RWC QF: All Blacks vs Ireland: MATCH THREAD: Sat 19 Oct

All things Rugby
sonic_attack

Re: RWC QF: All Blacks vs Ireland: MATCH THREAD: Sat 19 Oct

Post by sonic_attack »

You are a bit preachy. I take it there's not a single skeleton in your closet, the panes of your glasshouse polished and crack free?
Ghost-Of-Nepia

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

comets wrote:its OK to have sex with random strangers in a toilet stall at the airport even if you are married
Who did that?
comets

Post by comets »

UncleFB wrote:
comets wrote:its OK to have sex with random strangers in a toilet stall at the airport even if you are married but please DON'T push a woman who you are not married too #idiotmentalityonthisbored
The only idiot mentality on the board is thinking that consensual sex is worse than non consensual assault just because you’re Fijian and perpetrator of the assault was Fijian.
yeah that word "assault" people don't know the meaning of it...if a push becomes an "assault" on the law of the country, might as well stop going outside..or walking in busy street..heck avoid large gatherings at all time cause u never know when someone will target u by running at you, falling over and claiming u assaulted them..
Kahu

Post by Kahu »

Demilich wrote:
Enzedder wrote:Well aren't you just bloody perfect. You're wrong too.
WTF happened to you? You used to be an entirely reasonable poster, who could engage in sensible conversation. Now you're a shrill, precious whiner, who flies entirely off the handle at the merest hint of something negative said about any sports player or team you support.

You've somehow devolved into a bastardised combination of all the worst parts of greivous and Jake, with the bitterness dial cranked up to 11.

It really has been a descent that has been a bit sad to watch.
If he said he was on multiple medications to deal with age related mental illness would you feel bad?
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

sonic_attack wrote:You are a bit preachy. I take it there's not a single skeleton in your closet, the panes of your glasshouse polished and crack free?
Me? There’s probably some skeletons - but none of the domestic violence type.

also,wtf is preachy about thinking assault is worse than consensual sex anyway? That’s f*cking weird.
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

comets wrote:
UncleFB wrote:
comets wrote:its OK to have sex with random strangers in a toilet stall at the airport even if you are married but please DON'T push a woman who you are not married too #idiotmentalityonthisbored
The only idiot mentality on the board is thinking that consensual sex is worse than non consensual assault just because you’re Fijian and perpetrator of the assault was Fijian.
yeah that word "assault" people don't know the meaning of it...if a push becomes an "assault" on the law of the country, might as well stop going outside..or walking in busy street..heck avoid large gatherings at all time cause u never know when someone will target u by running at you, falling over and claiming u assaulted them..
You are an actual loon.
sonic_attack

Post by sonic_attack »

UncleFB wrote:
sonic_attack wrote:You are a bit preachy. I take it there's not a single skeleton in your closet, the panes of your glasshouse polished and crack free?

also,wtf is preachy about thinking assault is worse than consensual sex anyway? That’s f*cking weird.

No Demilich.

I can't be bothered arguing though.
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

sonic_attack wrote:
UncleFB wrote:

No Demilich.

Well then why join in? Should have stayed out of it like I should have :lol:, now I’m stuck arguing with comets.
comets

Post by comets »

sonic_attack wrote:
UncleFB wrote:

No Demilich.

he is a racist cunt who the mods on this bored does not have the balls to ban, never seen him speak highly of any non-white person, probably a bogan too...hopefully we have one mod with no balls who has the balls to do it one day.. where is our statsman? :P
sonic_attack

Post by sonic_attack »

UncleFB wrote:
sonic_attack wrote:
UncleFB wrote:

No Demilich.

Well then why join in? Should have stayed out of it like I should have :lol:, now I’m stuck arguing with comets.
Must be that auto-social-justice modernity.

FWIW my glasshouse is f**ked and patched with plastic and packaging tape. :lol:
dam0

Post by dam0 »

RoscoPColtrain wrote:
naki wrote:On reflection this was probably the best play-offs performance of the last 3 tournaments for the ABs.

Man-for-man they lack the experience and in some positions to quality of those 2011 and 2015 sides, and they were coming up against a higher ranked side than any of the other teams had to face. Have to credit the coaching staff for manufacturing this
Hard to go past France 2015 but it was a clinical performance. Ireland never gave themselves a chance either though. Getting past England and (likely) South Africa still feels like a bridge too far to me. Oddly almost would have preferred to scrape through in a shocker than have to string 3 of those together.
I think this was better than France. France were still in with a chance just after half time. Ireland were dead in the water basically from kick off. I never thought Ireland could win after the first few minutes. We blew them off the park.
Demilich

Post by Demilich »

Kahu wrote:
Demilich wrote:
WTF happened to you? You used to be an entirely reasonable poster, who could engage in sensible conversation. Now you're a shrill, precious whiner, who flies entirely off the handle at the merest hint of something negative said about any sports player or team you support.

You've somehow devolved into a bastardised combination of all the worst parts of greivous and Jake, with the bitterness dial cranked up to 11.

If he said he was on multiple medications to deal with age related mental illness would you feel bad?
Would I feel bad? No. It would provide an explanation though and I would be more understanding of his behaviour in future, knowing such.

I genuinely hope he get's the care and support he needs (from personal experience with family members and our mental health system, that tends to be a rather forlorn hope).
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

Demilich wrote:

If you read back through this thread Demilich you will see that you were the one to get personal, not me. And here you are doing it again. So sad when you used to be such a great poster.

If you go back to the original post, I even qualified my opposition to Earl's post with it maybe being a spur of the moment event

I just wonder where you think your opinion (and Earl's seeing as though you said he was right and I was wrong) is better than the judge's who had all the information at their fingertips?. I am sure you have read the circumstances of the assault and it wasn't a Jake the Muss type event but you still want to persecute the guy.

I pray that you are not a judge as your wisdom does seem to be way off the mark.
Demilich

Post by Demilich »

Enzedder wrote:
Demilich wrote:

If you read back through this thread Demilich you will see that you were the one to get personal, not me. And here you are doing it again. So sad when you used to be such a great poster.

If you go back to the original post, I even qualified my opposition to Earl's post with it maybe being a spur of the moment event

I just wonder where you think your opinion (and Earl's seeing as though you said he was right and I was wrong) is better than the judge's who had all the information at their fingertips?. I am sure you have read the circumstances of the assault and it wasn't a Jake the Muss type event but you still want to persecute the guy.

I pray that you are not a judge as your wisdom does seem to be way off the mark.
I honestly wish you the best of luck Enz. I'm placing you on ignore, and will rather remember our interactions in "the good old days" of the bored, as we seem to have little in common anymore and it won't do either of us any good to argue over such minor things.

Edit: Well it seems you can't place mods on ignore. :blush:
Enzedder

Post by Enzedder »

Demilich wrote: I genuinely hope he get's the care and support he needs (from personal experience with family members and our mental health system, that tends to be a rather forlorn hope).

You pretentious little shit - you're wrong and I need help. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enzedder

Post by Enzedder »

OK - I can drop it too but please humour me with one more explanation and I promise I will not continue it. How come you know more than the judge and can come to a more informed decision than the one made?
Ghost-Of-Nepia

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

There's nothing like thrashing the Irish to bring about a falling out between two Kiwi posters.
Enzedder

Post by Enzedder »

Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:There's nothing like thrashing the Irish to bring about a falling out between two Kiwi posters.

That bloody Irishman caused it. :lol:
Demilich

Post by Demilich »

I'm sure there are plenty. Not sure why speaking out against domestic violence is really a seen as a "preachy" (or cuntish) issue in this day and age, but yeah - maybe I'm just too "woke"? Go back to the old days when I was just starting senior footy and it was still acceptable for blokes to occasionally whollop their missus outside the club room, as long as everyone could turn the other cheek and say "it's not really his go, it's just the piss, he's a good bloke really, she antagonized him".
blackblackblack

Post by blackblackblack »

the game is finished, so is this thread.