Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:07 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:33 am 

When he was arrested I mentioned it here that he was either gonna walk free on a technicality or die in prison but either way he wasnt gonna talk.

So when he died under the circumstances you would normally only find in a Tom Clancy or James Patterson novel, I thought, sounds about right. But considering all the people he knew that had shite to lose with him talking, being kept on Pedo Island seems plausible.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:38 am 

Deadtigers wrote:
When he was arrested I mentioned it here that he was either gonna walk free on a technicality or die in prison but either way he wasnt gonna talk.

So when he died under the circumstances you would normally only find in a Tom Clancy or James Patterson novel, I thought, sounds about right. But considering all the people he knew that had shite to lose with him talking, being kept on Pedo Island seems plausible.

Even if you did do the whole "Ok Jeff, we're going to extract you from the cell, leave a fake corpse in there for you, and after that you have to pinky swear to stay on your little island forever and ever," it's surely easier and cleaner to just dump the guy over the side of the yacht/out the back of the Cessna somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean on the way there. And if you're taking it that far, why bother putting him on the boat/plane in the first place?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:21 am 

DOB wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Even if you did do the whole "Ok Jeff, we're going to extract you from the cell, leave a fake corpse in there for you, and after that you have to pinky swear to stay on your little island forever and ever," it's surely easier and cleaner to just dump the guy over the side of the yacht/out the back of the Cessna somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean on the way there. And if you're taking it that far, why bother putting him on the boat/plane in the first place?

I mean theoretically he could have a bunch of incriminating evidence hidden away somewhere, to be released in the event of surprise suicide.

I'm not saying I think that's what happened. I think they just killed him. But its not the dumbest conspiracy I've ever heard.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:02 pm 

DOB wrote:
Deadtigers wrote:

Exactly. Why would all these powerful people want to keep him alive? It's just easier to have him not exist.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:25 pm 

The simplest answer is he didn't want to be a world infamous pedo in prison after living the life he did, saw no hope and ended it.
That's it. There's no grand conspiracy.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:38 pm 

New guy wrote:
I mean theoretically he could have a bunch of incriminating evidence hidden away somewhere, to be released in the event of surprise suicide.

So now not only do these nefarious others need to trick or corrupt the police, doctors and coroner but they simultaneously need to be able to prove to whoever has the incriminating evidence that he's not actually dead.

It's nonsense. It's obvious nonsense. Like most conspiracy theories, it requires the ongoing silence of far too many people.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:29 pm 

Floppykid wrote:
The simplest answer is he didn't want to be a world infamous pedo in prison after living the life he did, saw no hope and ended it.

The first part is undeniably true. That is the simplest answer. I'm a fan of the Ockham's razor principle, that removing all unnecessary assumptions leaves the most likely explanation.

There are always exceptions though, and I have to confess to being drawn to the theory that Epstein & Maxwell were running a honeytrap operation for Mossad. I know, I know, and I'm usually among the first to laugh at any conspiracy theory, but there's some plausibility here. There are a number of direct links between both of them to Israeli intelligence. It's certainly not out of the question.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:35 pm 

Waratah wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

The first part is undeniably true. That is the simplest answer. I'm a fan of the Ockham's razor principle, that removing all unnecessary assumptions leaves the most likely explanation.

There are always exceptions though, and I have to confess to being drawn to the theory that Epstein & Maxwell were running a honeytrap operation for Mossad. I know, I know, and I'm usually among the first to laugh at any conspiracy theory, but there's some plausibility here. There are a number of direct links between both of them to Israeli intelligence. It's certainly not out of the question.

Well, I'm content with think he was a pedo who saw everything at an end and the incompetence of the US prison service gave him a window to "sort things out" so to speak. Suicide is not uncommon in prison as far as I'm aware.

I don't have the appetite to research about any alleged Mossad involvement in what he did.

Last edited by Floppykid on Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:35 pm 

Waratah wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

What would Mossad gain from that? Blackmail leverage on a few senators (and ok, a president or 2)? It just seems to me the CIA or MI5 or some other similar agency would suss them out sooner or later.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:27 pm 

DOB wrote:
Waratah wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

What would Mossad gain from that? Blackmail leverage on a few senators (and ok, a president or 2)? It just seems to me the CIA or MI5 or some other similar agency would suss them out sooner or later.

I don't know if it was solely for Mossad, having some sleazy ceo on tape with an underage girl probably means they can get access to information for buying shares. Wasn't he given a weak sentence first time around because he worked for US intelligence?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:56 pm 

Floppykid wrote:

Yeah and the cameras just happened to be turned off. And his cell mate just happened to be moved. And they just happened to take him off suicide watch.

If he did kill himself it looks to me like somebody tossed him a rope and left him to it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:07 am 

New guy wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

Yeah and the cameras just happened to be turned off. And his cell mate just happened to be moved. And they just happened to take him off suicide watch.

If he did kill himself it looks to me like somebody tossed him a rope and left him to it.

And the guards failed to check in on him.

I'm of the opinion that the guards let him hang himself given the luxury sentence he was given last time round. realistically I don't see there being anymore to it. He was a coward who knew his time was up.

I keep hearing Epstein or his bird have all this blackmail material on many rich and famous. Surely if the FBI got both of them, they got that too?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:32 pm 

DOB wrote:

All those agencies are interlinked. On the one hand they're all ostensibly on the same side. On the other, they all spy on & attempt to infiltrate one another.
Quote:
A 2013 National Intelligence Estimate on cyberthreats “ranked Israel the third most aggressive intelligence service against the U.S.” That position put Israel behind only Russia and China.

Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine's father, was widely reputed to be a Mossad agent. When he died he was given a virtual state funeral in Jerusalem. Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended and then-Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir said, 'He has done more for Israel than can today be said.'

Donald Barr, father of current Trump A.G Bill Barr, was a former U.S intelligence officer for the OSS, a forerunner of the CIA. In his post intelligence career he served as headmaster for the exclusive Dalton School in Manhattan, where he recruited a 21 year old Epstein as a maths & physics teacher despite Epstein having no relevant qualifications. As a curiosity, at around the same time Donald Barr published a science fiction novel about a planet ruled by oligarchs who perform child sex slavery. Both Barrs were were/are religious zealots & staunch defenders of Israel.

From Dalton, Epstein went to Bear Stearns for a few years before starting his own consulting firm where one of his clients was Adnan Khashoggi, the Saudi arms dealer who during the same period was involved in shipping weapons from Israel to Iran as part of Iran-Contra. Epstein then founded another financial management firm, J. Epstein & Company, whose only known client & major backer was Leslie Wexner. Wexner is a billionaire Zionist whose private foundation runs an Israel fellowship programme and donates tens of millions to Jewish causes in the U.S & Israel.

Wexner distanced himself from Epstein after Epstein's arrest on child sex charges. On those charges Epstein was offered an extraordinary plea deal which granted Epstein, four named co-conspirators and any unnamed "potential co-conspirators" immunity from federal charges. Quite staggering really. The lawyer who negotiated this was Alan Dershowitz. Dershowitz is accused by Virginia Roberts Giuffre of being one of the high profile identities who had sex with her as a minor in Epstein's homes.

Alexander Acosta, the U.S Attorney who granted the plea deal, which essentially shut down a much broader FBI investigation into Epstein, later said to Trump transition interviewers "I was told Epstein 'belonged to intelligence' and to leave it alone" and that Epstein was "above his pay grade".

In 2015 Epstein became involved with a start up connected to Israel's defence industry head by ex-Israeli PM Ehud Barak, who was also a former Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces. Epstein & Barak were close & the latter often stayed at the Manhattan mansion which was the centre of Epstein's sordid activities.

Yes, yes, I know. None of it proves anything and while much of it is public record, there are a few 'allegedly's' & 'reportedly's' in there as well. Nor is it especially strange for rich influential Jews to associate with one another and with Jewish causes. But given the number of Epstein & Maxwell's enablers with direct links to intelligence services, the IDF, Zionist causes, the strong evidence that they were running a large scale sex-trafficking operation involving some very high-profile political figures, and the extraordinary plea deal he was offered, is it really that far-fetched to imagine Mossad might be behind it? Seems like the kind of thing which would be right up their street, and very handy vehicle to leverage the political interests of Israel.

I'm certainly not convinced, I wouldn't even say I believe it, there being far simpler explanations, but it's not implausible, to my mind at least.

Last edited by Waratah on Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:34 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
New guy wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

I'm of the opinion that the guards let him hang himself given the luxury sentence he was given last time round. realistically I don't see there being anymore to it. He was a coward who knew his time was up.

I keep hearing Epstein or his bird have all this blackmail material on many rich and famous. Surely if the FBI got both of them, they got that too?

Might depend on how/where it is held, and the degree of encryption.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:56 pm 

Mick Mannock wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
New guy wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

Might depend on how/where it is held, and the degree of encryption.

From a TIME article last year.
Quote:
Sealed Jeffrey Epstein Court Documents Name at Least 1,000 People. A Judge Must Decide Whether to Release Them.

And the judge has done just that, at least in part, only a few days ago. Federal Court Rules in Favor of Releasing Several Secret Epstein-Maxwell Documents.

Quote:
While the hearing itself was concerned with five specific files, the judge recited a long list of documents that would be made public — far in excess of the documents originally at issue.

Likely won't be any time soon, though, subject to appeals, and even then the documents will likely be heavily redacted.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:27 pm 

To be any kind of regular super villain he would have had to have stuff ready to release upon his death cuz he didn't that's just poor villianing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:02 pm 

Deadtigers wrote:
To be any kind of regular super villain he would have had to have stuff ready to release upon his death cuz he didn't that's just poor villianing.

He certainly had the 'stuff'. Whether it was intended for release, rather than potential blackmail or just insurance is another matter.
Quote:
Federal agents who searched Epstein’s $77 million Upper East Side townhouse in Manhattan also found “in a locked safe ... compact discs with hand-written labels including the following: ‘Young [Name] + [Name]” according to a new court filing in Epstein’s case.

Epstein would surely have known once these were in the possession of the FBI he was a dead man. Whether he was killed or simply left alone & allowed to take the Pentangeli option would be academic.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:00 pm 

Epstein documents opened. Sounds like Ghislaine Maxwell lied her face off under oath, Clinton was on th Island (which Clinton has denied), pressured girls into having sex with the rich and powerful, including Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell had sex with underage girls almost everyday.There are many more names in the files but are blacked out for not being part of this case. But it's a lot of names:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ey-epstein

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:24 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
Epstein documents opened. Sounds like Ghislaine Maxwell lied her face off under oath, Clinton was on th Island (which Clinton has denied), pressured girls into having sex with the rich and powerful, including Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell had sex with underage girls almost everyday.There are many more names in the files but are blacked out for not being part of this case. But it's a lot of names:

Wow. Clinton having sex with anything that had a vagina. Whoda think it?

Having read the article, I don't question Ms. Giuffre's take too much, but I'm a little skeptical Epstein shared with her for instance the details of all the rich and famous owed him favors.

Last edited by Flyin Ryan on Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:25 pm 

Flyin Ryan wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

There's no accusation of Clinton having sex with an Epstein girl as of yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:32 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
Flyin Ryan wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Yahoo story headline: "Epstein accuser claims Clinton traveled to private island with 2 young girls"

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/xan ... 03578.html

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:14 pm 

Flyin Ryan wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Flyin Ryan wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Yahoo story headline: "Epstein accuser claims Clinton traveled to private island with 2 young girls"

I stand by my statement. We only know he arrived with 2 young girls. Obviously it is easy and rational to infer it was about sex. But there's no direct accusation that Clinton had sex with them .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:21 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:28 pm 

Clinton will probably come out with a "technically not sex" defense.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:08 pm 

Looks bad for Prince Andrew. I wonder if an arrest warrant will be issued once the Queen has died?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 pm 

mdaclarke wrote:
Looks bad for Prince Andrew. I wonder if an arrest warrant will be issued once the Queen has died?

For the King's brother (maybe uncle by then)?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:20 pm 

mdaclarke wrote:

Just read that it was he who lobbied the authorities to give Epstein a sweetheart deal. If true he's f#cked. And f#ck him too. The UK should throw him to the Americans.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/0 ... tein-plea/

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:33 pm 

Floppykid wrote:
Waratah wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

Well, I'm content with think he was a pedo who saw everything at an end and the incompetence of the US prison service gave him a window to "sort things out" so to speak. Suicide is not uncommon in prison as far as I'm aware.

I don't have the appetite to research about any alleged Mossad involvement in what he did.

Same. However, there sure were a lot of people who would have been quietly pleased by his timely demise and probably had the ability and baseness to grease the wheels. So, possibly, he came to his end with some encouragement and the provision of the means, or maybe he did it for Maxwell, bribing the guards to clear the way.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:39 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
New guy wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

Except, if he was determined to top himself, would not the most propitious time to do so would be when those keeping watch on him relaxed their surveillance? In fact, as a determined practitioner of the dark art, he would try to encourage them by being a good boy, being compliant and acting as contended as he could be under the circumstances.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:45 am 

eldanielfire wrote:

Do you know the difference between and allegation, testimony and something that has been proved to have happened?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:50 am 

Ted. wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Do you know the difference between and allegation, testimony and something that has been proved to have happened?

Yep, 3 years of Russian collusion showed the way forward.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:23 am 

Waratah wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

Yeah, I think there's some small window for doubt on Epstein's death.

On Ockham's parsimony principle, its clear-thinking enlightenment rationalism can be misapplied to social interactions and devious human minds with infinite variables.

The closer to the physical sciences it is, the better it is applied.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:01 am 

kiap wrote:
Waratah wrote:
Floppykid wrote:

Yeah, I think there's some small window for doubt on Epstein's death.

On Ockham's parsimony principle, its clear-thinking enlightenment rationalism becomes fuzzy when applied to social interactions and devious human minds with infinite variables.

The closer to the physical sciences it is, the better it is applied.

Hadn't thought of it in those terms before but it makes sense. And of course, just because the simplest explanation more often than not proves to be correct, it's not necessarily so, especially when, as you say, devious human minds & infinite variables are involved.

The epic scale of this gives reason to think we'll never be allowed to find out, because too many people in positions of power from both sides of the aisle are compromised and/or intelligence agencies & departments of state have too much to lose from being embarrassed.

Among Guffrie's deposition documents just released are claims that FBI agents who were looking into the scale of this back in 2011 were blocked from further investigations from higher ups. The Director of the FBI at that point was one Robert Mueller. When you add in the extraordinary immunity deal indemnifying named and unnamed co-conspirators and Acosta's reported justification that he was told Epstein "belonged to intelligence", was "above his pay grade" and to "leave it alone", It's far from inconceivable that they decided this was just too damaging to U.S interests to be allowed to be exposed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:34 am 

Ted. wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Yup, that's why I started my post with "sounds like" which implies that this is the narrative the evidence is giving as I listed some of the information the documents provided. I also stated "If true" when discussing it's information later and even pointing out there is a difference to what the documents say to what a posted claimed about Clinton. Quite why you took issue with this I don't know.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:34 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
Ted. wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Yup, that's why I started my post with "sounds like" which implies that this is the narrative the evidence is giving as I listed some of the information the documents provided. I also stated "If true" when discussing it's information later and even pointing out there is a difference to what the documents say to what a posted claimed about Clinton. Quite why you took issue with this I don't know.

Sure you did. :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:07 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
Flyin Ryan wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Flyin Ryan wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

I stand by my statement. We only know he arrived with 2 young girls. Obviously it is easy and rational to infer it was about sex. But there's no direct accusation that Clinton had sex with them .

The only thing stupider than taking two young girls to pedophile island for sex is taking them there for any other reason.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:36 pm 

Ted. wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Ted. wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Sure you did. :roll:

Straight after "documents opened". In the very post you quote.

Last edited by eldanielfire on Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:40 pm 

6.Jones wrote:

The only thing stupider than taking two young girls to pedophile island for sex is taking them there for any other reason.[/quote]

:lol: That's quite dark mate. But seriously, we all can infer sensibly why Clinton and some young girls where there for and what they did given the reputation of all involved. But it's a bit different to the documents actually stating it.

In fact it's curious that if these documents are specifically naming people in money or power and the sex they are having, how is Clinton's specifics not noted down like the others. He's surely possibly the biggest catch of all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:42 pm 

6.Jones wrote:
The only thing stupider than taking two young girls to pedophile island for sex is taking them there for any other reason.

You never know, Bill might be a My Little Pony fan.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:56 pm 

Glaston wrote:
6.Jones wrote:

You never know, Bill might be a My Little Pony fan.

That would such a coup for the Bronies.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next