Scummings going by Xmas..... Boris next year.

All things Rugby
terryfinch

Re: Boris goooooone or just Cummings?

Post by terryfinch »

In PMQs today, Boris asked Kier to back the call for schools to get back to business. He accused him of being a puppet of his union paymasters (in this case the teaching unions who seem to be a bunch of gutless wasters who are happy to keep teachers not working). This made me think, can Kier ever win a majority if he doesn't break the hold that the unions have over Labour? Voters are not stupid and will continue to be put off by a party effectively led by Len McLuskey and co.
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

bimboman wrote:
dpedin wrote:
bimboman wrote:
SMH

They're human beings. What else do they need to be?

Parents that prioritise feeding their children ?
Children don't chose their parents and we as a society via the State that we all help fund have a responsibility to protect children whose parents either decide not to or are incapable of looking after their children. We do not punish or abdicate responsibility for these children just because of the circumstances they find themselves born into. By all means punish the parents but we have a social and moral responsibility to look after these vulnerable children and that includes feeding them if for whatever reasons their parents can't or don't. If you don't like or won't accept these responsibilities as a responsible adult in our society then you can just feck off!

I’ve not mentioned “punish” anything or anyone. It’s another invented narrative.
Why do you do this?

Yes, you stand a good chance of forcing the poster to justify what is a very minor aspect of the point he was making and thereby derailing his argument, but it doesn't actually advance the debate.

It's arguing in bad faith and it's dishonest.
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

terryfinch wrote:In PMQs today, Boris asked Kier to back the call for schools to get back to business. He accused him of being a puppet of his union paymasters (in this case the teaching unions who seem to be a bunch of gutless wasters who are happy to keep teachers not working). This made me think, can Kier ever win a majority if he doesn't break the hold that the unions have over Labour? Voters are not stupid and will continue to be put off by a party effectively led by Len McLuskey and co.
It was always going to be the issue with teachers unions. The teachers are all on full pay and 'working from home' - why wouldn't they support the union that's telling them how unsafe their working conditions are?

My kids are going back in the next couple of weeks, but 'in loco parentis' is out the f**king window. We had to sign a waiver and now have to be on call all day as some of the teachers (not sure which union) aren't allowed to go near the kids, and the kids will be made to go home if they get too close to teachers or don't follow the social distancing rules.
I'd also like to know whether there'll be any ill effects on the kids of having to use anti bac gel every time they go in or out of class, and scaring the shit out of them by taking their temperature at breaks and showing them how dangerous human contact is.
I like haggis

Post by I like haggis »

Fwiw my sister is a reception teacher in Southampton and parents are refusing to put their kids in school so she's still virtually teaching. Her husband is a teacher of year 6 in Basingstoke and less than expected went back there too. Both are annoyed about it.

Kier Starmer absolutely should've said it's safe to go back to schools. Teachers want to get back as well as students and it's only half of classes that are there. Poor showing from him.
sturginho

Post by sturginho »

happyhooker wrote:
bimboman wrote:
dpedin wrote:
bimboman wrote:
SMH

Children don't chose their parents and we as a society via the State that we all help fund have a responsibility to protect children whose parents either decide not to or are incapable of looking after their children. We do not punish or abdicate responsibility for these children just because of the circumstances they find themselves born into. By all means punish the parents but we have a social and moral responsibility to look after these vulnerable children and that includes feeding them if for whatever reasons their parents can't or don't. If you don't like or won't accept these responsibilities as a responsible adult in our society then you can just feck off!

I’ve not mentioned “punish” anything or anyone. It’s another invented narrative.
Way to pick up on one word of a post, completely ignoring it's meaning and then try to change the point of discussion
Have you not met bimbo before?
message #2527204

Millionaire Kier Starmer putting the party ahead of the country.

Didn't take long to see who's still wagging the dog.
Newsome

Post by Newsome »

message #2527204 wrote:
terryfinch wrote:In PMQs today, Boris asked Kier to back the call for schools to get back to business. He accused him of being a puppet of his union paymasters (in this case the teaching unions who seem to be a bunch of gutless wasters who are happy to keep teachers not working). This made me think, can Kier ever win a majority if he doesn't break the hold that the unions have over Labour? Voters are not stupid and will continue to be put off by a party effectively led by Len McLuskey and co.
It was always going to be the issue with teachers unions. The teachers are all on full pay and 'working from home' - why wouldn't they support the union that's telling them how unsafe their working conditions are?

My kids are going back in the next couple of weeks, but 'in loco parentis' is out the f**king window. We had to sign a waiver and now have to be on call all day as some of the teachers (not sure which union) aren't allowed to go near the kids, and the kids will be made to go home if they get too close to teachers or don't follow the social distancing rules.
I'd also like to know whether there'll be any ill effects on the kids of having to use anti bac gel every time they go in or out of class, and scaring the shit out of them by taking their temperature at breaks and showing them how dangerous human contact is.
Where does this belief that kids are scared to death come from. We've been back at school full time since mid April in the belly of the beast (China) and all the students (we have around 1000) get scanned with an infra red machine twice a day, get their temp taken with a handheld thermometer 4 times a day and must show their health pass, scan thingy every morning at the gate. Not one of them looked like they have given a flying toss. Kids don't read the Daily Mail. Most of them think it's a laugh!
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

happyhooker wrote:
bimboman wrote:
dpedin wrote:
bimboman wrote:
SMH

Way to pick up on one word of a post, completely ignoring it's meaning and then try to change the point of discussion

It’s two words of a post, used in two separate “punish” recipients. It’s a strong part of the narrative being presented.

I realise that’s maybe not what you want me to interpret.
message #2527204

Newsome wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:

Where does this belief that kids are scared to death come from. We've been back at school full time since mid April in the belly of the beast (China) and all the students (we have around 1000) get scanned with an infra red machine twice a day, get their temp taken with a handheld thermometer 4 times a day and must show their health pass, scan thingy every morning at the gate. Not one of them looked like they have given a flying toss. Kids don't read the Daily Mail. Most of them think it's a laugh!
My kids don't say anything specific and Ive always told them it's not a problem as they are fit and healthy, but the under 11 rugby team were the first I saw doing the 'elbow bump' at the end of a match. This wasn't requested by the coaches.
They don't have to read the daily mail, they have phones and talk to each other and have spoken about it in class. The worry is for others parents/grandparents mainly, not themselves as in most adults.
dpedin

Post by dpedin »

I think the response from Starmer was more about the process of PMQs than to do with the substantive issue of opening schools, it could have been about anything. It is called PMQs because it is the opportunity to hold the PM to account, it is not to ask the PM what questions he has of his opposite number. To answer the question set by the Blonde Bumblecunt would let him off the hook, to let him set the agenda for PMQs and to end up in a barney of the PMs own making for which he would have no doubt prepared for and one he wants to promote, in this case 'the unions'. Regardless of the issue Starmer cannot not answer the question and must continue to control the debate and to try and hold the PM to account by asking his questions. To some extant you've already fallen for it - what was the question that Starmer asked?

Lets face it, what the Blonde Bumblecunt was trying to do was exactly the same as our very own Bimbo does - avoid the question, don't provide an answer, pick up on a slightly related but different point from that you want to discuss, ask a stupid question aggressively and then lead everyone down a rabbit hole thus avoiding the topic that was being raised in the first place. Out of the exact same playbook, coincidence?
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

Sefton wrote:You're all full of shit, Bimbo volunteered in a food bank remember, he knows there are no hungry children, just feckless parents.
I’d love to say I was prescient but it’s not hard to predict the lying shitbag.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

dpedin wrote:
I think the response from Starmer was more about the process of PMQs than to do with the substantive issue of opening schools, it could have been about anything. It is called PMQs because it is the opportunity to hold the PM to account, it is not to ask the PM what questions he has of his opposite number. To answer the question set by the Blonde Bumblecunt would let him off the hook, to let him set the agenda for PMQs and to end up in a barney of the PMs own making for which he would have no doubt prepared for and one he wants to promote, in this case 'the unions'. Regardless of the issue Starmer cannot not answer the question and must continue to control the debate and to try and hold the PM to account by asking his questions. To some extant you've already fallen for it - what was the question that Starmer asked?

Lets face it, what the Blonde Bumblecunt was trying to do was exactly the same as our very own Bimbo does - avoid the question, don't provide an answer, pick up on a slightly related but different point from that you want to discuss, ask a stupid question aggressively and then lead everyone down a rabbit hole thus avoiding the topic that was being raised in the first place. Out of the exact same playbook, coincidence?

And some places you just live rent free.
message #2527204

dpedin wrote:

:lol: Millionaire Kier Starmer insisted he would support the governmnet during the Covid crisis. Unions have decided that shouldn't be the case. Of course he should be called up on it.
terryfinch

Post by terryfinch »

dpedin wrote:

Starmer asked why disadvantaged kids were missing out on education, amongst other things. He therefore opened himself up to the accusation that he is afraid to support Boris and say that kids should go back to school and are safe, as supported by the scientists and umpteen other countries. Starmer looked genuinely uncomfortable for the first time in PMQs. He has to shake loose from the chains of his union paymasters or he is doomed to fail like the countless other Labour leaders.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Blonde Bumblecunt

Tee Hee

Snigger
fishfoodie

Post by fishfoodie »

That FT piece is priceless. It just goes to show that there are plenty of people who've been living in their own 'bubbles', for years !

Starmer should have responded; when asked for his support for schools returning; that he would support it, when he couldn't be accused of hypocrisy, by asking Teachers, & others, to risk their health, while remaining cossetted himself in Parliament.
message #2527204

fishfoodie wrote:That FT piece is priceless. It just goes to show that there are plenty of people who've been living in their own 'bubbles', for years !

Starmer should have responded; when asked for his support for schools returning; that he would support it, when he couldn't be accused of hypocrisy, by asking Teachers, & others, to risk their health, while remaining cossetted himself in Parliament.
There's currently more chance of them dying from a sharkbite in the Thames than dying from Covid.
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

message #2527204 wrote:
fishfoodie wrote:That FT piece is priceless. It just goes to show that there are plenty of people who've been living in their own 'bubbles', for years !

There's currently more chance of them dying from a sharkbite in the Thames than dying from Covid.
That's a new development.
Gavin Duffy

Post by Gavin Duffy »

happyhooker wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:

You're talking to massage#numbers, remember.
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

Gavin Duffy wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:

I'm just happy that the Thames is now clean enough for sharks
terryfinch

Post by terryfinch »

happyhooker wrote:
Gavin Duffy wrote:
happyhooker wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:

I'm just happy that the Thames is now clean enough for sharks
Obviously another environmental bonus of the lockdown. :thumbup:
message #2527204

I'd rather be dead in a ditch than have no ability to use the English language as it was meant to be used without having someone call for a f**king link.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Was PMQs or Oppo Leader Qs today?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Frodder wrote:Was PMQs or Oppo Leader Qs today?
Starmer set himself up.

Sorry it did not go well for the forensic one today.
The man is a cvnt who lies to children anyway.
PCPhil

Post by PCPhil »

Who’s the Sainsbury’s manager they shoved out there today?
happyhooker

Post by happyhooker »

message #2527204 wrote:I'd rather be dead in a ditch than have no ability to use the English language as it was meant to be used without having someone call for a f**king link.
You take things too seriously. Chill
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Mick Mannock wrote:
Starmer set himself up.

Can you please clarify your last point
PCPhil

Post by PCPhil »

happyhooker wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:I'd rather be dead in a ditch than have no ability to use the English language as it was meant to be used without having someone call for a f**king link.
Try a laughing emoji. I think it’s the equivalent of hugging a teddy bear for toddlers and helps in the relaxation.
fishfoodie

Post by fishfoodie »

Frodder wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Starmer set himself up.

Mick just learned that there's no tooth fairy; & Starmer gave him the bad news
PCPhil

Post by PCPhil »

This briefing is like play school.
I am also interested in hearing on Mick’s view about lying to children.
ScarfaceClaw

Post by ScarfaceClaw »

fishfoodie wrote:
Frodder wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Starmer set himself up.

While dressed as Santa to really ram the message home.
message #2527204

happyhooker wrote:
:thumbup: :lol:
message #2527204

ScarfaceClaw wrote:
fishfoodie wrote:
Frodder wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Starmer set himself up.

While dressed as Santa to really ram the message home.
:shock:
frillage

Post by frillage »

PCPhil wrote:This briefing is like play school.
Does he not mean Boris? “You are not my child”
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

https://twitter.com/MahyarTousi/status/ ... 7378590720
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Frodder wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Starmer set himself up.

eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Kier claims to be a socialist, despite his press claiming he's more centralist. So he probably doesn't want Unions to lose power. I think the Rashford case shows he's not a great leader and never was. He comes over as Corbyn before the cultists took centre stage. SO Corbyn without substance.
dargotronV.1

Post by dargotronV.1 »

Mick Mannock wrote:
Frodder wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Starmer set himself up.

Can we see the wider context of the quote?
PCPhil

Post by PCPhil »

Mick Mannock wrote:
So, a few seconds clip of something or other. Nothing like the one where it was taken out of context to paint Starmer as supporting peadophile gangs then. Seems like a few people are getting worried.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

dargotronV.1 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Frodder wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Starmer set himself up.

Can we see the wider context of the quote?
In no way was that edited. No chance

Neeeexxxxtttttt