Chat Forum
It is currently Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:23 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:14 pm 

Couple days ago I signed up to an online slot machine site advertised on Facebook. I normally ignore these ads but I was bored and it offered me $1000 sign on bonus. I usually bet sports online and a bonus offer is usually an amount you are given to bet, if you win then you pay back the bonus offer amount and you keep the profit. If you lose you don't have to pay back the bonus offer. You must bet the bonus offer, you can't cash it out. So I figured I'll play the $1000, if I win/lose then I'll take the profit and close down the account.

Anyway, $1000 quickly turned into $12k, in 10hrs it was $300k. I decided to tell the wife. She insisted I cash out. One problem, I couldnt find the cash out button, after half hour of searching without success, I sent them an email. Obviously we were both excited but at the same time thinking the website was trying to screw us over the money. There was some thought of seeking legal advice.

Just got their reply, it's not real money and the site is just a gaming site not gambling :lol:

I need to get out more!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:24 pm 

well i keep saying, islanders are not very bright, Exhibit A :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:38 pm 

comets wrote:
well i keep saying, islanders are not very bright, Exhibit A :roll: :roll: :roll:

Are you PI?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:45 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:
Couple days ago I signed up to an online slot machine site advertised on Facebook. I normally ignore these ads but I was bored and it offered me $1000 sign on bonus. I usually bet sports online and a bonus offer is usually an amount you are given to bet, if you win then you pay back the bonus offer amount and you keep the profit. If you lose you don't have to pay back the bonus offer. You must bet the bonus offer, you can't cash it out. So I figured I'll play the $1000, if I win/lose then I'll take the profit and close down the account.

Anyway, $1000 quickly turned into $12k, in 10hrs it was $300k. I decided to tell the wife. She insisted I cash out. One problem, I couldnt find the cash out button, after half hour of searching without success, I sent them an email. Obviously we were both excited but at the same time thinking the website was trying to screw us over the money. There was some thought of seeking legal advice.

Just got their reply, it's not real money and the site is just a gaming site not gambling :lol:

I need to get out more!

Ha! I actually work building those things for a company called NetEnt. We are encouraged to play them, believe it or not. I guess just so we know what we're doing. I put 1000SEK in my first time and won 20,000SEK within about 20 minutes. Complete fluke, and I had some kind of sign-up bonus too, which meant I had to gamble a certain amount before I was allowed to withdraw. I withdrew it at 15,000SEK and it paid for my trip home to Australia last year.

But yeah, you're always going to lose on them long term. Which game was it and which site? If you didn't actually put money in, then you're not going to be getting any money out, sorry.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:07 pm 

It's called House of Fun. I wasn't actually going to put money in it. I guess $1k bonus was too good to be true.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:39 pm 

CrazyIslander wrote:

I need to get out more!

Just a harmless gaming site, they say! :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:15 am 

CrazyIslander wrote:
comets wrote:

Are you PI?

Nah he's Indian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:22 am 

Kahu wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
comets wrote:

Are you PI?

Nah he's Indian

What a fvcking idiot. I've noticed some of anti-PI posts before but chose to ignore. Seriously, no one asked this cvnt to love in the islands. He really should consider fvcking off to India.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:51 am 

CrazyIslander wrote:
Kahu wrote:
CrazyIslander wrote:
comets wrote:

Are you PI?

Nah he's Indian

What a fvcking idiot. I've noticed some of anti-PI posts before but chose to ignore. Seriously, no one asked this cvnt to love in the islands. He really should consider fvcking off to India.

cause most PI's i have come across (nearly all of them) are racist as hell, i don't associate with them, apparently that is what they are told in churches, to hate other races...but then religions do tend to make ppl dumb, and in most PI cases, DUMBER... try reading posts by PI ppl on facebook, you'll wanna shoot them yourselves..a lot of them make Trump look intelligent...try it, trust me ;)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:01 am 

comets wrote:
cause most PI's i have come across (nearly all of them) are racist as hell, i don't associate with them, apparently that is what they are told in churches, to hate other races...but then religions do tend to make ppl dumb, and in most PI cases, DUMBER... try reading posts by PI ppl on facebook, you'll wanna shoot them yourselves..a lot of them make Trump look intelligent...try it, trust me ;)

As someone who is ethnically half PI, I should find this post offensive. But in the current, COVID-19, surreal, iso-world I'm living in I am happy to live by the mantra 'live and let live'. Have a great day comets :thumbup:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:12 am 

most ppl claim to be islanders but none actually live on the island, so they don't realise how irritating it actually is, racism and xenophobia hit the islands big time, my Korean neighbors have barely come out of their houses since March and their kids stopped going to school a week before schools got closed, was no longer safe to travel in buses with hurls of racism they were getting, again, its a shame..again most of you morons know nothing, racists here make Australia look like a friendly country.. :blush: :blush: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:14 am 

comets wrote:
most ppl claim to be islanders but none actually live on the island, so they don't realise how irritating it actually is, racism and xenophobia hit the islands big time, my Korean neighbors have barely come out of their houses since March and their kids stopped going to school a week before schools got closed, was no longer safe to travel in buses with hurls of racism they were getting, again, its a shame..again most of you morons know nothing, racists here make Australia look like a friendly country.. :blush: :blush: :roll: :roll:

Do you consider yourself a Pacific Islander?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:15 am 

Ali's Choice wrote:
comets wrote:

As someone who is ethnically half PI, I should find this post offensive. But in the current, COVID-19, surreal, iso-world I'm living in I am happy to live by the mantra 'live and let live'. Have a great day comets :thumbup:

You have to wonder why they let the abject scum-bag return, time and again. The bored rules state that almost everything he get's banned for should be a perma-ban, but he's always back.

He should have been nuked for his despicable rape posts.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:20 am 

Demilich wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
comets wrote:

You have to wonder why they let the abject scum-bag return, time and again. The bored rules state that almost everything he get's banned for should be a perma-ban, but he's always back.

well the mods refuse to ban the one REAL racist on this bored, YOU .. i hope a mod grows a spine here and does that first...but not gonna happen, i have already been banned for being a 'racist, a rapist and a pedo"... what more are you gonna report them of me being??, i'm waiting...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:23 am 

comets wrote:
well the mods refuse to ban the one REAL racist on this bored, YOU .. i hope a mod grows a spine here and does that first...but not gonna happen, i have already been banned for being a 'racist, a rapist and a pedo"... what more are you gonna report them of me being??, i'm waiting...

Dude, are you intoxicated?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:25 am 

Ali's Choice wrote:
comets wrote:

Not sure why he would be intoxicated, this is just normal transmission for Warpath.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:29 am 

Ali's Choice wrote:
comets wrote:

no man, everytime i was banned on this site for the last 9 years, i found out it was deimb*tch who reported me and usually for the reasons i posted above, the mods have no spine to ban him, when kovana became one i thought atleast he would but nah......he has had it in for me when i mistakingly mentioned my race..notice how he pops out of nowhere on my posts, thats just f**king creepy but mods here are too dumb to see that he is the one always 'harassing' me and i get banned.. .....so i have no respect for mods here and never will until they grow a spine..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:33 am 

I can’t believe Demilich accurately reported you for being a rapist racist pedo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:34 am 

Point of order - I have never reported him for being a "pedo", so that one must have been some other racist.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:37 am 

Demilich wrote:
Point of order - I have never reported him for being a "pedo", so that one must have been some other racist.

Hmm, I remember it being you but it was probably multiple posters. Probably wiped by now but it was very creepy stuff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:38 am 

I don't even remember that one.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:40 am 

Ali's Choice wrote:
comets wrote:

He is, isn't he. Born and bred. :nod:

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, Comets, in fact you should embrace it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:41 am 

Demilich wrote:
I don't even remember that one.

Something about some teen or pre-teen actress I think

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:46 am 

Ted. wrote:

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, Comets, in fact you should embrace it.

Are you a Pacific Islander Ted?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:50 am 

Kahu wrote:
Ted. wrote:

No, but my daughter in law's parents are of the same alleged ethnicity as Comets. They are all proud of their various roots, and also very happy to be in NZ now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:54 am 

Ted. wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
comets wrote:

i do consider myself a PI but if you actually follow politics in fiji, you would realise that the "opposition party" wants to bring apartheid to Fiji..but the reverse kind where the natives put the non-natives in camps..the irony is that non-natives in fiji are not allowed to own land, and has been like that for decades (since the first coup), all lands are leased and if the native owner doesn't like you, he can take over your land and house whenever wants and claim it as his legally (my cousins lost there, they lived there for 80 years).. so yea i consider myself a PI but do PI ppl consider us as one?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:56 am 

Demilich wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
comets wrote:

This.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:59 am 

Ted. wrote:
Kahu wrote:

No, but my daughter in law's parents are of the same alleged ethnicity as Comets. They are all proud of their various roots, and also very happy to be in NZ now.

Weren't you born in NZ? And isn't NZ a nation of Islands in the Pacific?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:03 am 

Good onya AC. At a wild guess I would imagine Comets has experienced some quite traumatic stuff in his life (if it's anything like some of the Fijians I have met)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:32 am 

Kahu wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Kahu wrote:

Weren't you born in NZ? And isn't NZ a nation of Islands in the Pacific?

Me, hell no. I was born in the independent state of Mangakino.

But yes, I see what you are getting at, but I fail to see why I should try to hijack Polynesians and other island ethnicities identity.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:36 am 

Agreed and neither should Comets.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:39 am 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Man Comets - when you came back it was on a god behaviour bond. You really have a death-by-mod wish, don't you.

As for Demilich, any poster that takes you up on your bullshit should be commended, not banned.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:42 am 

Time to kiss your arse goodbye sunshine.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:04 am 

an example of average fijians, tell me how long it takes before you cringe..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318378451955319/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:14 am 

Goodbye. You are now shoot on sight. Have a lovely day.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:28 am 

Some people you can just rely on when it comes to turning a thread like this into a self-fulfilling prophecy...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:16 am 

Good riddance. He did have issues and was seeking death-by-mod for a long time.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:21 am 

CrazyIslander wrote:

The sad thing is, he could have started a Fijian Politics thread and engaged the forum in long, circular debates about the ongoing political issues is Fiji. Fiji has well known and historical political challenges and his points about racism, as a Indian Fijian, would no doubt have some validity. His issue was that he decided to air his frustration with general, racist comments about "PI's" rather than engage in grown up dialogue and discourse.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:38 am 

Actually, I think he's using Fijian anyi-indian racism as an excuse. He pro-Fijian islanders when it suits in his anti-Australian/white posts. It's his schtick to be edgy and controversial whether it's a personality issue or an attention seeker I don't know. I think it's the latter coz he also loves to name drop Fijian players he knows etc.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:57 am 

CrazyIslander wrote:

He mistakes this place for 4Chan or some other internet cesspit where basically anything goes.

The bored's much less strict than many corners of the web, but it does have lines that posters generally know not to cross.