Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:32 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312 ... 317  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:48 pm 

Hang on a minute...

That last post of Mick's is pretty much identical to the way that Bimbo posted before his ban.

Is Mick a Bimbo multi?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:04 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
Hang on a minute...

That last post of Mick's is pretty much identical to the way that Bimbo posted before his ban.

Is Mick a Bimbo multi?

Identical :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:05 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
Hang on a minute...

Is Mick a Bimbo multi?

No clearly not

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:09 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
Hang on a minute...

Is Mick a Bimbo multi?

Are you serious? :?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:20 pm 

Bimbo is an argumentative idiot. A bored man who has is not working so trolls online.

Mick is more sinister. I wouldn't be surprised if he had connections with some unsavory elements of the far right.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:22 pm 

ChipSpike wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Hang on a minute...

Is Mick a Bimbo multi?

Yes.

Mick Mannock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Leinsterman backing up his chum by deflection.

What a silly statement.

Most people are perfectly capable of recognising the bullshit of your posts without having to resort to collusion.

Most people. :lol:

If you and Mick are not Bimbo multis, then you are imitating him closely enough to make no difference.

Somebody was calling you Bimbo-lite a few pages back. I can certainly see why.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:30 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
ChipSpike wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Hang on a minute...

Is Mick a Bimbo multi?

Yes.

Mick Mannock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

What a silly statement.

Most people are perfectly capable of recognising the bullshit of your posts without having to resort to collusion.

If you and Mick are not Bimbo multis, then you are imitating him closely enough to make no difference.

You half-wit.

Have a lie down.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:18 pm 

maybe we're all just russian bots, rinky..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:32 pm 

Or just innocent tourists

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:02 am 

Rinkals wrote:
Hang on a minute...

Is Mick a Bimbo multi?

That :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:00 am 

Mick Mannock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
ChipSpike wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Hang on a minute...

Is Mick a Bimbo multi?

Yes.

Mick Mannock wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:

What a silly statement.

You half-wit.

Have a lie down.

I did, thanks. It was time for bed.

You've got Bimbo's style down pat, even to the insults.

If it was a deliberate use of Bimbo's tactics to misdirect the conversation with a single word followed by a LOL emoji as some kind of homage to him, then fair enough.

Who am I to say that, as a role-model poster, he's a very low bar to emulate?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:13 am 

Be kind. He's just helping Bimbo with his limbo.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:25 am 

Sawtooth the Beaver wrote:

with :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:41 am 

Mick Mannock wrote:

As I say, it's a very low bar.

But if that's what passes as wit for you, there's probably no harm in it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:49 am 

It is reported in some newspapers (most notably EL PAIS) that Gibraltar is distancing from UK and seeks a custom union with EU on its own.
I see also that the government of Gibraltar site reports about talks between the Spanish Foreign minister and Gibraltar Chief Minister. Shouldn't be that (seeking negotiations with foreign entities as well as defense matters) covered exclusively by UK government for Gibraltar?
Looks like Gibraltarians do not share the mighty BoJo wiew after all.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:01 am 

AlanBengio wrote:
It is reported in some newspapers (most notably EL PAIS) that Gibraltar is distancing from UK and seeks a custom union with EU on its own.
I see also that the government of Gibraltar site reports about talks between the Spanish Foreign minister and Gibraltar Chief Minister. Shouldn't be that (seeking negotiations with foreign entities as well as defense matters) covered exclusively by UK government for Gibraltar?

I don't think there was a leave campaign in gibraltar....95% voted remain, so you would be right that they don't share Boris' view.

However, it is just as likely that they voted remain in order to stop the Spanish from starting their claims on Gibraltar again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:26 am 

message #2527204 wrote:
AlanBengio wrote:

I don't think there was a leave campaign in gibraltar....95% voted remain, so you would be right that they don't share Boris' view.

However, it is just as likely that they voted remain in order to stop the Spanish from starting their claims on Gibraltar again.

Spain has never withdrawn their claims prior to Brexit.

The reason they voted to stay in was plenty of people of Gibralter work in Spain and need that access without any potential future barriers.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:28 am 

Quote:

Practice makes perfect. I do believe you can get lower if you try.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:40 am 

iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
AlanBengio wrote:

The reason they voted to stay in was plenty of people of Gibralter work in Spain and need that access without any potential future barriers.

There are already barriers as there has never been freedom of movement or a customs union. It's the Spanish that cross the border to work on Gibraltar - about 10 000 a day. Unemployment on the rock is about 1%

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:49 am 

message #2527204 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
AlanBengio wrote:

There are already barriers as there has never been freedom of movement or a customs union. It's the Spanish that cross the border to work on Gibraltar - about 10 000 a day. Unemployment on the rock is about 1%

There are border controls similar to Ireland- mainland Europe border controls as Gibraltar isn't in Schengen.

However people from Gibraltar could work in Spain and had accrss to single market when they were EU members and still have during this transition. Next January, it gets complicated regarding access to single market. That's what they wanted to avoid what them living right beside their biggest market and all.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:51 am 

iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
AlanBengio wrote:

There are border controls similar to Ireland- mainland Europe border controls as Gibraltar isn't in Schengen.

However people from Gibraltar could work in Spain and had accrss to single market when they were EU members and still have during this transition. Next January, it gets complicated regarding access to single market. That's what they wanted to avoid what them living right beside their biggest market and all.

Indeed. But their distrust of the Spanish is much greater than their need for easy access.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:32 am 

iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
AlanBengio wrote:

Some do but not that many. More a case that they need their workers to be able to transit the border from Spain without too much hassle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:32 am 

message #2527204 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:

Indeed. But their distrust of the Spanish is much greater than their need for easy access.

BoJo's super duper Withdrawal Agreement, as voted for by the UK Parliament, and signed by the UK government contains a specific Protocol on Gibraltar which specifies what the UK needs to do to facilitate trade and freedom of movement between Spain and Gibraltar before the end of the Transition period.

There are also conditions regarding the British military base in Cypress.

It's not a power grab by Spain or the EU; it is implementing the agreement the Uk have already signed up to.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:21 am 

Quote:

Practice makes perfect. I do believe you can get lower if you try.

If :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:31 am 

camroc1 wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:

BoJo's super duper Withdrawal Agreement, as voted for by the UK Parliament, and signed by the UK government contains a specific Protocol on Gibraltar which specifies what the UK needs to do to facilitate trade and freedom of movement between Spain and Gibraltar before the end of the Transition period.

It's not a power grab by Spain or the EU; it is implementing the agreement the Uk have already signed up to.

It was May not Boris. And they can't 'grab' any power without the agreement of Gibraltarians.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:13 pm 

Magpie26 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
AlanBengio wrote:

Some do but not that many. More a case that they need their workers to be able to transit the border from Spain without too much hassle.

I suspect it is much more than that... Gibraltarians for example could not drive anymore in Spain (or in the rest of EU) if there is hard Brexit unless they require in advance an International Driving Licence (which does not last forever anyway).
There are so many things getting disrupted for Hard Brexit - and they are going to be bitten very hard in case of no deal, as they basically live in Spain let's face that

BTW - just come to my mind: did BoJo actually told to you and to Farage and to your lorry drivers that nobody from UK will be able to drive in Europe after December in case of hard Brexit (unless you apply for a temporary International Driving Licence)?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:19 pm 

camroc1 wrote:

Here is something I can't understand.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:48 pm 

AlanBengio wrote:
Magpie26 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
AlanBengio wrote:

I suspect it is much more than that... Gibraltarians for example could not drive anymore in Spain (or in the rest of EU) if there is hard Brexit unless they require in advance an International Driving Licence (which does not last forever anyway).
There are so many things getting disrupted for Hard Brexit - and they are going to be bitten very hard in case of no deal, as they basically live in Spain let's face that

BTW - just come to my mind: did BoJo actually told to you and to Farage and to your lorry drivers that nobody from UK will be able to drive in Europe after December in case of hard Brexit (unless you apply for a temporary International Driving Licence)?

That can apply both ways....and an awful lot more cars come into Gibraltar than out of it.

Both sides will get bitten very hard, Gibraltar relies on the Spanish people to keep their enclave going, the population of Gibraltar increases by about 50% each weekday because of the cross border workers.....and Spain relies on one of its most economically deprived areas to be supported by the cross border workers.

I'm not sure you have ever been to Gibraltar to see what really happens there.

I have no idea what you are on about, about BoJo?
I live in Switzerland, which is outside the EU and does very nicely thanks. Lorry drivers from the UK have no relevance to me.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:18 pm 

Nothing in particular - it just pop up in my mind this thing about the driving licenses not getting recognition anymore; and I was just wondering if BoJo and co. actually thought about all the consequences the No Deal is bringing to the table (even NI/Eire people will not be able to drive on the other side of the border)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:33 pm 

I think that's a fairly minor consideration and one which I don't think there will be much difficulty in resolving.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:37 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
I think that's a fairly minor consideration and one which I don't think there will be much difficulty in resolving.

It was just an example I reported. As it seems the debate is all about trades sometimes - which is something a country can endure.
But people in determined places maybe get pissed out about many other things which a No Deals brings - and nobody really know about that

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:30 pm 

Quite an interesting debate going around about Rina Sawayama a Japanese artist (who I had previously never heard of) who is ineligible to be nominated for an award because she is not a British Citizen.

Cue the uproar from the Progressives/Remainers about how racist Britain is, when in fact the fault lies with the Japanese who will not allow dual citizenship. However there is barely a peep about Japan's part to play in the matter.

This is a tiny example of why progressives/Remainers keep losing. They are seen to hate Britain and always take any other countries side over Britain, yet they except the patriotic British people to vote for them.

This is why Remain keeps losing, they keep taking the EU's side against Britain whilst forgetting that they need British not European votes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:36 pm 

mdaclarke wrote:
Quite an interesting debate going around about Rina Sawayama a Japanese artist (who I had previously never heard of) who is ineligible to be nominated for an award because she is not a British Citizen.

Cue the uproar from the Progressives/Remainers about how racist Britain is, when in fact the fault lies with the Japanese who will not allow dual citizenship. However there is barely a peep about Japan's part to play in the matter.

This is a tiny example of why progressives/Remainers keep losing. They are seen to hate Britain and always take any other countries side over Britain, yet they except the patriotic British people to vote for them.

This is why Remain keeps losing, they keep taking the EU's side against Britain whilst forgetting that they need British not European votes.

There is absolutely no connection of that story (from your telling of it) to the EU.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:38 pm 

It's a fantastic piece of analysis and one of a million different reasons that solely "caused remain to lose" depending on what the talking point of the day is.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:23 pm 

mdaclarke wrote:

Wow, this really is totally discontected from the yes or no vote.
No idea what relevance this drivel has at all. The fact you connect this to the EU is ridiculous and child like tbh.
I for one accept the result and look forward to a Bennite Utopia free from the corrupt EU Capitalist Club.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:27 pm 

Bimboc69 wrote:
mdaclarke wrote:

Wow, this really is totally discontected from the yes or no vote.
No idea what relevance this drivel has at all. The fact you connect this to the EU is ridiculous and child like tbh.
I for one accept the result and look forward to a Bennite Utopia free from the corrupt EU Capitalist Club.

That's it, there's plenty of reasons to legitimately dislike the EU but these people are to stupid to see them.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:35 pm 

mdaclarke wrote:

Do we really need to keep analysing why losers keep losing?

If more people thought the same way, they would win.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:47 pm 

Leinster in London wrote:
mdaclarke wrote:

There is absolutely no connection of that story (from your telling of it) to the EU.

No, prehaps it should be on the Culture wars page.

It is more about a frame of mind which Remainers seem to have whereby British = bad Non British = Good

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:55 pm 

mdaclarke wrote:
mdaclarke wrote:

It is more about a frame of mind which Remainers seem to have whereby British = bad Non British = Good

Homogenising remainers and brexiters is retarded and infantile tbh.
How do you come to such stereotypes?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:57 pm 

Bimboc69 wrote:
mdaclarke wrote:
mdaclarke wrote:

Homogenising remainers and brexiters is retarded and infantile tbh.
How do you come to such stereotypes?

it's what most people have been doing over the last 5 years. Both sides do it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 306, 307, 308, 309, 310, 311, 312 ... 317  Next