Izzy, what the HELL!!

All things Rugby
koroke hangareka

Re: Izzy, what the HELL!!

Post by koroke hangareka »

jdogscoop wrote:I've seen the medical fraternity go out this year and state that they expect practitioners to toe the line on vaccination.

Regardless of their beliefs, if they state the opposite on social media then their registration is at risk.

Can someone explain why Folau would be exempt from any equivalent Rugby Australia directive?
He shouldn't. If he won't toe the line on vaccination he's failing his profession as a doctor and should be deregistered.
Vuaka

Post by Vuaka »

handyman wrote:Folau fired, but Nick Kyrgios can do and say as he pleases? Broken Aus.
I think you will find that in tennis, except for the Davis Cup, Fed Cup and Olympics), that the players don't represent their countries. This is especially so on the ATP tour.
Theflier

Post by Theflier »

Puts this guy to shame

RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

How f**king annoying are God botherers? Seriously.

This stupid plum is ready to see RA go broke because God is talking to him.

Just fudge off arsehole.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

RuggaBugga wrote:How f**king annoying are God botherers? Seriously.

This stupid plum is ready to see RA go broke because God is talking to him.

Just fudge off arsehole.
Apparently God has a Twitter account and asked him a question.
comets

Post by comets »

Theflier wrote:Puts this guy to shame

Here, have one for your hero

https://i.imgur.com/ajZ3Pzf.png
Olo

Post by Olo »

It is pretty sad all around. He is a great loss for Australian rugby as a player but it is also a stern reminder that no-one is bigger than the game, even one of the sky fairies most dedicated wingmen.

Once again, this is 100% on Izzy. RA could not have been fairer to him through these incidents. Nobody wins.
comets

Post by comets »

Olo wrote:It is pretty sad all around. He is a great loss for Australian rugby as a player but it is also a stern reminder that no-one is bigger than the game, even one of the sky fairies most dedicated wingmen.

Once again, this is 100% on Izzy. RA could not have been fairer to him through these incidents. Nobody wins.
they asked him to delete the post which would have saved his job with a final stern warning, but his arrogance cost him that..lets hope he isn't stupid enough to retaliate..
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

As talented as he is, what professional Sporting team could afford to sign Folau now? Knowing that he has no intention to cease posting offensive religious based hate-speech on social media. No organisation can afford to hire such a rogue individual.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Ali's Choice wrote:As talented as he is, what professional Sporting team could afford to sign Folau now? Knowing that he has no intention to cease posting offensive religious based hate-speech on social media. No organisation can afford to hire such a rogue individual.
It's seems like 9/10ths of IF defenders on Reddit are Ulster fans...
Harden up!!!

Post by Harden up!!! »

Zakar wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:As talented as he is, what professional Sporting team could afford to sign Folau now? Knowing that he has no intention to cease posting offensive religious based hate-speech on social media. No organisation can afford to hire such a rogue individual.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: figures
J Man

Post by J Man »

I would be amazed if French and Japanese rugby clubs gave a rats arse about what he posts on social media. He should go to Japan and earn a million bucks for 12 games in what is effectively reserve grade.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

J Man wrote:
I would be amazed if French and Japanese rugby clubs gave a rats arse about what he posts on social media. He should go to Japan and earn a million bucks for 12 games in what is effectively reserve grade.
Would Folau's homophobic comments not be considered a negative in France? Really? Because the reality is that he is going to get more fanatical not less.
Harden up!!!

Post by Harden up!!! »

Ali's Choice wrote:
J Man wrote:
Would Folau's homophobic comments not be considered a negative in France? Really? Because the reality is that he is going to get more fanatical not less.
He might make a better living, or a similar one, being the australias brian tamaki, hes already famous to start with and begins with a much higher profile than Brian Tamaki did, and the publicity of this case has made that even higher.
swc

Post by swc »

That’s what I don’t understand if he loves god so much just give sport away and spend all his time doing the tooth fairy’s work......thought god bothers didn’t want or need money to be fulfilled?, so surely he should just fudge off to his god bothering duties
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

If he gets offers from Europe it would be with a clause in it forbidding posting anti gay tweets. He'd then really have to choose between money and God.
wamberal99

Post by wamberal99 »

CrazyIslander wrote:If he gets offers from Europe it would be with a clause in it forbidding posting anti gay tweets. He'd then really have to choose between money and God.

It all depends what God tells him to do. Maybe God will change the divine mind. Who knows?

Only Izzy.
blackblackblack

Post by blackblackblack »

jdogscoop wrote:I've seen the medical fraternity go out this year and state that they expect practitioners to toe the line on vaccination.

Regardless of their beliefs, if they state the opposite on social media then their registration is at risk.

Can someone explain why Folau would be exempt from any equivalent Rugby Australia directive?
Because science is evidence based and religion is not. While the narrative tells us that god created man in his own image, the opposite seems true, that man created God in his own image (hence the matching skin tone wherever the prevailing deity is revered, natch) to control other men and women. It's a cult and he is brainwashed.
Toro

Post by Toro »

Ali's Choice wrote:
J Man wrote:
Not one f.uck would be given. Europe is light years away from the nanny state that is Oz and NZ. Not defending it but folk aren't nearly as sensitive up this way.
Harden up!!!

Post by Harden up!!! »

blackblackblack wrote:

Because science is evidence based and religion is not. While the narrative tells us that god created man in his own image, the opposite seems true, that man created God in his own image (hence the matching skin tone wherever the prevailing deity is revered, natch) to control other men and women. It's a cult and he is brainwashed.
black baby jesus is cuter imho.
Toro

Post by Toro »

Not sure if that's tongue in cheek but if not that's pretty off the mark considering Colin Kaepernick was protesting against bigots and Izzy is one.
naki

Post by naki »

Toro wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
J Man wrote:
Not one f.uck would be given. Europe is light years away from the nanny state that is Oz and NZ. Not defending it but folk aren't nearly as sensitive up this way.
I guess Basteraud didn’t get banned for homophobic comments and his boss wasn’t fined for defending those comments then
Harden up!!!

Post by Harden up!!! »

Toro wrote:

Not sure if that's tongue in cheek but if not that's pretty off the mark considering Colin Kaepernick was protesting against bigots and Izzy is one.
its funny people smirking at crapernick, then in the same breath scream at the top of their lungs about freedom of speech and Folau.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Zakar wrote:
There's one dude who's at -50 on every post. Staunch Ulster man.
mightyreds

Post by mightyreds »

Just keep going, and appeal, Izzy. If you take this lying down it will just encourage more attempts suppress Christians from sharing their beliefs, or even having them.
rett

Post by rett »

mightyreds wrote:Just keep going, and appeal, Izzy. If you take this lying down it will just encourage more attempts suppress Christians from sharing their beliefs, or even having them.

Sure mate. :blush:
Bokkom

Post by Bokkom »

mightyreds wrote:Just keep going, and appeal, Izzy. If you take this lying down it will just encourage more attempts suppress Christians from sharing their beliefs, or even having them.
They are definitely out to get you.
Always be vigilant.
Zico

Post by Zico »

It's like those pricks who try ruin Christmas by saying there's no Santa Claus. fudge them I believe in you Santa. 🎅
rugga.

Post by rugga. »

Only fake insecure Chriatians force their opinions on others, real Christians, you never hear from them.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

rugga. wrote:Only fake insecure Chriatians force their opinions on others, real Christians, you never hear from them.
:roll: Yeah nah, I think Israel Folau is a "real Christian". He's just a dickhead.
comets

Post by comets »

rugga. wrote:Only fake insecure Chriatians force their opinions on others, real Christians, you never hear from them.
the issue is that either folau was diddled as a child or he likes him some meat pies cause generally ppl who are so obsessed with "gays" are usually those that are either in a closet (very deep in) or were sexually abused at some point in their life... what he needs is psychiatric help, not religion, which is the opposite
J Man

Post by J Man »

No true Scotsman fallacy. Ding ding ding!
rugga.

Post by rugga. »

Ali's Choice wrote:
:roll: Yeah nah, I think Israel Folau is a "real Christian". He's just a dickhead.
I think he has a mental problem, if someones career was jeopardized because they said a dog or a tree told them something we'd get them help. Because its religion, people leave him to it.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

rugga. wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
I think he has a mental problem, if someones career was jeopardized because they said a dog or a tree told them something we'd get them help. Because its religion, people leave him to it.
I agree. In hindsight those were some really expensive tweets.
grievous

Post by grievous »

I want to know who is in Folau's ear driving him to all this controversy, his dad is a pastor and driving to set up their church brand so I suppose its him but gee they are all shit dumb, Fizzy's salary would have gone a long way to put up the funds and we all know church leaders love to bring in the moola.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Ali's Choice wrote:
J Man wrote:
It's not really about the clubs anywhere giving a shit about what he posts. It's about their bottom line and if they believe it will impact negatively on their brand (just like RA) they will reject him and it will suit them to take the moral high ground in doing so.

Meanwhile popular French sports magazine L'Equipe has dedicated a special edition to champion sport's fight against homophobia.

The front cover of their latest issue showing an image of two male water polo players kissing each other, the title reading: "Kiss whoever you want."

In its editorial, the magazine also takes aim at "the stream of abject words, uttered, among others, by a well known Australian rugby player".

Folau is later mentioned in a section titled 'Homophobia: A season of hate'.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/20 ... hobia.html
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

grievous wrote:I want to know who is in Folau's ear driving him to all this controversy, his dad is a pastor and driving to set up their church brand so I suppose its him but gee they are all shit dumb, Fizzy's salary would have gone a long way to put up the funds and we all know church leaders love to bring in the moola.
I could be off the mark but I think his output, if you like, has increased since he married Maria...

on the same day Australia voted in marriage equality :nod:

He had a post for that too...
izzyfolau
Verified
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord. Proverbs 18:22 📷
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Paywalled at the Tele...
ATO’s plan to block Folau’s church support from funding court appeal

The Australian Taxation Office will monitor donations given to Israel Folau’s church to assess whether the money is used to fund his expected legal challenge against Rugby Australia.
kovana

Post by kovana »

comets wrote:
the issue is that either folau was diddled as a child or he likes him some meat pies cause generally ppl who are so obsessed with "gays" are usually those that are either in a closet (very deep in) or were sexually abused at some point in their life... what he needs is psychiatric help, not religion, which is the opposite
Honestly Comets.

You really are like a fly on shit whenever it comes to religious thread.

Fcuk off to an atheist or catholic forum please.
Big Nipper

Post by Big Nipper »

kovana wrote:
comets wrote:
Honestly Comets.

You really are like a fly on shit whenever it comes to religious thread.

Fcuk off to an atheist or catholic forum please.
How is this plum a mod?