Chat Forum
It is currently Tue May 26, 2020 12:44 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1780, 1781, 1782, 1783, 1784, 1785, 1786 ... 2813  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Ben Carson's. Secretary of Housing. Renting to black people ?

Or is he a white supremacist type .....


A preeminent neurosurgeon, but yeah, we need a guy to be in charge of 'urban' development and housing projects, not healthcare.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17056
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Ben Carson's. Secretary of Housing. Renting to black people ?

Or is he a white supremacist type .....


A preeminent neurosurgeon, but yeah, we need a guy to be in charge of 'urban' development and housing projects, not healthcare.


The Pyramids were granaries, not housing...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6229
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Ben Carson's. Secretary of Housing. Renting to black people ?

Or is he a white supremacist type .....


A preeminent neurosurgeon, but yeah, we need a guy to be in charge of 'urban' development and housing projects, not healthcare.


The Pyramids were granaries, not housing...

Well, in the earlier versions of Civ they got you free graneries. But in now in Civ VI all you are getting is an extra charge for your builders. There are better wonders to go for.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4221
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.


You're a disingenuous plum, aren't you.

You are so far up your own virtue signalling arsehole, I read your post mostly for their entertainment value. Your occassional little rants are, albeit embarrassing, quite cute.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5769
Kiwias wrote:
4071 wrote:
Donald Trump joking about Kim Jong-un:

Quote:
"As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that's his problem, not mine."


To be fair, that's a funny line.


I didn't have him down as being so self-aware.


He is one of the better trolls around

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12521
_fatprop wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
4071 wrote:
Donald Trump joking about Kim Jong-un:

Quote:
"As far as the risk of dealing with a madman is concerned, that's his problem, not mine."


To be fair, that's a funny line.


I didn't have him down as being so self-aware.


He is one of the better trolls around

Image


Yeah that's brilliant :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17056
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
"Trump was only trolling" appears to be the new line of deflection...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10206
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.


You're a disingenuous plum, aren't you.

You are so far up your own virtue signalling arsehole, I read your post mostly for their entertainment value. Your occassional little rants are, albeit embarrassing, quite cute.


There must be no mirrors in your house. Virtue signaling you call him out for that as a guy who goes around and calls people bias but himself a neutral. Same guy that ignores expert opinion because it can't be trusted then asks for proof. Tell him facts about Trump's actions and he doesn't believe facts but is waiting for the lie he wants to believe. You are the epitome of a man too far up his own ass.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10206
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
This will be an interesting week. I wonder who will leave the White House this week. I am betting on Cohn.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:51 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17428
Nothing Burger....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white- ... d_nn_tw_np


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17056
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


"Collusion isn't a crime..."
How about Conspiracy?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6229
Yep. Mueller's come calling... finally. After careful stage setting, this leak included. Public perception is strong with this one. It's like watching an old Get Smart rerun with the steel doors slowly closing one at a time.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:44 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40478
I've just watched Devon Nunes on the Mark Levin show and I'm convinced: it was all a DNC/DOJ/FBI/HRC/BO conspiracy.

Tell Mueller to pack his bags and go home.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12521
Seneca of the Night wrote:
As someone who is broadly supportive of him, I feel a bit a bit sorry for you anti-trumpists, as you can't appreciate just how fcking funny this whole thing is. He's an extremely funny guy.


Jesus Christ :?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6229
Hadn't check the odds on Trump's impeachment in the first term for a looong while. Paddypower now as them at 4/6. At a 60% chance of impeachment there's got to be easy money there :lol:

Sort of seriously. If Mueller did close in with something serious Trump could end up walking crying it's unfair rather than hang on for impeachment. And that's if there's anything that'll actually stick.

Regardless that's pretty telling odds. Must be some serious money going on Trump getting axed...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 9286
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


This is it. The big moment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17428
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


This is it. The big moment.



Well....maybe, it's kind of impossible to tell.

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between. I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 9286
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


This is it. The big moment.



Well....maybe, it's kind of impossible to tell.

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between. I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.


The whole thing has been a fishing expedition.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:05 am 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17428
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


This is it. The big moment.



Well....maybe, it's kind of impossible to tell.

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between. I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.


The whole thing has been a fishing expedition.


Well there's levels of fishing, I guess. This is more like when you go to one of those trout farms where they release stupid loudmouth trout who brag about how many hooks they like to eat.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 9286
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


This is it. The big moment.



Well....maybe, it's kind of impossible to tell.

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between. I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.


The whole thing has been a fishing expedition.


Well there's levels of fishing, I guess. This is more like when you go to one of those trout farms where they release stupid loudmouth trout who brag about how many hooks they like to eat.


It's a fishing expedition. Meuller is not investigating any specific crime. He is looking for crimes to prosecute. Which seems to be alright because it is Trump but may not be alright when it is someone else. But the cat is out of the bag now.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17501
Your concern for the future of American jurisprudence is really very touching. :thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:01 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40478
Any single Trump supporters out there?

Have no fear.

https://trumpsingles.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


This is it. The big moment.



Well....maybe, it's kind of impossible to tell.

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between. I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.


The whole thing has been a fishing expedition.


Well at least it's no longer a witch hunt. Things are improving for Mueller.

We could call it a massive Snark hunt for all the use these meaningless labels are. Mueller was given a pretty clear brief (it's been posted on this thread several times) with a broad remit.

It'll be very interesting to see how this all ends up, be it fishing for witches or whatever.


Last edited by Turbogoat on Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14623
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.


You're a disingenuous plum, aren't you.

You are so far up your own virtue signalling arsehole, I read your post mostly for their entertainment value. Your occassional little rants are, albeit embarrassing, quite cute.


Thought so, you have zero to add yet again. It's just easier to snipe from the sidelines without having to think or argue anything for yourself.

A couple of these empty vessels who are keen to chip away but not really offer anything up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24397
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.


You're a disingenuous plum, aren't you.

You are so far up your own virtue signalling arsehole, I read your post mostly for their entertainment value. Your occassional little rants are, albeit embarrassing, quite cute.


Thought so, you have zero to add yet again. It's just easier to snipe from the sidelines without having to think or argue anything for yourself.

A couple of these empty vessels who are keen to chip away but not really offer anything up.



And there we are subjected to the rumbling of the chamber pot again ....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14623
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
And there we are subjected to the rumbling of the chamber pot again ....


Why don't you stop posting then.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24397
Bullettyme wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
And there we are subjected to the rumbling of the chamber pot again ....


Why don't you stop posting then.



Why should I ? You own the place ?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 9036
Location: The Fountain of Running Rugby
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
Bullettyme wrote:
Bokkom wrote:
some people take any kind of critisism against certain people as racism, I get that.


You're a disingenuous plum, aren't you.

You are so far up your own virtue signalling arsehole, I read your post mostly for their entertainment value. Your occassional little rants are, albeit embarrassing, quite cute.


Thought so, you have zero to add yet again. It's just easier to snipe from the sidelines without having to think or argue anything for yourself.

A couple of these empty vessels who are keen to chip away but not really offer anything up.



And there we are subjected to the rumbling of the chamber pot again ....

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20277
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:


This is it. The big moment.



Well....maybe, it's kind of impossible to tell.

It could either be Meuller having a concrete idea about what happened and knows exactly what he's looking for, a massive fishing expedition, or something in between.
I'd be suprised if it were a fishing expedition given the stakes though.

It certainly seems to have reeled in a lot of fish.
They're almost jumping into the net lately.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20277
Kiwias wrote:
Any single Trump supporters out there?

Have no fear.

https://trumpsingles.com/

Comes with a 100% guarantee that you'll get fücked.










Maybe just not the way you hoped.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:31 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17003
Yer Man wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Any single Trump supporters out there?

Have no fear.

https://trumpsingles.com/

Comes with a 100% guarantee that you'll get fücked.










Maybe just not the way you hoped.

You have to think it'd be fish in a barrel for any Nigerian scammers.

If they are stupid enough to call themselves 'trumpsingles', they're probably more susceptible than most to being scammed.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Recent tweet from the Stable Genius

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
More
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
Posts: 3738
Location: look behind you
"There was no meddling" is now "It was Obama's fault"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10206
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
tiddle wrote:
"There was no meddling" is now "It was Obama's fault"


It moves fast also. I just wished he would have properly finished the last sentence and said Obama did nothing about Russian Meddling because Mitch and Paulie refused to back him.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6229
. (I'm going to dot this post till I can find the original article again)


Last edited by Flockwitt on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 9286
Flockwitt wrote:
Probably more importantly Trump's rolled back the Obama regulations that prevented taking over companies and simply loading the debt onto the company purchased.

It's just madness. Open season for the massive private equity firms to grab fundamentally sound companies and screw them.


He did that? Wow. I remember all the threads on here where, almost uniquely, the bored united all as one in the spirit of the Lord above and decreed that that was, like, one of the best laws evah!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6229
Santa wrote:
Flockwitt wrote:
Probably more importantly Trump's rolled back the Obama regulations that prevented taking over companies and simply loading the debt onto the company purchased.

It's just madness. Open season for the massive private equity firms to grab fundamentally sound companies and screw them.


He did that? Wow. I remember all the threads on here where, almost uniquely, the bored united all as one in the spirit of the Lord above and decreed that that was, like, one of the best laws evah!

Yeah, yeah. Half a second...

Edit. It appears what I read missed an important caveat of the new tax regulations, the original was a spin article and not even the GOP is that unaware... (perhaps)

https://wolfstreet.com/2017/12/22/what-will-the-tax-law-do-to-over-indebted-corporate-america/

I'll pull my head in and leave this to the experts :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 14623
tiddle wrote:
"There was no meddling" is now "It was Obama's fault"


It's pretty funny, throughout all of this he has steadfastly refused to hang Russia out to dry, preferring to attack his own countrymen (although he doesn't consider Obama one of those) rather than those that, ya know, actually ordered the attacks. Every rouble was seriously well spent.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:56 pm 
Online

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17428
It's funny cause usually Trump will jump at any chance to one up Obama, so if he didn't do enough to combat Russian meddling surely Trump should be all over it?

Instead http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/n ... _166063824


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 12047
Turbogoat wrote:
Recent tweet from the Stable Genius

Quote:
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
More
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.

And people say he doesn't call out Russian meddling. :)

"Crooked H" :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1780, 1781, 1782, 1783, 1784, 1785, 1786 ... 2813  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Biffer29, camroc1, Dairymilk, dantedelew, Edinburgh01, EverReady, FairWeather_Aussie, feckwanker, frillage, Gauss, Gazzamonster, Google Adsense [Bot], hermie, iarmhiman, I like haggis, Jay Cee Gee, jezzer, Kid A, Kiwias, Magpie26, message #2527204, PCPhil, PornDog, quarter2four, Rinkals, Sefton, Sensible Stephen, sockwithaticket, sturginho, Ted., ticketlessinseattle, Tussock and 119 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group