Melbourne. About to be fvcked again. Fvck you Ozzie Open!

All things Rugby
guy smiley

Re: Melbourne. About to be fvcked again. Fvck you Sydney!

Post by guy smiley »

She means well?

That’s nice, I guess.
shanky

Post by shanky »

guy smiley wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:20 pm She means well?

That’s nice, I guess.
I haven’t criticised Dan either. This is a pandemic that no one has the answers to. I cut them all slack
Last edited by shanky on Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olo

Post by Olo »

Absolutely. Who would be a state premier right now?
Gladys has done a good job, as have the other premiers, even Qlds bull dog.

Look overseas at the USA, Europe, South America and Africa. Australia has done very well comparatively and the state premiers have played a massive role.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

shanky wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:00 pm
les@mooloolaba wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:47 am
Olo wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:21 am
Clogs wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:09 am
Pat the Ex Mat wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:30 am Buckle up, it's the Brejiklian Express... :|
Fvck you Gladys! From all of us in Melbourne. Fvck you!
Easy there champ. We are not sure where those VIC cases have come from and god knows the shoe was on the other foot recently with young VIC types slipping under the radar into NSW to get to Byron Bay etc.
Gladys is a gem. We love her :nod:
She's a modern day Nero. Fvcking dick she is.
Shut the Fock up, idiot

She has a few faults but at least she means well. Unlike you, you ingrate

Just go home, where your shit won’t stink. We won’t miss you :thumbup:
Shit post shanky :thumbdown:
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Olo wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:06 am Absolutely. Who would be a state premier right now?

Look overseas at the USA, Europe, South America and Africa. Australia has done very well comparatively and the state premiers have played a massive role.
Even Scomo has been very supportive and level headed.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:28 am
Olo wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:06 am Absolutely. Who would be a state premier right now?

I think we all agree that no state in Australia has done badly. We have done very well as a country, and the state and Federal governments have all played a role in this.

And Olo, what's your issue with Palaszczuk? I think you'll find QLD has done better than any other state in Australia. We have the lowest mortality rate of any state and our economy is bouncing back faster due to our relative freedom from the vorus,
shanky

Post by shanky »

:blush:
Last edited by shanky on Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

shanky wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:51 am Oh my, look at you with the sudden pearl clutching

Let’s examine how shit it is then...

Is it more or less shit than you unrelenting campaign to politicise a health crisis that has killed hundreds of people and destroyed the livelihoods of countless more?
Leave me out of it. You just had a crack at an immigrant, and told him to f**k off back to his country. I'd expect that from someone who supports Pauline Hanson. I expected much more from you.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Last edited by shanky on Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

shanky wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:57 am
Ali's Choice wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:53 am
shanky wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:51 am Oh my, look at you with the sudden pearl clutching

Let’s examine how shit it is then...

Is it more or less shit than you unrelenting campaign to politicise a health crisis that has killed hundreds of people and destroyed the livelihoods of countless more?
Leave me out of it. You just had a crack at an immigrant, and told him to f**k off back to his country. I'd expect that from someone who supports Pauline Hanson. I expected much more from you.
Oh dear

Take your time now and think. Did I tell him to Fock off because he’s an immigrant, or because he’s a whiny prick?
You told him to "go home".

The fact it was a "safer" call because he is a Kiwi cousin doesn't make it right.

Apologise forthwith.
shanky

Post by shanky »

Fair enough lads. You’re right, I am better than that.

Les, I apologise. The comment was wrong. For what it’s worth, it wasn’t an intentionally hurtful instruction, more a sense of frustration.

Please accept my apology.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Edit: My have deleted my comment given shanky's classy post :thumbup:
Last edited by Ali's Choice on Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

shanky wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:13 am Fair enough lads. You’re right, I am better than that.

Les, I apologise. The comment was wrong. For what it’s worth, it wasn’t an intentionally hurtful instruction, more a sense of frustration.

Nicely done. :thumbup:
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

shanky wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:13 am Fair enough lads. You’re right, I am better than that.

Well done that fella!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

:thumbup:
Kiwias

Post by Kiwias »

Classy apology. :thumbup:
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:34 am

I think we all agree that no state in Australia has done badly. We have done very well as a country, and the state and Federal governments have all played a role in this.

And Olo, what's your issue with Palaszczuk? I think you'll find QLD has done better than any other state in Australia. We have the lowest mortality rate of any state and our economy is bouncing back faster due to our relative freedom from the vorus,
2021 is turning out to be a truly remarkable year. I never thought I would see the day when AC was ever glowing and warm in his praise of Scomo and his government.

No need to respond. Only a gentle pisstake. ;)
Olo

Post by Olo »

Ali's Choice wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:34 am

No issue. She is very well suited to the role for Queensland. Her delivery lacks a little subtlety but I can live with that. Being a bull dog is not necessarily a bad thing.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

Sparsely populated shithole with massive distances between population centres. Not hard to see how plum did OK is it. After you dispersed that covid cruise contingent to the rest of the world from Sydney. You slags
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:39 am

Sparsely populated shithole with massive distances between population centres. Not hard to see how plum did OK is it
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:39 am

Sparsely populated shithole with massive distances between population centres. Not hard to see how plum did OK is it. After you dispersed that covid cruise contingent to the rest of the world from Sydney. You slags
m888. m88888888. They were fine when they left but youse dirty foreign buggers plagued them.

Shame on you.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Melbourne testing centres turning people away from being tested because they are too busy.

Melbourne. How the fvck did we end up here?
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Victorian residents being turned away from Victoria at the vic-nsw border. WTF? :shock:

They are not allowed to return to where they live. No alternative arrangements.
Farva

Post by Farva »

So confirmed it’s from Sydney and the 10 cases are all linked to the one cluster. Hopefully it’s under control.
Farva

Post by Farva »

Clogs wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:28 pm Victorian residents being turned away from Victoria at the vic-nsw border. WTF? :shock:

Are they?
I thought they could still get through but needed to quarantine for 14 days now.
Are they not getting through? that’s not right.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

10 new cases of the Sydney flu... :frown:
Olo

Post by Olo »

Well they can’t stay here. Manus Island?
Farva

Post by Farva »

Farva wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:53 pm
Clogs wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:28 pm Victorian residents being turned away from Victoria at the vic-nsw border. WTF? :shock:

Are they?
I thought they could still get through but needed to quarantine for 14 days now.
They explained it. You need a permit which you need to apply for. So you can come back you just need a permit. Makes sense because people have been abusing it.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Are they?

So did I, but on the news on tv a while back they said Victorians were left stranded and turned back. Probably the news that fvcked it up because it cannot be correct.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Farva wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:02 am

Are they?
They explained it. You need a permit which you need to apply for. So you can come back you just need a permit. Makes sense because people have been abusing it.

So just to be clear, I need a permit to go home? Even though I have a drivers licence to prove my place of residence? Bureaucratic lunacy.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

And again, it's not as if we haven't had the time to prepare for a clvsterfvck like this. Rapid response testing could have been very well prepared for. Now we are turning people away. Even though we know testing is what will keep us safe.

Where is the North Face sales rep?
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:28 pm They are not allowed to return to where they live. No alternative arrangements.
Firstly, that's not happening at all. There was an op-ed in The Age yesterday that alluded to that, but the journalist who wrote it was confused. No doubt it's a stressful time for everyone and that caused the confusion.

Secondly, that's been the reality for overseas Aussies since March. They have no way of getting home and no alternative arrangements have been made.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

All the current Victorian cases have been genome-linked to the Sydney Cluster. The usual trolls can attack Dan Andrews for closing the border too soon, but every single infection in Victoria spawned from Sydney.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01-02/ ... d/13027414
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:10 am
Clogs wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:28 pm They are not allowed to return to where they live. No alternative arrangements.
Firstly, that's not happening at all. There was an op-ed in The Age yesterday that alluded to that, but the journalist who wrote it was confused. No doubt it's a stressful time for everyone and that caused the confusion.

Secondly, that's been the reality for overseas Aussies since March. They have no way of getting home and no alternative arrangements have been made.
Dumb post. It is happening. And unlike people outside Australian borders, these are people already in Australia and are in their vehicles trying to return home and are being denied entry.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-12-21/ ... n/13002940
"In terms of people arriving after midnight Monday, the very strong message is anyone, Victorian or otherwise, coming in from the Greater Sydney area or Central Coast area will not be able to enter the state," he said.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 56r57.html

The clock is ticking for Victorians scrambling to get home from NSW before the border slams shut at 11.59pm on Friday.

Victorians will be turned away at the state line if they arrive in queues after midnight and will not be allowed to enter hotel quarantine unless they have exceptional circumstances.

The border closure has even split up some Victorian families who chose to return at different times.

Rachelle Connor from Surrey Hills drove back to Victoria from regional NSW with her three sons on New Year's Eve after the announcement that the border would be closing.

However her husband, Peter, and daughter, Genevieve, stayed behind as they had been in Sydney on December 19, which meant they were not able to get a permit to come home.
They now face an uncertain wait for the border to reopen, even though they had been in areas previously considered a green zone.

"We're thinking potentially weeks [until they can return]," she said.
Last edited by Clogs on Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Slim 293

Post by Slim 293 »

Clogs wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:14 am

Dumb post. It is happening. And unlike people outside Australian borders, these are people already in Australia and are in their vehicles trying to return home and are being denied entry.

"In terms of people arriving after midnight Monday, the very strong message is anyone, Victorian or otherwise, coming in from the Greater Sydney area or Central Coast area will not be able to enter the state," he said.

They have to go into mandatory hotel quarantine...
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:14 am Victorians will be turned away at the state line if they arrive in queues after midnight and will not be allowed to enter hotel quarantine unless they have exceptional circumstances.
That sounds terrible, but that article is nearly two weeks old so I don't think it's accurate.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Slim 293 wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:23 am
Clogs wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:14 am

They have to go into mandatory hotel quarantine...
Yeh, but nah...
Victorians will be turned away at the border if they arrive in queues after midnight and will not be allowed to enter hotel quarantine unless they had exceptional circumstances, Mr Weimar said.
Ali's Choice

Post by Ali's Choice »

Clogs, why are you spamming this thread with inaccurate, two week old articles?
Last edited by Ali's Choice on Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:26 am
Clogs wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:14 am Victorians will be turned away at the state line if they arrive in queues after midnight and will not be allowed to enter hotel quarantine unless they have exceptional circumstances.
That sounds terrible, but that article is nearly two weeks old so I don't think it's accurate.
I have posted this one from the Age. Published yesterday. It is incredible if true.

Victorians will be turned away at the border if they arrive in queues after midnight and will not be allowed to enter hotel quarantine unless they had exceptional circumstances, Mr Weimar said.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Ali's Choice wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:28 am Clogs, why are you spamming this thread with inaccurate, two week old articles?
Dumb post.