Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

All things Rugby
Slim 293

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked again. And again. And again.

Post by Slim 293 »

It’s kicking off now in Northcote…

Not many tradies among them.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Slim 293 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:39 am It’s kicking off now in Northcote…

Not many tradies among them.
Public holiday? They are putting their feet up?
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Well, that fizzed out quickly...

They all ran at the sight of police.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Back tot he 'rona...

We're not going to hit 80% on Sunday, so those easing of restrictions probably won't happen until mid-next week.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I have this horrible feeling tomorrow is going to be a super spreader day. Lots of people sneaking off to mates etc to watch the grand final...
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:32 am I have this horrible feeling tomorrow is going to be a super spreader day. Lots of people sneaking off to mates etc to watch the grand final...
As the forum's most passionate Dee's fan, are you excited for tomorrow?
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:42 am
Clogs wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:32 am I have this horrible feeling tomorrow is going to be a super spreader day. Lots of people sneaking off to mates etc to watch the grand final...
I am mate. Nervously ball sweatingly agitated. My eldest daughter is a doggies supporter. Interesting times in our house. Living in the Western Suburbs surrounded by Doggies supporters is no doubt contributing.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

You lot still cheering the Aussie police and the destruction of Aussie democracy
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Dozy wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:49 am You lot still cheering the Aussie police and the destruction of Aussie democracy
Aussie police?
Enzedder
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Post by Enzedder »

Dozy wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:49 am You lot still cheering the Aussie police and the destruction of Aussie democracy
We've seen what happens to protestors in Hong Kong and China. I don't think the Melbournian Shitheads would swap
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Enzedder wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:53 am
We've seen what happens to protestors in Hong Kong and China. I don't think the Melbournian Shitheads would swap
I think you will find there has been protests in Hong Kong in recent times and the police, despite the challenges, showed themselves to be exemplary and a beacon of how to do these things. They did this in the face of some very extreme and hostile behaviour.

There might be an other poster here who may enlighten you on the challenges they faced and then complete professionalism in how it was handled.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

It's cute when Dozy wants to discuss concepts such as democracy, civil liberties, human rights, etc...
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Fuck off, you stupid cunt!
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Ali's Choice wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:07 am
Fuck off, you stupid cunt!
Forgot you are leftist and chief on all this bull shit. You have been quite a cheerleader.

This is just the start of Australia’s woes you suspect.
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

You really are making a fool of yourself.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

UncleFB wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 8:57 am
You really are making a fool of yourself.
You may think so. I think those who are agreeing with the Aussie state to be fools
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Dozy wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:59 am
I think you will find there has been protests in Hong Kong in recent times and the police, despite the challenges, showed themselves to be exemplary and a beacon of how to do these things. They did this in the face of some very extreme and hostile behaviour.

There might be an other poster here who may enlighten you on the challenges they faced and then complete professionalism in how it was handled.
He referred to the protestors, online here, as the "cockroaches".

He was rightly criticised for doing that.
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Ellafan wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:44 am

Do you know anything about what went on in HK. Do you have any idea?

The man was as expected concerned about the well being of his team and their families. It’s an admirable trait for a man of his stature.

I’ll word it slightly differently, there was a substantial amount of unsavory people doing odious and unsavory actions during them protests. Happy now?
guy smiley

Post by guy smiley »

Just as there was in Melbourne.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Dozy wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:03 pm

The man was as expected concerned about the well being of his team and their families. It’s an admirable trait for a man of his stature.

I’ll word it slightly differently, there was a substantial amount of unsavory people doing odious and unsavory actions during them protests. Happy now?
So, Doh-Xi, why were his internet privileges withdrawn by the central committee? Didn't go hard enough (on-line) or something?
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

guy smiley wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:09 pm Just as there was in Melbourne.
With the Victoria lockdown, the construction shut down, the vaccine threats and mandates, the threats to anyone looking to protest or come to the CBD to get the shit kicked out if the and fined….all over a handful (very low) flu deaths.

Nah, this is very very different. Unless Facebook has released the same details of its platforms being used by groups to target police, their families, their extended families, educated facilities etc.. just like these HK protestors did

Is Melbourne like that? Not seen on the news
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Ellafan wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:14 pm

So, Doh-Xi, why were his internet privileges withdrawn by the central committee? Didn't go hard enough (on-line) or something?
No nothing about that. I just presume the man was interested in protecting people and doing his job ethically. And withdrew them himself to not engage in your shit.
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

You don't know anything about what's going on in Oz (and NZ), you have no idea, yet you're still flapping away on all our threads.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Dozy wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:17 pm
guy smiley wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:09 pm Just as there was in Melbourne.
With the Victoria lockdown, the construction shut down, the vaccine threats and mandates, the threats to anyone looking to protest or come to the CBD to get the shit kicked out if the and fined….all over a handful (very low) flu deaths.

Nah, this is very very different. Unless Facebook has released the same details of its platforms being used by groups to target police, their families, their extended families, educated facilities etc.. just like these HK protestors did

Is Melbourne like that? Not seen on the news
How many people are there back in the bunker scanning news feeds and social media and producing the summaries for you wolf warriors to scan, so that you can reply in real time and try to earn your money as an influencer?

Also, are you in China, or are you offshore in India or the Philippine is.? Is the pay any better off shore?
Dozy

Post by Dozy »

Massive change of direction again guys can only mean one thing.

Pull yourself up from the canvas
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Dozy wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:26 pm Massive change of direction again guys can only mean one thing.

Pull yourself up from the canvas
Can you please tell your wolf-warrior strategy adviser that we've been dealing with AC, and other trolls', efforts on this forum for years, that we are used to futile attempts to goal post shift, strawman, generate personal animus, and gaslight - to the point where you are getting so boring your posts are somnambulic.

Tell him to have another go though, this is PR, afterall and it's a meritocracy.

Unlike Communist China.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Clogs wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:48 am
I am mate. Nervously ball sweatingly agitated. My eldest daughter is a doggies supporter. Interesting times in our house. Living in the Western Suburbs surrounded by Doggies supporters is no doubt contributing.
Port Melbourne resident here. While most people are, rightfully, St Kilda fans, there are a number of Dees fans hanging flags in front windows and wrapping scarves and other Dees related merch around trees and other objects in their front yard.

I can't recall seeing any Bulldogs fan residences whatsoever. In noting that, I hope the Doggies get up. :thumbup:
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

jdogscoop wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:01 pm
Clogs wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:48 am
Port Melbourne resident here. While most people are, rightfully, St Kilda fans, there are a number of Dees fans hanging flags in front windows and wrapping scarves and other Dees related merch around trees and other objects in their front yard.

I can't recall seeing any Bulldogs fan residences whatsoever. In noting that, I hope the Doggies get up. :thumbup:
Port Melbourne scum! Boo. Hiss. Go 'towners!

Also fvck you. Go Dee's!
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

The tragic numbers left off that chart is the score from last night…

Melbourne, more truly f**ked than ever.

:(
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Enjoyed a few drinks in St Vincent's Gardens yesterday with friends.

Plenty of people doing the same despite the average weather.

A small concession from the Victorian Government, but an important one.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

At least the long long drought is finally over for Melbourne.

I am mr tent trousers. So much stiffness.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:51 am At least the long long drought is finally over for Melbourne.

I'd be day-drinking if I was you. 60 years is a hell of a wait.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Congratulations Dees. Not hard to raise a smile after that drought, and that performance.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Tim Smith did a press conference this morning, Dees scarf draped around his shoulders...

That's a huge moral victory for the Western Bulldogs...

I expect Max Gawn to hand the trophy back over to the Bont any moment now.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:54 am
Clogs wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:51 am At least the long long drought is finally over for Melbourne.

My liver refuses to go anywhere near alcohol today. It is still processing yesterday!
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Clogs wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:55 am

My liver refuses to go anywhere near alcohol today. It is still processing yesterday!

This all sounds too familiar...

From 2016:
Slim 293 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:44 am Speaking of liquor... my liver hurts...

:(
:thumbup:
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Clogs wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:55 am

In deference to your delicate state, I am typing softly.

Also, well done Ds! :thumbup:
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Slim 293 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:59 am Tim Smith did a press conference this morning, Dees scarf draped around his shoulders...

That's a huge moral victory for the Western Bulldogs...

I expect Max Gawn to hand the trophy back over to the Bont any moment now.
Smith must have some pretty incriminating photos of Matthew Guy for Guy to have named that thick, fat cvnt Shadow Attorney-General.

The fact Smith doesn't hold a law degree makes it especially laughable.