All Blacks renamed..

All things Rugby
madman

All Blacks renamed..

Post by madman »

All Blacks to change their name .

https://doublebaytoday.com/new-zealand- ... me-blacks/
The New Zealand Prime Minister has announced the country’s national Rugby Union team will change its name in a push for racial equality.
“From today New Zealand’s Rugby team will be officially known as the ‘Some Blacks,” says Jacinda Ardern. “The new name more accurately reflects the ethnic diversity of our team.”
“We need to recognise our white players, without marginalising our indigenous players.”
Critics say the name change is an over reaction, given the name ‘All Blacks’ isn’t even a reference to skin colour.

“That’s not relevant,” says Ardern. “In today’s climate, we don’t want to take any chances.”
It remains unclear when international rugby matches will re-commence as officials navigate the Covid-19 pandemic.
But Ardern says she’s confident name change will be fully implemented by the time games re-commence.
usermame

Re: All Blacks renamed..

Post by usermame »

Jesus.
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

And people give Saffas shit about their comedy.

*checks source location

Shit.
Zakar

Post by Zakar »

Double Bay today is pretty much the Betoota Advocate if it was run by unfunny plum from the eastern suburbs.
Harveys

Post by Harveys »

Bindi wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:36 am And people give Saffas shit about their comedy.

*checks source location

Shit.
:lol: :thumbup:
CrazyIslander

Post by CrazyIslander »

Harveys wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:36 pm
Bindi wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:36 am And people give Saffas shit about their comedy.

*checks source location

Shit.
:lol: :thumbup:
:lol:
MungoMan

Post by MungoMan »

*checks source location

Shit.
:lol: :lol:
mightyreds

Post by mightyreds »

I can actually imagine Jacinta saying that at her politically correct peak.

She's done a great job with the pandemic, though, even if all it took was a few loose cannons to mess it up again, however mild it may be compared to the worst countries.
Muttonbirds

Post by Muttonbirds »

We in NZ have a similar satire news outlet called The Civilian. Don't think they'd go near this sort of material though.
towny

Post by towny »

mightyreds wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:05 am I can actually imagine Jacinta saying that at her politically correct peak.

She's done a great job with the pandemic, though, even if all it took was a few loose cannons to mess it up again, however mild it may be compared to the worst countries.
You can imagine her saying that? Really?
booji boy

Post by booji boy »

towny wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:58 am
mightyreds wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:05 am I can actually imagine Jacinta saying that at her politically correct peak.

Yep. Just imagine her starting each sentence with a concerned, furrowed brow then breaking into a big toothy smile midway through each sentence. It's easy if you try.
Dark

Post by Dark »

She wouldn't be able to pronounce that many "t"s tbf
Murdoch

Post by Murdoch »

booji boy wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:41 am

Yep. Just imagine her starting each sentence with a concerned, furrowed brow then breaking into a big toothy smile midway through each sentence. It's easy if you try.
Rent free.
True Blue

Post by True Blue »

That's about as funny as a spicy shit. :|
Jerome Manning

Post by Jerome Manning »

I would not be be surprised to see the All Blacks renamed within the next 20 years.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Old mate thinks there actually is a Gay Mafia.
Harveys

Post by Harveys »

Jerome Manning wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:47 am

I would not be be surprised to see the All Blacks renamed within the next 20 years.
Yup, sounds completely mental, as did a lot a lot of the looney crap that’s gaining traction today sound equally mental 10 years ago.
Anonymous 1

Post by Anonymous 1 »

That is because you are a fucking moron