Hey Jake

All things Rugby
Derwyn

Re: Hey Jake

Post by Derwyn »

shanky wrote:
Derwyn wrote:
RuggaBugga wrote:
Muttonbirds wrote:This is embarrassing. I hope no-one else is reading it.
Yeah I bet you do, that link doesn't make pretty reading for you does it? You psycho.
You are a despicable poster. This bored going under will at least put an end to your poisonous drivel.
Your shitstain of a mate was hoping people suffered in bushfires

Your mate. Yours.

Cvnt
Whatever you galah cûnt.

He’s 10x the poster you are.
shanky

Post by shanky »

No he’s not. He’s a human shitstain

As are you.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Wanky-Shanky covering himself in glory here :uhoh:
shanky

Post by shanky »

Keith wrote:Wanky-Shanky covering himself in glory here :uhoh:
I love how you’re this internet hardman, rude to everyone - but when something isn’t going right in your real life, you’re straight on here, squealing for sympathy like the little fvcking bitch that you are.
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

shanky wrote:
I love how you’re this internet hardman, rude to everyone - but when something isn’t going right in your real life, you’re straight on here, squealing for sympathy like the little fvcking bitch that you are.
Keith is a good guy. A good rugby man.

You, however, have proven yourself yet again to be one of the biggest plums on this bored. Well done to you. Well done.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

Car-crash forumming here. :(

Let's all agree Shanky is an arse and be done with it.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Derwyn wrote:
shanky wrote:
Keith is a good guy. A good rugby man.

You, however, have proven yourself yet again to be one of the biggest plums on this bored. Well done to you. Well done.
I haven’t been banned 20 times though, have I, dickhead?
shanky

Post by shanky »

Muttonbirds wrote:Car-crash forumming here. :(

Tell us again how you celebrated people losing their lives and livelihoods, in the bushfires

Tell us again, big man.
Keith

Post by Keith »

shanky wrote:
So you're now trolling my stillborn daughter. Well done, you're very bright. You fucking disgusting piece of shit.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Keith wrote:
shanky wrote:
So you're now trolling my stillborn daughter. Well done, you're very bright. You fucking disgusting piece of shit.
Nope. I wasn’t even aware of that. I was talking about you whinging about C-19
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

shanky wrote:

Tell us again how you celebrated people losing their lives and livelihoods, in the bushfires

Tell us again, big man.
I never told you in the first place. You're inventing things.

As for what you said about Keith, that is really low. If there's any who 'takes their personal problems out on the bored', it's you and RB. You're doing it right now.
Keith

Post by Keith »

You'll also find I'm only rude to those who have been rude to me, you vile excuse of a human being.
Keith

Post by Keith »

shanky wrote:
Keith wrote:
shanky wrote:
Bullshit. Wanker.
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

Shanky gonna Shanky :uhoh: :thumbdown:
shanky

Post by shanky »

Keith wrote:
shanky wrote:
Keith wrote:
shanky wrote:
Bullshit. Wanker.
Not bullshit.

I’m not your mate, Muttonbird, celebrating human misery.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

Derwyn wrote:Shanky gonna Shanky :uhoh: :thumbdown:
If you will remember, Shanky was one of the head seagulls. Quite why he can't control himself on the topic of CP or its members, I do not know. :?
Keith

Post by Keith »

Fuck off shanky, you've shown your true colours. You're pathetic.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Keith wrote:fudge off shanky, you've shown your true colours. You're pathetic.
No. Not really.
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

Muttonbirds wrote:
Derwyn wrote:Shanky gonna Shanky :uhoh: :thumbdown:
If you will remember, Shanky was one of the head seagulls. Quite why he can't control himself on the topic of CP or its members, I do not know. :?
I remember it all too well.

I think there was some form of jealousy. We were happy and just generally content. Little to no animosity. Just good rugby men having some craic.

The seagulls didn’t like it!
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

Muttonbirds wrote:
shanky wrote:

Tell us again, big man.
I never told you in the first place. You're inventing things.

As for what you said about Keith, that is really low. If there's any who 'takes their personal problems out on the bored', it's you and RB. You're doing it right now.
No one is inventing things, are you actually trying to deny that was you?
Keith

Post by Keith »

No defence of your mate shanky, RB?
shanky

Post by shanky »

See below
Last edited by shanky on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RuggaBugga

Post by RuggaBugga »

Keith wrote:No defence of your mate shanky, RB?
Why would he need defending? Look I'm really sorry about your loss, genuinely. But why would you assume anyone on the internet knew? I certainly didn't.

That being said and having read it back would suggest you stay off this place because you're clearly projecting some issues.

And with that I'm out.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Hey Keith

I don’t like you. That much is clear.

However, I didn’t know about your loss when I made that comment.

I’d be hypocrite if I withdrew my comments, so I won’t.

Please accept my apologies for how it sounded though. Sorry.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

If Keith, Derwyn and Muttonmong aren't the same poster then they definitely go to the same school for online retards.
Keith

Post by Keith »

Projecting issues? Bollocks.

The loss of my daughter is one of the few things I've ever posted on here about my private life, and it's the only thing I've ever "cried about" on here. It's on a thread that I bring back periodically and many people have posted on it, some who have been through the same things and some whose family members have been through the deafening silence of stillbirth. Shanky's comment was abhorrent and there has been no apology for what he seems to claim was an unintentionally offensive post (I don't believe that for one second). That sums up the man, if you can call him that.

Edit. Apology now provided :thumbup:
Last edited by Keith on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keith

Post by Keith »

jdogscoop wrote:If Keith, Derwyn and Muttonmong aren't the same poster then they definitely go to the same school for online retards.
Stay out of it, dipshit.
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

Truly unedifying stuff by RB, Shanks and their posse of powerpuff girls.
Torquemada 1420

Post by Torquemada 1420 »

shanky wrote:I haven’t been banned 20 times though, have I, dickhead?
FFS shanky, can we all stop replying to these mongs?
Derwyn

Post by Derwyn »

Torquemada 1420 wrote:
shanky wrote:I haven’t been banned 20 times though, have I, dickhead?
FFS shanky, can we all stop replying to these mongs?
Openside

Post by Openside »

RuggaBugga wrote:
Muttonbirds wrote:This is an ugly thread.

It seems a shame to subscribe, but I just wanted to say: Shanky and Torquedama are massive tossers.

But they are not even the worst. The worst is RB. I looked back and no surprise it is RB who starts the fight. He's the lurching, dim school yard bully who makes live difficult for everyone around him.
In all seriousness I come on here and have a slag session every now and then because thickos amuse and annoy me in equal measure, however that's not really me as anyone here that I've had beers with will attest to and I freely admit I should tone it down a bit.

Thing is you're a genuine bona fide nutcase. The type of prick that's been a recipient of the hospitality of a bored member at their club and come on here to slag them off afterward, the type of prick that wishes people to lose lives and livelihoods in bushfires, the type of prick that will go to any length to denigrate those of a different political persuasion and the type of prick that's been permabanned from here several times for various other mental shenanigans.

As for the other two, any fuckwit that chooses to stand back to back with a contemptible piece of shit like you, fighting the rest of the sane people in the world can get f**ked as well.

Seriously, do you plum never question why the rest of the bored, nearly to a man, think you're complete and utter fuckwits? Seriously does this thought never enter into your pea brains? I'm genuinely interested to know
You have got this all wrong, they are only three marching in step it is really tough for them having to deal with so many nut jobs....
Openside

Post by Openside »

jdogscoop wrote:If Keith, Derwyn and Muttonmong aren't the same poster then they definitely go to the same school for online retards.
Proper spat coffee :lol:
Openside

Post by Openside »

:roll: :roll: Maybe we need a poll??
SilverGrin

Post by SilverGrin »

By all, you mean you and the other two CP fckwits that you mutually circle-jerk with.

You sad fcks can self congratulate all you want, but the fact remains the rest of the bored despises and laughs at you in equal measure.

But that's not entirely true, is it Muttonbird? You alone are far more worthy of utter contempt than just about any other human being. Definitely more so than any poster on this forum. Your views on the Australian bushfires is testament to this and you can add coward to the way you're regarded here because you'd never, ever have the balls to speak your views to anyone in person, rather çhoose the safety and anonymity of posting your shitty thoughts.

Seriously, just fck off and don't come back. And take your two sycophantic shit-kickers with you.
SaintK

Post by SaintK »

SilverGrin wrote:

By all, you mean you and the other two CP fckwits that you mutually circle-jerk with.

You sad fcks can self congratulate all you want, but the fact remains the rest of the bored despises and laughs at you in equal measure.

But that's not entirely true, is it Muttonbird? You alone are far more worthy of utter contempt than just about any other human being. Definitely more so than any poster on this forum. Your views on the Australian bushfires is testament to this and you can add coward to the way you're regarded here because you'd never, ever have the balls to speak your views to anyone in person, rather çhoose the safety and anonymity of posting your shitty thoughts.

Seriously, just fck off and don't come back. And take your two sycophantic shit-kickers with you.
Well said
Bokkom

Post by Bokkom »

:lol: :lol:
Keith

Post by Keith »

So Jake, any updates?
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

I really think they became like this because of Collision point tbh. They tried to keep it alive by posting regularly but there was only a handful of them. After a while they conversation was limited to "Good posts Keith" "Yeah thank mate" etc. Then it became an inside joke, so they giggled every time someone said "Good post". After 2 years, they became mad. Like Tom Hanks in Castaway talking to a soccer ball or Ben Gunn. Sad story.
Keith

Post by Keith »

You have a very warped idea of what mad is. It's almost as if you're looking for a reaction...
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Keith wrote:You have a very warped idea of what mad is. It's almost as if you're looking for a reaction...
You do realise you're leading a bunch of cvnts right? Or mad cvnts.