Scummings going by Xmas..... Boris next year.

All things Rugby
piquant

Re: Boris goooooone or just Cummings?

Post by piquant »

Mick Mannock wrote:https://twitter.com/tomhfh/status/12267 ... 94?lang=en

A bit longer.

He is still lying to children though.
Did he tell them they could have £350 million a week and have their cake and eat it?
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Frodder wrote:Was PMQs or Oppo Leader Qs today?
The best operators tend to turn the criticism back. I fear Starmer doesn't really have any substance and will rely on committees and going back to the party to gain permission for policies and direction. A bit aimless. Boris doesn't but that's his gig, he's a popularist, Starmer is suppsoed to be the "decent option" and present an alternative. Whatever criticism you could give of Blair, Brown and Corbyn is you knew what their political direction was so they could cover up a lack of specifics with knowing where theya re willing to go politically.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Frodder wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Starmer set himself up.

Sorry it did not go well for the forensic one today.
The man is a cvnt who lies to children anyway.
Can you please clarify your last point
Starmer told him there's no Santa.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

piquant wrote:

A bit longer.

Did he tell them they could have £350 million a week and have their cake and eat it?

That’s some defence there isn’t it. No , he told the children an outright lie about the homeless.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

A bit longer.

So the 1st clip was edited then
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Frodder wrote:

A bit longer.

Edited, ie : shorter.

You look a bit of a twat on this one frodder.

Next.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

bimboman wrote:
Frodder wrote:

A bit longer.

The New Statesmen

https://t.co/ipuBSjGmpb?amp=1
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Frodder wrote:

A bit longer.

Well you have the unedited version now.

He is a cvnt who lies to children.
PCPhil

Post by PCPhil »

eldanielfire wrote:
The best operators tend to turn the criticism back. I fear Starmer doesn't really have any substance and will rely on committees and going back to the party to gain permission for policies and direction. A bit aimless. Boris doesn't but that's his gig, he's a popularist, Starmer is suppsoed to be the "decent option" and present an alternative. Whatever criticism you could give of Blair, Brown and Corbyn is you knew what their political direction was so they could cover up a lack of specifics with knowing where theya re willing to go politically.
Sorry, Corbyn useless. He was a leader of a protest faction forever banging on about the bottom of society that made him an easy target. Yes, I would like to see change but to effect change you have to appeal to the middle ground. Brown was sincere but not a great orator. Blair was probably a little different to Brown but 3 elections, 3 wins. No one from Labour ever did that before.

Boris has a long history of failed projects and a succession of lies that has got there by riding a single line on Brexit.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Frodder wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Frodder wrote:

A bit longer.

The New Statesmen

Reaching now.

Starmer lies to children.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Daniel Radford for PM
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

PCPhil wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Sorry, Corbyn useless. He was a leader of a protest faction forever banging on about the bottom of society that made him an easy target. Yes, I would like to see change but to effect change you have to appeal to the middle ground. Brown was sincere but not a great orator. Blair was probably a little different to Brown but 3 elections, 3 wins. No one from Labour ever did that before.

Boris has a long history of failed projects and a succession of lies that has got there by riding a single line on Brexit.
Brown was a good orator IMO, he could command the area, he radiated a commanding presence if nothing else. None of the PMs or opposition leaders since have been as good.

As for Boris, I don't think he became PM by Brexit alone. He's always been amazingly popular and drawn attention, it's why the left wing press have always gunned for him, even dishonestly. It was always believed he would win an election if he could get the leadership fo the Conervative party. Winning Labour London twice confirmed this.
Last edited by eldanielfire on Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

I think Mick might be heading for another flounce
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

eldanielfire wrote:
Failing to reopen schools is going to be millionaire Kier Starmer's and Labour's biggest lie at the end of this.

Of course he should be asked why he's helping the unions to block the return to school.
PCPhil

Post by PCPhil »

message #2527204 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Failing to reopen schools is going to be millionaire Kier Starmer's and Labour's biggest lie at the end of this.

Of course he should be asked why he's helping the unions to block the return to school.
Hey, I don’t think trying to label Starmer a liar then inviting comparisons is going to help here if you catch my drift.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

Frodder wrote:I think Mick might be heading for another flounce
To borrow from camroc, your problem lies in the first two words of your post.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Frodder wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Frodder wrote:

A bit longer.

The New Statesmen

An irrelevance to the lie he made. So your claim of editing seems very silly now doesn’t it,
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

PCPhil wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

EDF has a real hard-on for Starmer. It's going to be epic
message #2527204

PCPhil wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Hey, I don’t think trying to label Starmer a liar then inviting comparisons is going to help here if you catch my drift.
If they are gooing to attack the failure to reopen schools then they should come clean about aiding and abetting the unions to keep the schools closed.

If that's not what they intend, then why not condenm the unions for keeping the schools shut?
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Anonymous. wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

What's going to be epic? He's shite and a wet rag with little political direction and already plenty of poor judgement. He's almost certainly going to lose the next election. He's Ed Miliband mk 2 at best.
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Mick Mannock wrote:
Shut the door on the way out Mick
message #2527204

eldanielfire wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

What's going to be epic? He's shite and a wet rag with little political direction and already plenty of poor judgement. He's almost certainly going to lose the next election. He's Ed Miliband mk 2 at best.
He's got miliband on his team - along with his stone. (and the antisemite Naz Shah, who has been surprisingly rehabilitated)
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

eldanielfire wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Could be interesting. Though maybe the "honeymoon period"?
He currently has the best rating of any leader of the opposition since Blair in 1997.
PCPhil

Post by PCPhil »

eldanielfire wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Stop being so coy. Tell us what you really think.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Frodder wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:
Shut the door on the way out Mick

Really? Any more “editing” you want to claim or are you resting on a new statesman piece and that Starmer wasn’t lying?
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

message #2527204 wrote:He's got miliband on his team - along with his stone. (and the antisemite Naz Shah, who has been surprisingly rehabilitated)
Shame Warsi hasn't been rehabilitated in the Tory party.
dargotronV.1

Post by dargotronV.1 »

Awwwww! Look at them all frothing over Sir Keir while Johnson is blundering his way to 60,000+ deaths and one of if not the worst recessions in the developed world. So cute!
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

message #2527204 wrote:
He's got miliband on his team - along with his stone. (and the antisemite Naz Shah, who has been surprisingly rehabilitated)

Yes Miliband that fountain of winning ideas, like Reject a EU referendum and not win the 2015 election or open up the Labour membership for all the far left crazies, because when they invaded in the 1970's and 80's they made Labour so electable :lol: .
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

SaintK wrote:
message #2527204 wrote:He's got miliband on his team - along with his stone. (and the antisemite Naz Shah, who has been surprisingly rehabilitated)
Shame Warsi hasn't been rehabilitated in the Tory party.

She’s got more time for Lunch with Woolerstone and Soubry.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

dargotronV.1 wrote:Awwwww! Look at them all frothing over Sir Keir while Johnson is blundering his way to 60,000+ deaths and one of if not the worst recessions in the developed world. So cute!

What’s Scotland’s blunder total now?

Are you now claiming btw that the UK recession is the worst ? With absolutely no information to state that?

I genuinely wish Scotland independence because of people like you.
Last edited by bimboman on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

Or expiry in a ditch.

Or was that Message? all these Bimbobot clones look the same after a while.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Rinkals wrote:
Or expiry in a ditch.

Do you think Starmer lied ?
dargotronV.1

Post by dargotronV.1 »

bimboman wrote:
dargotronV.1 wrote:Awwwww! Look at them all frothing over Sir Keir while Johnson is blundering his way to 60,000+ deaths and one of if not the worst recessions in the developed world. So cute!

What’s Scotland’s blunder total now?

Are you now claiming btw that the UK recession is the worst ? With absolutely no information to state that?

I genuinely wish Scotland independence because of people like you.
Just keeping the thread on topic!

Re recession, not my claim, but from the OECD
https://www.ft.com/content/d936d27f-9e2 ... 40d6bf64cb
Last edited by dargotronV.1 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

bimboman wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Or expiry in a ditch.

Is that important to you?
message #2527204

SaintK wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
PCPhil wrote:
eldanielfire wrote:

Could be interesting. Though maybe the "honeymoon period"?
He currently has the best rating of any leader of the opposition since Blair in 1997.
Miliband & Corbyn? You'd certainly hope so. Or does thsat include all leaders of the oppo?
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

bimboman wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Or expiry in a ditch.

Which login do you think you are posting as now?

Just asking...
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

SaintK wrote: Could be interesting. Though maybe the "honeymoon period"?
I personally think media hype and the honeymoon period in a period Johnson is having difficulty with guessing the right moves for a pandemic and a bored agressive media have contributed to that. But Starmer's mostly drawing Lib Dem support, Tories from 2019 aren't returning to Labour and Starmer has no vision or flavour to get them back, he's 12 seats up at most on the Tories right now (all this reported in the New Statesman analysis: https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/u ... nson-polls). ALsoa s we know, polls always lean extra to Labour. I suspsect Starmer when he ahs to show some backbone will start to lose that favourable view and as the Pandemic passes Johnson will have passed his low. I think it's now a tactic that Johnson will throw the spotlight on Starmer a lot more.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Rinkals wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Or expiry in a ditch.

It’s a simple question, you’ve been flailing around all afternoon trying to get some attention, this is some attention ......
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

message #2527204 wrote:
SaintK wrote:Could be interesting. Though maybe the "honeymoon period"?
Miliband & Corbyn? You'd certainly hope so. Or does thsat include all leaders of the oppo?
All opposition leaders!!
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

bimboman wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Or expiry in a ditch.

It’s a simple question, you’ve been flailing around all afternoon trying to get some attention, this is some attention ......
All politicians lie to a greater or lesser degree.