Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

All things Rugby
jdogscoop

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

Post by jdogscoop »

Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:23 pm
jdogscoop wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:15 pm
Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:06 pm
Clogs wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:35 pm
Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:22 pm Double post, but waiting to see Jdog's next drunken insult.
Jdog is like a royal navy helmsman on double rum rations and shore leave.
It's interesting isn't it.

He says "Berejiklian [Bill Gates wants to amend that to "Libertarian", by the by] needs to get her marching orders at the next election" as if it is some sort of Allah given lefty prescribed truth, yet he speaks for no-one in NSW.
If you think resisting lockdown because it is inconvenient, only for Delta to go nuts and enforce it anyway, deserves another term then fill your boots.
Go to bed mate, and read the Burnett institute modeling in the morning when you have some clarity of vision.
And, in turn, I invite you to have a read of Prof Lewin's column: https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 1632042612
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

jdogscoop wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:31 pm
Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:23 pm

He says "Berejiklian [Bill Gates wants to amend that to "Libertarian", by the by] needs to get her marching orders at the next election" as if it is some sort of Allah given lefty prescribed truth, yet he speaks for no-one in NSW.
If you think resisting lockdown because it is inconvenient, only for Delta to go nuts and enforce it anyway, deserves another term then fill your boots.
Go to bed mate, and read the Burnett institute modeling in the morning when you have some clarity of vision.
And, in turn, I invite you to have a read of Prof Lewin's column: https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 1632042612
Ok will do.

Pop the headies on and listen to this in return. Be uplifted. It's OK to sing the chorus out loud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io2Cl1u ... mU&index=1
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:22 pm Double post, but waiting to see Jdog's next drunken insult.

I think it’s a bit arrogant to call lockdown inconvenient. For a middle class person with a secure job that allows work from home, a garden for their children to play in etc then yes it might just be inconvenient. 200 days of lockdown for a poor family is poor living conditions, maybe even abuse issues, it would be hell on earth.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Duff Paddy wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:54 pm

I think it’s a bit arrogant to call lockdown inconvenient. For a middle class person with a secure job that allows work from home, a garden for their children to play in etc then yes it might just be inconvenient. 200 days of lockdown for a poor family is poor living conditions, maybe even abuse issues, it would be hell on earth.
It's a bit arrogant to compare the complete Irish captain cockup approach to covid debacles to the the massively more successful outcomes in this country.

Let me know when you want to be put in touch that immigration lawyer.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:03 pm

It's a bit arrogant to compare the complete Irish captain cockup approach to covid debacles to the the massively more successful outcomes in this country.

Thanks bestie, I was going to put pen to paper but you've saved me a job.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:03 pm

Must be some immigration lawyer if he can get people through Australia’s closed borders
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Edit: fudge Duff I was talking to my young Kiwi anzac cuz.

Go to bed and hug the lady, you silly bastard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAthCV ... mU&index=2
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:19 pm Edit: fudge Duff I was talking to my young Kiwi anzac cuz.

If Duffs getting that sort of action with his Sunday lunch then we’ll I’m in awe,
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

bimboman wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:30 pm
Ellafan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:19 pm Edit: fudge Duff I was talking to my young Kiwi anzac cuz.

If Duffs getting that sort of action with his Sunday lunch then we’ll I’m in awe,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRxdi_e3mX8
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Where is the shrill, shrieking, jazz hands team? Why aren't they shouting down Dan's plan to re-open when cases are rising in Victoria?

This situation reminds me of a referee in rugby. You can get calls wrong, just be consistent.

So, having shrieked away at Gladys for re-opening when case numbers were increasing, would it be wrong to expect some consistency? Or should I add the word hypocrite to describe the hand wringing, leftist marxists?

I thought we should kick off the week with a bang.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:09 am Where is the shrill, shrieking, jazz hands team? Why aren't they shouting down Dan's plan to re-open when cases are rising in Victoria?

This situation reminds me of a referee in rugby. You can get calls wrong, just be consistent.

So, having shrieked away at Gladys for re-opening when case numbers were increasing, would it be wrong to expect some consistency? Or should I add the word hypocrite to describe the hand wringing, leftist marxists?
You're now just a parody of yourself.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:12 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:09 am Where is the shrill, shrieking, jazz hands team? Why aren't they shouting down Dan's plan to re-open when cases are rising in Victoria?

You're now just a parody of yourself.
I notice Dan was very critical of Anna yesterday. He said something along the lines of "Grandparents are taking Pfizer away from their grand kids". Do you agree with Dan? Or Anna? Where do you stand on this highly controversial topic AC? Or are you going to contort some sort of a response?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:18 am I notice Dan was very critical of Anna yesterday. He said something along the lines of "Grandparents are taking Pfizer away from their grand kids". Do you agree with Dan? Or Anna? Where do you stand on this highly controversial topic AC? Or are you going to contort some sort of a response?
I watched a bit of his presser and I didn't see any criticism of Palaszczuk. This contrasted starkly to Berejiklian's press conference yesterday, where as per usual she took swipes at the "other states" with "low covid-19" for not allowing plague-riddled NSW residents to have free access to their states to spread death and despair.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Who'd be a Premier? In the same edition of the local newspaper I see businesses and the city mayor lamenting the "baby steps" the Victorian Government is taking towards reopening, while projections suggest ICU units could be overwhelmed if cases spike when restrictions are eased as planned.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:36 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:18 am I notice Dan was very critical of Anna yesterday. He said something along the lines of "Grandparents are taking Pfizer away from their grand kids". Do you agree with Dan? Or Anna? Where do you stand on this highly controversial topic AC? Or are you going to contort some sort of a response?
I watched a bit of his presser and I didn't see any criticism of Palaszczuk. This contrasted starkly to Berejiklian's press conference yesterday, where as per usual she took swipes at the "other states" with "low covid-19" for not allowing plague-riddled NSW residents to have free access to their states to spread death and despair.
You must have missed the part where he said it wasn't right for grandparents to take the Pfizer away from their grandkids when there is a perfectly good AZ vaccine for them. Pfizer is the only vax available to under 16's and if over 60's are taking it then there is less for them. This seems at odds with what Anna is offering. She seems happy to leave children unvaccinated and vulnerable while older Queenslanders pick and choose their vaccines?
Last edited by Clogs on Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

jdogscoop wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:56 am Who'd be a Premier? In the same edition of the local newspaper I see businesses and the city mayor lamenting the "baby steps" the Victorian Government is taking towards reopening, while projections suggest ICU units could be overwhelmed if cases spike when restrictions are eased as planned.
I am genuinely interested, what were the projections for ICU?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:52 am
You must have missed the part where he said it wasn't right for grandparents to take the Pfizer away from their grandkids when there is a perfectly good AZ vaccine for them. Pfizer is the only vax available to under 16's if over 60's are taking it then there is less for them. This seems at odds with what Anna is offering. She seems happy to leave children unvaccinated and vulnerable while older Queenslanders pick and choose their vaccines?
QLD has the highest vaccine utilisation rate in Australia.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:52 am
You must have missed the part where he said it wasn't right for grandparents to take the Pfizer away from their grandkids when there is a perfectly good AZ vaccine for them. Pfizer is the only vax available to under 16's if over 60's are taking it then there is less for them. This seems at odds with what Anna is offering. She seems happy to leave children unvaccinated and vulnerable while older Queenslanders pick and choose their vaccines?
QLD has the highest vaccine utilisation rate in Australia.
So you support Anna? You are happy for Queensland kids to have wait for more Pfizer and remain vulnerable, while the elderly take those doses from them?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:55 am So you support Anna? You are happy for Queensland kids to have wait for more Pfizer and remain vulnerable, while the elderly take those doses from them?
No of course I'm not happy about that. But it's not the Premier's fault that the elderly are spooked by AZ, that's entirely the fault of Scott Morrison, as well as anti-vaxxer conservative QLD politicians such as George Cristiensen and Matt Canavan.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:58 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:55 am So you support Anna? You are happy for Queensland kids to have wait for more Pfizer and remain vulnerable, while the elderly take those doses from them?
No of course I'm not happy about that. But it's not the Premier's fault that the elderly are spooked by AZ, that's entirely the fault of Scott Morrison, as well as anti-vaxxer conservative QLD politicians such as George Cristiensen and Matt Canavan.
I am surprised you didn't add in the absurd comments made by the Queensland Pfizer rep?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Does referring to Dr Young as "that Pfizer rep" glean you positive attention on the far-right internet chat sites that you frequent?
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 am
jdogscoop wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:56 am Who'd be a Premier? In the same edition of the local newspaper I see businesses and the city mayor lamenting the "baby steps" the Victorian Government is taking towards reopening, while projections suggest ICU units could be overwhelmed if cases spike when restrictions are eased as planned.
Check out today's edition of The Age.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:58 am
So if the elderly are spooked by AZ and want Pfizer, how spooked do you think Queenslands children are because Pfizer isn't available to them and they don't want to die from blood clots by taking the AZ. The Chief health officer of Queensland made this quite clear. So the children that Anna so badly wants to protect are now left unprotected?
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

jdogscoop wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:08 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:53 am
Check out today's edition of The Age.
So worst case modelling shows peak demand for ICU at 953? Which is 58% over 625 beds. I thought our ICU capacity was greater than that?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:16 am So if the elderly are spooked by AZ and want Pfizer, how spooked do you think Queenslands children are because Pfizer isn't available to them and they don't want to die from blood clots by taking the AZ.
Very spooked. If only Scott Morrison had sourced more vaccines. Our vaccination issues come down to a lack of supply. Of course, everyone remembers Scott Morrison famously boasting that vaccination "isn't a race". If he'd spent less time over the last 12 months holidaying, and more time securing vaccines, we wouldn't be in this situation.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Fast forward to 57:30 to see Dan give Anna a massive uppercut.

https://fb.watch/87EUes7nB1/
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Anyone taken the time to watch Dan? Anyone?
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:46 am Anyone taken the time to watch Dan? Anyone?
Hes a plum. fudge him to the moon. So no i wont watch
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Ogre wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:08 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:46 am Anyone taken the time to watch Dan? Anyone?
Not even from the corner of one eye? It's OK to curse and blaspheme while doing so.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Perhaps you would prefer to head home and face the even more conservative restrictions in place there? If you can find a spot in MIQ.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Anyone else watching what's going on at the CFMEU protest?

Jaysus... :shock:
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Some of them may have even been marching around on Saturday.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Slim 293 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:07 am Anyone else watching what's going on at the CFMEU protest?

Jaysus... :shock:
Fuckwits - they don't understand how good they have it
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:48 am Some of them may have even been marching around on Saturday.
Yep... many of them are not CFMEU members, but just the usual rag tag group of anti-vaxxer conspiracy nuts.

I recognised a few of them... particularly one young lady who was trying to shove Setka who was on the front lines in Richmond on Saturday.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Slim 293 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:00 am
I recognised a few of them... particularly one young lady who was trying to shove Setka who was on the front lines in Richmond on Saturday.
There is some measure of Schadenfreude watching Setka get bullied back into his office :lol:
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Slim 293 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:00 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:48 am Some of them may have even been marching around on Saturday.
Yep... many of them are not CFMEU members, but just the usual rag tag group of anti-vaxxer conspiracy nuts.

Not a good look for the CFMEU.
Ogre

Post by Ogre »

jdogscoop wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:19 am
Perhaps you would prefer to head home and face the even more conservative restrictions in place there? If you can find a spot in MIQ.
Melbourne is home num nuts so no. And id love to see the list of restrictions that are more conservative and have been in place longer than those here. Perhaps taking your own advice and sodding off would be a great way forward? ( I bet Clogs will chip in the $2 he owes Naki to help you go)
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ogre wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:52 am
jdogscoop wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:19 am
Melbourne is home num nuts so no. And id love to see the list of restrictions that are more conservative and have been in place longer than those here. Perhaps taking your own advice and sodding off would be a great way forward? ( I bet Clogs will chip in the $2 he owes Naki to help you go)
I will fvcking cut you. Seriously. Cut. :x
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Construction industry shut down for two weeks l…