Scummings going by Xmas..... Boris next year.

All things Rugby
frillage

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by frillage »

bimboman wrote:
He has 12 friends that work in NHS. Of course he hasn’t spoken to all of them on lockdown and those he has spoken to he hasn’t discussed the minutiae of the situation, but he is better informed than all of us of course.

I spoke directly about the Mid Essex trust, communication with social media , neighbourhood groups , Facebook , school networks has of course all dried up.
So the dozen or so you know aren’t posting on social media about any shortages so there are no shortages? Good to know where your evidentiary requirements lie.

Proves absolutely fudge all, but good luck to you.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

SaintK wrote:
This is again treating a health crisis as a political one, and it’s disgusting.
And you think you aren't? Hmmm.

The left held off for about two weeks before the absolute horror show online and the new centrists in the Labour Party started the campaign against the government using the current crisis as reason enough.

It’s funny watching here the left wingers for sake of our health post lies , nonsense , row in behind mutton etc ..... Proving once again the supposed moral high ground they profess is nothing more than a shroud.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Insane_Homer wrote:
bimboman wrote:This is again treating a health crisis as a political one, and it’s disgusting.
Says the fascist.

Counting a pair of gloves as 2 items, is most definitely a political one and not a scientific one.

But you carry on with naive , rabid defence of all things Tory and pretend it's not political.
Counting one box of 100 gloves as 100 items is political? Should it be counted as a single item?
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Gavin Duffy wrote:I reckon the boffins will be able to look at excess deaths over the course of this year, and have a decent idea.

We agree, in the mean time we should believe Piers Morgan.
Insane_Homer

Post by Insane_Homer »

bimboman wrote:The evidence on me being a fascist is pretty slim, I’m guessing this comes from your lack of understanding words again. You keep demonstrating that’s as a weakness.
From the guy who considers Theresa May, the architect of the hostile environment, a leftie. :lol:
The Man Without Fear

Post by The Man Without Fear »

bimboman wrote:
SaintK wrote:

The left held off for about two weeks before the absolute horror show online and the new centrists in the Labour Party started the campaign against the government using the current crisis as reason enough.

It’s funny watching here the left wingers for sake of our health post lies , nonsense , row in behind mutton etc ..... Proving once again the supposed moral high ground they profess is nothing more than a shroud.
Per Douglas Adams, if the Tory Party said black was white you'd get killed on a zebra crossing.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Insane_Homer wrote:
bimboman wrote:The evidence on me being a fascist is pretty slim, I’m guessing this comes from your lack of understanding words again. You keep demonstrating that’s as a weakness.
From the guy who considers Theresa May, the architect of the hostile environment, a leftie. :lol:

Again, you directly conflate a belief on immigration with over all politics, this is a constant error you make.

Mays politics and economics were centre left ..... not a Tory. That’s quite easy to see.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

The Man Without Fear wrote:
bimboman wrote:
SaintK wrote:

Per Douglas Adams, if the Tory Party said black was white you'd get killed on a zebra crossing.

You’re brilliant. Except of course I was very critical of the last Tory Government.... except then.
Last edited by bimboman on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Insane_Homer wrote:
bimboman wrote:This is again treating a health crisis as a political one, and it’s disgusting.
Says the fascist.
He is Tory scum. Its a bit below the belt calling bimbo a fascist
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Anonymous. wrote:
Insane_Homer wrote:
Says the fascist.

IH really doesn’t know the difference be gentle.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

bimboman wrote:
Muttonbirds wrote:Incredibly, if you take out San Marino and Andorra, the UK is 5th on the list of all countries for deaths/capita and that is without including any care home or home deaths which they refuse to publish.

How could they get it so wrong?

It’s 22nd.

Why do you lie so much?
Where are you getting 22nd from?
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

bimboman wrote:
Muttonbirds wrote:Incredibly, if you take out San Marino and Andorra, the UK is 5th on the list of all countries for deaths/capita and that is without including any care home or home deaths which they refuse to publish.

It’s 22nd.

Why do you lie so much?
I'm sure Bimbo has just forgotten about this amongst his many other successful internet wins, after all he wouldn't ignore it because he was just pulling a number out of his arse would he, Bimbo is all about the truth and science now.
not_english

Post by not_english »

The FT model apparently suggests 45000 deaths in the uk :shock:
Since the beginning of March, there have been 27,015 more deaths registered up to April 17 than the five-year average for the time of year.

With an average delay of four days between someone dying and their death being registered, the figures relate to the period to April 13, during which the government said there had been 11,408 deaths of people testing positive for coronavirus in English and Welsh hospitals ...

The official figures verified Financial Times modelling that suggested 41,000 people had died by last Tuesday either directly or indirectly as a result of coronavirus, with the death registrations higher than expected by the FT’s model.

With almost 30,000 excess deaths by mid-April across the UK, approximately two weeks ago, the number of total deaths now is likely to be in excess of 45,000, according to the FT model.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Sefton wrote:
bimboman wrote:

It’s 22nd.

Why do you lie so much?
I'm sure Bimbo has just forgotten about this amongst his many other successful internet wins, after all he wouldn't ignore it because he was just pulling a number out of his arse would he, Bimbo is all about the truth and science now.

No, I know where I saw it. What’s amusing is the “independents” demanding the source when every other claim regarding numbers completely ignored.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

not_english wrote:The FT model apparently suggests 45000 deaths in the uk :shock:
Since the beginning of March, there have been 27,015 more deaths registered up to April 17 than the five-year average for the time of year.

With an average delay of four days between someone dying and their death being registered, the figures relate to the period to April 13, during which the government said there had been 11,408 deaths of people testing positive for coronavirus in English and Welsh hospitals ...

The official figures verified Financial Times modelling that suggested 41,000 people had died by last Tuesday either directly or indirectly as a result of coronavirus, with the death registrations higher than expected by the FT’s model.

With almost 30,000 excess deaths by mid-April across the UK, approximately two weeks ago, the number of total deaths now is likely to be in excess of 45,000, according to the FT model.

Yeah, April’s figures for those periods they’ve extrapolated are in. You can check this if you like.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

bimboman wrote:
Sefton wrote:
bimboman wrote:

It’s 22nd.

Why do you lie so much?

No, I know where I saw it. What’s amusing is the “independents” demanding the source when every other claim regarding numbers completely ignored.
Yes, now others would like to know where you saw it, to substantiate your accusation of lying.
not_english

Post by not_english »

bimboman wrote:
Yeah, April’s figures for those periods they’ve extrapolated are in. You can check this if you like.
I can't work out whether you are agreeing with this or not? It seems a lot to me.
Openside

Post by Openside »

Insane_Homer wrote:So according to Victoria Atkins Con MP, when asked about counting a pair of gloves as 2 items of PPE,

replied with...
Victoria Atkins MP wrote:‘We are being guided by Scientific Advisors*'
*and Dominic Cummings observating (TM).

:roll:

This 'blame the scientists' game is getting ridiculous.
Well how many pieces do you think it is?? :roll:
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Openside wrote:
Insane_Homer wrote:So according to Victoria Atkins Con MP, when asked about counting a pair of gloves as 2 items of PPE,

replied with...

Oh don't be a prat.
Openside

Post by Openside »

The Man Without Fear wrote:
bimboman wrote:
SaintK wrote:

I am curious how this would work as it would just be a band of white therefore wouldn’t resemble a zebra crossing??
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

not_english wrote:
bimboman wrote:
I can't work out whether you are agreeing with this or not? It seems a lot to me.

It will actually depend sadly on a direct correlation of when infections occured. Presently the figures look like 30,000 plus so not unreasonable.

It’s the same as every other western country bar Germany.
Insane_Homer

Post by Insane_Homer »

Openside wrote:

replied with...

The same number as the pair of glasses on my head, they're not playing golf.
Openside

Post by Openside »

happyhooker wrote:
Openside wrote:

replied with...

Oh don't be a prat.
Excuse me? Of course it is two pieces, there are plenty of tasks medically that don’t require two gloves!!
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Sefton wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Sefton wrote:
bimboman wrote:

It’s 22nd.

Why do you lie so much?

Yes, now others would like to know where you saw it, to substantiate your accusation of lying.

Go for it and prove the other figure. You don’t seem to grasp I don’t give any sort of f uck what you think or post either way. Watching you jump all over this is just a demonstration of what you are,
Openside

Post by Openside »

Insane_Homer wrote:
Openside wrote:

replied with...

The same number as the pair of glasses on my head, they're not playing golf.
Yeah because that is the same are you wearing two monocles??
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote:
not_english wrote:
bimboman wrote:

It will actually depend sadly on a direct correlation of when infections occured. Presently the figures look like 30,000 plus so not unreasonable.

Have you seen the excess death figures for Germany? I winner if they're similar...or would be by this time next year.
Let's hope for that vaccine by September.
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Openside wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
Openside wrote:

replied with...

Oh don't be a prat.
Excuse me? Of course it is two pieces, there are plenty of tasks medically that don’t require two gloves!!
Name one.

It's not playing golf ffs
not_english

Post by not_english »

bimboman wrote:

Ah right yes totally - sorry, didn't know whether you were being sarcastic. Yes I think given that the disease started earlier in different places and is recorded differently, we will probably really only be able to compare in a few months time, and even then it is finger in the air stuff.
Gospel

Post by Gospel »

The fuss being made over how items of PPE are counted beggar's belief. Anyone can go onto Amazon and search for surgical gloves and see that they're counted as single units and not as a pair. You buy a box of 100 gloves which is 100 items of PPE.
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

Openside wrote:

replied with...

How many individual uses of gloves will a person get out of 100 individual gloves, assuming disposal after each use?
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

Openside wrote: Excuse me? Of course it is two pieces, there are plenty of tasks medically that don’t require two gloves!!
I try to give the benefit of the doubt that your persona on here is acted up a bit, but you really do seem to be as thick as you come across sometimes.

Do you genuinely believe that there are "some medical tasks" that can be done with one hand exposed? Especially in the midst of a pandemic?
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

bimboman wrote:
SaintK wrote:

There lots of people either side of the political divide writing and spouting nonsense and lies. This thread is a good example of it
There is no moral high ground to be had at this moment in time
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

not_english wrote:
bimboman wrote:

Ah right yes totally - sorry, didn't know whether you were being sarcastic. Yes I think given that the disease started earlier in different places and is recorded differently, we will probably really only be able to compare in a few months time, and even then it is finger in the air stuff.

It is and will be. I do think the “over seasonal averages” will end up as a better guide to actual numbers. Looking at the UK and some of the Italian information the double outside of hospital may not be unreasonable at all.
Insane_Homer

Post by Insane_Homer »

Anonymous. wrote:
Insane_Homer wrote:
Says the fascist.
I won't lose any sleep over it.
bimboman wrote:... leftwaffe ...
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

SaintK wrote:
bimboman wrote:
SaintK wrote:

There lots of people either side of the political divide writing and spouting nonsense and lies. This thread is a good example of it

The right has all but disappeared in the press and moderate media not attacking the government shot down. Wear it, it’s a creature of mainly one side.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Insane_Homer wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Insane_Homer wrote:
Says the fascist.
I won't lose any sleep over it.
bimboman wrote:... leftwaffe ...

Of course not, you don’t get it do you. You don’t have any reference for leftwaffe at all.
TB63

Post by TB63 »

Nolanator wrote:
Openside wrote: Excuse me? Of course it is two pieces, there are plenty of tasks medically that don’t require two gloves!!
I try to give the benefit of the doubt that your persona on here is acted up a bit, but you really do seem to be as thick as you come across sometimes.

Do you genuinely believe that there are "some medical tasks" that can be done with one hand exposed? Especially in the midst of a pandemic?
Hopefully my next proctology exam...
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

bimboman wrote:
SaintK wrote:
bimboman wrote:
SaintK wrote:

The right has all but disappeared in the press and moderate media not attacking the government shot down. Wear it, it’s a creature of mainly one side.
Not really it hasn't
Short Man Syndrome

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

So which particular flavour of Tory wanker do we see Bimbo as?

Spoiler: show
Last edited by Short Man Syndrome on Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

bimboman wrote: Go for it and prove the other figure. You don’t seem to grasp I don’t give any sort of f uck what you think or post either way. Watching you jump all over this is just a demonstration of what you are,
Calm yourself down, son, I'm only asking for a source, after all you're the one who called him a liar.