Chat Forum
It is currently Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:43 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 180
Seneca of the Night wrote:
jono45 wrote:
obelixtim wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Other mega crooks of the age... Marc Rich, Bill Browder, Ivan Boesky, Michael Milken, Harvey Weinstein, Steve Cohen, Bernie Madoff, Edmond Safra, Philip Green, Boris Beresovsky, Roman Abramobich, Oleg Derispeska... I will be banned from the Internet for this bout of noticing...


Browder?

Because he's calling out your mate Putin and his cronies?

Roman is the one that fascinates me the most ,from his beginnings as a serious bad ass to smooth as fudge billionaire with little consequences along the way......someone I know worked for him closely for years told me he was a quite,thoughtful vegan with the most interesting security contingent on board 24/7


There's a story I read that someone who worked for him at the beginning mistook him for the photocopy boy. You are right though that he has played the game of life superbly. He has clearly paid off putin big time. I think he funded the redevelopment of gorky Park too, which is quite glorious if you go to Moscow.

From what me mate told there is a reason those boats are so big and he doesnt spend F A time off them so he carnt feel absolutely secure,he said when boris and others "died" he was an anxious man around security issues


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12859
Location: Coalfalls
Seneca of the Night wrote:
obelixtim wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
obelixtim wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Other mega crooks of the age... Marc Rich, Bill Browder, Ivan Boesky, Michael Milken, Harvey Weinstein, Steve Cohen, Bernie Madoff, Edmond Safra, Philip Green, Boris Beresovsky, Roman Abramobich, Oleg Derispeska... I will be banned from the Internet for this bout of noticing...


Browder?

Because he's calling out your mate Putin and his cronies?


Have you read his own book? He is a super crook par excellence. The fact he doesn't realise it is astonishing. He is clearly a psychopath.


No I haven't read his book, saw an interview with him on Al Jazeera just the other day. Seems to be on Putins hit list, and that's good enough for me.


The book is a cracking read. I recommend it. He is a FCKING CROOK though. Got his initial money from Safra, and the meeting with him is a real eye opener.


Bill Browder was just a name I'd seen and the only effect it sparked in me was curiosity as to whether he was a rello of the former CPUSA boss. I gave into that curiosity after your post and yep, he's Earl Browder's grandson. It is to laugh.

And yeah, he totally sounds like a Fúcken Crook, Division One.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12859
Location: Coalfalls
Seneca of the Night wrote:
MungoMan wrote:

Bill Browder was just a name I'd seen and the only effect it sparked in me was curiosity as to whether he was a rello of the former CPUSA boss. I gave into that curiosity after your post and yep, he's Earl Browder's grandson. It is to laugh.

And yeah, he totally sounds like a Fúcken Crook, Division One.


The communist connection is hilarious. You have to shake your head in awe at the chutzpah of these people. Browder writes in great detail exactly how he was looting the Russian economy and then spends the rest of the book crying like a bitch that he was stopped from doing so.

I think I need to read this. First port of call will be my local library.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6004
Location: Roodepoort
Arkansas flu. Deadlier than Ebola.

You just know it's probably not such an insane conspiracy theory when Alex Jones, Steven Crowder, Tim Pool, Joe Rogan and Cenk Uygur all agree something's fishy about the story :lol:

Good ol' Cenk called - rightfully so - for a full investigation into the whole saga. His suggestion as to who would lead the investigation is interesting though: AOC :lol:

Not sure whether he's being serious, or trolling the hell out of the right wingers though. But I'm also not sure he's bright enough to troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 11034
John Podesta: “I MUST have that for my collection!”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7028
Location: emmerdale
apparently Maxwell's been located..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-14/epsteins-madam-found-ghislaine-maxwell-living-tech-ceo-3m-mansion-near-boston


top comment so far..

Quote:
We're all very sorry and surprised about her upcoming suicide....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23122
Seneca of the Night wrote:

If they destroy it I presume they still have the preliminary sketches??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:57 pm
Posts: 11217
happyhooker wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

If they destroy it I presume they still have the preliminary sketches??


Leonardo Acropolis still has them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7028
Location: emmerdale
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Quote:
The former Coast Guard officer, is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations


How, why, what?

seems legit..

https://www.cfr.org/content/bios/Borgerson_bio_Feb09.pdf


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7028
Location: emmerdale
Seneca of the Night wrote:
merry! wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Quote:
The former Coast Guard officer, is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations


How, why, what?

seems legit..

https://www.cfr.org/content/bios/Borgerson_bio_Feb09.pdf


Yes, fine, but it's interesting that of all the houses she could wind up at it's some bloke connected to the High Council of ZOG.

true, though I don't believe you're really surprised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23122
A5D5E5 wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

If they destroy it I presume they still have the preliminary sketches??


Leonardo Acropolis still has them.

Well he is a geeeenius


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4298
Bowens wrote:
John Podesta: “I MUST have that for my collection!”

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3250
Spoiler: show
Image


It's sad really. That's a very poorly painted picture. Truly. Good enough for a hobbyist or a reasonably talented school-leaver. A legitimately hilarious mess by the standards of any professional. Incalculable heaps of cash swishing round Epstein's pockets; a society chick like Maxwell who had spent her life in and out of houses where there was top notch clutter on the walls; and he opts for fourth rate tat. Speaks volumes.

On the other hand, I see the artist was at one point - sigh - on the books with Saatchi. That was probably enough for him. That, and the in-joke of having Bill in a compromising situation. Again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4298
hermes-trismegistus wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image


It's sad really. That's a very poorly painted picture. Truly. Good enough for a hobbyist or a reasonably talented school-leaver. A legitimately hilarious mess by the standards of any professional. Incalculable heaps of cash swishing round Epstein's pockets; a society chick like Maxwell who had spent her life in and out of houses where there was top notch clutter on the walls; and he opts for fourth rate tat. Speaks volumes.

On the other hand, I see the artist was at one point - sigh - on the books with Saatchi. That was probably enough for him. That, and the in-joke of having Bill in a compromising situation. Again.

Maybe now is a good time to dust off those old hackneyed conspiracies again.
Pizzagate, Seth Rich...anyone?
:D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28643
merry! wrote:
apparently Maxwell's been located..

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-14/epsteins-madam-found-ghislaine-maxwell-living-tech-ceo-3m-mansion-near-boston


top comment so far..

Quote:
We're all very sorry and surprised about her upcoming suicide....


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3250
Bokkom wrote:
hermes-trismegistus wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image


It's sad really. That's a very poorly painted picture. Truly. Good enough for a hobbyist or a reasonably talented school-leaver. A legitimately hilarious mess by the standards of any professional. Incalculable heaps of cash swishing round Epstein's pockets; a society chick like Maxwell who had spent her life in and out of houses where there was top notch clutter on the walls; and he opts for fourth rate tat. Speaks volumes.

On the other hand, I see the artist was at one point - sigh - on the books with Saatchi. That was probably enough for him. That, and the in-joke of having Bill in a compromising situation. Again.

Maybe now is a good time to dust off those old hackneyed conspiracies again.
Pizzagate, Seth Rich...anyone?
:D


There's no doubt that whatever they get up to behind closed doors, from what we've all seen, that entire crowd - the Podestas above all - have somehow managed to acquire the most abysmal art collections in living memory. Perhaps in all of human history. Expensive, of course. Good street cred within a very narrow set too. But you'll find better stuff behind the reception desk of a deserted caravan park in Skegness.

The Podesta need for pictures of children in various states of unnerving dislocation or borderline abuse is truly baffling. There's nothing affirming about plastering your house with stuff of that nature. No difficulty whatsoever in seeing how so many people - after a look at the pics - decided there was something extremely sinister about these guys.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6889
The dodgy paedo art wasn't just in his private collection but publically displayed in a supposedly family restaurant. No gets a WTF moment seeing that kind of stuff?

This is just the DC equivalent of Jimmy Saville and co. Goes across all political sides, involves high profile people and much worse than can be imagined.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33893
Quote:
you'll find better stuff behind the reception desk of a deserted caravan park in Skegness.


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2571
Location: Italia
I read that the autopsy underlined neck injuries more common to homicide cases than suicide ones.
Interesting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3250
Just to come back to this issue for a moment. Here are some examples of the work of Aussie Artist Patricia Piccinini, described as a protege of Tony Podesta's in an interview the Guardian conducted with him when he was riding the wave of success in the mid noughties. To be fair, there is serious technical ability on display here. But no one can look at this stuff and think it represents the tastes of people with a healthy inner life.

NSFW. You have been warned.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3250
AlanBengio wrote:
I read that the autopsy underlined neck injuries more common to homicide cases than suicide ones.
Interesting


Yes. A number of reputable outlets are reporting that he had several broken bones in his neck. Apparently, although these injuries don't rule out death by hanging, they are more consistent with strangulation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28495
Location: Chickenrunning...
Jesus HT, that is some weird shite. :uhoh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11876
Location: Mostly London........Mostly
Sandstorm wrote:
Jesus HT, that is some weird shite. :uhoh:


A cross between Pans Labyrinth and the works of H. R. Giger


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3250
Sandstorm wrote:
Jesus HT, that is some weird shite. :uhoh:


Yep. It really is, isn't it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3250
danny_fitz wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
Jesus HT, that is some weird shite. :uhoh:


A cross between Pans Labyrinth and the works of H. R. Giger


Yes. As you scroll through her portfolio, you do start expecting to see a silicone David Bowie with six tits and an anus on his head to suddenly hove into view with a toddler in hand.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 18174
Quote:
Prince Andrew announced his retirement today from public life after a long period of severe personal stress.
In a statement, his Royal Highness added he is ‘following advice’ from his doctor.
There was no comment from #buckinghampalace

@BBCScotlandNews BBC-NEWS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am
Posts: 11034
hermes-trismegistus wrote:
Just to come back to this issue for a moment. Here are some examples of the work of Aussie Artist Patricia Piccinini, described as a protege of Tony Podesta's in an interview the Guardian conducted with him when he was riding the wave of success in the mid noughties. To be fair, there is serious technical ability on display here. But no one can look at this stuff and think it represents the tastes of people with a healthy inner life.

NSFW. You have been warned.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage


The Podestas are certified weirdos. Along with their right hand man David Brock.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33893
paddyor wrote:
Quote:
Prince Andrew announced his retirement today from public life after a long period of severe personal stress.
In a statement, his Royal Highness added he is ‘following advice’ from his doctor.
There was no comment from #buckinghampalace

@BBCScotlandNews BBC-NEWS


:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5954
Duff Paddy wrote:
paddyor wrote:
Quote:
Prince Andrew announced his retirement today from public life after a long period of severe personal stress.
In a statement, his Royal Highness added he is ‘following advice’ from his doctor.
There was no comment from #buckinghampalace

@BBCScotlandNews BBC-NEWS


:lol:


Randy Andy looking for a rock to hide under...must be some incoming.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7028
Location: emmerdale
must be bad, he's done a runner with Fergie..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7359313/Panicked-Prince-Andrew-ex-wife-Fergie-fly-Malaga-private-jet-holiday.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4298
His Royal Highness.
By Jupiter, in this day and age, do we really need that sort of shit?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9876
Location: Indiana
Bokkom wrote:
His Royal Highness.
By Jupiter, in this day and age, do we really need that sort of shit?


Not much different than "Right Honorable" to be fair.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4688
Location: Straya c**ts.
hermes-trismegistus wrote:
It did occur to me that there is a straightforward explanation for Epstein coming off suicide watch: he wasn't at all suicidal. The psychologists, the medical professionals, the prison management, and Epstein's lawyers all believed he wasn't a risk because he wasn't.

This is not a strong argument. Other than being perfectly circular it ignores the obvious suicide risk. A man who had everything now ruined, universally reviled, facing life in prison as a child sex trafficker.
Quote:
...we now hear his legal team were working on what could have been a perfectly serviceable defence - double jeopardy - I really can't see what incentive he had to call time on everything without first sticking around to see if it worked out...

My 10 second Wiki refresher says double jeopardy 'prevents an accused being tried again on the same charges and on the same facts, following a valid acquittal or conviction.' Surely the known facts and charges are quite different and Epstein knew he would die in prison either sooner or later.

Fishoodie had it right earlier for mine.
Quote:
Occams razor says yes [committed suicide].

1) Didn't he have enough reason to do so ?
2) Hadn't he already demonstrated a desire, & an ability to do so ?
3) If his prior, failed, attempt wasn't authentic; why didn't his Lawyers scream bloody murder & get him moved ??
...and most importantly
4) If you really wanted to murder someone; would you pick a Federal facility, where you have to pass thru a dozen levels of security, & are background checked before being admitted, & are under CC surveillance every step of the way ?

He'd dodged the bullet before, thru his influence, & now it must have been obvious to him that he was going to spend the rest of his life in prison, & in, 'special units'. He was fucked, & he he knew damn well he was.

All of this remains true. So far as an obvious suicide risk being 'allowed' to hang himself, I'm reminded of the adage, 'never attribute to malice which can be explained by incompetence'.

Remove all unnecessary assumptions and he most likely killed himself, but you wouldn't rule much out. It's got everything. Conspiracy gold. One minute you're ridiculing QAnon for certifiable theories of international pedophile rings among the global elite, and the next...

Irresistible.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm
Posts: 18174
I see one of the chapo lads has gone off the deepend with his theory. Maddest and at least believable one I’ve heard is it was all a shake down to see what he knew and then when they were satisfied they compelled him to kill him self and set it up so he’d be able to.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33893
Not that the Clintons had anything to do with this, they obviously could not and did not, but it was fascinating seeing the photo of Maxwell’s daughter at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. It was an incredible gathering of the lizard people in fact. Mossad couldn’t bug the Oval Office but they had Monica Lewinsky’s apartment bugged and tried to use that to leverage Clinton. Now it turns out that Ghislaine Maxwell is/was almost certainly a Mossad agent...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21733
Bokkom wrote:
His Royal Highness.
By Jupiter, in this day and age, do we really need that sort of shit?


Somewhat less archaic than Jupiter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9876
Location: Indiana
Duff Paddy wrote:
Not that the Clintons had anything to do with this, they obviously could not and did not, but it was fascinating seeing the photo of Maxwell’s daughter at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. It was an incredible gathering of the lizard people in fact. Mossad couldn’t bug the Oval Office but they had Monica Lewinsky’s apartment bugged and tried to use that to leverage Clinton. Now it turns out that Ghislaine Maxwell is/was almost certainly a Mossad agent...


Fair game in spying. Know the people in power, know the people that surround the people in power.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 9891
hermes-trismegistus wrote:
Just to come back to this issue for a moment. Here are some examples of the work of Aussie Artist Patricia Piccinini, described as a protege of Tony Podesta's in an interview the Guardian conducted with him when he was riding the wave of success in the mid noughties. To be fair, there is serious technical ability on display here. But no one can look at this stuff and think it represents the tastes of people with a healthy inner life.

NSFW. You have been warned.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage


Great name for a great artist. I love her collaborations with sculptor Stacy Kneegrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 15389
paddyor wrote:
Quote:
Prince Andrew announced his retirement today from public life after a long period of severe personal stress.
In a statement, his Royal Highness added he is ‘following advice’ from his doctor.
There was no comment from #buckinghampalace

@BBCScotlandNews BBC-NEWS


Can’t find this on the BBC anywhere, usually this sort of stuff is top billing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2571
Location: Italia
It is not a conspiracy - but it is right to have doubts and have the right answers.
Too many coincidences and his lawyers were still working on a possible way to get him out of prison (not ruled out yet).
I spouse the lieutenant Columbus thinking in principle - that too many coincidences are suspicious, and you should question all these coincidence before ruling out the worst case scenario


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anonymous_joe, camroc1, Google Adsense [Bot], La soule, Leinster in London, Mullet 2, Risteard, Sawtooth the Beaver, shereblue and 55 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group