Jeffrey Epstein gggooonnnee!!!

All things Rugby
LandOTurk

Re: Jeffrey Epstein gggooonnnee!!!

Post by LandOTurk »

Ulsters Red Hand wrote:Anyone watched the Epstein docu-series on Netflix? Any good?
I haven't actually. I don't know.

Post by 4071 »

LandOTurk wrote:
Ulsters Red Hand wrote:Anyone watched the Epstein docu-series on Netflix? Any good?
Yes, it's good and thoroughly disturbing.

The enormous privilege that enormous wealth brings is scary. The guy should have been in jail 20 years before he was locked up, and the really dodgy deal Acosta did to get him off in 2007 was huge.

A big moment was Virginia Roberts mentioning that she was abused by Alan Dershowitz.
Cut to Dershowitz daring her to accuse him directly on the documentary.
Cut back to Roberts explicitly accusing Alan Dershowitz of abusing her at least six times while she was underage.

Be interesting to see how that pans out.
frillage

Post by frillage »

LandOTurk wrote:
Average at best.

Like most Netflix series too long and drags on.
No significant new info
Avoids much of his associations which could have been a very interesting angle
Personaly think his crimes are bad enough, found the constant need to insert photos of victims when they looked/were younger than when Epstein had involvementnwith them unnecessary.
merry!

Post by merry! »

British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, an ex-girlfriend of convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, has been charged in the US after being arrested by the FBI.

She is accused of assisting Epstein's abuse of minors by helping to recruit and groom victims known to be underage.

After being arrested in New Hampshire, she was brought to court and remanded in custody, for transfer to New York.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53268218
maxwell didn't kill herself.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -home.html

Nice gaff. Who paid for it? Has to be working for the Israelis - how long before she ends up dead as well?
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

“Has to be the Israelis” ....

Lazy trope again.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

bimboman wrote:“Has to be the Israelis” ....

Lazy trope again.
Lazy trope yes but having read Gideon’s Spies there’s more than a hint of suspicion about the whole bizarre story.
Flyin Ryan

Post by Flyin Ryan »

The Optimist wrote:Never paid much attention to the story, being a pedo is as American as being a cowboy.
We never had out intelligentsia/academia sign a public letter en masse to get rid of the age of consent like the French had in the late '70s. :lol: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_ ... nsent_laws

The news of Maxwell's arrest and her role for grooming girls for Epstein reminded me of Sartre who had an open relationship with a feminist academic who did the same thing for him. Led me to finding a Wiki article on this petition.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

I wonder if she will have an accident?
Bogbunny

Post by Bogbunny »

mdaclarke wrote:I wonder if she will have an accident?

Good chance she won't be here by Thankgiving. x(
grievous

Post by grievous »

Are they getting closer to Andy Paedo Pandy?
C69

Post by C69 »

Duff Paddy wrote:

Lazy trope again.
Lazy trope yes but having read Gideon’s Spies there’s more than a hint of suspicion about the whole bizarre story.
Bimbo hates Jews he is a nasty right wing antisemitic far right cnut.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Bimboc69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:

Lazy trope again.

Oh, you’re just a shouty tramp now.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

grievous wrote:Are they getting closer to Andy Paedo Pandy?
They want to interview him as a "witness"

Witness my arse, when Queenie pops her clogs he will be in a lot of trouble.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Bimboc69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:

Lazy trope again.
That’s not fair. Bimbo hates everyone.
Openside

Post by Openside »

Bimboc69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:

Lazy trope again.

Seriously what is wrong with you? are you on your period or something.?

Everyone seems to be a bigot a racist or a far right loon to you. You are a seriously unpleasant human being.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Openside wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:

Lazy trope again.

Everyone seems to be a bigot a racist or a far right loon to you. You are a seriously unpleasant human being.
It's hard to ascertain whether the former fatty is on the windup or having some form of episode
Openside

Post by Openside »

MungoMan wrote:
Openside wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:

Lazy trope again.

It's hard to ascertain whether the former fatty is on the windup or having some form of episode

God knows, he needs to put a sock in it whichever it is.
DOB

Post by DOB »

So some guy dressed as a Fedex delivery guy just came to the house of Esther Salas, the judge in the Epstein-Deutsche Bank case, and shot her husband and killed her son.

I'm not even sure what's supposed to be going on in that case..?
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

DOB wrote:So some guy dressed as a Fedex delivery guy just came to the house of Esther Salas, the judge in the Epstein-Deutsche Bank case, and shot her husband and killed her son.

Really? Can you imagine the conspiracy theorists now?! :shock:
C69

Post by C69 »

MungoMan wrote:
Openside wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:

Lazy trope again.

I told you he had issues with Jews.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
DOB wrote:So some guy dressed as a Fedex delivery guy just came to the house of Esther Salas, the judge in the Epstein-Deutsche Bank case, and shot her husband and killed her son.

Really? Can you imagine the conspiracy theorists now?! :shock:
I think this is a case where there is a fair argument for the conspiracy theories if ever there was one.
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

And the shooter has suffered a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head also? They'll have a field day.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Uncle Fester wrote:And the shooter has suffered a self inflicted gunshot wound to the head also? They'll have a field day.
:shock:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/19/us/f ... index.html

SO many dead coincidences.....
Deadtigers

Post by Deadtigers »

I heard a new conspiracy theory on this that doesnt sound crazy.

Word is he is alive and been flown to his pedo island in the Bahamas to live out his days. Drowns are blocked by the military so he is as good as dead since he is silent but he is a free man.

I dont support conspiracy theories but this one sounds very believable.
tiddle

Post by tiddle »

that sounds super crazy.

he is 100% dead
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

Deadtigers wrote:I heard a new conspiracy theory on this that doesnt sound crazy.

Word is he is alive and been flown to his pedo island in the Bahamas to live out his days. Drowns are blocked by the military so he is as good as dead since he is silent but he is a free man.

You utter mentalist :lol: :lol:
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Deadtigers wrote:I heard a new conspiracy theory on this that doesnt sound crazy.

Nah, that is crazy!
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

eldanielfire wrote:

Nah, that is crazy!
Yeah, utterly unbelievable. His island is in the US Virgin Islands, not the Bahamas.
C69

Post by C69 »

Yip lunacy
sewa

Post by sewa »

Is it really called Pedo Island? That's a bit obvious
Harvey2.0

Post by Harvey2.0 »

This is the sort of lunacy you normally find in the YouTube comments section. It’s interesting that people actually lack the self awareness not only to buy into it but have no idea how ridiculous they look when they repeat it to others .

Seymour Hersh blew his credibility with similar batshittery about Osama Bin Ladin
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

sewa wrote:Is it really called Pedo Island? That's a bit obvious
Hindsight’s 20/20
merry!

Post by merry! »

another theory is that epstein was a front for maxwell's operation.
DOB

Post by DOB »

merry! wrote:another theory is that epstein was a front for maxwell's operation.
So it's true; instant coffee is the work of international pedo rings.
New guy

Post by New guy »

It's definitely more believable than the official story that he killed himself, that's for sure.
Deadtigers

Post by Deadtigers »

When he was arrested I mentioned it here that he was either gonna walk free on a technicality or die in prison but either way he wasnt gonna talk.

So when he died under the circumstances you would normally only find in a Tom Clancy or James Patterson novel, I thought, sounds about right. But considering all the people he knew that had shite to lose with him talking, being kept on Pedo Island seems plausible.
DOB

Post by DOB »

Deadtigers wrote:When he was arrested I mentioned it here that he was either gonna walk free on a technicality or die in prison but either way he wasnt gonna talk.

So when he died under the circumstances you would normally only find in a Tom Clancy or James Patterson novel, I thought, sounds about right. But considering all the people he knew that had shite to lose with him talking, being kept on Pedo Island seems plausible.
Even if you did do the whole "Ok Jeff, we're going to extract you from the cell, leave a fake corpse in there for you, and after that you have to pinky swear to stay on your little island forever and ever," it's surely easier and cleaner to just dump the guy over the side of the yacht/out the back of the Cessna somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean on the way there. And if you're taking it that far, why bother putting him on the boat/plane in the first place?
New guy

Post by New guy »

DOB wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:When he was arrested I mentioned it here that he was either gonna walk free on a technicality or die in prison but either way he wasnt gonna talk.

Even if you did do the whole "Ok Jeff, we're going to extract you from the cell, leave a fake corpse in there for you, and after that you have to pinky swear to stay on your little island forever and ever," it's surely easier and cleaner to just dump the guy over the side of the yacht/out the back of the Cessna somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean on the way there. And if you're taking it that far, why bother putting him on the boat/plane in the first place?
I mean theoretically he could have a bunch of incriminating evidence hidden away somewhere, to be released in the event of surprise suicide.

I'm not saying I think that's what happened. I think they just killed him. But its not the dumbest conspiracy I've ever heard.
tiddle

Post by tiddle »

DOB wrote:

Exactly. Why would all these powerful people want to keep him alive? It's just easier to have him not exist.