Chat Forum
It is currently Sat May 30, 2020 10:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620 ... 624  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 1:15 am 

Uncle Fester wrote:
Any decent summaries of how the virus is affecting countries around the globe?

Worldometer

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:00 am 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/frankline-ndifor-pastor-cameroon_n_5ec60a00c5b6dfc078e0f7ee hopefully not a red rebel but pastor who claimed that faith could heal covid-19, er....dies of the virus

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:22 am 

ovalball wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
Any decent summaries of how the virus is affecting countries around the globe?

Worldometer

Although the numbers appear to be politically generated. China and Russia have probably had at least 10x as many deaths as shown here.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:55 am 

ovalball wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:
Cummings broke Lockdown whilst he had Covid symptoms !!

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-coronavirus-lockdown

Others had to resign for less serious breaches.

I'm not sure visiting your 2nd home is less serious than your parents home. I'd argue bonking your married sex partner is the worst of the high profile breaches.

Breaking isolation, when you actually have Covid symptoms, would seem more serious - especially if you then visit some older folk.

Ferguson did break the rules after Covid symptoms to get his dick polished. Cummings might at least have a decent motivation for breaking rules even if he shouldn't have. Assuming the story is entirely true.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:57 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/22/dominic-cummings-durham-trip-coronavirus-lockdown

I'm not sure visiting your 2nd home is less serious than your parents home. I'd argue bonking your married sex partner is the worst of the high profile breaches.

Breaking isolation, when you actually have Covid symptoms, would seem more serious - especially if you then visit some older folk.

Ferguson did break the rules after Covid symptoms to get his dick polished. Cummings might at least have a decent motivation for breaking rules even if he shouldn't have. Assuming the story is entirely true.

What rules did he break?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 am 

All of them, by the sounds of things.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:14 am 

Gavin Duffy wrote:

You’re a bit thick if you think that.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:20 am 

Fake news Eldan? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:21 am 

bimboman wrote:
Gavin Duffy wrote:

You’re a bit thick if you think that.

STAY AT HOME

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:26 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:

You don’t get excused for being stupid just because someone else has done something more stupid than you.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:28 am 

Gavin Duffy wrote:

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:28 am 

bimboman wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:

What rules did he break?

Travelling to see his parents in lockdown. That should be obvious. If the story it was about childcare with his sister is true then he didn't. But I was referencing the initial story that he apparently stayed at his parents.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:29 am 

Mullet 2 wrote:

What's fake? That Cummings possible broke lockdown rules?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:29 am 

Biffer29 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:

You don’t get excused for being stupid just because someone else has done something more stupid than you.

He's just an office gopher, not a scientist or chief medical officer. And he's done nothing wrong under the guidelines and certainly nothing illegal.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:31 am 

Quote:
Travelling to see his parents in lockdown. That should be obvious. If the story it was about childcare with his sister is true then he didn't. But I was referencing the initial story that he apparently stayed at his parents.

He stayed in separate property to his parents. His food was bought to that property and left outside by the sister. He didn’t go to “see” his parents.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:33 am 

message #2527204 wrote:
Biffer29 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:

He's just an office gopher, not a scientist or chief medical officer. And he's done nothing wrong under the guidelines and certainly nothing illegal.

:lol: :lol: it’s sweet that you are innocent enough to believe that.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:34 am 

Biffer29 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:

I've not claimed this.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:45 am 

eldanielfire wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

"If it's true"

Can you not follow your own posts now?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:13 pm 

bimboman wrote:
Quote:

He stayed in separate property to his parents. His food was bought to that property and left outside by the sister. He didn’t go to “see” his parents.

Let's hope he and his family have strong bladders and didn't need a comfort break (or any fuel) on their 264 mile journey (528 mile round trip).

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:15 pm 

ovalball wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

Let's hope he and his family have strong bladders and didn't need a comfort break (or any fuel) on their 264 mile journey (528 mile round trip).

You don’t think he pissed for 2 weeks ?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 12:18 pm 

bimboman wrote:
ovalball wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

I'd settle for them not needing to piss for the 5 hour journey............

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 1:52 pm 

eldanielfire wrote:
Biffer29 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
ovalball wrote:

I've not claimed this.

So what’s the point of the comparison?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 2:52 pm 

message #2527204 wrote:

The BBC article suggests he's breached guidelines a couple of times for the same thing now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52782913

He & the family didn't self-isolate when his wife developed symptoms (instead traveling across the country). This was after failing to self isolate when he developed symptoms himself a few weeks back (heading home from London). It sounds like the police spoke to him after the first time as well.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:00 pm 

Red Revolution wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:

The BBC article suggests he's breached guidelines a couple of times for the same thing now.

He & the family didn't self-isolate when his wife developed symptoms (instead traveling across the country). This was after failing to self isolate when he developed symptoms himself a few weeks back (heading home from London). It sounds like the police spoke to him after the first time as well.

He did what was required to best look after his family. We'd all do the same, even the Remainers.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:06 pm 

message #2527204 wrote:
Red Revolution wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:

He did what was required to best look after his family. We'd all do the same, even the Remainers.

:lol: Stop now you’ve over egged the pudding

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:22 pm 

Mullet 2 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:

"If it's true"

Can you not follow your own posts now?

Can you not read? I cast doubt on Cummings version of events you numpty.

eldanielfire wrote:
Cummings might at least have a decent motivation for breaking rules even if he shouldn't have. Assuming the story is entirely true.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 3:44 pm 

ovalball wrote:
bimboman wrote:
ovalball wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Quote:

I'd settle for them not needing to piss for the 5 hour journey............

Truckers Tizer.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:01 pm 

Glad the US is starting to open up withstands lime FLAVORED and GA leading the way. This circus has gone on long enough now.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:02 pm 

saffer13 wrote:
Glad the US is starting to open up withstands lime FLAVORED and GA leading the way. This circus has gone on long enough now.

Can anyone translate this?

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:11 pm 

Nolanator wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

Presumably "with states like FL (Florida) and GA (Georgia) leading the way"

He's right that it should have gone on long enough now in the US, but because they've been resistant to the lockdown in the first place deaths are still increasing around 1,400-1,500 a day and frankly they're going to do well to come out of this with less than 200,000 dead.

All with their president cheering them on.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:13 pm 

saffer13 wrote:

Within cells interlinked.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:15 pm 

saffer13 wrote:

Damn phone autocorrect :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:16 pm 

Saint wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

He's right that it should have gone on long enough now in the US, but because they've been resistant to the lockdown in the first place deaths are still increasing around 1,400-1,500 a day and frankly they're going to do well to come out of this with less than 200,000 dead.

Correct on the translation. Assuming the deaths are all actually COVID related :roll:

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:23 pm 

Alternate news is best news for our would be bricky...

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:25 pm 

saffer13 wrote:
Saint wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

Correct on the translation. Assuming the deaths are all actually COVID related :roll:

Other than a couple of states, there's no "presumed COVID" being reported in the US - but the reporting methodology is inconsistent even inside some states.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 4:39 pm 

Saint wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

To think it was around April 14th that The Donald said America had peaked and was heading for good times

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 6:35 pm 

Saint wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

I suspect that part of it is the prospective opening up of churches that Trump is pushing for.

I'm inclined to think that eroding his base by having them coalesce and then exposing them to the virus is not the smartest move, but I suppose that I'm not a believer and I don't believe that faith in Jesus will protect me from Covid 19.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 7:49 pm 

Anonymous. wrote:
Saint wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

To think it was around April 14th that The Donald said America had peaked and was heading for good times

Imperial’s latest report considers the situation in the US and predicts a resurgence of infections:

We predict that increased mobility following relaxation of social distancing will lead to resurgence of transmission, keeping all else constant. We predict that deaths over the next two-month period could exceed current cumulative deaths by greater than two-fold, if the relationship between mobility and transmission remains unchanged.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:03 pm 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Lobby wrote:

Imperial’s latest report considers the situation in the US and predicts a resurgence of infections:

We predict that increased mobility following relaxation of social distancing will lead to resurgence of transmission, keeping all else constant. We predict that deaths over the next two-month period could exceed current cumulative deaths by greater than two-fold, if the relationship between mobility and transmission remains unchanged.

But buying a Big Mac and going to Happy Clappy is more important to the Don.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:36 pm 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/may/23/new-witnesses-cast-doubt-on-dominic-cummingss-lockdown-claims

:shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24948 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 614, 615, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620 ... 624  Next