All things Rugby
DragsterDriver

Re: Coronavirus Thread. Virus v humans

Post by DragsterDriver »

CM11 wrote:
YOYO wrote:
DragsterDriver wrote:
henry wrote:
YOYO wrote:Well it’s a point to consider if you’re not a brexiter. I know it’s a bit of a moot point. But fair play to older people who would be willing to sacrifice their lives via a herd immunity.
We should consider immunity for the rest of the swarm if they sacrificed you, you weird cnut.
They’re not even embarrassed by him, apart from Lenny. He’s basically a pasty ginger version of muttonbird.
The thing is I don’t purposely troll like those idiots. I pass comment and a lot of you get upset and attack me. Look at bimbo. Are you embarrassed by him? I’m way off bimbo levels.
You don't purposefully troll? Jesus, that's even worse.

Dragster, fudge off, many of us have asked YOYO to stop trolling on m :P any threads. There's only so many times we can do it so most of us just completely ignore him now.
Fair enough, I may have used my excessively broad brush :P
Leinster in London

Post by Leinster in London »

henry wrote:
vh5150 wrote:
henry wrote:
vh5150 wrote:The world press need to ask one question, repeatedly, until answered with confidence and fact by virologists. “How did the polybasic furin cleavage site PRRA get into Covid-19”

US and China virologists are ducking for cover.....toes to US investment in the Wuhan lab means there are a lot of dirty hands involved here, including Fauci.

As evidence grows of a manipulated insert in Covid - 19 the real conspiracy theory growing, according to Dr Chris Martensen (Peak Prosperity - an excellent YouTube channel) is
that “some Bat somehow go near some Pangolin, somehow their viruses got mixed up with each other, they somehow managed to swap the best bits with each other - including a polybasic furin cleavage site (which a Pangolin doesn’t even have), and mixed all this up at a time when Bats were hibernating in a natural fashion .. and it all erupted out of Wuhan”
Tell me more.
In a nutshell Covid -19 does not actually show evidence of being a naturally occurring mutation. There is a whole sequence inserted into the virus that other researched Coronaviruses don’t have. ie Covid -19 may well be the result “Gain of function” research. This kind of research - used to investigate pathogenicity is risky ... esp if the virus were to escape in a lab accident.

Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should do it.
Keep going.
Yeah, feck all that sciencey waffle. Where's the furrin cleavage?
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

You’re pathetic DragsterDriver. :lol: :lol:
I’m not pasty and I don’t have ginger hair by the way. I’m like an older Sean O’Brien look alike with brains.
Last edited by YOYO on Sat May 09, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biffer29

Post by Biffer29 »

bimboman wrote:
Biffer29 wrote:
bimboman wrote:
And Social distancing includes no large or small social gatherings,as per the government guidance.

If everyone is socially distanced then it’s not a gathering. As you’ve now been informed socially distanced street parties were encouraged. Hope this helps you realise the conga was a good thing.
You know that social distancing isn't just being 2 metres apart, yeah? There's a lot more to the guidelines than that.

Go on ?
Go and read the government guidelines and tell me how many times it mentions two metres.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

We've been sticking it to YOYO for years . He never learns his lesson.

In that group of muttonbird, TMAB, keith and Derwyn
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

iarmhiman wrote:We've been sticking to YOYO for years . He never learns his lesson.

In that group of muttonbird, keith and Derwyn
Look I’m an important part of PR society. I would like to think I’m a level above the three stooges.

Edit: are you saying TMAB is Keith?
Openside

Post by Openside »

Sefton wrote:
Openside wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Varsity Way wrote:
Varsity Way wrote:From the Daily Telegraph UK:

Schools have been shut since March 20. In an unprecedented move, GCSE and A-level exams will not take place; instead, GCSEs, AS and A-levels will be awarded in July based on mock data, individual assessment and prior attainment. Many have questioned the accuracy of these, particularly for black and minority ethnic, working-class and other marginalised students. Students may also be allowed to sit exams early in the next academic year or in summer 2021.

Just...why? How lefty has this country become. Unbelievable.

I’m not a lefty as you know, however the culture of low expectations among schools for poorer children is a real thing.
It's got sweet FA to do with that. The "accuracy" of the results affect all students not any particular section of society.

Well not if poorer children have poorer expectations.... that’s all it’s pointing out.
Mark my words the current trend of tougher results will be reversed this year it will be a bumper year.

Kids will get their best case scenario grade.
I’ll mark your words and put them down as the blistering of a know nothing bumbling old twat.

Outcomes will be in line with 2019, already announced, in consultation and forming a central plank of every schools centre assessed grades unless they want the exam boards to reduce them based on the ranking the school has to provide for every grade in each qualification.

So yes, we’ll mark your words.
Oh I was reporting on a statement from the headmistress of Cheltenham ladies college, maybe it hasn’t filtered down to your level yet ;)

It will be a benefit of the doubt year or there will be law suits and de facto exams etc.

Why does everyone on here need to be so insulting it’s pathetic posturing!!
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Biffer29 wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Biffer29 wrote:
bimboman wrote:
And Social distancing includes no large or small social gatherings,as per the government guidance.

If everyone is socially distanced then it’s not a gathering. As you’ve now been informed socially distanced street parties were encouraged. Hope this helps you realise the conga was a good thing.
You know that social distancing isn't just being 2 metres apart, yeah? There's a lot more to the guidelines than that.

Go on ?
Go and read the government guidelines and tell me how many times it mentions two metres.

“Lot more” to the guidelines , this is your bag not mine. I don’t know why you can’t just accept the conger was ok.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

Openside wrote:Oh I was reporting on a statement from the headmistress of Cheltenham ladies college, maybe it hasn’t filtered down to your level yet ;)

It will be a benefit of the doubt year or there will be law suits and de facto exams etc.

Stop bleating, you were pontificating as usual from a standpoint of ignorance.
Openside

Post by Openside »

Sefton wrote:
Openside wrote:Oh I was reporting on a statement from the headmistress of Cheltenham ladies college, maybe it hasn’t filtered down to your level yet ;)

Forgive me if I give more weight to a statement from the headmistress of CLC than a PE teacher from the pool :P
henry

Post by henry »

iarmhiman wrote:We've been sticking it to YOYO for years . He never learns his lesson.

You forgot Nardol. And Sewa. And probably a couple more of your countrymen but the sentiment stands.

Trolls lacking in humour or idiots completely absent of self-awareness. They’re brutal. Ball cancer bad.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

henry wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:We've been sticking it to YOYO for years . He never learns his lesson.

You forgot Nardol. And Sewa. And probably a couple more of your countrymen but the sentiment stands.

Trolls lacking in humour or idiots completely absent of self-awareness. They’re brutal. Ball cancer bad.
I thought Nardol was flying the orange flag representing the Dutch lunatic fringe
CM11

Post by CM11 »

Frodder wrote:
henry wrote:

I thought Nardol was flying the orange flag representing the Dutch lunatic fringe
Very happy to not have nardol associated with us. sewa posts as if he hates Ireland and has some Dutch connection too so they can have him aswell.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Get f**ked
Leinster in London

Post by Leinster in London »

Openside wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Forgive me if I give more weight to a statement from the headmistress of CLC than a PE teacher from the pool :P
The CLC headmistress is only politicking to get more of her girls into Oxbridge.
She will argue that this year her pupils are exceptional compared to previous years, and it is unfortunate that they can not be tested to back up her assertion. She will also slate all schools in poorer areas like Liverpool. Some of her parents may take legal cases, but this is just to prove they can buy their way into higher rated uni's
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Leinster in London wrote:
Openside wrote:
Sefton wrote:

The CLC headmistress is only politicking to get more of her girls into Oxbridge.
She will argue that this year her pupils are exceptional compared to previous years, and it is unfortunate that they can not be tested to back up her assertion. She will also slate all schools in poorer areas like Liverpool. Some of her parents may take legal cases, but this is just to prove they can buy their way into higher rated uni's

They buy better exam results this in turn gets them more choice of Uni places.
Openside

Post by Openside »

Leinster in London wrote:
Openside wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Is certainly an alternative explanation...
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Openside wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Are you able to publish this statement or was it a 1:1 briefing
henry

Post by henry »

Frodder wrote:
Openside wrote:
Sefton wrote:

Are you able to publish this statement or was it a 1:1 briefing
Oh God, it’s going to be 40,000 NHS procurement staff all over again.
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

DragsterDriver wrote:
henry wrote:
YOYO wrote:Well it’s a point to consider if you’re not a brexiter. I know it’s a bit of a moot point. But fair play to older people who would be willing to sacrifice their lives via a herd immunity.
We should consider immunity for the rest of the swarm if they sacrificed you, you weird cnut.
They’re not even embarrassed by him, apart from Lenny. He’s basically a pasty ginger version of muttonbird.
We ignore him. Something some of your lot could go with bimbo.
koroke hangareka

Post by koroke hangareka »

bimboman wrote:
EverReady wrote:Bimbo still tittering away

Yip, I’ve my first hangover of the year (or there about) and am sitting in front of the intellect challenging Sat Kitchen. I’ll try an concentrate on the loverly Irish chef they’ve got on rather than post on here. Though I’m sure there’s some idiocy coming that will tempt me.
Which particular posts did you make while you were earning this hangover, Bimbo?

I ask only out of idle curiosity.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

koroke hangareka wrote:
bimboman wrote:

Yip, I’ve my first hangover of the year (or there about) and am sitting in front of the intellect challenging Sat Kitchen. I’ll try an concentrate on the loverly Irish chef they’ve got on rather than post on here. Though I’m sure there’s some idiocy coming that will tempt me.
Which particular posts did you make while you were earning this hangover, Bimbo?

None that I can remember.
koroke hangareka

Post by koroke hangareka »

bimboman wrote:
koroke hangareka wrote:
bimboman wrote:

I can't claim to be surprised.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

Openside wrote:
Sefton wrote:

It’s not my statement, you semi-literate duffer, it has been published by Ofqual.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

Nolanator wrote:
DragsterDriver wrote:
henry wrote:
We ignore him. Something some of your lot could go with bimbo.
The likes of Dave go out of their way to praise him, even the Kiwis don’t put Muttonmong on a pedestal.
Last edited by Sefton on Sat May 09, 2020 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

koroke hangareka wrote:
bimboman wrote:
koroke hangareka wrote:
bimboman wrote:

I can't claim to be surprised.

Well , I was social distance VE Day ing. So looks like none.
6.Jones

Post by 6.Jones »

vh5150 wrote:
henry wrote:
vh5150 wrote:The world press need to ask one question, repeatedly, until answered with confidence and fact by virologists. “How did the polybasic furin cleavage site PRRA get into Covid-19”

US and China virologists are ducking for cover.....toes to US investment in the Wuhan lab means there are a lot of dirty hands involved here, including Fauci.

As evidence grows of a manipulated insert in Covid - 19 the real conspiracy theory growing, according to Dr Chris Martensen (Peak Prosperity - an excellent YouTube channel) is
that “some Bat somehow go near some Pangolin, somehow their viruses got mixed up with each other, they somehow managed to swap the best bits with each other - including a polybasic furin cleavage site (which a Pangolin doesn’t even have), and mixed all this up at a time when Bats were hibernating in a natural fashion .. and it all erupted out of Wuhan”
Tell me more.
In a nutshell Covid -19 does not actually show evidence of being a naturally occurring mutation. There is a whole sequence inserted into the virus that other researched Coronaviruses don’t have. ie Covid -19 may well be the result “Gain of function” research. This kind of research - used to investigate pathogenicity is risky ... esp if the virus were to escape in a lab accident.

While the world press egregiously fail in their duties, science has bravely waded into the question.
Theories of SARS-CoV-2 origins
It is improbable that SARS-CoV-2 emerged
through laboratory manipulation of a
related SARS-CoV-like coronavirus. As
noted above, the RBD of SARS-CoV-2 is
optimized for binding to human ACE2 with
an efficient solution different from those
previously predicted7,11. Furthermore, if
genetic manipulation had been performed,
one of the several reverse-genetic systems
available for betacoronaviruses would
probably have been used19. However, the
genetic data irrefutably show that SARSCoV-2 is not derived from any previously
used virus backbone20. Instead, we propose
two scenarios that can plausibly explain
the origin of SARS-CoV-2: (i) natural
selection in an animal host before zoonotic
transfer; and (ii) natural selection in humans
following zoonotic transfer. We also discuss
whether selection during passage could have
given rise to SARS-CoV-2.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591- ... rigin=ppub

The current pseudoscience tango is likely inspired by use of the word 'inserted' in the literature. 'Inserted' in chemistry doesn't imply 'by someone'.
C69

Post by C69 »

I am firmly blaming the palm civet. Evil nemesis of the human race.
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Bimboc69 wrote:I am firmly blaming the palm civet. Evil nemesis of the human race.
Not a fan of kopi luwak
6.Jones

Post by 6.Jones »

Bimboc69 wrote:I am firmly blaming the palm civet. Evil nemesis of the human race.
Is that another masturbation synonym?
C69

Post by C69 »

happyhooker wrote:
Not a fan of kopi luwak
No it tastes like shit.
Wilson's Toffee

Post by Wilson's Toffee »

Fact seems to be - USA paid Wuhan scientists to manipulate bat-corona viruses for gain
of function. Fauci being the dominant name on USA side.

Fishy, to say the least.

Did they find any black bass DNA in the mix ?
Hellraiser

Post by Hellraiser »

henry wrote:

Nardol is just an oddball, which is par for the course with the Dutch. Sewa however is one of those thoroughly unpleasant individuals who acts the cúnt simply because he can.
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Wilson's Toffee wrote:Fact seems to be - USA paid Wuhan scientists to manipulate bat-corona viruses for gain

Fishy, to say the least.

Wibble
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

YOYO wrote: Look I’m an important part of PR society.
Being proud to fulfill the role of village idiot is nothing to boast about
henry

Post by henry »

Just when you think YOYO represents the nadir of the board, along comes WT.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Wilson's Toffee wrote:Fact seems to be - USA paid Wuhan scientists to manipulate bat-corona viruses for gain

Fishy, to say the least.

Well this is a new and as yet unexplored angle
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

vh5150 wrote:
henry wrote:

Tell me more.

Has the latest science ruled out the possibility that the cleavage site may have been obtained through recombination with another virus possessing the site, which may have occurred in a bat at any point over the last numerous millennia?
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

mmmMMmmm cleavage
piquant

Post by piquant »

message #2527204 wrote:mmmMMmmm cleavage