Things to do, feebies etc

All things Rugby
Boobs not Moobs

Things to do, feebies etc

Post by Boobs not Moobs »

Just received

Beriin Philharmonic online free for a month. There's apps, I've got the app on my Android telly. Or you can have it on pc.
https://www.digitalconcerthall.com/en/live
The Digital Concert Hall now free for everyone

The Philharmonie is closed – so we will come to you!

To help contain the spread of the Coronavirus, the Philharmonie Berlin will remain closed until 19 April. But the orchestra will continue to play for its audience – in the Digital Concert Hall.

So that all friends of the Berliner Philharmoniker can enjoy this offer, we have decided to open the Digital Concert Hall, free of charge: with a 30-day ticket that can be redeemed until 31 March. All you need to do is enter the voucher code BERLINPHIL on the ticket page of the Digital Concert Hall.
cubby boi

Re: Things to do, feebies etc

Post by cubby boi »

National trust apparently opening up all of their outdoor areas - parks, gardens for free, whilst shutting down the indoor elements/ buildings.
Boobs not Moobs

National trust have confirmed places which are open and free. For example this is fountains Abbey which was free when I was growing up and is now an eye watering £18.50 per adult.

Important notice -

All cafés, shops and buildings are now closed as well as the playground. The abbey & water garden are open for free for you to enjoy. 10am – 4pm (last admission 3pm). Access & parking is via the visitor centre or Studley. Toilets open.
https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/founta ... ter-garden
backrow

Post by backrow »

Masturbate

(If Boris works out how to charge for this, then I’m in trouble)
Boobs not Moobs

4 months of NOW TV kids for £3.99
Boobs not Moobs

Boobs not Moobs

Productions by the National Theatre are heading to YouTube after the venue was forced to close.

One Man, Two Guvnors, with James Corden, will be the first play to be broadcast on the streaming site for free.

The theatre said it “is facing a devastating impact from coronavirus” and appealed for donations.

Other screenings will include stage adaptions of Charlotte Brontë’s Jane Eyre, Robert Louis Stevenson’s Treasure Island, and Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night featuring Tamsin Greig.
Boobs not Moobs

Filmed live in 2011 from the stage of the National Theatre in London, this thrilling, sold-out production became an international sensation, experienced by more than 800,000 people in cinemas around the world.
Directed by Academy Award®-winner Danny Boyle (Trainspotting, Slumdog Millionaire), this production of Frankenstein sees Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange, Hamlet, Sherlock) and Jonny Lee Miller (Elementary, Trainspotting) alternating between the roles of Victor Frankenstein and his creation.
Childlike in his innocence but grotesque in form, Frankenstein’s bewildered creature is cast out into a hostile universe by his horror-struck maker. Meeting with cruelty wherever he goes, the increasingly desperate and vengeful Creature determines to track down his creator and strike a terrifying deal.

Benedict Cumberbatch performing as the creature: Available on YouTube from 30 April at 7pm, to 7 May at 7pm

Jonny Lee Miller performing as the creature: Available on YouTube from 1 May at 7pm, to 8 May at 7pm.
Boobs not Moobs

Just about to watch Frankenstein

There's also

La traviata will be streamed for FREE this Friday 8 May on Facebook and YouTube at 7pm BST. Make sure you share your reactions with us using #OurHouseToYourHouse .

Renée Fleming and Joseph Calleja star in Richard Eyre's sumptuous production of Verdi's tragic opera of love and loss
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

What's a feebie?
Boobs not Moobs

Freebie with r missing.

Frnkenstein not convinced so far, Cumberbatch still pratting about.
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Boobs not Moobs wrote:Freebie with r missing.

i gave up on it
C69

Post by C69 »

Boobs not Moobs wrote:National trust have confirmed places which are open and free. For example this is fountains Abbey which was free when I was growing up and is now an eye watering £18.50 per adult.

Important notice -

All cafés, shops and buildings are now closed as well as the playground. The abbey & water garden are open for free for you to enjoy. 10am – 4pm (last admission 3pm). Access & parking is via the visitor centre or Studley. Toilets open.
Unfortunately travel to there is non essential
Boobs not Moobs

Bimboc69 wrote:
Boobs not Moobs wrote:National trust have confirmed places which are open and free. For example this is fountains Abbey which was free when I was growing up and is now an eye watering £18.50 per adult.

Important notice -

Unfortunately travel to there is non essential
That ship sailed over a month ago
Boobs not Moobs

happyhooker wrote:
Boobs not Moobs wrote:Freebie with r missing.

i gave up on it
We did too. It's not used any more but when you insulted someone for being an Sp****r at school, that's what Cumberbatch's performance reminded me of. :blush: