Scummings going by Xmas..... Boris next year.

All things Rugby
crapbackrow
Posts: 1017
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by crapbackrow »

iarmhiman wrote:
Travelling in exceptional circumstances while carrying the virus?

Let's call this for what it is. Two fingers to the people of the UK who followed the rules. Very wreckless and means the people of the UK could do what Cummings did in future if there is another lockdown. I doubt the man on the street would get away with it like Cummings might. I hope he's sacked though .
what consequences would there have been for 'the man on the street' if they had travelled to ensure their young child was cared for?

in this post truth environment, it seemingly no longer matters that this is materially different to the other high profile 'breaches'!
User avatar
TranceNRG
Posts: 10107
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Sunny London
Contact:

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by TranceNRG »

iarmhiman wrote:
Let's call this for what it is. Two fingers to the people of the UK who followed the rules. Very wreckless and means the people of the UK could do what Cummings did in future if there is another lockdown. I doubt the man on the street would get away with it like Cummings might. I hope he's sacked though .
Nonsense. So many people broke lockdown rules. There were many going to parks, beaches, etc without any regard for social distancing rules. The polish poeple living next door to us had their friends come over multiple times to drink at night in the back garden.
Didn't some Labour MPs also break the rules? There wasn't a huge media outcry (I didn't even know and to be honest I didn't care much as these were minor issues) and I doubt they were sacked.
piquant
Posts: 9677
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by piquant »

crapbackrow wrote:brexit derangement syndrome:

symptoms include claiming cummings broke lockdown rules when the government guidelines clearly made allowances for those looking after children. even the BBC conceded this point :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't recall anyone asking how Calderwood or Ferguson voted when expecting their resignations. For the simple reason it doesn't matter if you like or approve of Cummings prior to this, just as it didn't apply to those who correctly resigned their roles before
bimboman
Posts: 70470
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by bimboman »

Anonymous. wrote:
bimboman wrote:I think it’s safe to assume he ended up with family in Durham because the families in Cambridge and Oxford rejected him.
That is a stretch


:lol:
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
He should be gone though whether those want it or not. If you make rules you must stand by them
He didn't break any guidelines though, did he?

This is about whether it's a 'good look'
Matt Hancock said it was an instruction not advise that one must remain at home.

Cummings seemingly didn't have to follow that instruction. Wonder why that would annoy people
Travel in exceptional circumstances was allowed. The only people annoyed are bubblers and the Scots..... Oh, forgot the swarm.
Travelling in exceptional circumstances while carrying the virus?

Let's call this for what it is. Two fingers to the people of the UK who followed the rules. Very wreckless and means the people of the UK could do what Cummings did in future if there is another lockdown. I doubt the man on the street would get away with it like Cummings might. I hope he's sacked though .

It would certainly be exceptional.

As already discussed, most people have made their own 'exceptional' decisions during lock down, it's been a long time.

There isn't the gasping, bed wetting desperation to score points of the remoaners within the general public, and there never has been.
piquant
Posts: 9677
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by piquant »

TranceNRG wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
Let's call this for what it is. Two fingers to the people of the UK who followed the rules. Very wreckless and means the people of the UK could do what Cummings did in future if there is another lockdown. I doubt the man on the street would get away with it like Cummings might. I hope he's sacked though .
Nonsense. So many people broke lockdown rules. There were many going to parks, beaches, etc without any regard for social distancing rules. The polish poeple living next door to us had their friends come over multiple times to drink at night in the back garden.
Didn't some Labour MPs also break the rules? There wasn't a huge media outcry (I didn't even know and to be honest I didn't care much as these were minor issues) and I doubt they were sacked.

Lots of people have flouted the rules, where they hold or are connected to high office in dealing with the pandemic those people who've not acted correctly should be expected to resign or face the sack. Nobody is saying they need to be locked up en masse
User avatar
Saint
Posts: 15686
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: South Oxfordshire

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Saint »

I have some sympathy for travelling to make sure his kid was in a position to be cared for should they both have ended up stuck in bed - while it is a violation, it's nowhere near as bad as the CMO in Scotland for instance.

I'm not sure about the visit to Barnard Castle, as I can't make the timeline work in my head

And if reports are true about 19th April then that's inexcusable
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

.
Last edited by message #2527204 on Sun May 24, 2020 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

piquant wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
piquant wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
piquant wrote:
Rules like if you're symptomatic leave your house, and if you're exposed to someone who is symptomatic for god's sake don't isolate, and of course Captain Tom did 100 laps so you too can complete 100 laps of a nearby circuit, or if you want unwind the circuit and head off in one long distance of travel
Travelling for work or exceptional circumstances was allowed
This was neither
Well that's like, your opinion, man.
Either he was okay to look after the child and there was no need to travel, or he was ill and shouldn't have been driving across country.

If he'd needed someone to come and collect a child they are unable to look after that I understand, but not to take the child himself.
Again, that's just an opinion. And I hold a different opinion. He could have sent the kid by post, or private air taxi, or whatever.
Who the fudge are you to tell a man how to look after his own kid?
iarmhiman
Posts: 44152
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by iarmhiman »

Torygraph now weighing in that he should go. Momentum from within the conservative party back benches may see this through hopefully
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

piquant wrote:
TranceNRG wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
Let's call this for what it is. Two fingers to the people of the UK who followed the rules. Very wreckless and means the people of the UK could do what Cummings did in future if there is another lockdown. I doubt the man on the street would get away with it like Cummings might. I hope he's sacked though .
Nonsense. So many people broke lockdown rules. There were many going to parks, beaches, etc without any regard for social distancing rules. The polish poeple living next door to us had their friends come over multiple times to drink at night in the back garden.
Didn't some Labour MPs also break the rules? There wasn't a huge media outcry (I didn't even know and to be honest I didn't care much as these were minor issues) and I doubt they were sacked.

Lots of people have flouted the rules, where they hold or are connected to high office in dealing with the pandemic those people who've not acted correctly should be expected to resign or face the sack. Nobody is saying they need to be locked up en masse

So now we have 'acted correctly' as a new guideline? I thought it was of it were a 'good look' or not that was important?

He followed the rules of exceptional circumstances.
piquant
Posts: 9677
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by piquant »

message #2527204 wrote:
He followed the rules of exceptional circumstances.
If he was well enough to drive there was no exceptional circumstance. And if there was an exceptional circumstance his solution to it was patently wrong.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

piquant wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
He followed the rules of exceptional circumstances.
If he was well enough to drive there was no exceptional circumstance. And if there was an exceptional circumstance his solution to it was patently wrong.
.in your opinion.
piquant
Posts: 9677
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by piquant »

message #2527204 wrote:
Who the fudge are you to tell a man how to look after his own kid?
His wider behaviour in this incident is covered in the expression "Your right to throw a punch stops where my nose begins"
piquant
Posts: 9677
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by piquant »

message #2527204 wrote:
piquant wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
He followed the rules of exceptional circumstances.
If he was well enough to drive there was no exceptional circumstance. And if there was an exceptional circumstance his solution to it was patently wrong.
.in your opinion.

And in fact.

If he was well enough to drive what exceptional circumstance existed, bar his future belief something might go wrong? If so what of the future belief his sister and/or parents might have fallen ill, why would only his potential future illness be of relevance?
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 41944
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Devastating new claims have emerged that Dominic Cummings further breached the lockdown rules, as Downing Street came under sustained pressure to fire the prime minister’s most senior adviser.

The new testimony suggests Cummings left the home where he was staying in Durham to visit a town 30 miles away on 12 April.
The man has to go now. Even Message will be out on the streets demanding his head on one of those trendy wooden plates you get in Marylebone pubs.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

Anonymous. wrote:
Devastating new claims have emerged that Dominic Cummings further breached the lockdown rules, as Downing Street came under sustained pressure to fire the prime minister’s most senior adviser.

The new testimony suggests Cummings left the home where he was staying in Durham to visit a town 30 miles away on 12 April.
The man has to go now. Even Message will be out on the streets demanding his head on one of those trendy wooden plates you get in Marylebone pubs.
He won't go. Boris is coming to stand up for him.

He's now guilty of 'undermining the whole government message' according to the beeb.
I like haggis
Posts: 5048
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by I like haggis »

The problem isn't Cummings breaking lockdown anymore. Its that we have a Government saying - if you have symptoms stay at home to stop the spread. But contorting themselves to special circumstances and it's okay to break lockdown if you think it protects the family.

Soon contact tracers are going to be telling even asymptomatic people to stay home. Why should they? If Cummings can leave lockdown and it's okay why can't everyone else? Creates so many loopholes and will eventually cost people their life. Going to work to get money to live is protecting the family for example. Is it stay at home unless you have to go to work because sick pay doesn't cover the bills? You can see the problem.

That's the problem. They should of apologised and said it was an honest mistake because he was scared for his child. Not undermined the message we're going to be following for God knows how long.

Oh and the MP who breached lockdown was Robert Jenrick, Conservative.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

I like haggis wrote:The problem isn't Cummings breaking lockdown anymore. Its that we have a Government saying - if you have symptoms stay at home to stop the spread. But contorting themselves to special circumstances and it's okay to break lockdown if you think it protects the family.

Soon contact tracers are going to be telling even asymptomatic people to stay home. Why should they? If Cummings can leave lockdown and it's okay why can't everyone else? Creates so many loopholes and will eventually cost people their life. Going to work to get money to live is protecting the family for example. Is it stay at home unless you have to go to work because sick pay doesn't cover the bills? You can see the problem.

That's the problem. They should of apologised and said it was an honest mistake because he was scared for his child. Not undermined the message we're going to be following for God knows how long.

Oh and the MP who breached lockdown was Robert Jenrick, Conservative.
Cummings didn't break the rules and neither did Jenrick.

How did Blackford get to Skye?
bimboman
Posts: 70470
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by bimboman »

I like haggis wrote:The problem isn't Cummings breaking lockdown anymore. Its that we have a Government saying - if you have symptoms stay at home to stop the spread. But contorting themselves to special circumstances and it's okay to break lockdown if you think it protects the family.

Soon contact tracers are going to be telling even asymptomatic people to stay home. Why should they? If Cummings can leave lockdown and it's okay why can't everyone else? Creates so many loopholes and will eventually cost people their life. Going to work to get money to live is protecting the family for example. Is it stay at home unless you have to go to work because sick pay doesn't cover the bills? You can see the problem.

That's the problem. They should of apologised and said it was an honest mistake because he was scared for his child. Not undermined the message we're going to be following for God knows how long.

Oh and the MP who breached lockdown was Robert Jenrick, Conservative.

That’s Stephen Kinnock, Labour you’re thinking of.
bimboman
Posts: 70470
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by bimboman »

message #2527204 wrote:
I like haggis wrote:The problem isn't Cummings breaking lockdown anymore. Its that we have a Government saying - if you have symptoms stay at home to stop the spread. But contorting themselves to special circumstances and it's okay to break lockdown if you think it protects the family.

Soon contact tracers are going to be telling even asymptomatic people to stay home. Why should they? If Cummings can leave lockdown and it's okay why can't everyone else? Creates so many loopholes and will eventually cost people their life. Going to work to get money to live is protecting the family for example. Is it stay at home unless you have to go to work because sick pay doesn't cover the bills? You can see the problem.

That's the problem. They should of apologised and said it was an honest mistake because he was scared for his child. Not undermined the message we're going to be following for God knows how long.

Oh and the MP who breached lockdown was Robert Jenrick, Conservative.
Cummings didn't break the rules and neither did Jenrick.

How did Blackford get to Skye?

Your point about about Blackford is extremely stupid.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

bimboman wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
I like haggis wrote:The problem isn't Cummings breaking lockdown anymore. Its that we have a Government saying - if you have symptoms stay at home to stop the spread. But contorting themselves to special circumstances and it's okay to break lockdown if you think it protects the family.

Soon contact tracers are going to be telling even asymptomatic people to stay home. Why should they? If Cummings can leave lockdown and it's okay why can't everyone else? Creates so many loopholes and will eventually cost people their life. Going to work to get money to live is protecting the family for example. Is it stay at home unless you have to go to work because sick pay doesn't cover the bills? You can see the problem.

That's the problem. They should of apologised and said it was an honest mistake because he was scared for his child. Not undermined the message we're going to be following for God knows how long.

Oh and the MP who breached lockdown was Robert Jenrick, Conservative.
Cummings didn't break the rules and neither did Jenrick.

How did Blackford get to Skye?

Your point about about Blackford is extremely stupid.
Why? He managed to get three from his London home during the epidemic.

What about the Welsh guy that definitely broke the rules?
User avatar
PCPhil
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Location: Capital of Mercia

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by PCPhil »

I feel that there is need of some moral support for those loyal defenders of someone who in their eyes is clearly the second coming.
Image
C69
Posts: 41313
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by C69 »

Did anyone just see that right wing clown Tom Harwood from Guido on the Beeb.
What an embarrassing cheerleader. He was let off the hook time and time again ignoring very simple questions.
bimboman
Posts: 70470
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by bimboman »

Why? He managed to get three from his London home during the epidemic.

Because the instruction was to go home. Blackford home is where he went to. Are you simple ?
bimboman
Posts: 70470
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by bimboman »

Bimboc69 wrote:Did anyone just see that right wing clown Tom Harwood from Guido on the Beeb.
What an embarrassing cheerleader. He was let off the hook time and time again ignoring very simple questions.

Harwood is great. It’s another demonstration of your poor judgement.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

BBC if he did this, if he coughed all over the counter,.if he licked the petrol pump.

Now saying that the prevalence of covid in Durham is due to Cummings
User avatar
PCPhil
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Location: Capital of Mercia

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by PCPhil »

Boris is giving the 5pm press brief. Do you think he phoned round for volunteers and they all went, "feck off!"
User avatar
PCPhil
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Location: Capital of Mercia

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by PCPhil »

message #2527204 wrote:BBC if he did this, if he coughed all over the counter,.if he licked the petrol pump.

Now saying that the prevalence of covid in Durham is due to Cummings
To be honest, he does look a bit of a petrol pump licker.
User avatar
lemonhead
Posts: 5059
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Yarbles

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by lemonhead »

iarmhiman wrote:Torygraph now weighing in that he should go. Momentum from within the conservative party back benches may see this through hopefully
Hard to tell, it's sandwiched in between an op-ed for him to stay in the national interest and another railing against the pro lockdown elite.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 41944
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Anonymous 1 »

PCPhil wrote:Boris is giving the 5pm press brief. Do you think he phoned round for volunteers and they all went, "feck off!"
:lol:
User avatar
Gavin Duffy
Posts: 17010
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Gavin Duffy »

I am enjoying the way the narrative around the trip(s) has evolved. At this stage we're being treated to the portrayal of Cummings as a near heroic figure who had run of options and braved the dangers of a pandemic ravaged, post apocalyptic england to bring his desperate family to safety in the north. They were probably terrified of the lines of creatures slowly shuffling their way towards the local tesco. I'd like to believe he had a pump action shotgun beside him in the drivers seat just in case they broke down and got surrounded by some rabid remainers.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 41944
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Anonymous 1 »

YOYO wrote:The cops are looking for Cummings.

https://twitter.com/tony_diver/status/1 ... 94338?s=21
I hear he has a hideout in Durham
I like haggis
Posts: 5048
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by I like haggis »

bimboman wrote:
I like haggis wrote:The problem isn't Cummings breaking lockdown anymore. Its that we have a Government saying - if you have symptoms stay at home to stop the spread. But contorting themselves to special circumstances and it's okay to break lockdown if you think it protects the family.

Soon contact tracers are going to be telling even asymptomatic people to stay home. Why should they? If Cummings can leave lockdown and it's okay why can't everyone else? Creates so many loopholes and will eventually cost people their life. Going to work to get money to live is protecting the family for example. Is it stay at home unless you have to go to work because sick pay doesn't cover the bills? You can see the problem.

That's the problem. They should of apologised and said it was an honest mistake because he was scared for his child. Not undermined the message we're going to be following for God knows how long.

Oh and the MP who breached lockdown was Robert Jenrick, Conservative.

That’s Stephen Kinnock, Labour you’re thinking of.
Fair two wrongs don't make a right.

I think the government's defence of him has been poor because they have less legitimacy in the stay home. Whether he resigns or not isn't important. What's important is government messaging and if people trust them.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 41944
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Anonymous 1 »

I like the fact Cummings is refusing to go. I just hope when Boris finally sacks him Cummings does not come out and say he resigned as he didn't want to become the story blah blah blah. i hope he says he was sacked because the big fat lazy blond guy lost his bottle.
User avatar
Frodder
Posts: 11500
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm
Location: Leafy Cheshire (West)

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Frodder »

Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:The cops are looking for Cummings.

https://twitter.com/tony_diver/status/1 ... 94338?s=21
I hear he has a hideout in Durham
Nice comments about Downing Street to deny it later
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 41944
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Anonymous 1 »

message #2527204 wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Devastating new claims have emerged that Dominic Cummings further breached the lockdown rules, as Downing Street came under sustained pressure to fire the prime minister’s most senior adviser.

The new testimony suggests Cummings left the home where he was staying in Durham to visit a town 30 miles away on 12 April.
The man has to go now. Even Message will be out on the streets demanding his head on one of those trendy wooden plates you get in Marylebone pubs.
He won't go. Boris is coming to stand up for him.

He's now guilty of 'undermining the whole government message' according to the beeb.
The whole message is being undermined by this story. of that there is no doubt.
User avatar
message #2527204
Posts: 14048
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Ultracrepidaria

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by message #2527204 »

Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:The cops are looking for Cummings.

https://twitter.com/tony_diver/status/1 ... 94338?s=21
I hear he has a hideout in Durham
There have been new sightings in Norwich, Kesteven, exmouth and Portugal. Many people walking past are reported to have been shocked, disappointed and angry.
'One rule for them', they all thought.
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 41944
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Frodder wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
YOYO wrote:The cops are looking for Cummings.

https://twitter.com/tony_diver/status/1 ... 94338?s=21
I hear he has a hideout in Durham
Nice comments about Downing Street to deny it later
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 🇪🇺 🇪🇸 #YoMeQuedoEnCasa
@backwards_boy
·
1h
Replying to
@Tony_Diver
No 10 says that's not a door.
:lol: :lol:
bimboman
Posts: 70470
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Boris goooooone or going?

Post by bimboman »

I like haggis wrote:
bimboman wrote:
I like haggis wrote:The problem isn't Cummings breaking lockdown anymore. Its that we have a Government saying - if you have symptoms stay at home to stop the spread. But contorting themselves to special circumstances and it's okay to break lockdown if you think it protects the family.

Soon contact tracers are going to be telling even asymptomatic people to stay home. Why should they? If Cummings can leave lockdown and it's okay why can't everyone else? Creates so many loopholes and will eventually cost people their life. Going to work to get money to live is protecting the family for example. Is it stay at home unless you have to go to work because sick pay doesn't cover the bills? You can see the problem.

That's the problem. They should of apologised and said it was an honest mistake because he was scared for his child. Not undermined the message we're going to be following for God knows how long.

Oh and the MP who breached lockdown was Robert Jenrick, Conservative.

That’s Stephen Kinnock, Labour you’re thinking of.
Fair two wrongs don't make a right.

I think the government's defence of him has been poor because they have less legitimacy in the stay home. Whether he resigns or not isn't important. What's important is government messaging and if people trust them.

Neither broke lock down either. The government didn’t ask us to not read and understand the law.
Post Reply