Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

All things Rugby
CM11

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by CM11 »

backrow wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:32 pm I can move onto this thread now that I've shat all over the other thread with my vile line of posting. Here's another one to file under 'what, what, it's a serious question and I'm in no way being a smug prick':

How is the vaccine going in Ireland ? Well I hope ? :thumbup:
Fixed
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

CM11 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:38 pm
backrow wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:32 pm I can move onto this thread now that I've shat all over the other thread with my vile line of posting. Here's another one to file under 'what, what, it's a serious question and I'm in no way being a smug prick':

Fixed
One day he will grow up and act like an adult and not a teenage bully.
backrow

Post by backrow »

iarmhiman wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:45 pm

Fixed
Wrong again - on the other thread , it is you and several other Irish posters making racist comments about Romanians yet again. This group activity is a pretty obvious attempt at bullying , Luckily I just laugh at your pathetic attempts & utter lack of awareness at being racists. You love to dish it out but can’t take anything in return, which is quite sad.
CM11

Post by CM11 »

backrow wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:33 pm

Fixed
Wrong again - on the other thread , it is you and several other Irish posters making racist comments about Romanians yet again. This group activity is a pretty obvious attempt at bullying , Luckily I just laugh at your pathetic attempts & utter lack of awareness at being racists. You love to dish it out but can’t take anything in return, which is quite sad.
You have the self awareness of a pebble at the bottom of the ocean.

And how you construed people calling you racist and prejudiced as racist, I don't know. Only Trostan jumped in after the fact with a racist post but it paled in comparison to the volumes of tripe you've spouted about the Irish over the years.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

CM11 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:39 pm

Fixed

And how you construed people calling you racist and prejudiced as racist, I don't know. Only Trostan jumped in after the fact with a racist post but it paled in comparison to the volumes of tripe you've spouted about the Irish over the years.
I thought it was only travelling Irish that were they're own race? Is it all of you now?
CM11

Post by CM11 »

message #2527204 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:41 pm

Fixed

I thought it was only travelling Irish that were they're own race? Is it all of you now?
Funny. Hah. Hah. Hah.
backrow

Post by backrow »

Fixed

I’m aware of my predujices, you clearly are not.
5+ posters, all from the same country, leaping on board and having yet another pop at me and more racist anti romanin vibes, and you call me the bully ? :lol:
It’s amusing to me greatly just how pigshit thick and racist and unaware you are.

Again, your sort love to the point of obsession to dish it out, but you can’t take anything in reply , such as today when I replied to mullets poor attempt to call me a peado. Why do you Irish posters try to start so many fights ? It’s a bewildering as it is amusing.
At least this time you avoid being anti Semitic yet again.

Oh, and the amount of anti British tripe you spout, far outweighs my shit obvious running jokes.
CM11

Post by CM11 »

I didn't call you a bully Yeeb and I am very self aware about how much of a twat I think you are and how much I prejudge you as a result.

I haven't said one racist thing about Romanians nor have I ever brought it up against you. Find me a racist post or fúck off with your pathetic lies.
terryfinch

Post by terryfinch »

I realise I am interrupting a truly intellectual debate between backrow and the Irish but I was interested to hear today that two UK based factories (GSK) have started producing Novavax vaccine shots ahead of expected regulatory approval.
Druid

Post by Druid »

Boris said in the press conference today that we may see cases slightly curling upwards like an old "British rail sandwich"
inactionman

Post by inactionman »

terryfinch wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:28 pm I realise I am interrupting a truly intellectual debate between backrow and the Irish but I was interested to hear today that two UK based factories (GSK) have started producing Novavax vaccine shots ahead of expected regulatory approval.
worried that the reg approval might take a few months yet, but this is great news.
backrow

Post by backrow »

CM11 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:15 pm I didn't call you a bully Yeeb and I am very self aware about how much of a twat I think you are and how much I prejudge you as a result.

I haven't said one racist thing about Romanians nor have I ever brought it up against you. Find me a racist post or fúck off with your pathetic lies.
Mean culpa, read this again and it was that other Irish poster who is a wanker who said bully , apologies
For you princess , I can take that racist thing back as it’s unwarranted in this case, now I see why you were getting o’riled.
Your sort just sort of blend into one green collage unfortunately, I thought I was replying to someone else . Capiche?
CM11

Post by CM11 »

backrow wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:21 pm
CM11 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:15 pm I didn't call you a bully Yeeb and I am very self aware about how much of a twat I think you are and how much I prejudge you as a result.

Mean culpa, read this again and it was that other Irish poster who is a wanker who said bully , apologies
For you princess , I can take that racist thing back as it’s unwarranted in this case, now I see why you were getting o’riled.
Your sort just sort of blend into one green collage unfortunately, I thought I was replying to someone else . Capiche?
You just couldn't help yourself. :lol:
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Collateral. Exactly what I was talking about
backrow

Post by backrow »

CM11 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:23 pm

You just couldn't help yourself. :lol:
Was quite pleased with that one 8)
Edinburgh01

Post by Edinburgh01 »

inactionman wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:13 pm
terryfinch wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:28 pm I realise I am interrupting a truly intellectual debate between backrow and the Irish but I was interested to hear today that two UK based factories (GSK) have started producing Novavax vaccine shots ahead of expected regulatory approval.
worried that the reg approval might take a few months yet, but this is great news.
I've seen reports saying it will be supplied in April.

And in looking for such reports I discovered that it was going to be manufactured in the UK but sent to Germany to be put into vials. Once the GSK plant has MHRA approval, the deal now means the end to end process is within the UK.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... ines-amid/

Edit
GSK apparently have spare capacity as they were working with Sanofi.
mdaclarke

Post by mdaclarke »

Edinburgh01 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:26 pm

And in looking for such reports I discovered that it was going to be manufactured in the UK but sent to Germany to be put into vials. Once the GSK plant has MHRA approval, the deal now means the end to end process is within the UK.

Edit
I wonder if that is a change of plan following the issues with the EU?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

mdaclarke wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:30 pm

Edit
I ain't wondering
ovalball

Post by ovalball »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:35 pm

Edit
I ain't wondering
Quite - you don't need to stretch the imagination to assume that a Supplier would want to avoid having its contracts subject to EU political interference.
Druid

Post by Druid »

Edit
I ain't wondering

GlaxoSmithKline's Barnard Castle factory in the North East

So Cummings secret mission has paid off.......Well done Dom.
:thumbup:
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Edit
A story almost so perfect for the Torygraph that they couldn’t have made it up. Gonna be a repeat of the ventilator fiasco with vaccines coming out of our arse later in the year. We can then move onto the next petty scrap between Britain and the EU
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Duff Paddy wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Edit
A story almost so perfect for the Torygraph that they couldn’t have made it up. Gonna be a repeat of the ventilator fiasco with vaccines coming out of our arse later in the year. We can then move onto the next petty scrap between Britain and the EU

Or “spare” vaccines will go to the third world.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Anyone watching panorama :lol:
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Druid wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:14 pm

Edit
I ain't wondering

GlaxoSmithKline's Barnard Castle factory in the North East

So Cummings secret mission has paid off.......Well done Dom.
:thumbup:
I know that facility well. It's future was bleak but this will secure it.

Has lots of capacity and can work 24 x 7 if required
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Duff Paddy wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:32 pm Anyone watching panorama :lol:
I have no license.

What is the gist please?
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

bimboman wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:31 pm
Duff Paddy wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Edit

Or “spare” vaccines will go to the third world.
Cork?
Floppykid

Post by Floppykid »

Canada:
Immunization committee to recommend provinces stop giving AstraZeneca vaccine to those under 55: sources
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/astraz ... -1.5968128
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Floppykid wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:10 pm Canada:
Immunization committee to recommend provinces stop giving AstraZeneca vaccine to those under 55: sources
:lol: :lol: :lol: Canada obviously looking to score political points again Britain following Brexit
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Duff Paddy wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:32 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: Canada obviously looking to score political points again Britain following Brexit

Where as your leaders banned it for the under 65’s.

And of course it’s political interference
But 500,000 of these shots have been distributed in Canada already, with no reports of blood clots here, officials said. T
Last edited by bimboman on Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

It seems strange. They accept the euro version that there may be issues, but don;t accept the euro version that there is absolutely no connection.
Smalls fishy as big pharma again.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

bimboman wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:14 pm

Over 65’s
And it was the chief medical officer not our leaders

But apart from that good post
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

And of course it’s political interference
But 500,000 of these shots have been distributed in Canada already, with no reports of blood clots here, officials said. T
I thought we banned it for over 65s. Pfizer and Moderna for them only
C69

Post by C69 »

Duff Paddy wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:17 pm

Over 65’s

Wtf do you even bother?
DragsterDriver

Post by DragsterDriver »

Calm down kid.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Over 65’s

You’re celebrating a foreign country restricting a vaccine that is free now for all to take in Europe. Based upon European scare stories. And you think that’s a win :lol:
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

DragsterDriver wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:19 pm
Calm down kid.
Get your own material champ
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

C69 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:19 pm

Over 65’s

Wtf do you even bother?

Here he is supporting the trashing of a vaccine..... there’s Mr NHS for you.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

bimboman wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:20 pm

Over 65’s

You’re celebrating a foreign country restricting a vaccine that is free now for all to take in Europe. Based upon European scare stories. And you think that’s a win :lol:
I’m not celebrating it you bloody eejit - I’m mocking the little Englanders on here who were adamant that it was a political decision by the EU
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Over 65’s

We can't beat you at PR bimbo. You can sleep now
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Duff Paddy wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:22 pm

Over 65’s

I’m not celebrating it you bloody eejit - I’m mocking the little Englanders on here who were adamant that it was a political decision by the EU

Nothing you’ve posted changes the political actions regarding the vaccine by the EU and it’s leaders ....all your blocks lies have done is possibly kill some Canadians.