I'm moving to Yangon today

All things Rugby
MrJonno

I'm moving to Yangon today

Post by MrJonno »

Not quite a boasting thread (i don't know of it qualifies as a boast as I really don't know what to expect), but been working towards this for a couple of months and now that things have been shipped, packing has been done and it's right on the horizon, it has suddenly hit home that its actually about to happen. Thanks to the advice on here I know where to look to follow the RWC (Yangon Dragons) so that's a start.
Sun Tzu

Re: I'm moving to Yangon today

Post by Sun Tzu »

Burmese girls are great :thumbup:
Farva

Post by Farva »

Enjoy!
Denirostaxidriver

Post by Denirostaxidriver »

Indeed. I had a friend move out there about 8 years ago to make his fortune. Not sure it has quite worked.

But SEA is a good place to be.
bessantj

Post by bessantj »

Good luck to you, hope everything works out alright. Is this a move because of your job?
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

bessantj wrote:Good luck to you, hope everything works out alright. Is this a move because of your job?
Its the wifes job. I'll try and sort something when I'm there... Or play golf. At least one of those
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Have you told Elon of your moments
bessantj

Post by bessantj »

MrJonno wrote:
bessantj wrote:Good luck to you, hope everything works out alright. Is this a move because of your job?
Its the wifes job. I'll try and sort something when I'm there... Or play golf. At least one of those
Sounds like a bit of an adventure for you.
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

bessantj wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
That's the way I'm looking at it, cheers.

And in proper fashion I was supposed to go out on Thurs and Fri for a few drinks with pals but didn't make so went out for a couple last night.... and got home at 06.00. At the airport and the hangover is really kicking in now.
bessantj

Post by bessantj »

MrJonno wrote:
bessantj wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
That's the way I'm looking at it, cheers.

And in proper fashion I was supposed to go out on Thurs and Fri for a few drinks with pals but didn't make so went out for a couple last night.... and got home at 06.00. At the airport and the hangover is really kicking in now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: The proper way to do it.