Comgrats England.

All things Rugby
jamesfreeman

Re: Comgrats England.

Post by jamesfreeman »

Well done England. One of their best displays I ever seen and not one of the boring England teams of old. Would have liked ABs to have one but to lose to that team is not gutting at all. Is good for rugby and sport so good luck to them next week...
Tuivasa

Post by Tuivasa »

Congrats England plum.
The 12 point margin felt like it should have been more, England looked a different class tonight.

Still proud of The AB boys for hanging on.

I hope England win the world cup.
Class team. Also, too much focus on eddie imo, their players were immense.
Tehui

Post by Tehui »

Congratulations to the England team. A thoroughly deserved and impressive victory. No excuses from NZ fans. The England team outplayed us all over the park from start to finish.

Good luck in the final. I'll be supporting England.
FujiKiwi

Post by FujiKiwi »

:thumbup: Congratulations England. That was such a complete performance. Bloody good.
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

Yeah it's tough to lose in a tight thriller but when you're comprehensively outplayed like that you almost accept it more easily. Eddie Jones masterclass. 2003 semi final all over again.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Looking at how many of the England lads are limping off the park you know just how bloody hard that was. I hope they've not played their final today.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Fat Old Git wrote:Congrats England. Clearly the better team tonight.
The fact I'm so overjoyed only shows what a bar New Zealand set. Not just last week but constantly. It took a BIG performance to win and that's being celebrated so heavily due tot he fact it's New Zealand.
Lemoentjie

Post by Lemoentjie »

Ali's Choice wrote:Congratulations England :thumbup:

It's weird, it's much less painful to get manshamed than it is to get beaten in a close game. We were smashed tonight. England were amazing.
You learn a lot more from a game like this than a close defeat, in terms of tactics changes and player changes. Close defeats have the 'it was just the spin of the ball' excuse.
terangi48

Post by terangi48 »

Onya England.......no answer to that! Congratulatuations on an exceptional win..... heady game......great turn overs....and above all huge defence. Bestvwishes for the final.
Maniototo Man

Post by Maniototo Man »

Congrats England.

ABs well beaten. No excuses - no complaints.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

Man In Black wrote:

It's weird, it's much less painful to get manshamed than it is to get beaten in a close game. We were smashed tonight. England were amazing.
I feel the same. The ABs just didn’t turn up. All I can say is phenomenal work England.
Yes, England played well, far better than us, but in what world does that feel good, or even not so bad. fudge that for an abject joke.
Tuivasa

Post by Tuivasa »

Double wrote:Well played NZ. We had the game of our lives and I still never felt like we were going to take it until the gong. We'll see you again in the 2023 final :thumbup:

Nah you were all over us. Usually if we are 13 points behind with 30 to go I think we can win, never felt like it today. England in total control and they took us to school on all facets of rugby. Congrats on a dominating performance.

I honestly don't feel that bad because rather thsn playing badly I felt England were just class tonight.

Well done and enjoy, and if its vs those dour saffas-please win the final!!!!
Last edited by Tuivasa on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

Man In Black wrote:

I feel the same. The ABs just didn’t turn up. All I can say is phenomenal work England.
Yes, England played well, far better than us, but in what world does that feel good, or even not so bad. fudge that for an abject joke.

Worth saying twice, really. :?
Last edited by Ted. on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chuckles1188

Post by Chuckles1188 »

It took an all time performance from England and a New Zealand side not performing at their best for it to happen. Commiserations to the kiwis.

Good luck in the bronze playoff
doodles.dude

Post by doodles.dude »

The England pack were just phenomenal,the best in the world atm.
JPNZ

Post by JPNZ »

Absolute class England. Things look a lot easier when you take time and space away from a good team. By far and away blew the ABs off the park.

Shag had planned for the rush defense for years but tonight showed even his dual playmakers couldnt deal with it.

All the best for next week
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

Ted. wrote:
Man In Black wrote:

At least we still got to see some good rugby, just not from the team we wanted.
vh5150

Post by vh5150 »

Congrats England. Never let the ABs play. No gripes here, the better team won on the night.
TheFrog

Post by TheFrog »

Well done England!!!

I always thought that the 2015 exit was an unfortunate accident but that this team had the potential to win the World Cup. That success started almost 8 years ago and I hope England are crowned next week because they are the past complete team with the ABs
TheFrog

Post by TheFrog »

Chuckles1188 wrote:It took an all time performance from England and a New Zealand side not performing at their best for it to happen. Commiserations to the kiwis.

I think the Kiwis didn't perform at their best because England put them under sk much pressure, they lost their rugby.
Smutley

Post by Smutley »

Jim Lahey wrote:Gotta love Easy Rugby.
Bray away lads, bray away :thumbup:
:lol:

Huge congratulations to England. I don't remember a better forwards performance by anyone anywhere. So many outstanding individuals, though Itoji deservedly MOTM.

Bad luck to NZ to come up against that. In the end, the scoreline flattered them. Need more practice working with back foot ball.
Salient

Post by Salient »

capt hurricane wrote:Outplayed, outpassioned. Well done England, a well deserved win. No shame in losing to a performance like that one. Good luck in the final.
Bro hurts to say it ... but congrats England :thumbup:

On the bright side Missus back from the US this week and no she really doesn''t want to watch rugby ... thank god BBL is starting and AB has signed with the Heat ... her favourite team 8)
Tuivasa

Post by Tuivasa »

Honestly, England were so good we had no option but to try the "stupid options".
They "he fuckd" us.
ManInTheBar

Post by ManInTheBar »

Jeff the Bear wrote:As one of the very few who picked England from the start...I'd just like to say to everyone, I told you so.

Just too many big bastards (and all them with no little skill as well). Having smashed the AB's for 60 minutes, they then brought on the likes of Wilson, Kruis and Marler.

It'll take a hell of a team to stop them now.
Want to do a Scores on the Doors thread? You're the champ and no mistake
Ted.

Post by Ted. »

Man In Black wrote:
Ted. wrote:
Man In Black wrote:

Worth saying twice, really. :?
Because we were just so farken bad it became a joke. Jinky little runs and glamour offloads while under the cosh in our own 22. It was like watching a bad 7s performance.
Gallows humour I can accept. Capitulation, no.
Last edited by Ted. on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
maxbox

Post by maxbox »

Double wrote:Well played NZ. We had the game of our lives and I still never felt like we were going to take it until the gong. We'll see you again in the 2023 final :thumbup:
Yeah nah not playing like that
Tuivasa

Post by Tuivasa »

Man In Black wrote:
capt hurricane wrote:Outplayed, outpassioned. Well done England, a well deserved win. No shame in losing to a performance like that one. Good luck in the final.
At least Lord of the Rings got those Oscars and Edmund Hillary was the first to climb Everest though eh bro.

F*** off you embarrasing c*** . Pay the english their respect. They didnt let us play.
If still proud of the AB for hanging on.
Flockwitt

Post by Flockwitt »

Well played England. Only one team in that game and deserved winners. Enjoy.
paddywack

Post by paddywack »

:thumbup: Well said
Chuckles1188

Post by Chuckles1188 »

TheFrog wrote:
Chuckles1188 wrote:It took an all time performance from England and a New Zealand side not performing at their best for it to happen. Commiserations to the kiwis.

I think the Kiwis didn't perform at their best because England put them under sk much pressure, they lost their rugby.
Partly true but their lineout wasn't performing to the required level even without England's interventions. They looked nervous and shell shocked but didn't respond
Yourmother

Post by Yourmother »

Fair play England. We were simply smashed off the park!
Womack

Post by Womack »

Cheers Kiwis. In hindsight England were well on top but it never felt comfortable watching and you could see how much it took out of the players. ABs still a class side.
Kiwias

Post by Kiwias »

Full credit to England for an outstanding performance. See you at the ground next week
maxbox

Post by maxbox »

Well done Emgland9

Win the f cking thing now lsdz
Womack

Post by Womack »

Tuivasa wrote:
Man In Black wrote:
At least Lord of the Rings got those Oscars and Edmund Hillary was the first to climb Everest though eh bro.

F*** off you embarrasing c*** . Pay the english their respect. They didnt let us play.
If still proud of the AB for hanging on.
He was being self-deprecating (must be going native)
koroke hangareka

Post by koroke hangareka »

Congrats England, clearly superior.

Mind you, I blame that bugger with the tattoo.
Hawk97

Post by Hawk97 »

Cheers to ya, Kiwis. We needed to play the very best rugby we've played in at least 15 years, and I still wasn't sure until it hit 80. You'll obviously come screaming back. All the best :thumbup:
Shrekles

Post by Shrekles »

Congrats - far too good on the day. The scary thing is that it is a young team and could become a great team over the next few years.
tubbyj

Post by tubbyj »

Superb England. What a performance. English fans deserve to be proud of their team today and do a bit of gloating. Apart from the lineout overthrow it was as near to a perfect performance against the All Blacks as I can remember.

From a NZ point of view still proud of the boys they tried hard but they were not the match of England today but they have produced so many great moments you need the odd bad one to get a sense of balance.
Steamin Beamin

Post by Steamin Beamin »

Outstanding from England :thumbup:

Sam Underhill might be my new favourite opposition player.