The Running Thread

All things Rugby
Dobbin

Re: The Running Thread

Post by Dobbin »

Thanks. I've found Adidas a bit on the narrow side in the past but will look at the others.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

The New Balance are narrow as well. I have skinny feet so like that. All the Nike stability shoes both trail and road have been wider for me so Pegasus etc. I had Odyssey Reacts as well. Bit squishy so not great for belting around
Homer

Post by Homer »

Leinsterman wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:02 am
Homer wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:59 am
Leinsterman wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:49 pm Yeah Run Hub are good. My own runners (Adidas Solarboost) are starting to fall apart but no chance of buying a new pair of something different because I'd want to try them on first.
And that ain't happening for another few weeks.
Managed to get the Solarboost on the Adidas site on special offer so hopefully they arrive before the current ones disintegrate completely. :?
I'm going to pick up another pair of Solarboost - best runner I have had, so keep my eye out for when there is a deal on. Can sometimes pick them up for around £75.
Try the Adidas website. They have a sale on at the moment.
:thumbup: Down to £83. Might go for it!
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Gotta love running for being so cheap. Try cycling :uhoh:
Jim Lahey

Post by Jim Lahey »

Bought myself running leggings with fleeced lining inside.
Not gonna lie, felt very metrosexual doing so.
The reason behind doing so has been due to me being out running in the cold and wet, then coming in and getting showered, then in agony from chilblains for 15mins.
Was out this morning wearing them at 5.30am, Strava saying it felt like -3c, icy conditions.
Best £20 I’ve spent in a long time :thumbup:
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Jim Lahey wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:19 am Bought myself running leggings with fleeced lining inside.
The reason behind doing so has been due to me being out running in the cold and wet, then coming in and getting showered, then in agony from chilblains for 15mins.
Was out this morning wearing them at 5.30am, Strava saying it felt like -3c, icy conditions.
Okay humblebrag the rest of us were out running at 5.15am
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

Jim Lahey wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:19 am Bought myself running leggings with fleeced lining inside.
Pussy. Run faster and you'll stay warm