James Haskell in I'm a Celebrity unleashed unto the public..

All things Rugby
eldanielfire

James Haskell in I'm a Celebrity unleashed unto the public..

Post by eldanielfire »

Landed in Oz for the show. It's been rumored for a while and ever more believable given his attention whore character ;)

He'll be my 2nd favorite sportsman there after Ian Wright.
cubby boi

Re: James Haskell in I'm a Celebrity unleashed unto the publ

Post by cubby boi »

Behold the “banter” :roll:
sturginho

Post by sturginho »

It may actually be worth watching this year just for the BANTZ :thumbup:
Dark

Post by Dark »

Didn't know this
Cohen was married to Abby Blayney, with twin daughters Harriette and Isabelle (born 2008).[5] He is clinically deaf, with about 30 to 33 percent hearing loss in each ear,[6][7] and has been involved in efforts to make rugby more accessible to the hard of hearing, especially young deaf players.[8]
But big ups to the gay icon
danny_fitz

Post by danny_fitz »

sturginho wrote:It may actually be worth watching this year just for the BANTZ :thumbup:
Sir-Bant-a-lot :thumbup:

In fairness, chewing on kangaroo ringpieces and possum testicles should be fairly straightforward for him if he went through the standard uni rugby initiation process.
Saturnine

Post by Saturnine »

He'll be able to advise them on where to best place the hidden cameras.
charltom

Post by charltom »

Dark wrote:Didn't know this
Cohen was married to Abby Blayney, with twin daughters Harriette and Isabelle (born 2008).[5] He is clinically deaf, with about 30 to 33 percent hearing loss in each ear,[6][7] and has been involved in efforts to make rugby more accessible to the hard of hearing, especially young deaf players.[8]
But big ups to the gay icon
Notwithstanding that I am interested in the above for surprising reasons, what's its relevance here?
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Cohen has done this celebrity stuff before? I have to say I'm not sure either.
Floppykid

Post by Floppykid »

When's he doing this MMA fight then?
Joost

Post by Joost »

danny_fitz wrote:
sturginho wrote:It may actually be worth watching this year just for the BANTZ :thumbup:
Sir-Bant-a-lot :thumbup:

In fairness, chewing on kangaroo ringpieces and possum testicles should be fairly straightforward for him if he went through the standard uni rugby initiation process.
Don’t think Haskell went to uni?

Think he was a boarder at Wellington though, so the ringpieces and testicles in his gob were probably human... x(
Balls Out!

Post by Balls Out! »

eldanielfire wrote:Cohen has done this celebrity stuff before?
he did one of the dancing shows, left his wife for his partner
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Balls Out! wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:Cohen has done this celebrity stuff before?
he did one of the dancing shows, left his wife for his partner
I recall, I'm still not sure why he was brought up?
Nieghorn

Post by Nieghorn »

Saturnine wrote:He'll be able to advise them on where to best place the hidden cameras.
comets

Post by comets »

lol Caitlyn Jenner is on this too, wonder if ppl have tried to take a peak at her/his .. junk ..
comets

Post by comets »

When water does this to your hair, time to go BALD i'd say.. :lol:
Crash_12

Post by Crash_12 »

Any excuse to post that photo eh comets you lovely, lovely boy.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

How did he go?
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

comets wrote:When water does this to your hair, time to go BALD i'd say.. :lol:
Any excuse and you settled on that one :lol:
Rugby2023

Post by Rugby2023 »

CrazyIslander wrote:How did he go?
On his introduction in the first ep Hask said he has always been the "alpha male". :roll: Fittingly, after that, he was out-swam by a boybander then out-canoed by a girl before heavily losing the challenge to her. :) He's really just getting started though, 9-1 to win.
comets wrote:lol Caitlyn Jenner is on this too, wonder if ppl have tried to take a peak at her/his .. junk ..
Haskell told Caitlyn (Bruce) that he used to have a "crush" on Kendall. It didn't seem right imo, not just because he's telling her Dad, but also because he is nearly 35 whereas she is the second youngest daughter in her early 20s.
feckwanker

Post by feckwanker »

Rugby2023 wrote:
On his introduction in the first ep Hask said he has always been the "alpha male". :roll: Fittingly, after that, he was out-swam by a boybander then out-canoed by a girl before heavily losing the challenge to her. :) He's really just getting started though, 9-1 to win.
comets wrote:lol Caitlyn Jenner is on this too, wonder if ppl have tried to take a peak at her/his .. junk ..
Haskell told Caitlyn (Bruce) that he used to have a "crush" on Kendall. It didn't seem right imo, not just because he's telling her Dad, but also because he is nearly 35 whereas she is the second youngest daughter in her early 20s.
Ehhhh, did you you assume Caitlyn's gender? Shame on you CIS scum :evil:
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Rugby2023 wrote:
To be fair there’s something wrong with you if aren’t attracted to Kendall Jenner
backrow

Post by backrow »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
To be fair there’s something wrong with you if aren’t attracted to Kendall Jenner
I don’t find her that fit tbh - I realise I do probably have lots wrong with me though :smug:

I couldn’t even fap to her sisters home movie
sockwithaticket

Post by sockwithaticket »

feckwanker wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
Ehhhh, did you you assume Caitlyn's gender? Shame on you CIS scum :evil:
Dead-named too, unforgivable.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
If you like your women plastic that is:

Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

eldanielfire wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

She’s not plastic. You’re thinking of the other sister Kylie who apparently did a $600m deal last week. Kendall has arguably the best body on the planet
Openside

Post by Openside »

Saturnine wrote:He'll be able to advise them on where to best place the hidden cameras.

Chapeau
Openside

Post by Openside »

Duff Paddy wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

She’s not plastic. You’re thinking of the other sister Kylie who apparently did a $600m deal last week. Kendall has arguably the best body on the planet

WE HAVE RULES YOU KNOW!!
backrow

Post by backrow »

Gtfo duff, she has tiny bangers and looks like Posh spice.

She wouldn’t be in most men’s top 1000 celeb fap-library and afaik hasn’t been on any of the totty threads on here.
RichieRich89

Post by RichieRich89 »

Duff Paddy wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:

Googled that, to see what you're on about. She looks strangely proportioned, as if she's been wearing a corset or something.
RodneyRegis

Post by RodneyRegis »

backrow wrote:Gtfo duff, she has tiny bangers and looks like Posh spice.

She wouldn’t be in most men’s top 1000 celeb fap-library and afaik hasn’t been on any of the totty threads on here.
she looks like her mum x(

Best body on the planet, get tae fúck
MrDominator

Post by MrDominator »

Hask out to 16/1 now. Was about 8/1 at the start.

Funny bloke though he is, I think he's just too abrasive and not enough of an everyman for a popularity contest of this nature.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Trust me lads. Look up her recent stuff on Instagram f**king sensational. You boys don’t know class when you see it. I remember Yemen tapping about Kelly Brook, look at her now. Big tits will let you down over time they are for amateurs.
Raggs

Post by Raggs »

That Ferrari will let you down, better just stick to a Volvo?
LandOTurk

Post by LandOTurk »

Duff Paddy wrote:Trust me lads. Look up her recent stuff on Instagram f**king sensational. You boys don’t know class when you see it. I remember Yemen tapping about Kelly Brook, look at her now. Big tits will let you down over time they are for amateurs.
Nah mate, you are off on one. Big tits and curves are best. After kids go plastic up top. Absolutely fine. Gayers the rest of you who disagree.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Duff Paddy wrote:Trust me lads. Look up her recent stuff on Instagram f**king sensational. You boys don’t know class when you see it. I remember Yemen tapping about Kelly Brook, look at her now. Big tits will let you down over time they are for amateurs.

Another mid life crisis issue.
Gospel

Post by Gospel »

You absolute fraud.
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

Building site report is that he’s a typical rugby player. That’s not positive.

Also comments about his shit hairline.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Raggs wrote:That Ferrari will let you down, better just stick to a Volvo?
:lol: You’ll never get the Ferrari Raggs, and even if you do, it’ll break your heart.
backrow

Post by backrow »

Gospel wrote:
You absolute fraud.
Mods can you ban duff for couple of days so he can whack off to anorexic non titted fake celebs and empty his nutsack please , I’ve never seen a poster get so worked up about a photoshopped sexual non-entity ‘celeb’ such as this.
His bursting ball bag is clearly affecting his judgement !
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Becaue Instagram uploads are the definition of how people really look......

And putting down Kelly Brook's body in the same post x(