Melbourne. Fvcked.

All things Rugby
jdogscoop

Re: Melbourne. Fvcked.

Post by jdogscoop »

Shocker. Numbers have 'sploded with aged care home cases and people going to work with symptoms.

Get the federal help rolling stat. This is an Australian issue.
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

jdogscoop wrote:Shocker. Numbers have 'sploded with aged care home cases and people going to work with symptoms.

You can’t say MB didn’t try to warn you...
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Mr Mike wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:Shocker. Numbers have 'sploded with aged care home cases and people going to work with symptoms.

:roll: His entire thesis was that I said NZ had it wrong going to level 4 lockdown, which was bullshit.

I commended NZ on that step, but at the time said it was wrong to say Australia was slack by comparison.

In 7 out of 8 states and territories going to stage 3 restrictions was the right call. And in the 8th, the level of restrictions wasn't the issue - it was hotel quarantine.
Mr Mike

Post by Mr Mike »

jdogscoop wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:

:roll: His entire thesis was that I said NZ had it wrong going to level 4 lockdown, which was bullshit.

I commended NZ on that step, but at the time said it was wrong to say Australia was slack by comparison.

In 7 out of 8 states and territories going to stage 3 restrictions was the right call. And in the 8th, the level of restrictions wasn't the issue - it was hotel quarantine.
The eye roll was more than sufficient response. The line wasn’t serious, it was a grim sympathy for the awful pestilence stalking you, and I don’t mean COVID.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Mr Mike wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:

The eye roll was more than sufficient response. The line wasn’t serious, it was a grim sympathy for the awful pestilence stalking you, and I don’t mean COVID.
:lol:
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

JPNZ wrote:
Thomas wrote:Two new cases in Queensland. The first since May which aren't from people testing positive in quarantine. Both are women who travelled from Melbourne via Sydney and lied on their border forms. One of them works at a school and both attended a large church on the weekend...instead of being in quarantine.

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

11/10 for stupidity.

What are the odds they are anti-vaxxers? The makeup?! :shock:
grievous

Post by grievous »

19 and they look like that already?

Where is the Attorney general in each state giving police powers to bundle these cretin into a paddy wagon and slammer?
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
JPNZ wrote:
Thomas wrote:Two new cases in Queensland. The first since May which aren't from people testing positive in quarantine. Both are women who travelled from Melbourne via Sydney and lied on their border forms. One of them works at a school and both attended a large church on the weekend...instead of being in quarantine.

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

11/10 for stupidity.

What have they done their lips?
UncleFB

Post by UncleFB »

Ellafan wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
JPNZ wrote:

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

11/10 for stupidity.

As someone with naturally fat lips, I've no idea why they do that. Have you been to the Eastern Suburbs or Darling Harbour on the weekend (assuming you're Sydney based) - those lips are all over the place.
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Stay strong my Melbourne brothers. Wear your mask and gloves and social distance from each other.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
JPNZ wrote:

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

11/10 for stupidity.

I will say there's a 99% chance they aren't anti-vaxxers or anything like that. Just young and dumb.
JPNZ

Post by JPNZ »

Ellafan wrote:
Fake it till you make it....
Sensible Stephen

Post by Sensible Stephen »

Thomas wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
JPNZ wrote:

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

11/10 for stupidity.

I will say there's a 99% chance they aren't anti-vaxxers or anything like that. Just young and dumb.
One of them is refusing to cooperate with authorities. Not telling them where she was etc. Christ.

Either sex worker on the side, antivaxxer or beyond dumb.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

UncleFB wrote: As someone with naturally fat lips, I've no idea why they do that. Have you been to the Eastern Suburbs or Darling Harbour on the weekend (assuming you're Sydney based) - those lips are all over the place.
In all seriousness, it's very sad that young women are doing this readily.

Dermal filler in the lips, cheeks and botox, etc..

:|
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Ask them who inspires them and the answer will be one of the Kardashians or some other equally vacuous twat.
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

Sensible Stephen wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
JPNZ wrote:Ummm WTF Australia

11/10 for stupidity.

One of them is refusing to cooperate with authorities. Not telling them where she was etc. Christ.

I'm going with the simple assumption that they are what they appear to be: self-absorbed teenage fúckwits.
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

Sensible Stephen wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
JPNZ wrote:

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

11/10 for stupidity.

As much as they are utter plums who should be punished, this front page is out of order:

Zakar

Post by Zakar »

MungoMan wrote:
Sensible Stephen wrote:
Thomas wrote:
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
JPNZ wrote:Ummm WTF Australia

11/10 for stupidity.

I'm going with the simple assumption that they are what they appear to be: self-absorbed teenage fúckwits.
Yeah, occams razor seems to suggest they are just young and dumb. Probably the last part of the saying too.
Sensible Stephen

Post by Sensible Stephen »

Bindi wrote:
As much as they are utter plums who should be punished, this front page is out of order:

Yeah, thats just down right dangerous. Wouldn't take much for some idiot to try and punish them batman style.

They should never have been named. But they should be whisked off to jail for a few months.
Kahu

Post by Kahu »

Zakar wrote: Yeah, occams razor seems to suggest they are just young and dumb. Probably the last part of the saying too.
:lol: :thumbup:
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

Slim 293 wrote:Apparently 700 new cases and 13 deaths...

:(
:(
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Sensible Stephen wrote:
Either sex worker on the side
If you were going to pay someone to fly interstate you'd want someone better looking, surely?
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

MungoMan wrote:I'm going with the simple assumption that they are what they appear to be: self-absorbed teenage fúckwits.
Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate. :thumbup:
Last edited by Ellafan on Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pat the Ex Mat

Post by Pat the Ex Mat »

Occam was certainly a provocative fucker
Ghost-Of-Nepia

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

JPNZ wrote:

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

"I've grown accustomed to her face"....

Wait, there's absolutely no chance of getting accustomed to those faces.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

The case of these two women highlights the flawed response all over Australia, and this time in Queensland which is now held up as the bastion of Covid response for some reason.

That you could have people make a false claim on a form and then easily get through border control to then mix with the community and spread the most dangerous virus known for decades is an abject failure of systems both state and federal.
Kahu

Post by Kahu »

Muttonbirds wrote:The case of these two women highlights the flawed response all over Australia, and this time in Queensland which is now held up as the bastion of Covid response for some reason.

That you could have people make a false claim on a form and then easily get through border control to then mix with the community and spread the most dangerous virus known for decades is an abject failure of systems both state and federal.
I agree and the NZ Labour government should be hung out to dry for their failure to not conduct mandatory testing on all border arrivals for over 2 months!!!
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

Kahu wrote:
Muttonbirds wrote:The case of these two women highlights the flawed response all over Australia, and this time in Queensland which is now held up as the bastion of Covid response for some reason.

I agree and the NZ Labour government should be hung out to dry for their failure to not conduct mandatory testing on all border arrivals for over 2 months!!!
Tests are not reliable. 14 day Quarantine is. All arrivals in NZ are quarantined for two weeks. Except if broken out by opposition MPs determined to spread Coronavirus for political purposes.
Last edited by Muttonbirds on Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ellafan

Post by Ellafan »

Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
JPNZ wrote:

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

Hey Volty, I'm in one of those chain 24hr gyms where you can use your card to go to any franchised gym in the country. Very occasionally over the years, when my flexible hours mean I pop in mid morning to pump some iron, I see these once in a blue moon blow-ins that are actually better looking than those two numpties, but fit the mould - long dark hair, bolt ons, fit but curvy, blown up lips, wear make up to the gym, etc. And wondering where they had flown in from, and how much that cost.

I think I'll just stick to gap tooth nurses with sex toys :thumbup:
Ghost-Of-Nepia

Post by Ghost-Of-Nepia »

Ellafan wrote:
Ghost-Of-Nepia wrote:
JPNZ wrote:

Cunts.
Ummm WTF Australia

Hey Volty, I'm in one of those chain 24hr gyms where you can use your card to go to any franchised gym in the country. Very occasionally over the years, when my flexible hours mean I pop in mid morning to pump some iron, I see these once in a blue moon blow-ins that are actually better looking than those two numpties, but fit the mould - long dark hair, bolt ons, fit but curvy, blown up lips, wear make up to the gym, etc. And wondering where they had flown in from, and how much that cost.

I think I'll just stick to gap tooth nurses with sex toys :thumbup:
Sensible approach. Nurses have a sexy fatalistic approach to matters of their crotch.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

As opposed to, say, getting compassionate leave to depart from your hotel quarantine without even getting tested?
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

jdogscoop wrote:

As opposed to, say, getting compassionate leave to depart from your hotel quarantine without even getting tested?
And how many new cases and deaths has that resulted in? Zero.

I'm mindful of the recent case in NZ where a South Korean person tested positive after returning to Korea. In response we traced 170 contacts and shut down a supermarket he shopped at. He's not even in the country anymore!

Meanwhile Melbourne suffered 700 new cases today and Australia suffered 82 extra deaths since they supposedly eliminated. And according to you it is all because a backpacker gave a hand job to a quarantine security guard. :roll:
Harveys

Post by Harveys »

This thread...

dargotronV.1

Post by dargotronV.1 »

Harveys wrote:This thread...

Looks unhygienic. Where's the facemasks.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

Harveys wrote:This thread...
That image you posted is typical of you. A load of privileged white males being cruel to an animal. You didn't need to do it. It also has nothing to do with the plight of the people of Melbourne currently in their second lockdown. Huge numbers of families removed from their normal lives. Tens of thousands of kids who can't participate in sport.

You are a disgraceful person. :?
Last edited by Muttonbirds on Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Muttonbirds wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:

I'm mindful of the recent case in NZ where a South Korean person tested positive after returning to Korea. In response we traced 170 contacts and shut down a supermarket he shopped at. He's not even in the country anymore!

Meanwhile Melbourne suffered 700 new cases today and Australia suffered 82 extra deaths since they supposedly eliminated. And according to you it is all because a backpacker gave a hand job to a quarantine security guard. :roll:
Don't take it from me, Muttonmong.
"Comments made by the Chief Health Officer [Brett Sutton] to the media have suggested that it may be that every case of COVID-19 in Victoria in recent weeks could be sourced to the hotel quarantine program."
The fact that the people leaving quarantine in NZ without getting tested didn't then spread COVID-19 on a widespread scale was down to luck, nothing more. They didn't even know about it until weeks later.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

jdogscoop wrote:
Muttonbirds wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:

"Comments made by the Chief Health Officer [Brett Sutton] to the media have suggested that it may be that every case of COVID-19 in Victoria in recent weeks could be sourced to the hotel quarantine program."
The fact that the people leaving quarantine in NZ without getting tested didn't then spread COVID-19 on a widespread scale was down to luck, nothing more. They didn't even know about it until weeks later.
Nope. The Covid Karens who were busted out of quarantine by National Party MP, Chris Bishop, were picked up immediately.

I find the claim by you that all 80+ deaths and today's 700+ cases is down to one quarantine breach very, very difficult to believe. Given your push back against New Zealand's successful response to Covid-19, I suspect you are coming from a political angle on this. You stated clearly you hated Jacina Ardern supposedly talking down to you? Here's a thought...grow the fvck up.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Muttonbirds wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:
Muttonbirds wrote:
jdogscoop wrote:

Nope. The Covid Karens who were busted out of quarantine by National Party MP, Chris Bishop, were picked up immediately.

I find the claim by you that all 80+ deaths and today's 700+ cases is down to one quarantine breach very, very difficult to believe. Given your anti-New Zealand successful response to Covid-19, I suspect you are coming from a political angle on this. You stated clearly you hated Jacina Ardern supposedly talking down to you? Here's a thought...grow the fudge up.
:lol: Ah Muttongmong with your 0.049 batting average. I'm probably going to double tick it for Labour this year.

It was a few more than the COVID-Karens, too.
The Ministry of Health has finally revealed how many of the 55 people who left managed isolation early on compassionate leave were not tested for Covid.
The answer is 51.

Of the 55, 39 have now tested negative, seven won't be tested for medical reasons or because they are children and one was wrongly counted because their leave application was withdrawn. Of the remaining eight, four are awaiting test results and four still haven't been tested.
Don't forget 7 out of 8 Australian states and territories have successfully warded off COVID-19 with stage 3 restrictions. Victoria was all but there too, with a couple of 0 case days last month, before the hotel quarantine debacle led to the second outbreak.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

Seven of eight. That could be a meme into the future. We nearly got there but for a hand job in the dunny of the Meridian.
Last edited by Muttonbirds on Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jdogscoop

Post by jdogscoop »

Muttonbirds wrote:Seven of eight. That could be a meme into the future. We nearly got there.
That's 19 million people successfully protected. I wouldn't call that a laughing matter.

Victoria is now ringfenced from the rest of Australia and will surely bring it under control as well, eventually.