All things Rugby
eldanielfire

Re: Why do you hate Wales?

Post by eldanielfire »

iarmhiman wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
More noise from our resident trans gender dickhead
It all gets so under your skin doesn't it? The very definition of a 'can't take it and can't handle the facts' sort of person. The prince of invisible feuds.
Go to mumsnet. I havent got the f**king energy
And here you are posting constantly in every Welsh/British thread you can find to follow up one sided bitter and petty squabbles no one else is registering until you spell it out. Re-posting crap cliche decade on digs at me doesn't change how petty it all is.
A5D5E5

Post by A5D5E5 »

Because of their stupid singing that everyone thinks is so fucking wonderful but is actually utterly tuneless.

Because their language is an unintelligible noise.

Because they are almost without exception ugly animals who rely on repulsive layers of blubber to keep warm.

Frankly, dolphins are by far the best cetaceans.
Last edited by A5D5E5 on Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Like a nagging woman

Sigh
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

A5D5E5 wrote:Because of their stupid singing that everyone thinks is so fucking wonderful but is actually utterly tuneless.

Because the are almost without exception ugly animals who rely on repulsive layers of blubber to keep warm.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
18ChinsOfChinatown

Post by 18ChinsOfChinatown »

I have no ill will towards Wales or its people, however, having toured Aberystwyth with Clontarf RFC as a teenager, I can confirm that their women have desperately poor vaginal hygiene.

I had a difficult time convincing my mother that my fingers yellow tinge was a result of nicotine abuse and noting whatsoever to do with Ffion's fanny. I could never quite explain the smell though.
bessantj

Post by bessantj »

18ChinsOfChinatown wrote:I have no ill will towards Wales or its people, however, having toured Aberystwyth with Clontarf RFC as a teenager, I can confirm that their women have desperately poor vaginal hygiene.

I had a difficult time convincing my mother that my fingers yellow tinge was a result of nicotine abuse and noting whatsoever to do with Ffion's fanny. I could never quite explain the smell though.
Well thank you for um, soldiering on.
Miguel Indurain

Post by Miguel Indurain »

I actually like Wales.
The old Cardiff Arms Park was the best rugby venue to watch an international and I remember clearly my first visit to that stadium in 1982.

Welsh fans are generally good craic.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

18ChinsOfChinatown wrote:I have no ill will towards Wales or its people, however, having toured Aberystwyth with Clontarf RFC as a teenager, I can confirm that their women have desperately poor vaginal hygiene.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
henry

Post by henry »

It’s because we stole the luck of the Irish.
bessantj

Post by bessantj »

Miguel Indurain wrote:I actually like Wales.
The old Cardiff Arms Park was the best rugby venue to watch an international and I remember clearly my first visit to that stadium in 1982.

Welsh fans are generally good craic.
'82?! Amazing. To see France play? Not the result you would have hoped for, but did you enjoy yourself.

The first time I went to the Arms Park was to watch Wales play Ireland in 1989, which Wales lost. Though the second visit, to watch the England game was much better!
18ChinsOfChinatown

bessantj wrote:

Well thank you for um, soldiering on.
Oh please, there's no need to thank me. It really wasn't a big deal. Having to bathe my hands in bleach for several hours was a minor inconvenience but I appreciate your concern all the same. xx
Kid A

Post by Kid A »

:lol:
Macleod

Post by Macleod »

Springbok fans do not hate Wales. Many have Welsh ancestors. Saffas simply think differently. We love our rugby and we lose against Wales it’s because we were not good enough on the day. No damn excuses. Yes we sometimes get rough ref calls but as a coach for London Irish my iron rule for my boys was shut up and play harder.
Barnes did not have a great game today but hell he is still one of the best, love or hate him. Waste of time, do not ever whine!
I love the Welsh passion for the game, the massed choirs, Bread of Heaven , so many unique things about our beloved game which I treasure long after the final whistle blows. The banter in the Pub, the crazy after match shit.
Loved my old Welsh girlfriend. Didn’t work out but she was a lovely woman.
Wales is beautiful and I love the Welsh people. Kind, hospitable, never had a bad time there.
Good luck Wales, msy the best team win👍🏻
Plato'sCave

Post by Plato'sCave »

Macleod wrote:Springbok fans do not hate Wales. Many have Welsh ancestors. Saffas simply think differently. We love our rugby and we lose against Wales it’s because we were not good enough on the day. No damn excuses. Yes we sometimes get rough ref calls but as a coach for London Irish my iron rule for my boys was shut up and play harder.
Barnes did not have a great game today but hell he is still one of the best, love or hate him. Waste of time, do not ever whine!
I love the Welsh passion for the game, the massed choirs, Bread of Heaven , so many unique things about our beloved game which I treasure long after the final whistle blows. The banter in the Pub, the crazy after match shit.
Loved my old Welsh girlfriend. Didn’t work out but she was a lovely woman.
Wales is beautiful and I love the Welsh people. Kind, hospitable, never had a bad time there.
Good luck Wales, msy the best team win👍🏻
Now that’s nice, springbok fans are truly putting everyone else to shame on this unfortunate meltdown thread.
GWO2

Post by GWO2 »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

For Christ sake stop showing yourself up. Aberystwyth is like Swansea. It`s a university town and most of the "women" you "met" were probably students, from all over the place. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

eldanielfire wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:It goes back to 2008 and Gatland bringing the feud.

Then before 2009 game he said the Welsh players hated the Irish the most.

2011 was hard to take as was the 6 Nations game a few months later. Granted our lads couldnt handle the physical game Wales brought

From their side I'm guessing they hate seeing our provinces win so much.

Then there was the RWC where they voted against Ireland hosting as did Scotland.

Then the Brexit vote.

What isn't there to like
The hate seems to be one way. No one in Wales cares about your provinces as the Welsh barely acres about their own regions. Stuff like Gatland's wind-up comments just makes everyone laugh and the hate on the Brexit vote is amazing petty. But not nearly as petty as who votes to host an RWC :lol: I don't think any rugby country has ever got in a hump about hosting an RWC and no one else around the world remembers or cares for it.

One way :lol:

60% of Welsh posts are about Ireland today. You English cúnt
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

A5D5E5 wrote:Because of their stupid singing that everyone thinks is so fucking wonderful but is actually utterly tuneless.

Because they are almost without exception ugly animals who rely on repulsive layers of blubber to keep warm.

:lol: :thumbup:
Macleod

Post by Macleod »

Lots of awesome food in Wales if you bother to find out where to go.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Chip alley is pretty good alright
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

Mullet 2 wrote:Chip alley is pretty good alright
Welsh poutine at Dorothy’s. :thumbup:
bessantj

Post by bessantj »

Mullet 2 wrote:Chip alley is pretty good alright
Well now they've redone it it is much more attractive than the litter strewn alleyway of yore.
eugenius

Post by eugenius »

It’s a very silly place .
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Mullet 2 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:It goes back to 2008 and Gatland bringing the feud.

Then before 2009 game he said the Welsh players hated the Irish the most.

2011 was hard to take as was the 6 Nations game a few months later. Granted our lads couldnt handle the physical game Wales brought

From their side I'm guessing they hate seeing our provinces win so much.

Then there was the RWC where they voted against Ireland hosting as did Scotland.

Then the Brexit vote.

What isn't there to like
The hate seems to be one way. No one in Wales cares about your provinces as the Welsh barely acres about their own regions. Stuff like Gatland's wind-up comments just makes everyone laugh and the hate on the Brexit vote is amazing petty. But not nearly as petty as who votes to host an RWC :lol: I don't think any rugby country has ever got in a hump about hosting an RWC and no one else around the world remembers or cares for it.

One way :lol:

60% of Welsh posts are about Ireland today. You English cúnt
That's your fantasy I imagine. The reality is most Welsh posts where about the game today, the saffers next time and how tight today was. Besides a few obvious trolls of course. Meanwhile one nation has started multiple anti-Welsh threads today.
henry

Post by henry »

Can’t we all just get along?

Rugby was the winner this weekend.
AND-y

Post by AND-y »

Poor er, it just wasnt supposed to be like this.

:lol: :lol:
eugenius

Post by eugenius »

It’s a very silly place .
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

EverReady wrote:
One thread. This one. I'm sorry and will go in the box of shame
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=91918

If it helps, we all love you ER, your the boards MVP this RWC :thumbup:
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Their language that sounds like a cement-mixer full of phlegm. Their incessant moaniness. But most of all, those weird puffy faces.
AND-y

Post by AND-y »

EverReady wrote:
AND-y wrote:Poor er, it just wasnt supposed to be like this.

Ehhh it was literally meant to be like this. You're an odd one Andy. I think I get how you tick and then I don't
Christ you've been getting "real" with me today. I thought its be clear by now that if I think people are being dicks I try show them a mirror. Not particularly mature or what have you a lot of the time but better than picking fights in the street.
18ChinsOfChinatown

Yes, being the angry, hateful dickhead that he is, ER was legitimately hoping that people would spew their unadulterated hatred of Wales on this thread. :roll:

Edit: I've just read your comment above, so ignore my comment.
Last edited by 18ChinsOfChinatown on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LandOTurk

Post by LandOTurk »

EverReady wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
EverReady wrote:
One thread. This one. I'm sorry and will go in the box of shame
http://forum.planetrugby.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=91918

If it helps, we all love you ER, your the boards MVP this RWC :thumbup:
Cabbage isn't Irish. Andy get your mirror out reflection boy
Not Irish! Really? So what is it then?
AND-y

Post by AND-y »

18ChinsOfChinatown wrote:

Yes, being the angry, hateful dickhead that he is, ER was legitimately hoping that people would spew their unadulterated hatred of Wales on this thread. :roll:
I was talking about the world cup funny man.
18ChinsOfChinatown

EverReady wrote:If we can all agree Mike Phillips is a cünt we can move on from this
Seems fair. Everyone??
18ChinsOfChinatown

AND-y wrote:

The name's Chins. 18Chins.
AND-y

Post by AND-y »

AND-y wrote:

The name's Chins. 18Chins.

Too late. Youd be seeing hella crazy eyes right now if this were real life.
terangi48

Post by terangi48 »

Late on the thread.....but I like the Welsh........except in 1905 before I was born when they cheated against NZ and supposedly won 3-0
Dark

Post by Dark »

Wales is alright in my book

Any country that can give us Katherine Jenkins and Zeta Jones is top notch.

Richard Burton's voice was cool as well.
18ChinsOfChinatown

Plato'sCave

Post by Plato'sCave »

terangi48 wrote:Late on the thread.....but I like the Welsh........except in 1905 before I was born when they cheated against NZ and supposedly won 3-0
Plato'sCave

Post by Plato'sCave »

EverReady wrote:If we can all agree Mike Phillips is a cünt we can move on from this
No.