Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:00 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:00 pm
Posts: 743
Location: Over by there.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-49402226

Quote:
Jed Foster, 20, of Reading, has been charged with his murder and the theft of a quad bike.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 5:38 pm
Posts: 1187
Filth..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:05 pm
Posts: 13
Scum!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22150
Throw away the key.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15891
There are certain times when the death penalty should be considered.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17358
Travellers?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4078
Location: G W C
Chilli wrote:
There are certain times when the death penalty should be considered.


This is one of them... some feral people have no fear of the law or its consequences.

The ethnicity of the perps was withheld for a long time on the news reports. Cnuts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6782
Location: Middle of the Lothians
Ted. wrote:
Travellers?


That's one word for the cnuts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4078
Location: G W C
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Bogbunny wrote:
Chilli wrote:
There are certain times when the death penalty should be considered.


This is one of them... some feral people have no fear of the law or its consequences.

The ethnicity of the perps was withheld for a long time on the news reports. Cnuts.


It was pretty obvious it was travellers. There was a news report almost immediately about a traveller site being raided.

On the other had, the lesbian attackers still remain a mystery. Likewise the model train wreckers.


Must have missed that one. The later ones seemed to be at pains to avoid saying it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:20 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 3:50 pm
Posts: 1197
Call me a genius but it was quickly reported that 10 people had been arrested between the ages of 13 and 30..... I thought it has to be travellers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12197
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Likewise the model train wreckers.


The model train wreckers were fined yesterday £1500 and given a years caution.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11877
Location: Mostly London........Mostly
sorCrer wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Likewise the model train wreckers.


The model train wreckers were fined yesterday £1500 and given a years caution.


Quote:
The four 16-year-olds admitted criminal damage at Lincoln youth court on Monday. Three of the youths were handed 12-month referral orders (community sentences) and each told to pay £500 compensation due to the “not repairable or replaceable” damage, plus £85 prosecution costs and a £20 victim surcharge.


That will show them.

Fair play to Rod Stewart though who donated £10k to the model railway group.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 pm
Posts: 946
Seneca of the Night wrote:

On the other had, the lesbian attackers still remain a mystery. Likewise the model train wreckers.


Your quite transparent MO is a constant drip of far right propaganda and deliberate misinformation & misrepresentation. You know for a fact that neither of these statements are true.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 39237
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns
danny_fitz wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Likewise the model train wreckers.


The model train wreckers were fined yesterday £1500 and given a years caution.


Quote:
The four 16-year-olds admitted criminal damage at Lincoln youth court on Monday. Three of the youths were handed 12-month referral orders (community sentences) and each told to pay £500 compensation due to the “not repairable or replaceable” damage, plus £85 prosecution costs and a £20 victim surcharge.


That will show them.

Fair play to Rod Stewart though who donated £10k to the model railway group.

I thought he preferred sailing to rail travel.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24461
Location: Big Willi Style
Maybe they won’t be above the law now, scumbags.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24461
Location: Big Willi Style
Seneca of the Night wrote:
pieman99 wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:

On the other had, the lesbian attackers still remain a mystery. Likewise the model train wreckers.


Your quite transparent MO is a constant drip of far right propaganda and deliberate misinformation & misrepresentation. You know for a fact that neither of these statements are true.


Pray tell, were not lesbians attacked? And were not model trains torn asunder from their tressles and strewn around yon community hall?


Yesterday’s chip paper- who attacked Owen Jones with military precision?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21422
His wife was quite tidy - and about to be pretty financially secure for life now . Wonder what cops families get if killed in the line of duty ?
The charity page is already over £200k as well for this


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Posts: 10208
Location: Leafy Cheshire (West)
backrow wrote:
His wife was quite tidy - and about to be pretty financially secure for life now . Wonder what cops families get if killed in the line of duty ?
The charity page is already over £200k as well for this


Thanks for that perspective Yeeb


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21721
danthefan wrote:
Throw away the key.


There are these things called trials Dan, I know its the Uk but the days of locking people up on falsified evidence are hopefully behind us


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24471
backrow wrote:
His wife was quite tidy - and about to be pretty financially secure for life now . Wonder what cops families get if killed in the line of duty ?
The charity page is already over £200k as well for this



That is a bit cynical, but I did think it was a good thing her wedding was two weeks ago and not in two weeks. Legal minefield avoided.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21422
Seneca of the Night wrote:
backrow wrote:
His wife was quite tidy - and about to be pretty financially secure for life now . Wonder what cops families get if killed in the line of duty ?
The charity page is already over £200k as well for this


So what you're saying is, you think she did it?


All I was implying is that I expect her to find a new extendable Truncheon sooner rather than later, and that the public has donated genourously, and that a widows pension is better than nothing. Silver clouds and all that :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28495
Location: Chickenrunning...
Only 6 miles up the road from me.......


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21422
Openside wrote:
backrow wrote:
His wife was quite tidy - and about to be pretty financially secure for life now . Wonder what cops families get if killed in the line of duty ?
The charity page is already over £200k as well for this



That is a bit cynical, but I did think it was a good thing her wedding was two weeks ago and not in two weeks. Legal minefield avoided.


Yup. Widows pension on top of the house that she prob would have got anyways. Her husband would have wanted her to at least be comfortable I reckon.
If I throw a double six, Mrs Y will be comfy enough and kids get an income until they are 18, all for about £79 per month in life insurance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19315
sewa wrote:
danthefan wrote:
Throw away the key.


There are these things called trials Dan, I know its the Uk but the days of locking people up on falsified evidence are hopefully behind us


Honestly - I have no objection to a few quick rounds to the head.

Now you are leaving the EU - bring back the death penalty for this type of thing. I think we will all be better off without this scum and the 40 scum kids he will produce.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21422
40 scum Irish travellers kids you mean


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6626
backrow wrote:
40 scum Irish travellers kids you mean

They were born in your country and therefore your problem.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21422
feckwanker wrote:
backrow wrote:
40 scum Irish travellers kids you mean

They were born in your country and therefore your problem.

They will be carted back West once Boris sets up Norsefire properly
:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21721
backrow wrote:
40 scum Irish travellers kids you mean


In what way are they Irish? They probably have never lived in Ireland, most of them have probably never set foot on Irish soil. They unlike you are true brits. In fact you have more in common with them than we do


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 am
Posts: 17804
This is a positively rotten thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21422
sewa wrote:
backrow wrote:
40 scum Irish travellers kids you mean


In what way are they Irish? They probably have never lived in Ireland, most of them have probably never set foot on Irish soil. They unlike you are true brits. In fact you have more in common with them than we do


Nopes, they are your knacker cousins and have the Brad Pitt out of snatch accent.
Here’s a clue why your barb was a miss - these types who murder cops and lay a patio, are Irish and ginger
Roma gypsies (distinct from Romanian ) are swarthy and wear headscarves and pinch wallets and sell beeeeg eeeeshoe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6626
backrow wrote:
sewa wrote:
backrow wrote:
40 scum Irish travellers kids you mean


In what way are they Irish? They probably have never lived in Ireland, most of them have probably never set foot on Irish soil. They unlike you are true brits. In fact you have more in common with them than we do


Nopes, they are your knacker cousins and have the Brad Pitt out of snatch accent.
Here’s a clue why your barb was a miss - these types who murder cops and lay a patio, are Irish and ginger
Roma gypsies (distinct from Romanian ) are swarthy and wear headscarves and pinch wallets and sell beeeeg eeeeshoe

They aren't Irish - they are their own ethnicity. And those kids you can be guaranteed have never set foot in Ireland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21422
feckwanker wrote:
backrow wrote:
sewa wrote:
backrow wrote:
40 scum Irish travellers kids you mean


In what way are they Irish? They probably have never lived in Ireland, most of them have probably never set foot on Irish soil. They unlike you are true brits. In fact you have more in common with them than we do


Nopes, they are your knacker cousins and have the Brad Pitt out of snatch accent.
Here’s a clue why your barb was a miss - these types who murder cops and lay a patio, are Irish and ginger
Roma gypsies (distinct from Romanian ) are swarthy and wear headscarves and pinch wallets and sell beeeeg eeeeshoe

They aren't Irish - they are their own ethnicity. And those kids you can be guaranteed have never set foot in Ireland.


Jesus was born in a stable yet wasn’t a donkey - setting foot there is irrelevant.
They have an Irish accent, are ginger, handy with Tarmac and petty violence and kill british policemen - dey irish Tae be shore tae be shore!

What about that Vincent burglar chap who was killed by a pensioner ? Or that Brendon Guy shot by the farmer tony Martin ? They not Irish either ? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6484
Location: Darkest deepest northwest
Yeeb, you were once mildly amusing but now you're just a tedious racist wanker. As for them being Irish or having Irish ethnicity, take a look at the guys name. Jeb Foster is about as far from an Irish Traveller name as you will get, so the probability is that he's far more English than a first generation Romanian import like you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 39237
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns
It is a really novel idea but perhaps we ahould await judgement until the killer is found guilty. Rather than casting racially charged slurs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21422
Lenny wrote:
Yeeb, you were once mildly amusing but now you're just a tedious racist wanker. As for them being Irish or having Irish ethnicity, take a look at the guys name. Jeb Foster is about as far from an Irish Traveller name as you will get, so the probability is that he's far more English than a first generation Romanian import like you.


Why should I stop when bell ends like you have a go at Romanians ?
Or bell ends like you responding on an Internet forum ?

Be like FeckW and roll away tackler , this faux Irish indignation how dare someone have a pop at ireland gets tiresome. You pick up on names, well the Vincent and Brendan other examples of traveller scumbags are Irish names yep?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 39237
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns
backrow wrote:
Lenny wrote:
Yeeb, you were once mildly amusing but now you're just a tedious racist wanker. As for them being Irish or having Irish ethnicity, take a look at the guys name. Jeb Foster is about as far from an Irish Traveller name as you will get, so the probability is that he's far more English than a first generation Romanian import like you.


Why should I stop when bell ends like you have a go at Romanians ?
Or bell ends like you responding on an Internet forum ?

Be like FeckW and roll away tackler , this faux Irish indignation how dare someone have a pop at ireland gets tiresome. You pick up on names, well the Vincent and Brendan other examples of traveller scumbags are Irish names yep?

Vincent clearly has Latin derivation ffs


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52592
Location: Oundle
Blimey! This thread has gone way off key. Time for a bit of a rest I think.

My brother's wife's brother married an Irish gypsy. She is marvellous. Forget the "Traveller" tag. We can spot the wrong ones a mile off.

Calm down and let's see what comes out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 37292
Location: Planet Rock
Chilli wrote:
There are certain times when the death penalty should be considered.

Nah

Also remember innocent until proven guilty


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 52592
Location: Oundle
Anonymous. wrote:
Chilli wrote:
There are certain times when the death penalty should be considered.

Nah

Also remember innocent until proven guilty

I'm a lifelong opponent of the death penalty. My dad knew Ludovic Kennedy very well.

David Yallop's book "To Encourage The Others" is a seminal work in my reading life. Craig and Bentley.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 37292
Location: Planet Rock
Seneca of the Night wrote:
Bogbunny wrote:
Chilli wrote:
There are certain times when the death penalty should be considered.


This is one of them... some feral people have no fear of the law or its consequences.

The ethnicity of the perps was withheld for a long time on the news reports. Cnuts.


It was pretty obvious it was travellers. There was a news report almost immediately about a traveller site being raided.

On the other had, the lesbian attackers still remain a mystery. Likewise the model train wreckers.

The people suspected of attacking the couple on the bus are minors


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AnkleTap, earl the beaver, Google Adsense [Bot], Hong Kong, kerrandy, maverickmak and 46 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group