Incident in Reading

All things Rugby
Anonymous 1

Re: Incident in Reading

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:THese lists seem a bit ‘wise after the event’. Perhaps it’s time for a wee bit of a round up of anyone on these lists and have a wee chat with them for a decade or two ?
That honky teacher who got murdered could easily have been our very own Sefton !
I'm just thankful there aren't many events and the quite often (as happened last week) we hear about the police making arrests while people are planning something.

I'm sure your honky comments will go down well with your storefront mates.
And im sure your ‘it’s a scorcher ‘ comments will please you as will help make everyone’s skin just a little bit darker, on account of your loathing of white skin and being a proven racist
backrow

Post by backrow »

Your continual refusal to condemn a racist murderer does mean you have racist attitudes
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Listening to R4 on the way to work this morning.

40,000 people on various MI5 lists.

Well done all you lefties, you must be so proud.
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Sarkar on GMTV this morning making the whole Reading Terrorist incident about her.

:blush: :blush: :blush:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:Your continual refusal to condemn a racist murderer does mean you have racist attitudes
Why is it you've all of a sudden decided you believe I specifically have some obligation to state I condemn this racist murder. Why have I been singled out

Has someone previously asked me to and continually refused to
backrow

Post by backrow »

Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:Your continual refusal to condemn a racist murderer does mean you have racist attitudes
Why is it you've all of a sudden decided you believe I specifically have some obligation to state I condemn this racist murder. Why have I been singled out

Has someone previously asked BME to and continually refused to
Just very weird how you condemn madclarke and call him a dickhead, yet you don’t seem willing to condemn the geezer doing the killing. All very odd.

And racist. Very corbynesque in continual refusal to answer my question about if you condemn the killer or not.
Last edited by backrow on Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AND-y

Post by AND-y »

But mdaclarke is a dickhead. At best.
backrow

Post by backrow »

AND-y wrote:But mdaclarke is a dickhead. At best.
That may be true - but surely not as big a dickhead as someone who murders innocents in a park.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:

Has someone previously asked BME to and continually refused to
Just very weird how you condemn madclarke and call him a dickhead, yet you don’t seem willing to condemn the geezer doing the killing. All very odd.

And racist. Very corbynesque in continual refusal to answer my question about if you condemn the killer or not.
It's not weird at all. Madclark was trying to make this about BLM when there was no evidence it had anything to do with them.

Who on this thread has specifically been condemning this bloke. How have I continually failed to do so
backrow

Post by backrow »

The BLM issue doesn’t really matter, your silence does

How’s about another question - do you condemn that Manchester bomber who blew up children at a concert ?

A QUick search of your post history shows you had plenty of negative stuff to say about the Christchurch mosque killer (who to be clear , is scum and I condemn him)
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

He's just trying to be edgy, Yeeb, ignore him. You'll make him all sulky.
AnkleTap

Post by AnkleTap »

backrow wrote:The BLM issue doesn’t really matter, your silence does

How’s about another question - do you condemn that Manchester bomber who blew up children at a concert ?
It is so dam obvious does it need him to say it?
backrow

Post by backrow »

AnkleTap wrote:

It continually asked , most people would clearly show their disgust - he hasn’t ...
AnkleTap

Post by AnkleTap »

backrow wrote:
AnkleTap wrote:

It continually asked , most people would clearly show their disgust - he hasn’t ...
So therefor what, he is a racist? lol
henry

Post by henry »

DAC_ wrote:Listening to R4 on the way to work this morning.

Technology is a mystery to me.

Internet radio in the car but google barriers abroad.
DAC_ wrote:I'm not in the UK and my search engines can't find it, can you link it please Henry. 100% not doubting you, it will be useful is all.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

A QUick search of your post history shows you had plenty of negative stuff to say about the Christchurch mosque killer (who to be clear , is scum and I condemn him)
Throughout your time on this forum you have been a nasty shit. This morning you have outdone yourself
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

henry wrote:

DAC_ wrote:I'm not in the UK and my search engines can't find it, can you link it please Henry. 100% not doubting you, it will be useful is all.
:lol:

Ask one of the mods to check my IP address.
backrow

Post by backrow »

Anonymous. wrote:

Throughout your time on this forum you have been a nasty shit. This morning you have outdone yourself
Ah, now you condemn me instead of killers of white people ?! :lol:

Keep digging Mustapha !
slick

Post by slick »

It's been happening for a couple of years but you have gone full plum now, Yeeb. Well done.
backrow

Post by backrow »

AnkleTap wrote:
backrow wrote:
AnkleTap wrote:

So therefor what, he is a racist? lol
Add in his white women posts that Dac mentioned, yeah Anon is pretty racist
backrow

Post by backrow »

slick wrote:It's been happening for a couple of years but you have gone full plum now, Yeeb. Well done.
not really, I just don’t like racists, something I’ve been accused of plenty
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:
A post that conveniently is no longer on the forum and one you never saw but it's evidence I'm a racist
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
A post that conveniently is no longer on the forum and one you never saw but it's evidence I'm a racist
You don't hear me complaining about that :lol:
backrow

Post by backrow »

Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
What has the posts continued existence have to do with it ? Plenty of dac’s ‘i hate arabs’ stuff has gone , but doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten the general gist or that he’s ever really denied anything, Jeremy.
henry

Post by henry »

DAC_ wrote:
henry wrote:

Ask one of the mods to check my IP address.
100% not doubting you.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Oh this thread is nasty
backrow

Post by backrow »

EverReady wrote:Oh this thread is nasty
Just not as nasty as stabbing someone in a park to death :thumbup:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
What has the posts continued existence have to do with it ? Plenty of dac’s ‘i hate arabs’ stuff has gone , but doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten the general gist or that he’s ever really denied anything, Jeremy.
Considering you know I've stated DAC got it wrong the fact it no longer exists has everything to do with it.

I've said plenty of times most of the girls I went out with were white. My partner is white, I went to a school where virtually all the kids were white so virtually all my friends from school of days are white. I've never said anything bad about white people on PR. Yet here I am getting attacked by you of all people for being racist. It's different I'll give you that.
Bokkom

Post by Bokkom »

Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
Considering you know I've stated DAC got it wrong the fact it no longer exists has everything to do with it.

I've said plenty of times most of the girls I went out with were white. My partner is white, I went to a school where virtually all the kids were white so virtually all my friends from school of days are white. I've never said anything bad about white people on PR. Yet here I am getting attacked by you of all people for being racist. It's different I'll give you that.
Oh, the, "I have a lot of white friends, but..." gambit.
Racist
backrow

Post by backrow »

Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:

Ah, the old ‘I have black friends so can’t be racist’ Ploy - only here it’s white.

Suggest you reread your Christchurch posts and then come back to your ‘never said anything bad about white people’ bit
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Bokkom wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:

Oh, the, "I have a lot of white friends, but..." gambit.
Racist
The I have a lot of friends from school gambit.

There were two black kids including me when I started
backrow

Post by backrow »

Were they racist as well ?

Post by 4071 »

Derwyn wrote:
DAC_ wrote:
Derwyn wrote:
iarmhiman wrote:
backrow wrote:Very small tits tbf

Wnb
Ash or Jacinda Ardern? Has to be one
Are you going to Parler?
Haven’t taken the plunge. You transferred? Probably take a bit of time to polish a few things on there.

Shame it has come to that really. Was a good thing having varied opinions on one platform. But twitter censorship of those with right leaning or ‘alternative’ views has resulted in this.

I say that as someone who is rather politically neutral. Apoliticism, if you like.

:roll:
kiwinoz

Post by kiwinoz »

Anonymous. wrote:I've never said anything bad about white people on PR. Yet here I am getting attacked by you of all people for being racist. It's different I'll give you that.
Need a hug petal?
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

kiwinoz wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:I've never said anything bad about white people on PR. Yet here I am getting attacked by you of all people for being racist. It's different I'll give you that.
Need a hug petal?
You think

Do you have the safety on all your weapons.wouldnt want an accidental discharge as we hugged
Last edited by Anonymous 1 on Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sandstorm

Post by Sandstorm »

Needs to be locked. If any number of blokes on here read out their posts to their family at Xmas dinner, they'd likely be mortified. :blush:
AnkleTap

Post by AnkleTap »

Sandstorm wrote:
Needs to be locked. If any number of blokes on here read out their posts to their family at Xmas dinner, they'd likely be mortified. :blush:
Some people need locking out of it.
backrow

Post by backrow »

Sandstorm wrote:
Mortified , maybe. Murdered, unlikely.
iarmhiman

Post by iarmhiman »

Time to lock up this thread mods. It's quite unsavoury
backrow

Post by backrow »

Freedom of speech ? If there can be BLM rallies and such, can these sort of threads not be allowed, especially as forum about to go supernova ?