Shoot on sight policy

All things Rugby
Anonymous 1

Shoot on sight policy

Post by Anonymous 1 »

I'm guessing the shoot on sight policy came into being because a poster had been given numerous chances but every time would prove to be to much of a cunt as far as the mods were concerned.

However as the bored is soon to be die there is an total amnesty and there are also no offences that will result in a ban.
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: Shoot on sight policy

Post by Enzedder »

That's about right. Also known as WTFP?

Going out with a bang.

Although this might get a banning
Spoiler: show
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
blackblackblack

Post by blackblackblack »

A banhammer rampage you say? Interesting...

Side eye at the CP mouthbreathers.
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Anonymous. wrote:I'm guessing the shoot on sight policy came into being because a poster had been given numerous chances but every time would prove to be to much of a cunt as far as the mods were concerned.

However as the bored is soon to be die there is an total amnesty and there are also no offences that will result in a ban.
What have I said that would result in a ban, other than you being butthurt. As usual?
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

Thought this was another Para tribute thread.
Flametop

Post by Flametop »

Lenny wrote:Thought this was another Para tribute thread.
Gibraltar 1- Norn Iron - 0
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

:lol: Decent
Akkerman

Post by Akkerman »

:shock:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

DAC_ wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:I'm guessing the shoot on sight policy came into being because a poster had been given numerous chances but every time would prove to be to much of a cunt as far as the mods were concerned.

What have I said that would result in a ban, other than you being butthurt. As usual?
Why are you asking me ?
camroc1

Post by camroc1 »

EverReady wrote:
:lol: Decent
:lol: :lol:
Insane_Homer

Post by Insane_Homer »

Anonymous. wrote:there are also no offences that will result in a ban.
So I can out elDanbore as liar? Interesting... tempting...
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Insane_Homer wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:there are also no offences that will result in a ban.
So I can out elDanbore as liar? Interesting... tempting...
I don't know what was going on with you and him about his twitter but he'd been a disingenuous equivocating piece of shit all along on that thread.
backrow

Post by backrow »

Your stupid thread should be shot on sight !
Your credit card thread was where I first thought ‘hmm, you are a wanker’ with all that stupid ‘don’t do credit but have a credit card’ drivel , but you’ve upped your game

Please tell us how many white friends you have again and what relevance to anything that has :lol:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:Your stupid thread should be shot on sight !
Your credit card thread was where I first thought ‘hmm, you are a wanker’ with all that stupid ‘don’t do credit but have a credit card’ drivel , but you’ve upped your game

Please tell us how many white friends you have again and what relevance to anything that has :lol:
if you can't understand the concept of having a credit card for payment protection but always making sure you pay the money onto it as soon as you make a purchase that's your problem. I did notice you recently said it's a good idea to pay down debt.
I don't have any :thumbup: :thumbup:

When have I ever told you how many white friends I have ?
You've called me a racist so often in the last few days I'm starting to think you might actually believe I am.
backrow

Post by backrow »

You posted this on the now locked Reading thread

“I've said plenty of times most of the girls I went out with were white. My partner is white, I went to a school where virtually all the kids were white so virtually all my friends from school of days are white. I've never said anything bad about white people on PR. Yet here I am getting attacked by you of all people for being racist. It's different I'll give you that.”

You utter joker :lol:
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:You posted this on the now locked Reading thread

“I've said plenty of times most of the girls I went out with were white. My partner is white, I went to a school where virtually all the kids were white so virtually all my friends from school of days are white. I've never said anything bad about white people on PR. Yet here I am getting attacked by you of all people for being racist. It's different I'll give you that.”

How many white friends was it ?
backrow

Post by backrow »

Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:Your stupid thread should be shot on sight !

if you can't understand the concept of having a credit card for payment protection but always making sure you pay the money onto it as soon as you make a purchase that's your problem. I did notice you recently said it's a good idea to pay down debt.
I don't have any :thumbup: :thumbup:

Patronising much !

If you can’t understand the concept that you can get up to say 56 days to pay that credit card bill, AND get all the exact same protection , then that’s your problem.

If you can’t understand how having debt (at a cheap rate) in order to purchase income generating appreciating assets, that is also your problem.

Am glad you don’t have debt - should I wish to I could make a few calls and in a few months I too would be free of debt. So what ?
backrow

Post by backrow »

Anonymous. wrote:

Well you said virtually all so for an utter plum like you it’s probably both of them.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:

Well you said virtually all so for an utter plum like you it’s probably both of them.
Got to admit yeeb your constantly calling me a racist all morning did get to me. I cannot lie. Well done
backrow

Post by backrow »

Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:

Got to admit yeeb your constantly calling me a racist all morning did get to me. I cannot lie. Well done
All you had to do was show some anti stabber attitude instead of only attacking Dac or madclarke or me
FWIW I didn’t truly believe any of the Dac stuff about white girls and i don’t think you are a racist - you and I would almost certainly never be pals but skin colour won’t have anything to do with it.
Consider that an olive branch of sorts - to be clear , what really annoys me is when anyone white tries to protest or stick up for themselves , instantly gets branded by some as being Adolf Hitler.

Believe it or not i actually abhor racism , despite laughing at racist jokes, and hate what that cop did to poor floyd in good old USA. But the UK protests during a pandemic , I just cannot support.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:
backrow wrote:
Anonymous. wrote:

All you had to do was show some anti stabber attitude instead of only attacking Dac or madclarke or me
FWIW I didn’t truly believe any of the Dac stuff about white girls and i don’t think you are a racist- you and I would almost certainly never be pals but skin colour won’t have anything to do with it.
Consider that an olive branch of sorts - to be clear , what really annoys me is when anyone white tries to protest or stick up for themselves , instantly gets branded by some as being Adolf Hitler.

Believe it or not i actually abhor racism , despite laughing at racist jokes, and hate what that cop did to poor floyd in good old USA. But the UK protests during a pandemic , I just cannot support.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sandstorm

Post by Sandstorm »

Morons
backrow

Post by backrow »

Sandstorm wrote:Morons
Who, BAME types ?
:shock:
Nolanator

Post by Nolanator »

FFS. I was going to post this.
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Judge:

So why did you fire 16 rounds at the Deceased?
Bokkom

Post by Bokkom »

DAC_ wrote:Judge:

Because that's the magazine capacity?
DAC_

Post by DAC_ »

Bokkom wrote:
DAC_ wrote:Judge:

Because that's the magazine capacity?
Close.

Defendant: Because I ran out of bullets.