Crusty eco party
21%

Total votes: 161

rfurlong

Re: Irishers-Official 33rd Dáil Éireann election thread

Post by rfurlong »

Mullet 2 wrote:
rfurlong wrote:FF going into coalition with the shinners

Not as if many of us didn’t warn everyone ..... in the face of juvenile “blueshirt” abuse being thrown around by the usual suspects

This election is a disaster for middle Ireland and FF in particular ....

Crucially it’s a disaster for the cohort of FF voters who despise the shinner Garda murdering scum

Martin will do the deal and the blind faithful like mullet will be left swinging in the wind
I didn't think you could get more shrill but you've managed it.
you’ve been wrong on every single call you’ve made on this thread
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

Shay Brennan in the hunt :lol:

Ff won’t go into coalition with SF :lol:

FF the only party who can stand up to the SF march :lol:
Flametop

Post by Flametop »

So Mehole Taoiseach
IRA daughter Tainiste?
Boxcar Ira

Post by Boxcar Ira »

Best thing that can happen now is they go in to coalition with FF. I think they're too smart and too big though to get screwed over the way many others have.

But throw them at health and housing and see how they get on
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Said it earlier but that poll on the 20th January told us all we needed to know. Mary Lou like a peacock on the news :lol:
Flametop

Post by Flametop »

Two storey houses with front and back gardens off Grafton Street for everybody.
Yay!
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

I could equally blame dumb cúnts like you.

You spend all your time talking about FF and talking nonsense despite knowing they are a bit part player in a global recession.

You're such a thick cúnt you thought the population would vote for FG in perpetuity. You more than any dumb cúnt pushed out the FF toxic line and now you're shocked when the voters abandon the middle.

The system is built on our two parties swapping power and fúcksticks like you made every effort you could to kill off one half of the confidence trick.

At least I faught for my side you fùcking internet mouth.
Last edited by Mullet 2 on Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flametop

Post by Flametop »

EverReady wrote:Said it earlier but that poll on the 20th January told us all we needed to know. Mary Lou like a peacock on the news :lol:
If Furlong or Porter can’t make it against England, she can do a job.
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

Mullet 2 wrote:I could equally blame dumb cúnts like you.

You spend all your time talking about FF and talking nonsense despite knowing they are a bit part player in a global recession.

You're such a thick cúnt you thought the population would vote for FG in perpetuity. You more than any dumb cúnt pushed out and now you're shocked when the voters abandon the middle.

The system is built on our two parties swapping power and fúcksticks like you made every effort you could to kill off one half of the confidence trick.

:lol:
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

You're such a thick cúnt you thought the population would vote for FG in perpetuity. You more than any dumb cúnt pushed out and now you're shocked when the voters abandon the middle.

WAHHAAYYYYYY
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

rfurlong wrote:

The smile

Says more than real arguments ever could
Flametop

Post by Flametop »

Is Mary Lou packing heat?
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

Mullet 2 wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

The smile

Your party leader and front bench have spent the last few years telling everyone that everything is shit ..... while simultaneously supporting the government ...... and you’re wondering why Sinn Fein have made a huge breakthrough at FF’s expense

You really are deluded if you don’t think the behaviour of Martin, Lisa chambers, and your mate daragh O’Brien ..... on issues around health, brexit and housing ..... hasn’t played right into the hands of the shinners
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

rfurlong wrote:
giojuarez666 wrote:Jaysus Furlong is completely losing it. Face up to it man, FG are making a horlicks of this campaign and Leo is weak and out of touch (where’s that skinner gif)

FWIW I’m a natural Fine Gael center right voter, But by god they’re making it difficult for me. I’ve recently moved back to Dublin Bay South from many years Abroad. What are my options here - O’Callaghan seems decent? OConnell and Murphy reasonable blue shirts. Eamonn Ryan can takes hike after the cork - limerick road comments.
I've already admitted that multiple times ....

He's changed tack again lads.

He was right when he said how right he was not when he said how wrong he was
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

“A bit part player in a global recession”

Holy fvck :lol:
sewa

Post by sewa »

lilyw wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
HighKingLeinster wrote:Micheal martin just refused to rule out coalition with SF.
You know it's going to happen. He wants to be Taoiseach. This is how it happens.

I'll be voting no

I'm sure I'll be beaten
I feel really sorry for the senior politicians in FG & FF in this situation. We have to have a government, it has to include at least one of them, and we've handed them a complete shit sandwich. They are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.
Do we have to have a government, Belgium regularly has none for years and it runs fine
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Back to your fantasy of perpetual FG Government.

Stupid plebs didn't appreciate you enough.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

sewa wrote:
lilyw wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
HighKingLeinster wrote:Micheal martin just refused to rule out coalition with SF.
You know it's going to happen. He wants to be Taoiseach. This is how it happens.

I'll be voting no

I'm sure I'll be beaten
I feel really sorry for the senior politicians in FG & FF in this situation. We have to have a government, it has to include at least one of them, and we've handed them a complete shit sandwich. They are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.
Do we have to have a government, Belgium regularly has none for years and it runs fine
Worked for the North
Blackrock Bullet

Post by Blackrock Bullet »

Mullet 2 wrote:
rfurlong wrote:

The smile

From the man whose arguments have essentially been smileys and glib one liners for a while.

That’s the most words you’ve packed in a post and it’s full of seethe.

I’ve no problem with you arguing your case on their treatment after the recession but it’s the fact that you’ve stood by whilst they’ve engaged in auction politics that’s baffling.
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

Mullet 2 wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
giojuarez666 wrote:Jaysus Furlong is completely losing it. Face up to it man, FG are making a horlicks of this campaign and Leo is weak and out of touch (where’s that skinner gif)

FWIW I’m a natural Fine Gael center right voter, But by god they’re making it difficult for me. I’ve recently moved back to Dublin Bay South from many years Abroad. What are my options here - O’Callaghan seems decent? OConnell and Murphy reasonable blue shirts. Eamonn Ryan can takes hike after the cork - limerick road comments.
I've already admitted that multiple times ....

He's changed tack again lads.

He was right when he said how right he was not when he said how wrong he was
FG did make a Horlicks of it ..... by focusing on the woke stuff instead of hammering the shinners

None of that invalidates my calling out of your utter nonsense
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

lilyw wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Nolanator wrote:

I'll be voting no

I'm sure I'll be beaten
The Nick Clegg hospital pass.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Of course I'm seething

Sinn Fein are the most popular party in Ireland. Anybody who isn't equal parts seething and shitting it is a fool.

Anyway I need to go back for the first count and leave the problems of Ireland to you lads. Darragh O'Brien got 9700 votes today so I can tell my kids what I did when the time comes.

You lads can point to your posts with equal pride.
Miguel Indurain

Post by Miguel Indurain »

lilyw wrote: I feel really sorry for the senior politicians in FG & FF in this situation. We have to have a government, it has to include at least one of them, and we've handed them a complete shit sandwich. They are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.
It could be argued that C&S did neither FG or FF any favours, and that in fact that this went a long way to making the likes of SF more electable.

They're between a rock and a hard place for sure.
Boxcar Ira

Post by Boxcar Ira »

Another confidence and supply would ensure 60 seats for SF next time out I'd say. Best just get them in now
Miguel Indurain

Post by Miguel Indurain »

Boxcar Ira wrote:Another confidence and supply would ensure 60 seats for SF next time out I'd say. Best just get them in now
I think you're right. Another FF/FG shotgun wedding would only further increase this so-called protest vote.

I also think that if SF did get in to government now, they'd be very quickly found out.
FidesEtRobur

Post by FidesEtRobur »

Mullet 2 wrote:Darragh O'Brien got 9700 votes today so I can tell my kids what I did when the time comes.
I gave him my number 3
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

Just drove over and relaxed a bit.

Furlong that one earlier was little over the top. You're a cúnt but not to that extent.
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

The magnitude of the margin by which some SF candidates got the most first preferences in some constituencies is mind boggling.
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

Mullet 2 wrote:Just drove over and relaxed a bit.

Furlong that one earlier was little over the top. You're a cúnt but not to that extent.
Take it handy this evening. Sky won't fall.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

See Ross has defo gone so that's good craic. We'll get to listen to him shiteing on in the media instead. Zappone should also be done. She is not going to get the transfers like last time.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Boxcar Ira wrote:Another confidence and supply would ensure 60 seats for SF next time out I'd say. Best just get them in now
Yep lesser of two evils. Shutting them out now would just feed the myth that it’s them against the establishment. Let them have a few ministries and they can shit the bed like the rest of them. We all have a duty to fight them on their bullshit issues and not just dismiss them as scum. At my vote centre I saw they had mobilised a lot of people you’d never usually see voting. We have a full on battle on our hands or we’ll be the next Greece
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Nolanator wrote:The magnitude of the margin by which some SF candidates got the most first preferences in some constituencies is mind boggling.
This wasn’t just young people voting for them. All the media hyping up the homelessness crisis, the health crisis, the insurance crisis etc etc well done lads you handed the keys to SF
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

Mullet 2 wrote:Just drove over and relaxed a bit.

Good man mullet ..... I think you’re one of the good guys too

Worth remembering that Twice as many people voted for the current arrangement (of FG/ff running the show) as voted for Garda murdering scumbags

Both parties need to tackle the failed state narrative that’s taken hold .....

I’d love to see Michael McGrath and Pascal D getting together as party leaders to that effect

I think Meehole and Leo got this one badly wrong
Flametop

Post by Flametop »

EverReady wrote:See Ross has defo gone so that's good craic. We'll get to listen to him shiteing on in the media instead. Zappone should also be done. She is not going to get the transfers like last time.
Spoiler: show
CM11

Post by CM11 »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Yep lesser of two evils. Shutting them out now would just feed the myth that it’s them against the establishment. Let them have a few ministries and they can shit the bed like the rest of them. We all have a duty to fight them on their bullshit issues and not just dismiss them as scum. At my vote centre I saw they had mobilised a lot of people you’d never usually see voting. We have a full on battle on our hands or we’ll be the next Greece
Really don't think it's lesser of two. Once they're in government it'll legitimise them more and make it easier for fence sitters to vote for them. Have to find some sort of stable government while the centre goes on all out attack re. their policies and terrorism.
Boxcar Ira

Post by Boxcar Ira »

Two positives I guess are Ross getting dumped and the fortunes of Gemma OD and her likes
JoeyFantastic

Post by JoeyFantastic »

CM11 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Really don't think it's lesser of two. Once they're in government it'll legitimise them more and make it easier for fence sitters to vote for them. Have to find some sort of stable government while the centre goes on all out attack re. their policies and terrorism.
Tend to agree, though clearly they are already a legitimate party for many voters.

How do you form a Government without them and one of FG and FF though?
normilet

Post by normilet »

I see Bloomberg are saying it's a good time to dump Irish bonds.

Great.
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

Duff Paddy wrote:
Nolanator wrote:The magnitude of the margin by which some SF candidates got the most first preferences in some constituencies is mind boggling.
This wasn’t just young people voting for them. All the media hyping up the homelessness crisis, the health crisis, the insurance crisis etc etc well done lads you handed the keys to SF
In some places they ran one candidate who got elected with 1.5 times the quota. They weren't ready for this at all. So many votes wasted that could have gone to a second candidate. They could have run a bunch of donkeys and ended up with an overall majority, but with a load of incompetents in place.

Having them in coalition now is probably the best outcome, given this election result.

Much as I don't like them, they did smash it this time around, and on that basis they deserve a shot at forming a government. At least they won't be in sole control.
Boxcar Ira

Post by Boxcar Ira »

CM11 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Yeah it's difficult to call. Wouldn't like to be making that decision as FF leader. A lot comes down to FG too. They might be satisfied to spend a term in opposition and watch things collapse.

Really though, SF are a handful of very competent members now supported by an array of failed councillors getting in on a wave. Might be best they get found out now.