Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

All things Rugby
jdogscoop

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

Post by jdogscoop »

Ogre wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:52 am
jdogscoop wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:19 am
Ogre wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:08 am
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:46 am Anyone taken the time to watch Dan? Anyone?
Hes a plum. fudge him to the moon. So no i wont watch
Perhaps you would prefer to head home and face the even more conservative restrictions in place there? If you can find a spot in MIQ.
Melbourne is home num nuts so no. And id love to see the list of restrictions that are more conservative and have been in place longer than those here. Perhaps taking your own advice and sodding off would be a great way forward? ( I bet Clogs will chip in the $2 he owes Naki to help you go)
NZ's level 4 restrictions which Auckland will be released from at midnight tomorrow are harsher than anything we've seen here. But I see you shifted the goalposts and added "longer" there for good measure.

Personally I very much doubt that either of the two cardboard cut outs Michael O'Brien or Matthew Guy could have done a better job than Dan Andrews in leading the state over the past 18 months, but if you somehow come to that deluded conclusion feel free to cast your vote their way at the next election. If you're eligible.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:55 am Fast forward to 57:30 to see Dan give Anna a massive uppercut.

https://fb.watch/87EUes7nB1/

Here you go Mungo man. Listen to Dan. He is making sense. 57 minutes and 30 seconds in.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Slim 293 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:38 am Construction industry shut down for two weeks l…
I must have missed the post from AC pouring scorn on the CFMEU thugs who staged a protest against having to get vaccinated to work.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:25 pm
Clogs wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:55 am Fast forward to 57:30 to see Dan give Anna a massive uppercut.

https://fb.watch/87EUes7nB1/

Here you go Mungo man. Listen to Dan. He is making sense. 57 minutes and 30 seconds in.
I may or I may not, depending on how bored I am tomorrow.

I spend SFA of my time listening to AP so I'm not gunna over-invest in someone else's premier.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Ellafan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:36 pm
Slim 293 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:38 am Construction industry shut down for two weeks l…
I must have missed the post from AC pouring scorn on the CFMEU thugs who staged a protest targeting the CFMEU itself against having to get vaccinated to work.
Amended for greater clarity.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

MungoMan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:14 pm
I must have missed the post from AC pouring scorn on the CFMEU thugs who staged a protest targeting the CFMEU itself against having to get vaccinated to work.

And many, probably the vast majority of the crowd that gathered later in the afternoon, weren't even CFMEU members...

It was hijacked by the usual group of anti-lockdown, anti-vaxxer, covid-conspiracy, neo-nazi, fake news shouty, roid-raging horse punchers that make up the Melbourne Freedom Rally group...

They've already put out the word to "wear work gear" and go back there tomorrow. :roll:
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Slim 293 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:27 pm horse punchers
Actually... today was about one guy kicking a dog. :frown:
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Slim 293 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:27 pm

And many, probably the vast majority of the crowd that gathered later in the afternoon, weren't even CFMEU members...

It was hijacked by the usual group of anti-lockdown, anti-vaxxer, covid-conspiracy, neo-nazi, fake news shouty, roid-raging horse punchers that make up the Melbourne Freedom Rally group...

They've already put out the word to "wear work gear" and go back there tomorrow. :roll:
:?:
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Ellafan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:40 pm

:?:
https://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlin ... -a-tradie/
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

The supposed demands:
……. the immediate removal of emergency state powers, an immediate end to lockdown, an end to mask and vaccine mandates, the resignation of Premier Daniel Andrews and chief health officer Brett Sutton, a royal commission into the government's pandemic response, charges against police for "assaulting peaceful protesters", a resumption of all construction sites and "mass distribution of ivermectin, vitamin C, vitamin D an zinc".
I always knew tradies were a bit special.
Last edited by Bindi on Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Bindi wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:49 am The supposed demands:
……. the immediate removal of emergency state powers, an immediate end to lockdown, an end to mask and vaccine mandates, the resignation of Premier Daniel Andrews and chief health officer Brett Sutton, a royal commission into the government's pandemic response, charges against police for "assaulting peaceful protesters", a resumption of all construction sites and "mass distribution of ivermectin, vitamin C, vitamin D an zinc".
I always knew tradies we’re a bit special.
Think hard right-wing nut jobs rather than tradies.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Absolute fvckheads.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

What a waste of the cops time. Running around the city en masse trying to contain these numpties.

Sounds like they are going to do this every day the lockdown on the construction industry continues.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:29 am What a waste of the cops time. Running around the city en masse trying to contain these numpties.

Sounds like they are going to do this every day the lockdown on the construction industry continues.
Where are the riot squad?
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:35 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:29 am What a waste of the cops time. Running around the city en masse trying to contain these numpties.

The riot squads, mounted police, regular uniforms are all caught up in this. They have marched from Cfmeu office, to state parliament to Flinders Street and the cops are having to scramble and redeploy to keep up. Just a massive waste of time and resources.
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

Farva

Post by Farva »

Start making arrests and handing out fines. And trace the ringleaders and give them prison time.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:43 am

The riot squads, mounted police, regular uniforms are all caught up in this. They have marched from Cfmeu office, to state parliament to Flinders Street and the cops are having to scramble and redeploy to keep up. Just a massive waste of time and resources.
VicPol are a bit shit at anti-riot tactics...
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Farva wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:51 am

Start making arrests and handing out fines. And trace the ringleaders and give them prison time.
Unfortunately I think that will be the trigger to kick it all off. I think gather the evidence, photos etc, identify a number of them. Pay them a 2am visit. Pick them off one by one.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:51 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:43 am

VicPol are a bit shit at anti-riot tactics...
Unless you are blond and pregnant and in your own home. They own that demographic!
Farva

Post by Farva »

Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:52 am
Farva wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:51 am

Unfortunately I think that will be the trigger to kick it all off. I think gather the evidence, photos etc, identify a number of them. Pay them a 2am visit. Pick them off one by one.
That is probably a better method. Identify who you can then hit them when they are not surrounded by their mates.
grievous

Post by grievous »

Throwing bottles of piss at reporters....utter scum.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I have just been in meetings and jumped back on sky to see if there are any updates and the fvcksticks are still marching. A lot less of them. Probably only about 250 from the aerial shots.

Don't they know they are now more vulnerable? The cops will be licking their lips ready to nab a few of em now.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

grievous wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:36 am Throwing bottles of piss at reporters....utter scum.
Easy now, some reporters are semi decent human beings.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

:|
Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:01 am I have just been in meetings and jumped back on sky to see if there are any updates and the fvcksticks are still marching. A lot less of them. Probably only about 250 from the aerial shots.

Don't they know they are now more vulnerable? The cops will be licking their lips ready to nab a few of em now.
You seem genuinely excited by these riots. The fact that you share all the same views as these violent thugs (you hate lockdowns, hate Dan Andrews and hate the Victorian State govt) makes me sick. The only difference between them and you is that they are rioting on the streets whilst you fight through your keyboard.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Are they just wondering about the streets aimlessly?

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-ne ... 8114fa8cdc
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:17 am :|
Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:01 am I have just been in meetings and jumped back on sky to see if there are any updates and the fvcksticks are still marching. A lot less of them. Probably only about 250 from the aerial shots.

You seem genuinely excited by these riots. The fact that you share all the same views as these violent thugs (you hate lockdowns, hate Dan Andrews and hate the Victorian State govt) makes me sick. The only difference between them and you is that they are rioting on the streets whilst you fight through your keyboard.
So rather than take issue with your State Premier for taking Pfizer away from Queensland children, the only vaccine they are eligible for, leaving them vulnerable and at risk of Covid, you feel your time is better served on here making shit up?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:20 am So rather than take issue with your State Premier for taking Pfizer away from Queensland children, the only vaccine they are eligible for, leaving them vulnerable and at risk of Covid, you feel your time is better served on here making shit up?
Your trolling of the QLD state government is so boring. Besides, shouldn't you be out rioting with your fellow right-wing, anti-lockdown rioters? Throwing piss on reporters and bashing cops? Oh that's right, you're too gutless. You're a coward.
grievous

Post by grievous »

Clogs is in the control room directing rioters.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:23 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:20 am So rather than take issue with your State Premier for taking Pfizer away from Queensland children, the only vaccine they are eligible for, leaving them vulnerable and at risk of Covid, you feel your time is better served on here making shit up?
Your trolling of the QLD state government is so boring. Besides, shouldn't you be out rioting with your fellow right-wing, anti-lockdown rioters? Throwing piss on reporters and bashing cops? Oh that's right, you're too gutless. You're a coward.
I am surprised that something as important as the health and wellbeing of Queensland children is so insignificant to you. You would rather be seen to be supportive of the Queensland Premier than to do the right thing and speak up about the health and wellbeing of Queensland Children. What industry do you work in again?
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

grievous wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:29 am Clogs is in the control room directing rioters.
:lol:

Great control of his phone keyboard while he throws missiles at reporters and police with the other hand.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

jdogscoop wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:08 am
grievous wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:29 am Clogs is in the control room directing rioters.

Great control of his phone keyboard while he throws missiles at reporters and police with the other hand.
You Labor stooges are so frantically trying to distance yourselves from your union buddies. Hysterical.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:22 am

You Labor stooges are so frantically trying to distance yourselves from your union buddies. Hysterical.
These far-right nut jobs in their freshly purchased Big W day-glo are definitely more in your camp than anyone elses, Clogs.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

jdogscoop wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:40 am
Clogs wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:22 am

These far-right nut jobs in their freshly purchased Big W day-glo are definitely more in your camp than anyone elses, Clogs.

There are some definite fvcking weirdo's in this mob.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

I find it most amusing that the CMFEU's reaction to CMFEU members protesting against the CMFEU was to claim the (*all or most of the) protestors were not actually members of the CMFEU.

It's Monty Python level humour.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Ellafan wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:58 am I find it most amusing that the CMFEU's reaction to CMFEU members protesting against the CMFEU was to claim the (*all or most of the) protestors were not actually members of the CMFEU.

A lot of them are clearly not members
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:03 am
Ellafan wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:58 am I find it most amusing that the CMFEU's reaction to CMFEU members protesting against the CMFEU was to claim the (*all or most of the) protestors were not actually members of the CMFEU.

Yeah, Ella's fallen headlong for their not-so-subtle scam by the looks of things.
grievous

Post by grievous »

Police are seeming to let them do what they want. Unlike the "shoot first ask later" Victorian police. Disapoint.
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked in the head.

Post by Enzedder »

Thread title corrected to reflect the stupidity on show today
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:03 am

John Cetka says there were a 'few' there that weren't members.