Melbourne. UnFvcked. Almost

All things Rugby
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:14 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 am
UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:46 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:39 am Ever so much closer. Thank you Dan. A tough gig for sure.

I will be pissed off again if you restrict visits to people's homes. Be warned. You don't want me angry and keyboard thrashing again on Planet-Rugby. You have been warned.
I don't think Dan cares about the sanity of the rest of us on here enough TBH.
Does he know who we are? :x :x :x
Clearly he does as he's listened and sped things up.

Now Melbnournians, can you do me two favours and frequent both Supernormal and Miss Jacksons - I want them to survive until I return when you guys are no longer the redhead step children of Australia.
:thumbup:
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

It has been such an emotionally draining journey. But there is now clear light at the end of this very dark tunnel. I am so relieved and overjoyed that I may even be tempted to offer AC a reach around if we do happen to meet.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

Image
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 5685
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Slim 293 »

UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:14 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 am
UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:46 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:39 am Ever so much closer. Thank you Dan. A tough gig for sure.

I will be pissed off again if you restrict visits to people's homes. Be warned. You don't want me angry and keyboard thrashing again on Planet-Rugby. You have been warned.
I don't think Dan cares about the sanity of the rest of us on here enough TBH.
Does he know who we are? :x :x :x
Clearly he does as he's listened and sped things up.

Now Melbnournians, can you do me two favours and frequent both Supernormal and Miss Jacksons - I want them to survive until I return when you guys are no longer the redhead step children of Australia.
Don't worry, all of those restaurant conglomerates will be fine with their financial backers and underpaid staff... :thumbup:
User avatar
UncleFB
Posts: 13063
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by UncleFB »

Slim 293 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:21 am
UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:14 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 am
UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:46 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:39 am Ever so much closer. Thank you Dan. A tough gig for sure.

I will be pissed off again if you restrict visits to people's homes. Be warned. You don't want me angry and keyboard thrashing again on Planet-Rugby. You have been warned.
I don't think Dan cares about the sanity of the rest of us on here enough TBH.
Does he know who we are? :x :x :x
Clearly he does as he's listened and sped things up.

Now Melbnournians, can you do me two favours and frequent both Supernormal and Miss Jacksons - I want them to survive until I return when you guys are no longer the redhead step children of Australia.
Don't worry, all of those restaurant conglomerates will be fine with their financial backers and underpaid staff... :thumbup:
Who owns Supernormal now? Not the guy who started it?
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 5685
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Slim 293 »

UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:28 am
Slim 293 wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:21 am
UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:14 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 am
UncleFB wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:46 am
I don't think Dan cares about the sanity of the rest of us on here enough TBH.
Does he know who we are? :x :x :x
Clearly he does as he's listened and sped things up.

Now Melbnournians, can you do me two favours and frequent both Supernormal and Miss Jacksons - I want them to survive until I return when you guys are no longer the redhead step children of Australia.
Don't worry, all of those restaurant conglomerates will be fine with their financial backers and underpaid staff... :thumbup:
Who owns Supernormal now? Not the guy who started it?
It's part of Andrew McConnell's group of restaurants and bars...

Supernormal, Cumulus, Cutler & Co, Gimlet, Marion, MeatSmith, Builders Arms etc.

Despite my cynicism, the food is ace.
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17281
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Farva »

Zero cases again today

Image
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

0 0 again today. Double donuts. Fvck you covid, fvxk you Sweden. We are the New New Zealand.


I wanna haka!!







Too far?
User avatar
Ali's Choice
Posts: 28806
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Ali's Choice »

SO happy for Melbourne right now, so very, very happy!

Image
User avatar
Mr Mike
Posts: 10956
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Texas

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Mr Mike »

:thumbup:
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3802
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Ogre »

Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:34 pm 0 0 again today. Double donuts. Fvck you covid, fvxk you Sweden. We are the New New Zealand.


I wanna haka!!







Too far?
You lack the experiance and cultural connection to Haka. Id recommend you stick to Mr Bun pies as a form of celebration.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

Ogre wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:00 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:34 pm 0 0 again today. Double donuts. Fvck you covid, fvxk you Sweden. We are the New New Zealand.


I wanna haka!!







Too far?
You lack the experiance and cultural connection to Haka. Id recommend you stick to Mr Bun pies as a form of celebration.


On my next trip over I will order a six pack of Mr Buns pies for my first meal.



















Some might ask why so few compared to what I normally order, it is because I want to keep room for the pineapple lumps.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

We are waiting for Dan to announce the final step or two. Visiting friends in their houses. Bbq's etc.

If he fvcks me over now he will have lost a friend for life!
User avatar
UncleFB
Posts: 13063
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by UncleFB »

Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:26 am
Ogre wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:00 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:34 pm 0 0 again today. Double donuts. Fvck you covid, fvxk you Sweden. We are the New New Zealand.


I wanna haka!!







Too far?
You lack the experiance and cultural connection to Haka. Id recommend you stick to Mr Bun pies as a form of celebration.


On my next trip over I will order a six pack of Mr Buns pies for my first meal.



















Some might ask why so few compared to what I normally order, it is because I want to keep room for the pineapple lumps.
You can get pineapple lumps in Woolies and Coles.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

UncleFB wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:42 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:26 am
Ogre wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:00 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:34 pm 0 0 again today. Double donuts. Fvck you covid, fvxk you Sweden. We are the New New Zealand.


I wanna haka!!

Too far?
You lack the experiance and cultural connection to Haka. Id recommend you stick to Mr Bun pies as a form of celebration.

On my next trip over I will order a six pack of Mr Buns pies for my first meal.



Some might ask why so few compared to what I normally order, it is because I want to keep room for the pineapple lumps.
You can get pineapple lumps in Woolies and Coles.
Well, that's me fvcked!
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
User avatar
Ali's Choice
Posts: 28806
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
Can you summarise for those of us outside Victoria?
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 5685
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Slim 293 »

Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
Can you summarise for those of us outside Victoria?

Two adults and their dependents from the one household, once per day.
User avatar
CrazyIslander
Posts: 19795
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by CrazyIslander »

Are the pubs open?
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 5685
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Slim 293 »

#nobeersforscotty and #nobeersfornewscorp currently trending on Twitter...
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 5685
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Slim 293 »

Moonee Ponds yesterday afternoon...

Image
User avatar
Slim 293
Posts: 5685
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Straya plum

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Slim 293 »

Image
User avatar
ElementFreak
Posts: 7784
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by ElementFreak »

CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:02 am Are the pubs open?
From midnight tonight.
User avatar
CrazyIslander
Posts: 19795
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by CrazyIslander »

ElementFreak wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:52 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:02 am Are the pubs open?
From midnight tonight.
Go out there and get yourself a pint. You deserve it.
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3802
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Ogre »

CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:08 am
ElementFreak wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:52 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:02 am Are the pubs open?
From midnight tonight.
Go out there and get yourself a pint. You deserve it.
Still have 25km travel restrictions so caballing is off and no good pubs within that distance. However a virtual beer will be had 🍻
User avatar
CrazyIslander
Posts: 19795
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:34 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by CrazyIslander »

Ogre wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:31 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:08 am
ElementFreak wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:52 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:02 am Are the pubs open?
From midnight tonight.
Go out there and get yourself a pint. You deserve it.
Still have 25km travel restrictions so caballing is off and no good pubs within that distance. However a virtual beer will be had 🍻
Image
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3802
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Ogre »

CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:42 am
Ogre wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:31 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:08 am
ElementFreak wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:52 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:02 am Are the pubs open?
From midnight tonight.
Go out there and get yourself a pint. You deserve it.
Still have 25km travel restrictions so caballing is off and no good pubs within that distance. However a virtual beer will be had 🍻
Image
Off the sauce for a while (hence a drop in dribbling drunk postings) so its virtual beer or no beer.
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17281
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Farva »

Slim 293 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:23 am #nobeersforscotty and #nobeersfornewscorp currently trending on Twitter...
To be fair, they would be drinking shiraz I assume. And sitting in a men only club with cigars featuring somewhere.
I get a mental image of an awkward politician sipping a midi when they are pretending to be working class.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
Can you summarise for those of us outside Victoria?

We are (as of midnight tonight) allowed 1 visit per day to a friend/family member. That is 2 adults and their dependants. Which means go for a BBQ or dinner party or pop round for a tea or coffee. The thing I think most of us have been craving for months. With this rule in place I think we can manage whatever else comes our way. We are human again.
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3802
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Ogre »

Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:23 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
Can you summarise for those of us outside Victoria?

We are (as of midnight tonight) allowed 1 visit per day to a friend/family member. That is 2 adults and their dependants. Wh noich means go for a BBQ or dinner party or pop round for a tea or coffee. The thing I think most of us have been craving for months. With this rule in place I think we can manage whatever else comes our way. We are human again.
Things are definitely on the way to normal. First christmas advertising arrived in the mail. Those orgies you like going to might still take a while though clogsy, unless you can convince the cops its a religious gathering.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

Ogre wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:36 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:23 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
Can you summarise for those of us outside Victoria?

We are (as of midnight tonight) allowed 1 visit per day to a friend/family member. That is 2 adults and their dependants. Wh noich means go for a BBQ or dinner party or pop round for a tea or coffee. The thing I think most of us have been craving for months. With this rule in place I think we can manage whatever else comes our way. We are human again.
Things are definitely on the way to normal. First christmas advertising arrived in the mail. Those orgies you like going to might still take a while though clogsy, unless you can convince the cops its a religious gathering.
Eh? I am a one man orgy. No restrictions needed.
User avatar
Ali's Choice
Posts: 28806
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Queensland

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:23 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
Can you summarise for those of us outside Victoria?

We are (as of midnight tonight) allowed 1 visit per day to a friend/family member. That is 2 adults and their dependants. Which means go for a BBQ or dinner party or pop round for a tea or coffee. The thing I think most of us have been craving for months. With this rule in place I think we can manage whatever else comes our way. We are human again.
:thumbup: great to hear. Now back to the generous offer of a reach-around...
User avatar
Ogre
Posts: 3802
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The Lonesome Cabal

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Ogre »

Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:05 am
Ogre wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:36 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:23 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
Can you summarise for those of us outside Victoria?

We are (as of midnight tonight) allowed 1 visit per day to a friend/family member. That is 2 adults and their dependants. Wh noich means go for a BBQ or dinner party or pop round for a tea or coffee. The thing I think most of us have been craving for months. With this rule in place I think we can manage whatever else comes our way. We are human again.
Things are definitely on the way to normal. First christmas advertising arrived in the mail. Those orgies you like going to might still take a while though clogsy, unless you can convince the cops its a religious gathering.
Eh? I am a one man orgy. No restrictions needed.
So you admit to being a wanker? Fair enuff can't argue with that. I sure AC will enjoy your experianced hands on that reach around.
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:18 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:23 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:52 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 am Ok, I can live with these new rules about visits. Sensible.




Get on the beers!
Can you summarise for those of us outside Victoria?

We are (as of midnight tonight) allowed 1 visit per day to a friend/family member. That is 2 adults and their dependants. Which means go for a BBQ or dinner party or pop round for a tea or coffee. The thing I think most of us have been craving for months. With this rule in place I think we can manage whatever else comes our way. We are human again.
:thumbup: great to hear. Now back to the generous offer of a reach-around...
:lol: Can we call it a moment of weakness?
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

I am getting a bit concerned about tomorrows opening. I joked about the mentos/diet coke moment, but all retail etc opening all at once is going to be like boxing day sales on steroids. Idiots are going to be out in force. I am staying home tomorrow.
User avatar
Farva
Posts: 17281
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: STRAYA PLUM

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Farva »

Wife just told me you need to book to go to KMart :shock:

I’m staying out of the shops until the end of the week tbh
User avatar
Clogs
Posts: 4252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by Clogs »

Farva wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:18 am Wife just told me you need to book to go to KMart :shock:

I’m staying out of the shops until the end of the week tbh
Yeh I reckon let the dust settle for a week at least and then things will settle back into a bit more normal.
User avatar
jdogscoop
Posts: 13624
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by jdogscoop »

After the 112 day lockdown my local is opening at midnight tonight and encouraging the punters to come on down (strictly bookings only of course).

That's very keen for a Tuesday night. I wonder if they'll regret it when trying to crowbar people out of there in the middle of the night.
User avatar
ElementFreak
Posts: 7784
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by ElementFreak »

Farva wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:18 am Wife just told me you need to book to go to KMart :shock:

I’m staying out of the shops until the end of the week tbh
The wife and I were chatting about that as well, I reckon we are going to stick to online for the moment as with the new easing of stuff hopefully AusPost improves a bit (not that it's been that bad for us) as everyone will be wanting to get to the shops and it will be like the week before Christmas for a good while.
User avatar
ElementFreak
Posts: 7784
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by ElementFreak »

CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:08 am
ElementFreak wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:52 am
CrazyIslander wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:02 am Are the pubs open?
From midnight tonight.
Go out there and get yourself a pint. You deserve it.
Might sneak out at lunchtime and have one.
Post Reply