Chat Forum
It is currently Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:18 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 200  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 38876
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns
Margin_Walker wrote:
Durham Constabulary say tonight

Image

Downing street statement earlier

Quote:
“At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported.”

Lying Tory bastards


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24543
Bimboc69 wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Durham Constabulary say tonight

Image

Downing street statement earlier

Quote:
“At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported.”

Lying Tory bastards

The contact was at his fathers behest so no one one has been ‘spoken to by the police’


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 38876
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns
Openside wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Durham Constabulary say tonight

Image

Downing street statement earlier

Quote:
“At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported.”

Lying Tory bastards

The contact was at his fathers behest so no one one has been ‘spoken to by the police’

The police spoke to his dad ffs the had a coversation.


Last edited by Bimboc69 on Sat May 23, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7716
Location: Auld Reekie
I’m fairly incredulous that there are some people defending Cummings. Just goes to show there are cultists on both sides of the political spectrum who will blindly ignore common sense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27704
HKCJ wrote:
I’m fairly incredulous that there are some people defending Cummings. Just goes to show there are cultists on both sides of the political spectrum who will blindly ignore common sense.


Yup!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13619
Openside wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Durham Constabulary say tonight

Image

Downing street statement earlier

Quote:
“At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported.”

Lying Tory bastards

The contact was at his fathers behest so no one one has been ‘spoken to by the police’

You say what now?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 33388
Openside wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Durham Constabulary say tonight

Image

Downing street statement earlier

Quote:
“At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported.”

Lying Tory bastards

The contact was at his fathers behest so no one one has been ‘spoken to by the police’


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Posts: 16056
That police officer must be a remoaner.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 36122
Location: Planet Rock
Openside wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Durham Constabulary say tonight

Image

Downing street statement earlier

Quote:
“At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported.”

Lying Tory bastards

The contact was at his fathers behest so no one one has been ‘spoken to by the police’


Os told a funny :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 36122
Location: Planet Rock
To be fair to the Tory scum they could be using the "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" defence. If the police spoke to his father it could be argued they did not speak to a member of his family.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11064
Location: The centre of The Horrendous Space Kablooie!
No 10 already issuing the "fake news" statement and saying they're not going to waste their time responding to such impertinent lies.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8114
Forget it


Last edited by slick on Sat May 23, 2020 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37330
Location: Dublin
Bimbo, Message, Dragster.....what say you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Posts: 642
Location: Aotearoa
Borass and his tory ministers know they are only there because of Cummings. That is why they are desperate to ride this out.

Very much like Trumps administration, the tories' idea of governance does not include pandemic response, that much is clear.

Boris Johnson's UK officially joins Italy 3rd= in the list for worst responses to Covid 19 at 541 deaths/million. Shocking mismanagement and one I hope the British people punish severely.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62814
iarmhiman wrote:
Bimbo, Message, Dragster.....what say you?



I’ll say what I said at the beginning he will go (I still think the article is damming). It’s quite clear of course he didn’t in the initial visit break any laws or in fact rules.


It’s a shame if he goes because as I said he’s box office and get the right c unts frothing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 10:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62814
HKCJ wrote:
I’m fairly incredulous that there are some people defending Cummings. Just goes to show there are cultists on both sides of the political spectrum who will blindly ignore common sense.



It’s fairly incredulous you’re seeing people defending Cummings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2646
bimboman wrote:
HKCJ wrote:
I’m fairly incredulous that there are some people defending Cummings. Just goes to show there are cultists on both sides of the political spectrum who will blindly ignore common sense.



It’s fairly incredulous you’re seeing people defending Cummings.


I doubt it. It might be incredible though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 36122
Location: Planet Rock
bimboman wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
Bimbo, Message, Dragster.....what say you?



I’ll say what I said at the beginning he will go (I still think the article is damming). It’s quite clear of course he didn’t in the initial visit break any laws or in fact rules.


It’s a shame if he goes because as I said he’s box office and get the right c unts frothing.


It’s fairly incredulous you’re seeing people frothing when they are pissing themselves laughing


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62814
Anonymous. wrote:
bimboman wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
Bimbo, Message, Dragster.....what say you?



I’ll say what I said at the beginning he will go (I still think the article is damming). It’s quite clear of course he didn’t in the initial visit break any laws or in fact rules.


It’s a shame if he goes because as I said he’s box office and get the right c unts frothing.


It’s fairly incredulous you’re seeing people frothing when they are pissing themselves laughing



Nah, you’re frothing away Anon. It’s ok, you’ve got him. When they now make him director general of the Beeb or sum such you’ll really explode.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 36122
Location: Planet Rock
bimboman wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
bimboman wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
Bimbo, Message, Dragster.....what say you?



I’ll say what I said at the beginning he will go (I still think the article is damming). It’s quite clear of course he didn’t in the initial visit break any laws or in fact rules.


It’s a shame if he goes because as I said he’s box office and get the right c unts frothing.


It’s fairly incredulous you’re seeing people frothing when they are pissing themselves laughing



Nah, you’re frothing away Anon. It’s ok, you’ve got him. When they now make him director general of the Beeb or sum such you’ll really explode.


https://youtu.be/9H6bwGztMdA?t=21


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28355
Location: SOB>Todd
Which Tory Boys are still in the tank for Dommie? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37330
Location: Dublin
Floppykid wrote:
Which Tory Boys are still in the tank for Dommie? :lol:


One rule for those who make the rules one rule for the rest.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4484
I've been having a grand old day listening to tunes, in the garden and eating great food. Seems I've missed a lot of drama.

The state of Cummings on the doorstep with those journos. The arrogance! Breathtaking.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 11:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24543
Bimboc69 wrote:
Openside wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Durham Constabulary say tonight

Image

Downing street statement earlier

Quote:
“At no stage was he or his family spoken to by the police about this matter, as is being reported.”

Lying Tory bastards

The contact was at his fathers behest so no one one has been ‘spoken to by the police’

The police spoke to his dad ffs the had a coversation.

Spoken to by the police infers that they have ‘taken the action’ not that they have been shooting the breeze with you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 38876
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns
Not to me OS being spoken to by the Police means just that.
His dad had a conversation with the Police.

Or do you disagree there was no conversation.


Quite simple the Police spoke to his family, his father.
That's it for me. Any suggestion that there was no dialogue between the Cummings family and the Police as suggested is a lie.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 36122
Location: Planet Rock
Bimboc69 wrote:
Not to me OS being spoken to by the Police means just that.
His dad had a conversation with the Police.

Or do you disagree there was no conversation.


Quite simple the Police spoke to his family, his father.
That's it for me. Any suggestion that there was no dialogue between the Cummings family and the Police as suggested is a lie.


Is his father part of his family though


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13619
Anonymous. wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Not to me OS being spoken to by the Police means just that.
His dad had a conversation with the Police.

Or do you disagree there was no conversation.


Quite simple the Police spoke to his family, his father.
That's it for me. Any suggestion that there was no dialogue between the Cummings family and the Police as suggested is a lie.


Is his father part of his family though

Are you suggesting cummings' 'father' is a cuckold?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Posts: 36122
Location: Planet Rock
Gavin Duffy wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
Bimboc69 wrote:
Not to me OS being spoken to by the Police means just that.
His dad had a conversation with the Police.

Or do you disagree there was no conversation.


Quite simple the Police spoke to his family, his father.
That's it for me. Any suggestion that there was no dialogue between the Cummings family and the Police as suggested is a lie.


Is his father part of his family though

Are you suggesting cummings' 'father' is a cuckold?

I'm just saying in some definitions it might be that Cummings is part of his fathers family but that his father is not part of his family.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5619
Floppykid wrote:
Which Tory Boys are still in the tank for Dommie? :lol:


It is rather entertaining watching them embarrass themselves over a lifelong commie :lol: :lol:

All thought; embarrass, implys some sense of, "self", that is sadly lacking.

If they were capable of embarrassment; they wouldn't madly parrot party dogma.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:22 pm
Posts: 2540
Location: Gogledd Cymru
Nothing says anti-establishment like staying on a separate property on your parents' estate


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7716
Location: Auld Reekie
Apropos of nothing Cummings used to work behind the bar at our awful university nightclub that his uncle owned. He was a complete plum then.. Plus ca change...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24543
Bimboc69 wrote:
Not to me OS being spoken to by the Police means just that.
His dad had a conversation with the Police.

Or do you disagree there was no conversation.


Quite simple the Police spoke to his family, his father.
That's it for me. Any suggestion that there was no dialogue between the Cummings family and the Police as suggested is a lie.


I am not defending his actions - I just disagree with you, to be spoken to by the police implies there is a degree of formality to the ‘chat’ and it is instigated by them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 7:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12828
Did a policeman speak to a member of his family?

Yes (if Durham Constabulary are to be believed). It would be true to say they spoke.

This is all a bit silly OS. There's really no need to tie yourself up in linguistic knots over it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11796
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28172
Location: Chickenrunning...
Margin_Walker wrote:
Did a policeman speak to a member of his family?

Yes (if Durham Constabulary are to be believed). It would be true to say they spoke.

This is all a bit silly OS. There's really no need to tie yourself up in linguistic knots over it.

OS is making a tenuous distinction between “a chat” with a copper and “a talking to” from a copper.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15272
They conversed through the medium of interpretive dance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12828
Shapps on Sky news this morning describing Cummings as a stickler for the rules.

:lol:

This mob are fantastic value, it must be said.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24614
Location: Big Willi Style
Sandstorm wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Did a policeman speak to a member of his family?

Yes (if Durham Constabulary are to be believed). It would be true to say they spoke.

This is all a bit silly OS. There's really no need to tie yourself up in linguistic knots over it.

OS is making a tenuous distinction between “a chat” with a copper and “a talking to” from a copper.


Shapps saying Cummings Sr called the fuzz to make security arrangements.

No backwards and forwards visits to Durham.

Steve Baker wants Cummings under the bus.


Still looks to me like they’re struggling to pin anything on Cummings.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9583
Location: Ultracrepidaria
Margin_Walker wrote:
Shapps on Sky news this morning describing Cummings as a stickler for the rules.

:lol:

This mob are fantastic value, it must be said.


Yesterday's news. Let it go.

Interestingly youGov poll only just crept over 50% that thought he should be out. And that biased largely by the scotch and the metro bubblers.

No one cares, bro.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 7716
Location: Auld Reekie
Steve Baker bang on the money when he says they are wasting a lot of political capital on this idiot. Fire him, hang him out to dry and move on. Instead this is gonna be at least a weeks news cycle.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7991 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 200  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 4071, BillW, Bing [Bot], DeDoc, guy smiley, kiwigreg369, Lazy Couch potato, Leinster in London, Monkey Magic, Pat the Ex Mat, puku, Saint, Toddyno7, True Blue, UncleFB and 104 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group