5G tower torching.

All things Rugby
obelixtim

5G tower torching.

Post by obelixtim »

I see a couple of these towers have been torched in NZ. I think people are a bit concerned about radiation emissions, and the secrecy behind these things just going up without communities being consulted, especially when they are being put up on top of school buildings.

The "Covid conspiracy" connection is total nonsense, but some seem to think it has been put about by proponents to make opposition to the towers look stupid.

There is also the thought that maybe China, being behind 5G has some ulterior, malevolent motive.

5G. Good or bad?
Dark

Re: 5G tower torching.

Post by Dark »

obelixtim

Post by obelixtim »

Dark wrote:Image
You'll need another roll of tinfoil at least...
Demilich

Post by Demilich »

Weren't both of them 4G towers?

f**king mongs.

The whole "they're going to be installing towers on every street corner, using radiation at frequencies thousands, if not tens of thousands times higher than 4G" seems like a popular argument. Yes, yes they are going to be doing that - they've been doing it for decades in-fact - they're called f**king lamp-posts.
Sensible Stephen

Post by Sensible Stephen »

obelixtim wrote:I see a couple of these towers have been torched in NZ. I think people are a bit concerned about radiation emissions, and the secrecy behind these things just going up without communities being consulted, especially when they are being put up on top of school buildings.

The "Covid conspiracy" connection is total nonsense, but some seem to think it has been put about by proponents to make opposition to the towers look stupid.

There is also the thought that maybe China, being behind 5G has some ulterior, malevolent motive.

5G. Good or bad?
Oh sweet jesus.
obelixtim

Post by obelixtim »

Demilich wrote:Weren't both of them 4G towers?

f**king mongs.

The whole "they're going to be installing towers on every street corner, using radiation at frequencies thousands, if not tens of thousands times higher than 4G" seems like a popular argument. Yes, yes they are going to be doing that - they've been doing it for decades in-fact - they're called f**king lamp-posts.
I thought one of them was under construction somewhere remote in North Auckland. That would be 5G wouldn't it?
Sundy

Post by Sundy »

When I was in primary school 25 years ago there were big protests at a cell tower being put up beside the school.

As predicted all the pupils that go to the school got sick and died... not. The school has expanded and 99%+ of the pupils from the last 25 year are alive and healthy.

Some of the same people are now protesting against 5G
Last edited by Sundy on Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dark

Post by Dark »

I am not going to get too in depth but 5G

"5" = 5

"G" = the "7th" letter of the alphabet = 7

7 + 5 = 12

Covid "19"

19 - 12 = 7

"7" the 7th letter of the alphabet again.

Bill "G"ates

Co-incidence?
mr bungle

Post by mr bungle »

The world seems rife with conspiracy theorising dipshits.
True Blue

Post by True Blue »

I get depressed when i read about this type of stuff. Fellow human being, so idiotically stupid that they believe such tripe. I once worked with a guy that was convinced aliens had a base on the dark side of the moon and were blackmailing world leaders to do their bidding. He was 100% serious and would tell everyone that spoke about politics. This guy was perfectly normal apart from that. You really have to wonder if these people had mini strokes and got brain damage. Sad.
mr bungle

Post by mr bungle »

Facebook is full of people in pain, searching for reasons for their ailments. Smart meters seem high on their agenda as a source of radiation. From what I know these meters run on 433MHz frequency, same as garage door openers, and don’t emit constantly. Never heard any concern over garage door openers.
MrJonno

Post by MrJonno »

FFS I hate this anti 5G conspiracy nonsense...... though on reflection I know very little about it, so I don't know that the conspiracy ideas are nonsense..... so I would only think that if they are already controlling me through mind control radiation that can only be emitted by 5G masts......

Holy FVCK, if that isn't proof that there are nefarious goings on I don't know what is. I applaud the heros scorching these towers to protect me from lunatics.
JPNZ

Post by JPNZ »

MrJonno wrote:FFS I hate this anti 5G conspiracy nonsense...... though on reflection I know very little about it, so I don't know that the conspiracy ideas are nonsense..... so I would only think that if they are already controlling me through mind control radiation that can only be emitted by 5G masts......

Holy FVCK, if that isn't proof that there are nefarious goings on I don't know what is. I applaud the heros scorching these towers to protect me from lunatics.
Haha don’t forget the facebook theorists that believe Covid-19 is spread by the new 5G towers :lol:
BillW

Post by BillW »

mr bungle wrote:Facebook is full of people in pain, searching for reasons for their ailments. Smart meters seem high on their agenda as a source of radiation. From what I know these meters run on 433MHz frequency, same as garage door openers, and don’t emit constantly. Never heard any concern over garage door openers.
I once owned a garage door opener that was definitely controlled by aliens.
It operated in a manner totally foreign to earthly logic.

When you drove out it would close long enough to lull you into a false sense of security only to open seemingly on it's own accord just as you were taking off.

Coming home tired from a hard days work it would open up half way and totally refuse to go any further.
Probably controlled from the far side of the moon.
Clog50Percent

Post by Clog50Percent »

How can you be so sure 5G is indeed safe though
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

obelixtim wrote:I see a couple of these towers have been torched in NZ. I think people are a bit concerned about radiation emissions, and the secrecy behind these things just going up without communities being consulted, especially when they are being put up on top of school buildings.

5G. Good or bad?
Just seen this on the news. Apparently their are theories going around that the towers are spreading Covid-19
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

mr bungle wrote:Facebook is full of people in pain, searching for reasons for their ailments. Smart meters seem high on their agenda as a source of radiation. From what I know these meters run on 433MHz frequency, same as garage door openers, and don’t emit constantly. Never heard any concern over garage door openers.
Mr Bungle is the source of the new garage door conspiracy theory
obelixtim

Post by obelixtim »

Anonymous. wrote:

5G. Good or bad?
Just seen this on the news. Apparently their are theories going around that the towers are spreading Covid-19
Which is total nonsense. I have seen however, that some of these theories are based on the notion that the radiation emitted lowers the immune system, thus giving Covid a better chance to infect and kill.

Of course people are exposed to radiation every day, via their cell phones and microwave ovens. Its still too early to say what the long term effects of this exposure may be.
blackblackblack

Post by blackblackblack »

The simple thing to remember is that stupid people are stupid. They say, do, and believe stupid things. :((
Leffe

Post by Leffe »

Of course it's nonsesnse and stupidity, but here we are with the polution of the planet clearing and we're just wanting to get back on with the act of re-poluting the planet. 5G is not just faster internet, it will allow connectivity of everything to the internet. This will happen, and we'll continue mining until the planet is fully scarred and making shit in 3rd world countries, with their poor environmental oversight.

It's like cheering on house prices after the financial crash, which was largely created by house over valuaton. We should stop and think before acting.
jambanja

Post by jambanja »

Leffe wrote:Of course it's nonsesnse and stupidity, but here we are with the polution of the planet clearing and we're just wanting to get back on with the act of re-poluting the planet. 5G is not just faster internet, it will allow connectivity of everything to the internet. This will happen, and we'll continue mining until the planet is fully scarred and making shit in 3rd world countries, with their poor environmental oversight.

It's like cheering on house prices after the financial crash, which was largely created by house over valuaton. We should stop and think before acting.
So what you're saying is, stay in lockdown!
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

Dark wrote:I am not going to get too in depth but 5G

"5" = 5

7 + 5 = 12

Covid "19"

19 - 12 = 7

Bill "G"ates

Co-incidence?
Tehui

Post by Tehui »

mr bungle wrote:The world seems rife with conspiracy theorising dipshits.
One of my good friends is a conspiracy theorist. Whenever I catch up with him, I avoid talking about politics otherwise his eyes light up, and he starts staring right through me talking about weird theories that have no proof. He also smokes a lot of weed. Could be just a coincidence.
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

Leffe wrote:Of course it's nonsesnse and stupidity, but here we are with the polution of the planet clearing and we're just wanting to get back on with the act of re-poluting the planet. 5G is not just faster internet, it will allow connectivity of everything to the internet. This will happen, and we'll continue mining until the planet is fully scarred and making shit in 3rd world countries, with their poor environmental oversight.

:?
Kahu

Post by Kahu »

Dark wrote:I am not going to get too in depth but 5G

"5" = 5

7 + 5 = 12

Covid "19"

19 - 12 = 7

Bill "G"ates

Co-incidence?
Covid19 started in China who are in a trade war with the USA. It was initally called Corona Virus in the media. Corona is a popular beer brewed in Mexico. Mexico needs money to pay for Trump's wall and jobs to employ the for thousands of people being blocked by Trump's wall. The virus was created and released by the Mexican government.
deadduck

Post by deadduck »

obelixtim wrote: Which is total nonsense. I have seen however, that some of these theories are based on the notion that the radiation emitted lowers the immune system, thus giving Covid a better chance to infect and kill.

Of course people are exposed to radiation every day, via their cell phones and microwave ovens. Its still too early to say what the long term effects of this exposure may be.

The couple of papers that exist showing adverse effects from cell phones haven't borne out in the general population where there are literally billions of active users.
That, coupled with the lack of a physiological mechanism for weak non-ionising radiation to cause DNA damage more than likely means there's no risk.

Unfortunately the WHO classification gave all the tinfoil hat brigade validation for their conspiracy theories.
kiwinoz

Post by kiwinoz »

here is a report on 4g/3g/2g which showed recommended 4G safe levels could be easily exceeded. The testing protocols etc seems reasonable.
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9016183

5G is higher frequency and so many more towers are needed (mesh vs beacon) but some of the comments from https://emfacademy.com/5g-radiation/#studies with links suggest 5G is a bit different.
“There is a substantial body of evidence that this technology is harmful to humans and the environment. The 5G millimeter wave is known to heat the eyes, skin, and testes… Of particular concern are the most vulnerable among us — the unborn, children, the infirm, the elderly and the disabled. It is also expected that populations of bees and birds will drastically decline.” –Letter from oncologist Lennart Hardell MD & Colleagues

“A growing body of scientific literature documents evidence of nonthermal cellular damage from non-ionizing wireless radiation used in telecommunications. This RF EMR has been shown to cause an array of adverse effects on DNA integrity, cellular membranes, gene expression, protein synthesis, neuronal function, the blood-brain barrier, melatonin production, sperm damage, and immune dysfunction”. –Dr. Cindy Russell 2018 paper entitled “5 G wireless telecommunications expansion: Public health and environmental implications.”

“This is a unique situation in the history of the humankind when the whole human population will be exposed to man-made devices emitting non-ionizing radiation that was insufficiently tested before deployment. What is and what will be the responsibility of the scientists, decision-makers and industry leaders who permit deployment of insufficiently tested technology that will affect us all? The answer is simple – no responsibility… because if any health problems will show up in the future, these will most likely take tens of years of time to manifest and, by then the persons that currently enable deployment of insufficiently tested radiation-emitting 5G technology will be retired or the proverbial ‘six feet under.’” -Dr. Darius Leszczynski, July 18th, 2018 in Assumption of Safety for 5G by Government Agencies, No Science.
If we easily exceed 4G safe levels now and are expected to exceed 5G then faster downloads of pron may come at a cost.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Sensible Stephen wrote:

5G. Good or bad?
Oh sweet jesus.
:lol:
Sefton

Post by Sefton »

We need to ban visible light.
koroke hangareka

Post by koroke hangareka »

Sefton wrote:We need to ban visible light.
And "Dark", just to be sure."
carlos_c

Post by carlos_c »

I love it when people use the term "A group of scientists" as if a paeleoecologist would know anything about mm radiation
Sundy

Post by Sundy »

carlos_c wrote:I love it when people use the term "A group of scientists" as if a paeleoecologist would know anything about mm radiation

FYI I have a Bachelor of Science so please feel free to refer to any of my posts as "a scientist said"
deadduck

Post by deadduck »

kiwinoz wrote:here is a report on 4g/3g/2g which showed recommended 4G safe levels could be easily exceeded. The testing protocols etc seems reasonable.
https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9016183

5G is higher frequency and so many more towers are needed (mesh vs beacon) but some of the comments from https://emfacademy.com/5g-radiation/#studies with links suggest 5G is a bit different.
“There is a substantial body of evidence that this technology is harmful to humans and the environment. The 5G millimeter wave is known to heat the eyes, skin, and testes… Of particular concern are the most vulnerable among us — the unborn, children, the infirm, the elderly and the disabled. It is also expected that populations of bees and birds will drastically decline.” –Letter from oncologist Lennart Hardell MD & Colleagues

“A growing body of scientific literature documents evidence of nonthermal cellular damage from non-ionizing wireless radiation used in telecommunications. This RF EMR has been shown to cause an array of adverse effects on DNA integrity, cellular membranes, gene expression, protein synthesis, neuronal function, the blood-brain barrier, melatonin production, sperm damage, and immune dysfunction”. –Dr. Cindy Russell 2018 paper entitled “5 G wireless telecommunications expansion: Public health and environmental implications.”

“This is a unique situation in the history of the humankind when the whole human population will be exposed to man-made devices emitting non-ionizing radiation that was insufficiently tested before deployment. What is and what will be the responsibility of the scientists, decision-makers and industry leaders who permit deployment of insufficiently tested technology that will affect us all? The answer is simple – no responsibility… because if any health problems will show up in the future, these will most likely take tens of years of time to manifest and, by then the persons that currently enable deployment of insufficiently tested radiation-emitting 5G technology will be retired or the proverbial ‘six feet under.’” -Dr. Darius Leszczynski, July 18th, 2018 in Assumption of Safety for 5G by Government Agencies, No Science.
If we easily exceed 4G safe levels now and are expected to exceed 5G then faster downloads of pron may come at a cost.

No concern: ≤1μW/m2
Slight concern: 1−10μW/m2
Severe concern: 10−1000μW/m2
Extreme concern: ≥1000μW/m2

What's more likely? That the exposure levels that are concerning to human health just happen to be tidy powers of 10, or that these are arbitrarily defined not empirically derived?
TB63

Post by TB63 »

Don't forget LED lampposts. .

They target them as well...
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Oddly, this subject causes Right-wing and left-wing kooks to Ally
Leinsterman

Post by Leinsterman »

Sundy wrote:When I was in primary school 25 years ago there were big protests at a cell tower being put up beside the school.

As predicted all the pupils that go to the school got sick and died... not. The school has expanded and 99%+ of the pupils from the last 25 year are alive and healthy.

Some of the same people are now protesting against 5G
So what you're saying is potentially nearly 1% of the pupils aren't healthy.
Weeeeeel isn't that interesting. Can't believe you're a Mast Apologist!
Margin_Walker

Post by Margin_Walker »

Eamonn Holmes getting involved the other day, standing up for 'enquiring minds' everywhere.

https://twitter.com/gamray/status/1249639419369357312
Yer Man

Post by Yer Man »

Demilich wrote:Weren't both of them 4G towers?

f**king mongs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lemoentjie

Post by Lemoentjie »

Good post :thumbup:
message #2527204

Post by message #2527204 »

Lemoentjie wrote:

Good post :thumbup:
Yeah. progress is bad. Throw a clog at the lamp posts and save the world from pollution.