Greta Thunberg

All things Rugby

Greta Thunberg

A prophet for our time
109
49%
Sickening manipulation of a vulnerable child
93
42%
Cast off the Shoe. Follow the Gourd
21
9%
 
Total votes: 223

User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12657
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Mog The Almighty »

fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:42 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:35 am wtf?

Suddenly you're a pussy for pointing out that grown self respecting men shouldn't harass teenage girls? F-ck me some people have had an egg beater taken to their brains. Absolute pin dicks.
There's something odd going on in your 40 odd year old brain when it comes to Greta. Defending her is one thing, and absolutely nothing wrong with that, but the way you are massively exaggerating any type of opposing view and trying to paint posters a certain way is not only a little strange but deeply dishonest.
I'm not doing that.

I'm saying that some people do. And that is demonstrably true. Why are you assuming I'm talking about you?
User avatar
fatcat
Posts: 14839
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by fatcat »

I'm not assuming you're talking about me; I'm saying that you are talking about people on this thread, otherwise why even mention nasty, vitriolic, middle-aged, white men picking on her when you respond to posters? Unless you want to paint posters on here as the sort of people you possibly see elsewhere.

State the most vitriolic things you've seen on this thread specifically about Greta, or if not perhaps you could explain why you completely exaggerate any views not in tandem with your own.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12657
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Mog The Almighty »

fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:50 am I'm not assuming you're talking about me; I'm saying that you are talking about people on this thread, otherwise why even mention nasty, vitriolic, middle-aged, white men picking on her when you respond to posters? Unless you want to paint posters on here as the sort of people you possibly see elsewhere.

State the most vitriolic things you've seen on this thread specifically about Greta, or if not perhaps you could explain why you completely exaggerate any views not in tandem with your own.
Why so defensive? Thou doth protest too much.

I'm talking about the shit she cops publicly. Look it up if you don't believe me.
User avatar
fatcat
Posts: 14839
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by fatcat »

Me defensive? No, me pointing out your hysterical exaggerations. So you're talking about the shit she cops elsewhere and projecting it onto posters here. Maybe you could respond to the points you specifically disagree with on this thread without trying to lump those posters in with completely unrelated people who may say horrible things about her elsewhere.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12657
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Mog The Almighty »

fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:10 pm Me defensive? No, me pointing out your hysterical exaggerations. So you're talking about the shit she cops elsewhere and projecting it onto posters here. Maybe you could respond to the points you specifically disagree with on this thread without trying to lump those posters in with completely unrelated people who may say horrible things about her elsewhere.
Not hysterical exaggerations at all. Plenty out there calling her retarded, claiming her mother abused alcohol while she was pregnant, etc. I'm not your Google-bot. I can't be bothered trawling this thread but I'd be surprised if there weren't some pretty unsavory things said here too. Maybe not, I dunno.

I'm not lumping any posters into any category. If you aren't one of those people, good for you. But it's f-cking weird and telling that you're getting all huffy and leaping to their defence instead of hers.
bimboman
Posts: 68648
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by bimboman »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:14 pm
fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:10 pm Me defensive? No, me pointing out your hysterical exaggerations. So you're talking about the shit she cops elsewhere and projecting it onto posters here. Maybe you could respond to the points you specifically disagree with on this thread without trying to lump those posters in with completely unrelated people who may say horrible things about her elsewhere.
Not hysterical exaggerations at all. Plenty out there calling her retarded, claiming her mother abused alcohol while she was pregnant, etc. I'm not your Google-bot. I can't be bothered trawling this thread but I'd be surprised if there weren't some pretty unsavory things said here too. Maybe not, I dunno.

I'm not lumping any posters into any category. If you aren't one of those people, good for you. But it's f-cking weird and telling that you're getting all huffy and leaping to their defence instead of hers.


“It’s not an exaggeration “

“I don’t know if anyone on here has”

“It’s weird you’re defending these people”

Some stunning logic .
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12657
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Mog The Almighty »

bimboman wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:00 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:14 pm
fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:10 pm Me defensive? No, me pointing out your hysterical exaggerations. So you're talking about the shit she cops elsewhere and projecting it onto posters here. Maybe you could respond to the points you specifically disagree with on this thread without trying to lump those posters in with completely unrelated people who may say horrible things about her elsewhere.
Not hysterical exaggerations at all. Plenty out there calling her retarded, claiming her mother abused alcohol while she was pregnant, etc. I'm not your Google-bot. I can't be bothered trawling this thread but I'd be surprised if there weren't some pretty unsavory things said here too. Maybe not, I dunno.

I'm not lumping any posters into any category. If you aren't one of those people, good for you. But it's f-cking weird and telling that you're getting all huffy and leaping to their defence instead of hers.


“It’s not an exaggeration “

“I don’t know if anyone on here has”

“It’s weird you’re defending these people”

Some stunning logic .
You misunderstand a lot bimbot and you're doing it again.
User avatar
fatcat
Posts: 14839
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by fatcat »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:14 pm
fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:10 pm Me defensive? No, me pointing out your hysterical exaggerations. So you're talking about the shit she cops elsewhere and projecting it onto posters here. Maybe you could respond to the points you specifically disagree with on this thread without trying to lump those posters in with completely unrelated people who may say horrible things about her elsewhere.
Not hysterical exaggerations at all. Plenty out there calling her retarded, claiming her mother abused alcohol while she was pregnant, etc. I'm not your Google-bot. I can't be bothered trawling this thread but I'd be surprised if there weren't some pretty unsavory things said here too. Maybe not, I dunno.

I'm not lumping any posters into any category. If you aren't one of those people, good for you. But it's f-cking weird and telling that you're getting all huffy and leaping to their defence instead of hers.
You are exaggerating hysterically - by projecting stuff you read elsewhere onto some posters here. Yet again you've made a reference to nasty things you've read elsewhere and pretend it has any context on this thread. Stop being dishonest.

You think I'm weird calling you out on this disingenuous shite? Pretty much sums you up.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12657
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Mog The Almighty »

fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:14 pm
fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:10 pm Me defensive? No, me pointing out your hysterical exaggerations. So you're talking about the shit she cops elsewhere and projecting it onto posters here. Maybe you could respond to the points you specifically disagree with on this thread without trying to lump those posters in with completely unrelated people who may say horrible things about her elsewhere.
Not hysterical exaggerations at all. Plenty out there calling her retarded, claiming her mother abused alcohol while she was pregnant, etc. I'm not your Google-bot. I can't be bothered trawling this thread but I'd be surprised if there weren't some pretty unsavory things said here too. Maybe not, I dunno.

I'm not lumping any posters into any category. If you aren't one of those people, good for you. But it's f-cking weird and telling that you're getting all huffy and leaping to their defence instead of hers.
You are exaggerating hysterically - by projecting stuff you read elsewhere onto some posters here.
I'm not doing that though. You are. You're projecting it on them and then getting all false outraged and shouting about it.

Settle down. Stop projecting it onto yourself. Why are you projecting it on yourself? Are you secretly seething at little Greta or something?
Santa
Posts: 11275
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Santa »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:05 pm
fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:14 pm
fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:10 pm Me defensive? No, me pointing out your hysterical exaggerations. So you're talking about the shit she cops elsewhere and projecting it onto posters here. Maybe you could respond to the points you specifically disagree with on this thread without trying to lump those posters in with completely unrelated people who may say horrible things about her elsewhere.
Not hysterical exaggerations at all. Plenty out there calling her retarded, claiming her mother abused alcohol while she was pregnant, etc. I'm not your Google-bot. I can't be bothered trawling this thread but I'd be surprised if there weren't some pretty unsavory things said here too. Maybe not, I dunno.

I'm not lumping any posters into any category. If you aren't one of those people, good for you. But it's f-cking weird and telling that you're getting all huffy and leaping to their defence instead of hers.
You are exaggerating hysterically - by projecting stuff you read elsewhere onto some posters here.
I'm not doing that though. You are. You're projecting it on them and then getting all false outraged and shouting about it.

Settle down. Stop projecting it onto yourself. Why are you projecting it on yourself? Are you secretly seething at little Greta or something?
Ok. You're not projecting stuff you've read elsewhere onto posters here. That means all the vitriol you've been talking about has been posted by posters on here. Please quote some so that we too can assess the scale of this horror.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12657
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Mog The Almighty »

I'm not getting suckered into this nonsense. Everyone knows it happens. Its telling the ones lining up to protect the pin dicked weirdos out there who get all red faced and huffy at her.

You're on the wrong team fellahs.
Sonny Blount
Posts: 4389
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Sonny Blount »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:02 pm I'm not getting suckered into this nonsense. Everyone knows it happens. Its telling the ones lining up to protect the pin dicked weirdos out there who get all red faced and huffy at her.

You're on the wrong team fellahs.
fudge you are a mess on this.

Who is protecting pin-dicked weirdos?
bimboman
Posts: 68648
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by bimboman »

Sonny Blount wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:10 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:02 pm I'm not getting suckered into this nonsense. Everyone knows it happens. Its telling the ones lining up to protect the pin dicked weirdos out there who get all red faced and huffy at her.

You're on the wrong team fellahs.
fudge you are a mess on this.

Who is protecting pin-dicked weirdos?


Anyone who is in the slightest bit critical of Greta and her doomsday messaging.
User avatar
fatcat
Posts: 14839
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by fatcat »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:05 pm
fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:50 pm
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:14 pm
fatcat wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:10 pm Me defensive? No, me pointing out your hysterical exaggerations. So you're talking about the shit she cops elsewhere and projecting it onto posters here. Maybe you could respond to the points you specifically disagree with on this thread without trying to lump those posters in with completely unrelated people who may say horrible things about her elsewhere.
Not hysterical exaggerations at all. Plenty out there calling her retarded, claiming her mother abused alcohol while she was pregnant, etc. I'm not your Google-bot. I can't be bothered trawling this thread but I'd be surprised if there weren't some pretty unsavory things said here too. Maybe not, I dunno.

I'm not lumping any posters into any category. If you aren't one of those people, good for you. But it's f-cking weird and telling that you're getting all huffy and leaping to their defence instead of hers.
You are exaggerating hysterically - by projecting stuff you read elsewhere onto some posters here.
I'm not doing that though. You are. You're projecting it on them and then getting all false outraged and shouting about it.

Settle down. Stop projecting it onto yourself. Why are you projecting it on yourself? Are you secretly seething at little Greta or something?
It's all in vain mate. Anyone reading this thread knows you're dishonest. One thing I'm now wondering is what could motivate you to lie about this. Possibly something to do with your intensely protective attitude towards Greta. I'm not saying it's unhealthy, I mean I dunno how you really feel about the wee lass. Maybe it's because you're simply too craven to cop on to your shambolic and hysterical white-knighting.
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12657
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Fůck me all the worms are coming out of the wood work now. Feeling a little defensive lads? Why?
User avatar
Salient
Posts: 3676
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland!

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Salient »

Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:48 pm Fůck me all the worms are coming out of the wood work now. Feeling a little defensive lads? Why?
Well your not getting one of my ""Greta Thunberg should go back to the Kitchen" tees :D
User avatar
Mog The Almighty
Posts: 12657
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:33 am
Location: Stockholm

Re: Greta Thunberg

Post by Mog The Almighty »

Salient wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:52 am
Mog The Almighty wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:48 pm Fůck me all the worms are coming out of the wood work now. Feeling a little defensive lads? Why?
Well your not getting one of my ""Greta Thunberg should go back to the Kitchen" tees :D
8) :lol:
Post Reply