Scummings going by Xmas..... Boris next year.

All things Rugby
Leffe

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Leffe »

camroc1 wrote:
Inch high hogs eye wrote:
Winnie wrote:
Sefton wrote:Some of the newspaper front pages this morning are nauseating.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-52209316
The front pages of The Sun and The Star :lol: :lol:
Who actually buys these papers?!
Yeah, but now I’m interested in how Ant did manage to blow 20 mill :?
Two words : women, and cocaine ?
Are we talking about Boris again?
Openside

Post by Openside »

c69 wrote:
Openside wrote:
c69 wrote::lol: moron
Explain - I think both are doing terrific jobs under enormous pressure at some risk to themselves. If you want it all to be about you have at it...
Are you pissed?
Wtf are you on about?
Which word do you need explaining??
sturginho

Post by sturginho »

Heard a noise outside, clock is slow. I opened my front door to the sound of my amazing neighbours whistling, cheering and shouting, I realised, I'd left the curtains in the sex dungeon wide open #NadineStories
:lol:

edit: and another
Heard a noise outside, clock is slow. I opened my front door to the sound of my amazing neighbours shouting 'The Messiah' Wife told them he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

I'll admit, I cried.

#NadineStories
Openside

Post by Openside »

sturginho wrote:
Heard a noise outside, clock is slow. I opened my front door to the sound of my amazing neighbours whistling, cheering and shouting, I realised, I'd left the curtains in the sex dungeon wide open #NadineStories

edit: and another
Heard a noise outside, clock is slow. I opened my front door to the sound of my amazing neighbours shouting 'The Messiah' Wife told them he's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

I'll admit, I cried.

#NadineStories
Some people :lol: :lol: :lol:
blindcider

Post by blindcider »

c69 wrote:
backrow wrote:
Openside wrote:I shall be out clapping for Boris tonight if for no other reason than to grind the gears of the frightful plums who wished ill of him. I really hope he makes it as it will be a national tragedy if he doesn’t!!
Good point - clap not for boris, but for the liberals it will annoy!
Just get your bagpipes out and play ‘Jerusalem’
But lots of posters say Boris is a liberal
yeeb learnt a new word and by gawd he will use it at every chance
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

Openside wrote:
c69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Openside wrote:I shall be out clapping for Boris tonight if for no other reason than to grind the gears of the frightful plums who wished ill of him. I really hope he makes it as it will be a national tragedy if he doesn’t!!
Virtue signalling, in other words.
I wish him a speedy recovery.
But national tragedy is a bit pathetic. However wholly expected from OS.
Jeez I realise you are untouchable at the moment, but if you think losing our PM to this virus in the midst of the greatest threat to our society since 1918 isn’t a tragedy that makes you a pretty strange cove.
Every death is a tragedy to those close to them. Losing the PM would be highly significant and not very helpful in terms of how the government is subsequently lead through a once in a hundred years crisis, but I don't think him losing his life to C-19 would be any more of a tragedy than any other person.
Sandstorm

Post by Sandstorm »

Nolanator wrote: I don't think him losing his life to C-19 would be any more of a tragedy than any other person.
Depends who succeeds him as PM. :uhoh:
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

Seneca of the Night wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:

*I know his brexiteer fluffers will insist the economy will be stronger but that is a moot point because Bojo didn't give a flying fk either way, he just wanted to be PM
What the actual fudge are you on about?
No one will now ever be able to know if brexit damaged the economy or not. It will all be tangled up in the fog of corona virus.
I know, it's like an Ian M Banks novel
fatcat

Post by fatcat »

Nolanator wrote:
Openside wrote:
c69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
Jeez I realise you are untouchable at the moment, but if you think losing our PM to this virus in the midst of the greatest threat to our society since 1918 isn’t a tragedy that makes you a pretty strange cove.
Every death is a tragedy to those close to them. Losing the PM would be highly significant and not very helpful in terms of how the government is subsequently lead through a once in a hundred years crisis, but I don't think him losing his life to C-19 would be any more of a tragedy than any other person.
Bit like if the entire Ireland rugby squad and coaches were killed in a plane crash would have no more effect on you than when Flight 370 went down.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

camroc1 wrote:
Winnie wrote:

But how did he waste the 20 mil?
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

AND-y wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Wallah wrote:
TheDocForgotHisLogon wrote:Whether the twatwaffle carks it or not doesn't really matter to the response now. If he's in ICU he's not going to be running the government for a loooooooooong time. Remember how long ago two weeks was (roughly when Boris was boasting about shaking hands at a COVID-infected hospital). He'll not be working for many weeks and the response will have worked or not.
His 'boast' was on March 3rd, so over a month now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3NAx3tsy-k
Again it poinst to my earlier comment, do people who say Boris Johnson is the worst PM or are against is politics, actually aware of what Boris Johnson does? I mean, Johnson committed to law an extra 34 Billion for the NHS (the biggest increase in history by numbers), Committed to thousands more nurses and police and to invest in the poor areas up north. In response to a crisis he has issued the biggest package of support in Europe bar Germany, more than the larger French population gets, and involved all the other parties in various ways to help the situation. What exactly does a Labour mayor disagree with there to make him the worst PM ever?

We live in a world where more politically active people just rehash headlines and soundbites as dogma rather then respond to actual policies and actions.
He's a tory. He's the worst PM till the next one.

The 10 worst PMs EVER in history:

Johnson
May
Cameron
Major
Thatcher
Heath
ADH
Macmillan
Eden
Churchill
Chamberlain
Indeed, there has never been a single valid political criticism of BoJo. Ever. It's all an anti-Tory hate which exists for no other reason than it existing.
Plenty of valid criticism, but not from the examples we were discussing.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

eldanielfire wrote:
camroc1 wrote:
Winnie wrote:

But how did he waste the 20 mil?
https://youtu.be/btAbU1sPqIM?t=30

Should have just rented one of those things long term
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Also notice that Nipper Read of the yard has died. Didn't say covid, but RIP
alliswell

Post by alliswell »

Fabulous work from the Star. Global pandemic, country in lockdown, PM in ICU, what do you want to run with?
Editor: go with the pollen story
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

alliswell wrote:

Fabulous work from the Star. Global pandemic, country in lockdown, PM in ICU, what do you want to run with?
Big story that. Stay away from people who have hay fever. If they have covid-19 they could be lethal
Sandstorm

Post by Sandstorm »

Anonymous. wrote:
alliswell wrote:

Big story that. Stay away from people who have hay fever. If they have covid-19 they could be lethal
If there were actually masks available to buy in the UK, this is the time to insist everyone who goes outside to wear one.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

alliswell wrote:

Mad isn't it? But then I'm sure that's exactly what the Daily Star is for. mad stories and nude/scantly clad women.
RodneyRegis

Post by RodneyRegis »

MrJonno wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
While we can't say what sort of PM he will turn out to be, we can certainly say that the way in which he got the job was utterly reprehensible.

On the one hand he wanted the job, worked his balls off to get it and then got it. In a way this is laudable in as far as it goes.

On the other hand, he did so in the most mendacious, duplicitous manner, only really getting there because he was willing to sink lower than any half decent person (or even a person who wished to appear half decent) would sink. He used Brexit to get there so may well have damaged the economy* for a cause he had no real attachment too, simply to become PM.

*I know his brexiteer fluffers will insist the economy will be stronger but that is a moot point because Bojo didn't give a flying fk either way, he just wanted to be PM
If you don't understand what words mean look them up, ignorance is not a counterpoint.
How was "the way he got the job" mendacious or duplicitous? He was voted in with a massive landslide.
colonel

Post by colonel »

RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
While we can't say what sort of PM he will turn out to be, we can certainly say that the way in which he got the job was utterly reprehensible.

On the one hand he wanted the job, worked his balls off to get it and then got it. In a way this is laudable in as far as it goes.

On the other hand, he did so in the most mendacious, duplicitous manner, only really getting there because he was willing to sink lower than any half decent person (or even a person who wished to appear half decent) would sink. He used Brexit to get there so may well have damaged the economy* for a cause he had no real attachment too, simply to become PM.

If you don't understand what words mean look them up, ignorance is not a counterpoint.
How was "the way he got the job" mendacious or duplicitous? He was voted in with a massive landslide.
Leaving aside the tautology, or the fact I suspect you are referring to how he retained his job rather than got it, the size of the election victory has absolutely zero bearing on whether he was mendacious or not
message #2527204

Sandstorm wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
alliswell wrote:

If there were actually masks available to buy in the UK, this is the time to insist everyone who goes outside to wear one.
and everyone would be outside wearing one. Bad enough already with the park sunbathers
message #2527204

colonel wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:

Leaving aside the tautology, or the fact I suspect you are referring to how he retained his job rather than got it, the size of the election victory has absolutely zero bearing on whether he was mendacious or not
He was elected by the party on a clear platform of 'getting brexit done'.
RodneyRegis

Post by RodneyRegis »

colonel wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:

He would have got there with or without Brexit. Mr J is essentially saying he thinks Boris is a liar because he doesn't like Brexit, as if he gives a shit about "the economy"...
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

RodneyRegis wrote:
He would have got there with or without Brexit. Mr J is essentially saying he thinks Boris is a liar because he doesn't like Brexit, as if he gives a shit about "the economy"...
That's not what I said at all but if you are naturally that dishonest it is no surprise you can't recognise it in other people.
themaddog

Post by themaddog »

Nolanator wrote:
Openside wrote:
c69 wrote:
Duff Paddy wrote:
It would be right up there with Lady Di and Jade Goody.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Boris is the lying shitbag who promised to fight the third runway at Heathrow so he could get the Uxbridge seat then made sure he was out of the country when parliament had the vote. His career as always came first.
colonel

Post by colonel »

Anonymous. wrote:Boris is the lying shitbag who promised to fight the third runway at Heathrow so he could get the Uxbridge seat then made sure he was out of the country when parliament had the vote. His career as always came first.

No no no, hes not a liar, hes not bereft of principle, lots of people voted for him and they cant all be vacuous mugs so that proves it.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

themaddog wrote:
Nolanator wrote: Every death is a tragedy to those close to them. Losing the PM would be highly significant and not very helpful in terms of how the government is subsequently lead through a once in a hundred years crisis, but I don't think him losing his life to C-19 would be any more of a tragedy than any other person.
It would be right up there with Lady Di and Jade Goody.
I remember the Diana one was weird. Was Goody up there with that. I think a lot of people could and would be bothered to go to their front doors and clap for Boris as long as it didn't clash with a strictly re run
wreckthehouse

Post by wreckthehouse »

themaddog wrote: It would be right up there with Lady Di and Jade Goody.
Nice to see the Irish lads still pine for monarchy.
backrow

Post by backrow »

blindcider wrote:
c69 wrote:
backrow wrote:
It only seems to annoy wankers :nod:
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

backrow wrote:
blindcider wrote:
c69 wrote:
backrow wrote:
It only seems to annoy wankers :nod:
For self preservation's sake at least, you should refrain from using the word.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
Backing brexit was a career move. It had nothing to do with what he felt was best for the country
Boris Johnson said Britain’s continued membership of the EU would be a “boon for the world and for Europe” in an unpublished newspaper column in which he wrestles with his decision to back or oppose Brexit.

The foreign secretary has since insisted the column was intended merely as a tool for his own thought process, calling it “semi-parodic” in tone.

In a Telegraph article, written days before a published version in which he backed leaving, Johnson wrote of the EU: “This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms. The membership fee seems rather small for all that access. Why are we so determined to turn our back on it?”
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ning-in-eu
One of Boris Johnson’s junior ministers, Sir Alan Duncan, said that the future Foreign Secretary backed Brexit only because he wanted to be Conservative leader.

The day before the referendum, he said: “I’ve always thought that Boris’s wish was to lose by one so that he could be the heir apparent without having to have all the… you know, s-h-1-t of clearing up all the mess, that’s always been my view of Boris.”
https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/br ... 22486.html
backrow

Post by backrow »

Which word ? Wankers or liberals ? Tbf they often mean the exact same thing, especially on PR
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

backrow wrote:Which word ? Wankers or liberals ? Tbf they often mean the exact same thing, especially on PR
Don't be even more of a twat
wreckthehouse

Post by wreckthehouse »

Anonymous. wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:
Backing brexit was a career move. It had nothing to do with what he felt was best for the country
Boris Johnson said Britain’s continued membership of the EU would be a “boon for the world and for Europe” in an unpublished newspaper column in which he wrestles with his decision to back or oppose Brexit.

The foreign secretary has since insisted the column was intended merely as a tool for his own thought process, calling it “semi-parodic” in tone.

In a Telegraph article, written days before a published version in which he backed leaving, Johnson wrote of the EU: “This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms. The membership fee seems rather small for all that access. Why are we so determined to turn our back on it?”
One of Boris Johnson’s junior ministers, Sir Alan Duncan, said that the future Foreign Secretary backed Brexit only because he wanted to be Conservative leader.

The day before the referendum, he said: “I’ve always thought that Boris’s wish was to lose by one so that he could be the heir apparent without having to have all the… you know, s-h-1-t of clearing up all the mess, that’s always been my view of Boris.”
Ah ! Alan Duncan, the millionaire oil man, who felt MPs expenses weren't high enough.

A man who campaigned against honouring the result of a referendum, because he felt the working classes were racists who had thrown a tantrum and shouldn't have their votes respected.

Unsurprisingly he doesn't hold a high opinion of the democracy loving, platinum blonde bombshell everyman that is Boris.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

colonel wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:Boris is the lying shitbag who promised to fight the third runway at Heathrow so he could get the Uxbridge seat then made sure he was out of the country when parliament had the vote. His career as always came first.

No no no, hes not a liar, hes not bereft of principle, lots of people voted for him and they cant all be vacuous mugs so that proves it.

More the point is they don’t actually care too much about the things his political opponents think voters care about.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

This is the prominent remain MP Alan Duncan who wrote to vote leave offering his services to lead the movement and only became a remainer when they told him to F uck off. :lol:
RodneyRegis

Post by RodneyRegis »

MrJonno wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
That's not what I said at all but if you are naturally that dishonest it is no surprise you can't recognise it in other people.
Oh FFS.
Druid

Post by Druid »

BoJo sitting up.

I can see it now................St Boris day.
RodneyRegis

Post by RodneyRegis »

Anonymous. wrote:
RodneyRegis wrote:
MrJonno wrote:

Why have you cut Mr J's post?

The bit you posted is a pile of old wank in any case. Remain was odds on to win at the stage Boris went for Brexit.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

bimboman wrote:

This is the prominent remain MP Alan Duncan who wrote to vote leave offering his services to lead the movement and only became a remainer when they told him to F uck off. :lol:
Bimbo he is a tory so yeah he is a scumbag