Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
WHEN:
Saturday 1st August

KICK OFF:
Auckland - 7.05m
Sydney – 5.05pm

WHERE:
Hamilton, NZ

Image

VENUE:
FMG Stadium, Hamilton

Image

REFEREE:
Referee: Ben O'Keeffe.
Assistant Referee 1: Paul Williams.
Assistant Referee 2: Richard Kelly.
TMO: Glenn Newman.

TEAMS:

Image

1. Reuben O’Neill (9)
2. Bradley Slater (13)
3. Nepo Laulala (39)
4. Tupou Vaa’i (5)
5. Mitchell Brown (43)
6. Lachlan Boshier (55)
7. Sam Cane (120) ©
8. Pita Gus Sowakula (26)

9. Brad Weber (83)
10. Aaron Cruden (99) ***
11. Sean Wainui (36)
12. Alex Nankivell (30)
13. Anton Lienert-Brown (79)
14. Shaun Stevenson (50)
15. Damian McKenzie (82)

Reserves:
16. Samisoni Taukei’aho (34)
17. Ollie Norris (2)
18. Angus Ta’avao (33)
19. Naitoa Ah Kuoi (10)
20. Simon Parker**
21. Lisati Milo-Harris (3)
22. Kaleb Trask (7)
23. Quinn Tupaea (10)



Image

15. Will Jordan
14. Sevu Reece
13. Fetuli Paea
12. Jack Goodhue
11. George Bridge
10. Richie Mo’unga
9. Mitchell Drummond

8. Tom Sanders
7. Tom Christie
6. Sione Havili
5. Mitchell Dunshea
4. Samuel Whitelock
3. Michael Alaalatoa
2. Codie Taylor (captain)
1. George Bower

Reserves:
16. Andrew Makalio
17. Isi Tu'ungafasi
18. Oliver Jager
19. Quinten Strange
20. Billy Harmon
21. Bryn Hall
22. Brett Cameron
23. Leicester Fainga’anuku.




Last edited by Ali's Choice on Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
Very excited for this match. The Chiefs may be 0-6 but they have been very close in almost all those losses. With so many injuries across both squads, this match is really open and I'm certainly very respectful of the Chiefs and aware of what they are capable of.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
Shit news for Chiefs fans that Alaimalo is out of the rest of the competition. Caleb Clarke is a f**king grub.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19488
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
Left buying my tickets a little late. Had to be happy with seats just out from the goal line so, even though we are 6 - 0, the fans haven't deserted them yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14195
Ali's Choice wrote:
Shit news for Chiefs fans that Alaimalo is out of the rest of the competition. Caleb Clarke is a f**king grub.


If you thought that was intentional you're insane. He comes into try and make a last ditch tackle, can't pull out once he's committed, and unintentionally squashes the poor bugger. The last thing we needed was losing a player of Alaimalo's quality, but Clarke was reckless at worst rather than grubby.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5950
Seriously hope the Chiefs get up for this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
naki wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Shit news for Chiefs fans that Alaimalo is out of the rest of the competition. Caleb Clarke is a f**king grub.


If you thought that was intentional you're insane. He comes into try and make a last ditch tackle, can't pull out once he's committed, and unintentionally squashes the poor bugger. The last thing we needed was losing a player of Alaimalo's quality, but Clarke was reckless at worst rather than grubby.


I don't think he intended to rub him out for the season. But I do think Clarke deliberately landed on a prone player who was in the act of scoring a try.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14195
Ali's Choice wrote:
naki wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Shit news for Chiefs fans that Alaimalo is out of the rest of the competition. Caleb Clarke is a f**king grub.


If you thought that was intentional you're insane. He comes into try and make a last ditch tackle, can't pull out once he's committed, and unintentionally squashes the poor bugger. The last thing we needed was losing a player of Alaimalo's quality, but Clarke was reckless at worst rather than grubby.


I don't think he intended to rub him out for the season. But I do think Clarke deliberately landed on a prone player who was in the act of scoring a try.


Deliberately? Perhaps you're just more cynical than me

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
naki wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
naki wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Shit news for Chiefs fans that Alaimalo is out of the rest of the competition. Caleb Clarke is a f**king grub.


If you thought that was intentional you're insane. He comes into try and make a last ditch tackle, can't pull out once he's committed, and unintentionally squashes the poor bugger. The last thing we needed was losing a player of Alaimalo's quality, but Clarke was reckless at worst rather than grubby.


I don't think he intended to rub him out for the season. But I do think Clarke deliberately landed on a prone player who was in the act of scoring a try.


Deliberately? Perhaps you're just more cynical than me

Image


I think Clarke knew that he would initiate contact, but I doubt he meant to end his season/career. Reckless is probably the better term to use. Of I was a Chiefs fan I'd be livid.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40876
Ali's Choice wrote:
naki wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Shit news for Chiefs fans that Alaimalo is out of the rest of the competition. Caleb Clarke is a f**king grub.


If you thought that was intentional you're insane. He comes into try and make a last ditch tackle, can't pull out once he's committed, and unintentionally squashes the poor bugger. The last thing we needed was losing a player of Alaimalo's quality, but Clarke was reckless at worst rather than grubby.


I don't think he intended to rub him out for the season. But I do think Clarke deliberately landed on a prone player who was in the act of scoring a try.


And with no chance of stopping him scoring the try.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14195
Ali's Choice wrote:
naki wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
naki wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Shit news for Chiefs fans that Alaimalo is out of the rest of the competition. Caleb Clarke is a f**king grub.


If you thought that was intentional you're insane. He comes into try and make a last ditch tackle, can't pull out once he's committed, and unintentionally squashes the poor bugger. The last thing we needed was losing a player of Alaimalo's quality, but Clarke was reckless at worst rather than grubby.


I don't think he intended to rub him out for the season. But I do think Clarke deliberately landed on a prone player who was in the act of scoring a try.


Deliberately? Perhaps you're just more cynical than me

Image


I think Clarke knew that he would initiate contact, but I doubt he meant to end his season/career. Reckless is probably the better term to use. Of I was a Chiefs fan I'd be livid.


Reckless is right. But if I was livid then I'd have to allow myself to also be livid at whatever Chiefs player recklessly but unintentionally injured a player the next time it happens. And it will probably happen this weekend.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14195
Kiwias wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
naki wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Shit news for Chiefs fans that Alaimalo is out of the rest of the competition. Caleb Clarke is a f**king grub.


If you thought that was intentional you're insane. He comes into try and make a last ditch tackle, can't pull out once he's committed, and unintentionally squashes the poor bugger. The last thing we needed was losing a player of Alaimalo's quality, but Clarke was reckless at worst rather than grubby.


I don't think he intended to rub him out for the season. But I do think Clarke deliberately landed on a prone player who was in the act of scoring a try.


And with no chance of stopping him scoring the try.


There's always a chance, no rugby player worth his salt is just going to let a player dot it down without trying to stop him, a split-second earlier and he's got a fighting chance. Clarke didn't make it in time, but can't disappear into thin air once he's committed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am
Posts: 8671
You see that sort of last ditch attempt all the time but it doesn't usually result in injury. It's a real shame the player is out for the season but labeling Clarke a grub for that is pretty harsh.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 2203
Location: Christchurch NZ
Crusaders named

Will Jordan
Sevu Reece
Fetuli Paea
Jack Goodhue
George Bridge
Richie Mo’unga
Mitchell Drummond

Tom Sanders
Tom Christie
Sione Havili
Mitchell Dunshea
Samuel Whitelock
Michael Alaalatoa
Codie Taylor (captain)
George Bower

Reserves:
Andrew Makalio
Isi Tu'ungafasi
Oliver Jager
Quinten Strange
Billy Harmon
Bryn Hall
Brett Cameron
Leicester Fainga’anuku.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 2203
Location: Christchurch NZ
Big losses with Whetu Douglas and Joe Moody out

Quote:
A family bereavement has rubbed Crusaders prop Joe Moody out of Saturday night’s crunch clash with the Chiefs in Hamilton.

Moody was initially named in the team when the Crusaders held their Thursday morning media session at Rugby Park, before he was scratched early in the afternoon.

The All Black loosehead is one of two forwards to join an already lengthy list of unavailable players, with No 8 Whetukamokamo Douglas also set to watch from afar.

Douglas, who sprained the medial collateral ligament in his left-knee during the second half of last week’s defeat to the Hurricanes, joins a stack of other dinged up players on the sideline: Scott Barrett, Braydon Ennor, David Havili, Cullen Grace and Ethan Blackadder.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5018
Enz - good news on tickets (that high demand - not for you), especially as night game.

For the chiefs ... they’re playing for pride (I do think they played really well in parts). Most of NZ will be supporting them, if only to open up the comp. saders look good but not best (their 9s have been the best pair this year).

Hope for a chiefs win and a great game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5950
I think the chiefs could salvage a fair bit of reputation if they overcome a crusaders outfit who are playing well. It would have been a lot better if the hurricanes didn’t beat them to it though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:58 am
Posts: 3443
Players need to take responsibility and look out for the safety of their workmates hence why we have seen the trend over the past few years to punish contact to the head. Clarke gets the benefit of the doubt because he is young but he needs to be careful a pattern of behaviour doesn't emerge.

Crusaders by 13


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 13460
Location: Melbourne
Lots of injured Crusaders. Chiefs could burgle this one.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
jdogscoop wrote:
Lots of injured Crusaders. Chiefs could burgle this one.


Yup, Moody and Douglas are a quarter of our starting pack, and to lose them both for the same match is terrible luck. The pack we have named for this match is the weakest we have ever named to start a competition game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3055
Don't worry about positions on the ladder or losing streaks, playing the Chiefs away missing 6 first choice players, including half our starting pack, will be a tough contest.

If we're being brutally honest, outside of Taylor and Whitelock that's a journeyman pack. I certainly can't remember the Crusaders ever naming a weaker loose forward trio. Cane and Boshier could have a field day.

Is Romano still in the squad? I'm surprised he hasn't been sighted given all our forward injuries. Dunshea to 6 and Romano to lock wouldn't be a bad option.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
mrbrownstone wrote:
Don't worry about positions on the ladder or losing streaks, playing the Chiefs away missing 6 first choice players, including half our starting pack, will be a tough contest.

If we're being brutally honest, outside of Taylor and Whitelock that's a journeyman pack. I certainly can't remember the Crusaders ever naming a weaker loose forward trio. Cane and Boshier could have a field day.


I'd also say that Ala'alatoa is better than journeyman status. The Crusaders scrum hasn't been bested this season and he's started at TH prop for every game.

Sam Whitelock has played as many SR games as all his fellow starting forwards combined except for Mike Ala'alatoa. This is a baby pack. The backline is still very strong, although they will miss Brayden Ennor like they did last week.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3055
Ali's Choice wrote:
mrbrownstone wrote:
Don't worry about positions on the ladder or losing streaks, playing the Chiefs away missing 6 first choice players, including half our starting pack, will be a tough contest.

If we're being brutally honest, outside of Taylor and Whitelock that's a journeyman pack. I certainly can't remember the Crusaders ever naming a weaker loose forward trio. Cane and Boshier could have a field day.


I'd also say that Ala'alatoa is better than journeyman status. The Crusaders scrum hasn't been bested this season and he's started at TH prop for every game.

Sam Whitelock has played as many SR games as all his fellow starting forwards combined except for Mike Ala'alatoa. This is a baby pack. The backline is still very strong, although they will miss Brayden Ennor like they did last week.


Yeah fair point, a bit harsh on Ala'alatoa, he's been quality for a while and stepped up seamlessly since Franks' departure.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17288
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Here's my elaborate fantasy: Chiefs win, Landers win and Canes, Blues and Crusaders all have a chance in the final round...is that mathematically possible?

Meanwhile, here's an allegorical Crusaders' fan, 36 hours from now...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 2203
Location: Christchurch NZ
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
Here's my elaborate fantasy: Chiefs win, Landers win and Canes, Blues and Crusaders all have a chance in the final round...is that mathematically possible?

Meanwhile, here's an allegorical Crusaders' fan, 36 hours from now...

Image


Possible.. btw there are two rounds after this weeks round.

Week 7
Canes v Chiefs
Crusaders v Landers

Week 8
Landers vs Canes
Blues v Crusaders


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3055
JPNZ wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
Here's my elaborate fantasy: Chiefs win, Landers win and Canes, Blues and Crusaders all have a chance in the final round...is that mathematically possible?

Meanwhile, here's an allegorical Crusaders' fan, 36 hours from now...

Image


Possible.. btw there are two rounds after this weeks round.

Week 7
Canes v Chiefs
Crusaders v Landers

Week 8
Landers vs Canes
Blues v Crusaders


I think for it to be all on in the last round:

-Blues win this week (no BP)
-Canes win next week (BP)
-Crusaders lose at least one of the next 2

Would leave the ladder as

Crusaders 24 (assuming 1 win + losing BP)
Blues 21
Canes 21


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 2203
Location: Christchurch NZ
^^ Yeah, the only thing I would add is getting a winning bonus point is pretty hard to do. Losing BP are easy.. If the Canes don't get a BP win in the next 2 games they can't win.

Bonus points after 7 rounds

Winning = 2 (Both Crusaders)
Losing = 9 (5 x Chiefs, 2 x Highlanders, 1 x Blues, 1 x Crusaders)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Posts: 5423
Location: NZ
Just doing my SuperBru picks

Toughy

Should I do Crusaders by 20 or 30?

Advice needed


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4404
30


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Posts: 5423
Location: NZ
Shrekles wrote:
30



Thinking 37

You get more points for getting closest to the score.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am
Posts: 2203
Location: Christchurch NZ
As nearly all the games have been I'm expecting this to be closer than most think. Crusaders by 8


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Posts: 5423
Location: NZ
JPNZ wrote:
As nearly all the games have been I'm expecting this to be closer than most think. Crusaders by 8


That score is probably what the Chiefs players will dream of getting beaten by, with a wry warming smile, as they sleep tonight. Only to be man shammed.

I feel for them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5018
F**k you all (most of you).

Chiefs by 3-5.

Your ours, again.

Like good over evil, the Jedi over the Darkside, once again the north shall overcome the racist south...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
Posts: 5423
Location: NZ
kiwigreg369 wrote:
F**k you all (most of you).

Chiefs by 3-5.

Your ours, again.

Like good over evil, the Jedi over the Darkside, once again the north shall overcome the racist south...


This may happen. But the purity of my simple, humble, southern, underdog team may just manage to turn the corner at the end against them for their kids and families and win for the community.....Especially the disabled ones. And kids without parents.

I see it being a tough but good game


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 9:12 am
Posts: 8671
The Chiefs came bloody close to upsetting the Crusaders on a gloomy, wet Canterbury day so with home advantage anything is possible. The Chiefs are due. Chiefs by 3.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 19488
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left
kiwigreg369 wrote:
F**k you all (most of you).

Chiefs by 3-5.

Your ours, again.

Like good over evil, the Jedi over the Darkside, once again the north shall overcome the racist south...


:nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
The lineout will be decide this match. If the Crusaders can somehow get their recent lineout woes sorted, and maintain parity at scrum time without Moody, they they are in with a chance to win. Because they won't match the Chiefs in the loose and at the breakdown, we know that. Our backrow of Christie, Sanders and Havili is the least experienced and least capable backrow in the history of Crusader rugby. That's not hyperbole, that just fact.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10477
Location: Texas
Ali's Choice wrote:
Our backrow of Christie, Sanders and Havili is the least experienced and least capable backrow in the history of Crusader rugby. That's not hyperbole, that just fact.

Dean Coleman, Angus Gardiner and Todd Blackadder started against the Chiefs without even a single Super Rugby cap between them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28222
Location: Queensland
Mr Mike wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Our backrow of Christie, Sanders and Havili is the least experienced and least capable backrow in the history of Crusader rugby. That's not hyperbole, that just fact.

Dean Coleman, Angus Gardiner and Todd Blackadder started against the Chiefs without even a single Super Rugby cap between them.


Was that in 1996 back in the first season of SR?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10477
Location: Texas
Ali's Choice wrote:
Mr Mike wrote:
Ali's Choice wrote:
Our backrow of Christie, Sanders and Havili is the least experienced and least capable backrow in the history of Crusader rugby. That's not hyperbole, that just fact.

Dean Coleman, Angus Gardiner and Todd Blackadder started against the Chiefs without even a single Super Rugby cap between them.


Was that in 1996 back in the first season of SR?

Well spotted.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CarrotGawks, Google Adsense [Bot], Leinster in London, Nieghorn, Saint, World Class Phil and 54 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group