Home Office tell Shamina Begum to FCUK right off.

All things Rugby
Mullet 2

Re: Home Office tell Shamina Begum to FCUK right off.

Post by Mullet 2 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:50 am She is worse than a Nazi in Hitler's Germany.

She had a choice in becoming a member of a murderous death cult.

She can rot where she is.

I am delighted that she is not permitted to return.

I am equally delighted that some random Irish trolls, and a few PR Gidedons are peeved.
:lol: :lol:

Worse than a Nazi.

A grown man typed that
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

fatcat wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:05 pm
Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:40 am So you're saying she is?

You should probably bring her home and convict her of it then like we did because we are a decent country and not a kip run by braying reactionary Tory loons playing to the lowest common denominator of public opinion.

Like maybe questions need to be asked when your PM is thinking "How will this play with DAC and Bimbo"
There's zero doubt about it. I find it odd that you are doing your best to portray her as someone who didn't get involved through her own free will, but I suppose it's fair to say that you've always come across as a strident humanitarian and champion of lost souls, always looking for the best in everyone and refusing to focus on any negative traits. Well, maybe not everyone.
I forgot that fatcat is actually a judge.

I have this mad idea that you should throw the book at people you know after you convict them of things.

Rule of law it's called. In proper countries like.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

eldanielfire wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:32 pm
EverReady wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:28 am Smearing you lot for being scared of an immensely stupid girl? Smearing wouldn't be the word I would use. We had our own Begum and all the nationalists, racists and Shinners desperately tried to keep her out of the country. The government sent over a few officials and a few rangers and brought her back. Now she doesn't get mentioned because we are not scared of our own shadows.
No one is scared of a little girl. I'm not sure why a few posters are trying to push this narrative. She's a evil fudge who rejected Britain and joined a death cult killing innocents. She joined it willingly, rejected some pretty sound morals and values into her adulthood, and is pretty unrepentant about it and only want to return because she's a parasite.

As it happens that quite disgusts people and people are happen to have f**ked her off for it. Same for Jack Letts, which undermines these false claims by some posters the sentiment is driven by racism.
Given that Begum if she returns will have to live somewhere (I assume she wouldn't get a whole life tarrif). I wonder if any of those who are keen for her to return would be happy for her to live next door to them?

She will have to live next door to someone, or is it the case the case that she would have to live in some poor working class area, far away from the woke liberal elite.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Would I be afraid of some bird living next door to me? :lol:

I think with you circle jerk lads it's the idea of a brown person nextdoor that you really don't like.
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:54 pm

You should probably bring her home and convict her of it then like we did because we are a decent country and not a kip run by braying reactionary Tory loons playing to the lowest common denominator of public opinion.

Like maybe questions need to be asked when your PM is thinking "How will this play with DAC and Bimbo"
There's zero doubt about it. I find it odd that you are doing your best to portray her as someone who didn't get involved through her own free will, but I suppose it's fair to say that you've always come across as a strident humanitarian and champion of lost souls, always looking for the best in everyone and refusing to focus on any negative traits. Well, maybe not everyone.

I have this mad idea that you should throw the book at people you know after you convict them of things.

A judge? No, I'm just a keen observer of the life and trials, bobbing and weaving, of one of my favourite Irish posters.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:59 pm Would I be afraid of some bird living next door to me? :lol:

I think with you circle jerk lads it's the idea of a brown person nextdoor that you really don't like.
Is that a yes or a no? The colour of the person is irrelevant. I wouldn't want Jack Letts living next to me either.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:52 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:50 am She is worse than a Nazi in Hitler's Germany.

She had a choice in becoming a member of a murderous death cult.

She can rot where she is.

I am delighted that she is not permitted to return.

I am equally delighted that some random Irish trolls, and a few PR Gidedons are peeved.

Worse than a Nazi.

A grown man typed that
Considering that she did not have to join IS to simply function unhindered in society, yes.

Considering that IS aims and methods were well-known before she (with considerable planning, effort, and deception) joined IS, yes.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

mdaclarke wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:08 pm
Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:59 pm Would I be afraid of some bird living next door to me? :lol:

Is that a yes or a no? The colour of the person is irrelevant. I wouldn't want Jack Letts living next to me either.
I doubt that Mullet has spent much time (if any) in the company of any person of colour, socially or professionally.

Mullet is a silly prick
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

I love the racism angle from big ‘ol multi cultural Ireland where they love the brown lads. Always cheering them on the rugby paddock for province and country.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

fatcat wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:07 pm
Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:54 pm

A judge? No, I'm just a keen observer of the life and trials, bobbing and weaving, of one of my favourite Irish posters.
People change Fatcat

Most people grow up and realise the world is a grey.

Braying Pigdogs however never evolve. That's why they can convince themselves stupid young ones are Osama Bin Laden :lol:

Keep eer there coz I is well patriotic me!
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

DragsterDriver wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:12 pm

I love the racism angle from big ‘ol multi cultural Ireland where they love the brown lads. Always cheering them on the rugby paddock for province and country.
Ireland foreign born 18%
UKip foreign born 13%

And yet you never shut up talking about the people that pay the tax and do the jobs you lazy cúnts dont.
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Ireland foreign born 18%
UKip foreign born 13%

And yet you never shut up talking about the people that pay the tax and do the jobs you lazy cúnts dont.
Not many brown Poles?
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:11 pm
mdaclarke wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:08 pm

I doubt that Mullet has spent much time (if any) in the company of any person of colour, socially or professionally.

Mullet is a silly prick
Oh look the mayor from Blazing Saddles is back

You circle jerk crew lads are actually calling other people racists. :lol: :lol:
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

DragsterDriver wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:17 pm

Ireland foreign born 18%
UKip foreign born 13%

Not many brown Poles?
Good thing we didn't vote to get rid of the all because a bus told us.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

You don’t even agree with these obvious racists but can’t supress your inner jingo
And he calls other people racists.
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Ireland foreign born 18%
UKip foreign born 13%

Not many brown Poles?
Yes mullet, post Brexit all the brown people disappeared. I bet if you actually saw a black lad in the street you’d high-five him or ask for a selfie.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Ireland foreign born 18%
UKip foreign born 13%

Liar.

Don’t argue with someone using fake stats.
In April 2016, there were 535,475 non-Irish nationals living in Ireland, a 1.6 per cent decrease on the 2011 figure (544,357). The proportion of the population who were non-Irish nationals has also fallen from 12.2 per cent in 2011 to 11.6 per cent in 2016. This fall in non-Irish nationals can in part be explained by the rise in the number of those with dual Irish nationality, who are classified as Irish in the census.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Mullet is sexist and racist. What a scum bag.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Ireland foreign born 18%
UKip foreign born 13%

Not many brown Poles?

You did it anyway it seems. How sad.
The proportion of the population who were non-Irish nationals has also fallen from 12.2 per cent in 2011 to 11.6 per cent in 2016.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

DragsterDriver wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:25 pm

Ireland foreign born 18%
UKip foreign born 13%

Not many brown Poles?
Yes mullet, post Brexit all the brown people disappeared. I bet if you actually saw a black lad in the street you’d high-five him or ask for a selfie.
Mullet might be one of those Irish who describe themselves as the blacks of Europe, but would be distraught if an actual black person moved into his mothers basement.
C69

Post by C69 »

Who the feck exactly is payi g the legal fees of this failed ISIS baby factory?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

C69 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:34 pm Who the feck exactly is payi g the legal fees of this failed ISIS baby factory?
Her family?
C69

Post by C69 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:36 pm
C69 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:34 pm Who the feck exactly is payi g the legal fees of this failed ISIS baby factory?
Her family?
Dunno but by feck they must have a few quid then.
Will google it
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

She has legal aid. I would imagine a few people would lob a few bob in as well considering leaving a person stateless because they are stroppy is beyond the pale for them
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

C69 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:39 pm
Her family?
Will google it
On reflection, I think it unlikely they are paying.
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

Her lawyer set up a page on www.crowdfunding.ie
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

I threw in 50 quid. Breaches of international law by rogue states really get my goat
shereblue

Post by shereblue »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:45 pm
Her family?
Will google it
Do you suppose Boris or his family paid the legal costs when he unlawfully pro-rogued Parliament?

The British taxpayer is your answer. [I stand corrected - + crowd funding]
Authoritarians resenting money being spent on any independent legal process. :roll:
Last edited by shereblue on Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

EverReady wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:54 pm I threw in 50 quid. Breaches of international law by rogue states really get my goat
They're the North Korea of Europe
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Mick is a Brexit loving, Farage admiring, Tory who hates brown rape victims

But it's me who is a racist :lol:
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:06 pm Mick is a Brexit loving, Farage admiring, Tory who hates brown rape victims

Compared to me, you possibly are.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

shereblue wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:03 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:45 pm
Her family?
Will google it
Do you suppose Boris or his family paid the legal costs when he unlawfully pro-rogued Parliament?

The British taxpayer is your answer. [I stand corrected - + crowd funding]
Authoritarians resenting money being spent on any independent legal process. :roll:
You are such a little Gideon :lol:
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

I don’t think it’s any secret Niyi Adeolokun was pretty much run out of Irish rugby for being black.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:06 pm Mick is a Brexit loving, Farage admiring, Tory who hates brown rape victims

You think addressing a black person as “jingo” is acceptable, of course you’re a racist.
C69

Post by C69 »

DragsterDriver wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:12 pm I don’t think it’s any secret Niyi Adeolokun was pretty much run out of Irish rugby for being black.
Silly point scoring. Racism is an issue in rugby in lot's of countries. Hewitt talks about it in Welah rugby and Monye ffs mentioned it thos week about English rugby.
Ffs grow up.
ovalball

Post by ovalball »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:34 am
ovalball wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:45 pm She is Bangladeshi by birth. It's not something she has to apply for or that the Bangladeshi government can deny her by decree. It's their constitution.
SHe was born in the UK - also part of our constitution that she's a British Citizen - she's never lived in Bangladesh. And, Bangladesh, who I ssume know their own constitution, say she is not a citizen of their country.
You need to get over it
Section 5 of the Citizenship Act 1951 states that, a person born outside Bangladesh ‘shall be a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’ if either of his or her parents is a citizen of Bangladesh at the time of his or her birth.
Her argument in court was that the Bangladeshi supreme court is so corrupt that regardless of the law it would rule in favour of the Bangladeshi government no matter what they said. So you stick with what bullshit the Bangladesh government comes up with Ovals
It really is bollox for the UK to claim she's a Bangladeshi citizen when she was born here, grew up here and has never been to Bangladesh - let alone the fact that they also won't give her citizenship.

It is just an abrogation of the UK responsibilities and trying to dump the problem with another country. We should be far better than that. I could care less about her - but I do care about how the UK behaves in such circumstances.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:10 pm

:lol:
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

ovalball wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:18 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:34 am
ovalball wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:45 pm She is Bangladeshi by birth. It's not something she has to apply for or that the Bangladeshi government can deny her by decree. It's their constitution.
SHe was born in the UK - also part of our constitution that she's a British Citizen - she's never lived in Bangladesh. And, Bangladesh, who I ssume know their own constitution, say she is not a citizen of their country.
You need to get over it
Section 5 of the Citizenship Act 1951 states that, a person born outside Bangladesh ‘shall be a citizen of Bangladesh by descent’ if either of his or her parents is a citizen of Bangladesh at the time of his or her birth.
Her argument in court was that the Bangladeshi supreme court is so corrupt that regardless of the law it would rule in favour of the Bangladeshi government no matter what they said. So you stick with what bullshit the Bangladesh government comes up with Ovals
It really is bollox for the UK to claim she's a Bangladeshi citizen when she was born here, grew up here and has never been to Bangladesh - let alone the fact that they also won't give her citizenship.

It is just an abrogation of the UK responsibilities and trying to dump the problem with another country. We should be far better than that. I could care less about her - but I do care about how the UK behaves in such circumstances.
If that is the case, how will Scotland, Wales and Ireland ever get any players.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:48 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:10 pm

:lol:
I think you probably are.

Particularly as I know that I am not.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

This is why I respect DAC more. He wears it. Not like snivelling cowards like Mick.

It's pure coincidence you like Trump, Brexit, Farage and Boris.