Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:03 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:52 pm 

I always leave my body in a dormant state after sex. Like a light.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:11 pm 

More on Dr Immanuel.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-im ... hloroquine

Highlights:

Quote:
Trump’s New Favorite COVID Doctor Believes in Alien DNA, Demon Sperm, and Hydroxychloroquine

The president is pushing the coronavirus theories of a Houston doctor who also says sexual visitations by demons and alien DNA are at the root of Americans’ common health concerns.

She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.

Facebook and Twitter eventually deleted videos of Immanuel’s speech from their sites, citing rules against COVID-19 disinformation. The deletions set off yet another round of complaints by conservatives of bias at the social-media platforms. Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.

Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld. “They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,”

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

In a 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by “a witch” to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine. “They’re using all kinds of DNA, even alien DNA, to treat people,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel claimed in another 2015 sermon posted that scientists had plans to install microchips in people, and develop a “vaccine” to make it impossible to become religious. “They found the gene in somebody’s mind that makes you religious, so they can vaccinate against it,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel warned that the Disney Channel show Hannah Montana was a gateway to evil, because its character had an “alter ego.” She has claimed that schools teach children to meditate so they can “meet with demons.”

In the sermon, Immanuel preserved special vitriol for the Magic 8-Ball, a toy that can be shaken up to “reveal” any answer. Immanuel claims the otherwise innocuous Magic 8-Ball was in fact a scheme to get children used to witchcraft. “The 8-Ball was a psychic,” she said.

Immanuel’s oddball claims about the world extend to politics. She didn’t bring up this allegation publicly in Washington, but she has claimed that the American government is run in part by non-human reptilians. “There are people that are ruling this nation that are not even human,” Immanuel said in her 2015 Illuminati sermon, before launching into a conversation she had with a “reptilian spirit” she described as “half-human, half-ET.”

It’s also not clear that Immanuel has abided by her claims that face masks aren’t necessary. In her Washington speech, Immanuel claimed that she and her medical staff had avoided any COVID-19 infections while wearing only medical masks. But in two videos shot at her clinic, Immanuel appears to be wearing an N95 mask, which offers more protection.

Immanuel has also alleged that masks of all kinds are superfluous, because she says COVID-19 can be easily cured with hydroxychloroquine. But in a Facebook video advertising her clinic, Immanuel said anyone seeking treatment should wear a face mask before entering the clinic. “Wear a mask, or a scarf, or anything to cover your face,” Immanuel said in the video.

Last edited by 4071 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:22 pm 

4071 wrote:
kiwinoz wrote:
US Doctors give a different view to big Pharma. Banned by FB, YT and Google the best copy is on Brietbart. Where the correct HQC with Zinc etc is used it seems to have huge results.

Listen to the doctor at 5:25. If she is correct then we are being misled , if she is lying she should be deregistered. But the success rate, if true, is incredible.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/07/27/facebook-censors-viral-video-of-doctors-capitol-hill-coronavirus-press-conference/

It may be poisoning the well rather than engaging with her argument, but as she has only anecdote to go from, there's not much to engage with. However I do feel it worthwhile to point out that the doctor at 5:25 - Dr. Stella Immanuel - is a woman with some quite unusual beliefs.

She is the pastor at Firepower Ministries. Though the website is now offline, it has been archived: http://archive.is/G7wtb

Quote:
Tormenting spirits are responsible for breaking marriages, hatred by earthly spouse serious gynecological problems, Marital distress, miscarriages, impotence, untold hardship, financial failure and general failure at the edge of breakthrough. In fact studies shows that seven out of ten people in the church are affected by these spirits. Everyone needs this information.

The Supernatural world is as real as the physical. What takes place in the spiritual realm affects us physically in our day to day lives.

The subject of the evil spiritual marriage has been grossly mis-understood by many people. While some hold erroneous views, others demonstrate partial knowledge of this all- important subject. The problem of evil marriage goes beyond dilettantish purposes.

Evil marriage is a deep subject. It affects many people. From our spiritual research and statistical findings, we have gathered that seven out of ten ladies who profess to be born again are involved, consciously or unconsciously, with evil spiritual marriage. In the same vein, seven out of every ten Christian men are, consciously or unconsciously, affected by evil spiritual marriages.

More than any other power, these spirits have destroyed marriages.

Many women suffer from astral sex regularly. Astral sex is the ability to project one’s spirit man into the victim’s body and have intercourse with it. This practice is very common amongst Satanists. They leave their physical bodies in a dormant state while they project their spirits into the body of whoever they want to have sex with.

Now, I'm not saying that any of this undermines her credibility. You may find her exceptionally credible and take her research entirely at face value. When she actually publishes it.

I remain slightly skeptical, however.

Oh, and here she is exhorting Christian Warriors to pray and fast in order to judge the witches who are attempting to bind Donald Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnOPlO1ooo

Again, I can't really draw any conclusions about her medical work from this. But it does nonetheless make me doubt the reliability of her research. You stick to your guns, though. These are the doctors on your side of the 'debate'.

I think that broadly speaking, posting spiritualist hokum in one place undermines your scientific credibility in others.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:31 pm 

6.Jones wrote:
I think that broadly speaking, posting spiritualist hokum in one place undermines your scientific credibility in others.

:)

I am trying to be generous. I didn't want Kiwinoz to think I was simply dismissing the doctor he specifically pointed out from the video that (he claims) showed the view of US doctors as opposed to 'Big Pharma'. He is certainly impressed by the results of her studies, but I couldn't actually comment on them myself.

I certainly wasn't going to suggest that a single deranged conspiracy theorist (and liar, it turns out) undermined the credibility of a group of doctors brought together by a right-wing action group to push a narrative supported by the right-wing conspiracy theorist in the White House.

Maybe the rest of them are... normal?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:50 pm 

Enough of this beating around the bush, 4071.

Quote:
Overall, we rate America’s Frontline Doctors a quackery level pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false or misleading information regarding Coronavirus that does not align with the consensus of science

Sadly, their (America’s Frontline Doctors) website has now expired. I guess the Tea Party Patriots pulled the plug.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:51 pm 

Short Man Syndrome wrote:
I always leave my body in a dormant state after sex. Like a light.

You and me both buddy, you and me both.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:19 pm 

puku wrote:

Quote:
Overall, we rate America’s Frontline Doctors a quackery level pseudoscience website based on the promotion of false or misleading information regarding Coronavirus that does not align with the consensus of science

Sadly, their (America’s Frontline Doctors) website has now expired. I guess the Tea Party Patriots pulled the plug.

And whilst it's funny that this latest bit of nonsense got so rapidly debunked, it's also concerning that it happened at all. Because this wasn't just a fringe group of lunatics - Tea Party Patriots is a mainstream conservative activist group and the disinformation video itself was retweeted by the President.

There are a lot of guillble people with poor (or absent) critical thinking skills that get duped by stuff like this, and when it's debunked and blocked they regard it as suppression of the truth. This video will be the new Plandemic. Complete nonsense, but shared and believed and fuel not only to the conspiracy theorists but also relatively normal conservatives. And that fuels their resistance to science and evidence, their pretend culture war and all the other madness that is increasingly the hallmark of the Right. Not just in the US, but - increasingly - around the world.

They are a danger not only to themselves, but to others.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:32 pm 

Quote:
“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

Should she not be struck off for this?
It is so ignorant it is beyond belief.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:50 am 

4071 wrote:
puku wrote:

Quote:

And whilst it's funny that this latest bit of nonsense got so rapidly debunked, it's also concerning that it happened at all. Because this wasn't just a fringe group of lunatics - Tea Party Patriots is a mainstream conservative activist group and the disinformation video itself was retweeted by the President.

There are a lot of guillble people with poor (or absent) critical thinking skills that get duped by stuff like this, and when it's debunked and blocked they regard it as suppression of the truth. This video will be the new Plandemic. Complete nonsense, but shared and believed and fuel not only to the conspiracy theorists but also relatively normal conservatives. And that fuels their resistance to science and evidence, their pretend culture war and all the other madness that is increasingly the hallmark of the Right. Not just in the US, but - increasingly - around the world.

They are a danger not only to themselves, but to others.

Dr Gold sounded like an evil doctor from a horror movie.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:57 am 

Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Has this been posted?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:05 am 

OMG Enz

where is that from?
:shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:47 am 

From one of Whitbags's friends on Stalkbook

https://www.facebook.com/Dr.Jeff.Hester/

The original post is here
https://www.facebook.com/82760339396708 ... 944085876/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:49 am 

thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:15 am 

Enzedder wrote:

That's a very interesting thread.

The first poster is not jumping to conclusions and getting hysterical - he is laying out a series of facts, proposing a hypothesis that explains the data and asking people to challenge the data and try to find alternative hypotheses. He's not hiding any data in order to make a weak case seem stronger, but actually using the scientific method in order to try and get to the most likely explanation.

A stark contrast to so many conspiracy theories on the internet that are born of wild assumptions, cherry-picking data and (very often) false evidence.

I do hope that this gets analysed further and picked up by a few mainstream media. Who then treat it the same way, rather than getting all hysterical (so not CNN or MSNBC).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:29 am 

Very interesting. What a fücked up place the US is.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:40 pm 

Very entertaining video for the few remaining Anti-maskers message and the lads

https://youtu.be/x6cTDGqcUpA

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:09 pm 

Some interesting thoughts from the BC CDC.

Quote:
B.C. health officials are recommending an age-old, occasionally cutting-edge tactic for sex during the coronavirus pandemic: “glory holes.”

The B.C. Centre for Disease Control added new recommendations for socially distant sex to its COVID-19 website this week. One of those tips was to try using a “glory hole” — a hole cut into a wall that’s only large enough for a penis to slip through.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7204384/coro ... holes-sex/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:47 pm 

Duff Paddy wrote:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:22 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:37 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:19 pm 

Brilliant!

Well not! But still :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:59 pm 

dargotronV.1 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:18 pm 

Virus vs Humans - you’d have to say virus is currently winning. :((

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:53 pm 

Enzedder wrote:

The virus has been shown to burn out eventually, I don't find his argument compelling tbh. the rate of growth in a lot of red States had been falling off for several weeks prior to the handover in testing and as it happens and there are some delays still in reporting. Why does he just ignore the possibility of social distancing and restrictions making an impact?

He doesn't do any slope analysis of when the Blue States peak hit their peak in April and then started to fall off vs. Red States which stayed the same. There would have been a similar looking +/- then. Similarly in early June the Red State line comes off the steady leveling whilst Blue States continues to fall. He has the lines there at the end of his video but only compared two weeks in reality.

It seems to be very difficult to do that level of analysis otherwise, and to also look at testing levels throughout. You also just can't ignore the geographic reality of this.

There are far more obvious failures to get excited about as regards test waits, local infrastructure etc. I guess we'll see as he suggests the "fix" started two weeks ago, hospitalisations admittance will be the tell.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:04 am 

Go Kiwis - do it fast and do it right (touch wood)

This is an analysis from Xero by looking at it's clients income and payroll figures

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:02 am 

Duff Paddy wrote:

Love it!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:23 am 

Kiwias wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:

Love it!!

When you are too tired to argue,

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:14 am 

Been looking at the latest UK weekly ONS data.

5th week in a row where the total deaths is UNDER the 5-year average.
1,100 fewer deaths in the last 5 weeks (up to 17th July).

The 'Covid on the Death Certificate' has dropped below 300 in that latest week.
Back at the end of May it was 1,800.

And that's after the first couple of weeks out of lockdown... so fingers very much crossed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:51 am 

Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Enzedder wrote:

The virus has been shown to burn out eventually, I don't find his argument compelling tbh. the rate of growth in a lot of red States had been falling off for several weeks prior to the handover in testing and as it happens and there are some delays still in reporting. Why does he just ignore the possibility of social distancing and restrictions making an impact?

He doesn't do any slope analysis of when the Blue States peak hit their peak in April and then started to fall off vs. Red States which stayed the same. There would have been a similar looking +/- then. Similarly in early June the Red State line comes off the steady leveling whilst Blue States continues to fall. He has the lines there at the end of his video but only compared two weeks in reality.

It seems to be very difficult to do that level of analysis otherwise, and to also look at testing levels throughout. You also just can't ignore the geographic reality of this.

There are far more obvious failures to get excited about as regards test waits, local infrastructure etc. I guess we'll see as he suggests the "fix" started two weeks ago, hospitalisations admittance will be the tell.

If you know enough about statistics to respond, I'd suggest doing so on that FB thread. He seems willing to look for explanations beyond cOnSpIRacY!! and wants the hypothesis challenged.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:54 am 

Yer Man wrote:

And that's after the first couple of weeks out of lockdown... so fingers very much crossed.

All the old people who would have been dying this summer are already dead after the first wave of covid?

Though that might be a macabre conclusion, it's still a promising sign when it comes to where the UK currently is in handling the virus.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:57 am 

The hope has always been that we'd see a respite in regular death figures for the elderly. It doesn't make it OK, as they would have had horrible final days and far more suffering amongst family and friends but at least it's better than the alternative.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:05 pm 

4071 wrote:
Yer Man wrote:

All the old people who would have been dying this summer are already dead after the first wave of covid?

Though that might be a macabre conclusion, it's still a promising sign when it comes to where the UK currently is in handling the virus.
Great. Massive achievement for the UK. So many old people have died from the Tory government's desperately awful response to Covid-19 that the few who are left to perish make the Tory government look good. :?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:31 pm 

Clogs wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
Clogs wrote:
The UK economy has shrunk by 19% March to May. :shock:

Weak effort

Quote:
Singapore GDP shrinks a record 41.2% in second quarter

Trumped!

US, Second-quarter GDP plunges 32.9%, worst decline on record

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:45 pm 

Yer Man wrote:

Well, we had something like 50,000 excess deaths during the first wave so only another five years to go at that rate before it all balances out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:04 pm 

Yer Man wrote:

That level of variation is within the normal statistical range. It's not notably under the average (from a statistical point of view). So making any kind of deduction or point from it is meaningless.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:59 pm 

4071 wrote:
Blackrock Bullet wrote:
Enzedder wrote:

If you know enough about statistics to respond, I'd suggest doing so on that FB thread. He seems willing to look for explanations beyond cOnSpIRacY!! and wants the hypothesis challenged.

I don’t do Facebook!

But do you not see my point? It’s all well and good to take 2/3 weeks on this pandemic curve and look for a deviation, but if you look back at the end of April (when Blue States started to fall) and the start of June (when Red States started rising and Blue States were still falling), you’d find similar “madness” in the data plots of blue vs red!

I’ve been tracking a lot of the red states data for a couple of months and there was a clearly acceleration in new case growth in the 3 weeks from June to the end of the month, and then a fall off in that raw growth %. This all happened with CDC data. That happened in pretty much all places that had “uncontrolled” outbreaks. The fall off in the growth rate is more likely to do with increased social distancing, some renewed restriction and perhaps and a level of “immunity” reached. By the end of June/start of July 4th, there were clear warnings on the growth of the virus- even if only 50% start changing their behaviours that will make a big difference to the growth of the virus.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:11 pm 

robmatic wrote:
Yer Man wrote:

Well, we had something like 50,000 excess deaths during the first wave so only another five years to go at that rate before it all balances out.

We also had 50,000 excess deaths from regular winter flu two years ago. In that context, UK hasn’t done too badly with this new nasty virus - long way to go mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:33 pm 

Any moves yet on how we set about establishing damage to the populace who mayn't have been hospitalised by Covid? I'm thinking about the heart, liver, lung damage or what have you. There are probably people who need some extra care from here on out, but can/will that be established?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:05 pm 

So according to the ONS England had the largest increase in death rates in Europe.

Boris must be so proud.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:18 pm 

kiwinoz wrote:
US Doctors give a different view to big Pharma. Banned by FB, YT and Google the best copy is on Brietbart. Where the correct HQC with Zinc etc is used it seems to have huge results.

Listen to the doctor at 5:25. If she is correct then we are being misled , if she is lying she should be deregistered. But the success rate, if true, is incredible.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/07/27/facebook-censors-viral-video-of-doctors-capitol-hill-coronavirus-press-conference/

Just seen this one, you do make me laugh, you swallow any old shit without an indication of a single critical faculty.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26972 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 670, 671, 672, 673, 674, 675  Next