POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

All things Rugby
Rugby2023
Posts: 12074
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Rugby2023 »

Turbogoat wrote:Recent tweet from the Stable Genius
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
More
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.
And people say he doesn't call out Russian meddling. :)

"Crooked H" :lol:
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....
User avatar
Bullettyme
Posts: 14567
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Bullettyme »

Rugby2023 wrote: And people say he doesn't call out Russian meddling. :)

"Crooked H" :lol:
He doesn't really though, he blames Obama, he doesn't blame who was actually responsible.
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 18463
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by paddyor »

Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.
SecretAgentMan
Posts: 8737
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by SecretAgentMan »

paddyor wrote:Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.
“I think it would be funny if they arrest me.”

This will definitely end well for him. :lol:
User avatar
Hong Kong
Posts: 7888
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Hong Kong »

Turbogoat wrote:Recent tweet from the Stable Genius
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
4h4 hours ago
More
Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win. Unprecedented. Bigger than Watergate! Plus, Obama did NOTHING about Russian meddling.
🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
It’s farking surreal. So there WAS interference but just not by the Orange shitgibbon and his party of buffoons? And how many of Obama’s lot have been arrested, charged and even admitted guilt in court compared to, let’s say, his own staff?
Santa
Posts: 10372
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Santa »

Jay Cee Gee wrote:Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....

I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's peddling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.
Last edited by Santa on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....

I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's pedaling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.
Cause if they iniated it to help Hillary, why didn't they actually do anything with it to help Hillary?

Unless you don't think publicising the fact that at least two prominent former members of Trump's team (Manafort & Page) were under active investigation by intellegence services for links to a foreign power would have cost Trump votes.
Santa
Posts: 10372
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Santa »

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....

I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's pedaling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.
Cause if they iniated it to help Hillary, why didn't they actually do anything with it to help Hillary?

Unless you don't think publicising the fact that at least two prominent former members of Trump's team (Manafort & Page) were under active investigation by intellegence services for links to a foreign power would have cost Trump votes.
The FISA court might have taken a dim view of that. Anyway that whole line doesn't hang together as far as I can see.
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....

I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's pedaling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.
Cause if they iniated it to help Hillary, why didn't they actually do anything with it to help Hillary?

Unless you don't think publicising the fact that at least two prominent former members of Trump's team (Manafort & Page) were under active investigation by intellegence services for links to a foreign power would have cost Trump votes.
The FISA court might have taken a dim view of that. Anyway that whole line doesn't hang together as far as I can see.
Yeah, but if the object was to aid Hillary rather than actually pursue a conviction, the FISA court doesn't matter all that much.

There are a bunch of reasons why the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary doesn't hold water, but for me the fact that anyone connected to it never did a damn thing to actually try and influence the election is the most obvious and clear.
Santa
Posts: 10372
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Santa »

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....

I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's pedaling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.
Cause if they iniated it to help Hillary, why didn't they actually do anything with it to help Hillary?

Unless you don't think publicising the fact that at least two prominent former members of Trump's team (Manafort & Page) were under active investigation by intellegence services for links to a foreign power would have cost Trump votes.
The FISA court might have taken a dim view of that. Anyway that whole line doesn't hang together as far as I can see.
Yeah, but if the object was to aid Hillary rather than actually pursue a conviction, the FISA court doesn't matter all that much.

There are a bunch of reasons why the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary doesn't hold water, but for me the fact that anyone connected to it never did a damn thing to actually try and influence the election is the most obvious and clear.
I think you might be undermining your position there. it is conceivable, for example, that the investigation might have been started to do both: help and convict.

if so there woulld be contradictory imperatives in play at different times.

I was going to say more but I ran out of energy for this.

back to what did Trump tweet next watch.
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Santa wrote:
I think you might be undermining your position there. it is conceivable, for example, that the investigation might have been started to do both: help and convict.

if so there woulld be contradictory imperatives in play at different times.

I was going to say more but I ran out of energy for this.

back to what did Trump tweet next watch.
If there were conflicting imperatives at play, how come on of those imperatives seems to have been completely ignored?

Simple question - can you name a single instance where the investigation or any information gleaned from it was used to aid Hillary's election campaign?
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 40967
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Kiwias »

paddyor wrote:Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.
The guy is certifiable.

https://www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/fo ... d_nn_tw_ma
User avatar
houtkabouter
Posts: 5575
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Contact:

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by houtkabouter »

Jay Cee Gee wrote:
Santa wrote:
I think you might be undermining your position there. it is conceivable, for example, that the investigation might have been started to do both: help and convict.

if so there woulld be contradictory imperatives in play at different times.

I was going to say more but I ran out of energy for this.

back to what did Trump tweet next watch.
If there were conflicting imperatives at play, how come on of those imperatives seems to have been completely ignored?

Simple question - can you name a single instance where the investigation or any information gleaned from it was used to aid Hillary's election campaign?
That time when Comey dropped the email stuff about Crooked H days before the election was incredibly helpful to Hillary.
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 18463
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by paddyor »

So how much of what Nunberg has said will be in-admissable(he was having a break down - this is not normal behaviour) / questionable.
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 18463
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by paddyor »

paddyor wrote:So how much of what Nunberg has said will be in-admissable(he was having a break down - this is not normal behaviour) / questionable.
Stephen Gutowski
‏Verified account @StephenGutowski
27m27 minutes ago

Oh man. This is spiraling out of control. Erin Burnet says she smells alcohol on Sam Nunberg's breath.
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 18463
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by paddyor »

He f**ked up somewhere.
User avatar
Kiwias
Posts: 40967
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Kiwias »

He sounded almost suicidal.
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Anyone care to take odds on Nunberg dying from Polonium poisoning?
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 18463
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by paddyor »

Jill Colvin
‏Verified account @colvinj
31m31 minutes ago

Sam now seems to be rethinking his bluster, tells me he'll likely end up cooperating with Mueller's team, but would like to see the subpoena's scope narrowed
User avatar
Turbogoat
Posts: 21769
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Middle East

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Turbogoat »

SecretAgentMan wrote:
paddyor wrote:Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.
“I think it would be funny if they arrest me.”

This will definitely end well for him. :lol:
:lol:

Just listening to his phonecall with CNN now... just a little unhinged there.
User avatar
Turbogoat
Posts: 21769
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Middle East

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Turbogoat »

Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....

I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's peddling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.
Trump himself peddled it in the previously quoted, well thought out tweet.
"Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win."

You'll have to check with him the logic behind it all.
Dubh01
Posts: 1130
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:23 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Dubh01 »

Turbogoat wrote:
SecretAgentMan wrote:
paddyor wrote:Sam Nunberg (former advisor and Stone apprentice) had a meltdown on 2-3 different channels about his grand jury subpaoena. Quite funny.
“I think it would be funny if they arrest me.”

This will definitely end well for him. :lol:
:lol:

Just listening to his phonecall with CNN now... just a little unhinged there.
If he doesn't turn up...Mueller's team will be knocking/picking his lock early one morning soon (think what happened to Manafort.) Then they will happily track all his emails and phone records from his confiscated appliances.
Whilst he's sitting in a cell somewhere. Going to end very well for him all right.
:nod:
User avatar
Ted.
Posts: 17410
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Ted. »

Turbogoat wrote:
Santa wrote:
Jay Cee Gee wrote:Also, the narrative that the investigation was initiated to help Crooked H win is kind of undercut by the fact that no one mentioned it till after the election.....

I don't particularly care for the idea that the investigation was started to help Hillary win - who's peddling that by the way - but for arguments sake how do you figure that works? How does not mentioning it until after the election undercut the claim? If we assume that it was initiated for that purpose the matter of when it was mentioned is irrelevant.
Trump himself peddled it in the previously quoted, well thought out tweet.
"Why did the Obama Administration start an investigation into the Trump Campaign (with zero proof of wrongdoing) long before the Election in November? Wanted to discredit so Crooked H would win."

You'll have to check with him the logic behind it all.
He's gone quiet on you.
penguin
Posts: 8028
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by penguin »

Of all the arseholes on (or formerly on) the Trump bandwagon I think Nunberg is my new favourite. That is some absolutely top grade melting down. I look forward to hearing more from this man, although I suspect it's going to be tough to top this effort.
User avatar
Turbogoat
Posts: 21769
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Middle East

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Turbogoat »

penguin wrote:Of all the arseholes on (or formerly on) the Trump bandwagon I think Nunberg is my new favourite. That is some absolutely top grade melting down. I look forward to hearing more from this man, although I suspect it's going to be tough to top this effort.
Is 'Nunberg' the way GWB would pronounce 'Nothingburger'?

As in, "Yo, Blair, so ya think these WMDs in Iraw a a nunberg or what?"
User avatar
Deadtigers
Posts: 10370
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Contact:

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Deadtigers »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/key-epa-ai ... e-clients/

A key aide to Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Scott Pruitt has been granted permission to make extra money moonlighting for private clients whose identities are being kept secret.
User avatar
The Man Without Fear
Posts: 11126
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The centre of The Horrendous Space Kablooie!

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by The Man Without Fear »

Swamp draining at its finest.

Boss Tweed would stare in disbelief at the audacity of this administration.
User avatar
saffer13
Posts: 25660
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by saffer13 »

Have the anti-trumpers been able to give the Orange one some credit on his "conversation with a GOP rep about the NRA and gun purchasing age yet?
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Some of the things he's said about gun control are a very small step in the right direction, sure.

But there are a couple of qualifiers of course -

1 - He's a compulsive liar and you can't accept any assurances or claims at face value.
2 - The gun control debate is so f'ed up that even if he had a genuine desire to do something (and I don't believe he has any desire to do anything that doesn't directly benefit him) he'd probably by stymied by the GOP & NRA lobbyists. It would take a great deal of dedication, patience and will for a president to actually achieve something meaningful on that front and while Trump has a great deal of will, he has miniscule levels of the other two attributes.
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Yeah, see that's so over the top and reactive that you can basically just dismiss it as Blowhard Trump talking shit again. It's essentially worthless because it's entirely a reaction to whatever he heard in the meeting or just beforehand and he'll change his mind 5 minutes later.
User avatar
Bullettyme
Posts: 14567
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Bullettyme »

It's him talking to an audience and he's been flattered beforehand. He might actually think that, I don't know, I suspect he might actually be kind of sane when it comes to guns, but he just loves playing to an audience.
User avatar
saffer13
Posts: 25660
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by saffer13 »

:lol:
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 17693
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

A quick google suggests he's already said something entirely different in another meeting.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... president/
Bowens
Posts: 11040
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:46 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Bowens »

Most people from NYC, or any big city, aren't going to be pro-NRA. That's just a fact.
User avatar
Taranaki Snapper
Posts: 17298
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by Taranaki Snapper »

67 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump
33 rules have been overturned:
Flood building standards
Proposed ban on a potentially harmful pesticide
Freeze on new coal leases on public lands
Methane reporting requirement
Anti-dumping rule for coal companies
Decision on Keystone XL pipeline
Decision on Dakota Access pipeline
Third-party settlement funds
Offshore drilling ban in the Atlantic and Arctic
Ban on seismic air gun testing in the Atlantic
Northern Bering Sea climate resilience plan
Royalty regulations for oil, gas and coal
Inclusion of greenhouse gas emissions in environmental reviews
Permit-issuing process for new infrastructure projects
Green Climate Fund contributions
Endangered species listings
Hunting ban on wolves and grizzly bears in Alaska
Protections for whales and sea turtles
Reusable water bottles rule for national parks
National parks climate order
Environmental mitigation for federal projects
Calculation for “social cost” of carbon
Planning rule for public lands
Copper filter cake listing as hazardous waste
Mine cleanup rule
Sewage treatment pollution regulations
Ban on use of lead ammunition on federal lands
Restrictions on fishing
Fracking regulations on public lands
Migratory bird protections
Department of Interior climate policies
Rule regulating industrial polluters
Safety standards for “high hazard” trains

24 rollbacks are in progress:
Clean Power Plan
Paris climate agreement
Car and truck fuel-efficiency standards
Offshore oil and gas leasing
Status of 10 national monuments
Status of 12 marine areas
Limits on toxic discharge from power plants
Coal ash discharge regulations
Emissions standards for new, modified and reconstructed power plants
Emissions rules for power plant start-up and shutdown
Sage grouse habitat protections
Regulations on oil and gas drilling in some national parks
Oil rig safety regulations
Regulations for offshore oil and gas exploration by floating vessels
Drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge
Hunting method regulations in Alaska
Requirement for tracking emissions on federal highways
Emissions standards for trailers and glider kits
Limits on methane emissions on public lands
Permitting process for air-polluting plants
Use of birds in subsistence handicrafts
Coal dust rule
Haze rule for national parks
Review process for forest restoration projects

10 rollbacks are in limbo:
Wetland and tributary protections
Methane emission limits at new oil and gas wells
Limits on landfill emissions
Mercury emission limits for power plants
Hazardous chemical facility regulations
Groundwater protections for uranium mines
Efficiency standards for appliances
Efficiency standards for federal buildings
Rule helping consumers buy fuel-efficient tires
Aircraft emissions standards
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ersed.html
User avatar
guy smiley
Posts: 32882
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: in transit

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by guy smiley »

The Man Without Fear wrote:Swamp draining at its finest.

Boss Tweed would stare in disbelief at the audacity of this administration.
Boss Hogg, on the other hand, would be applauding with his chicken free hand.
User avatar
The Man Without Fear
Posts: 11126
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: The centre of The Horrendous Space Kablooie!

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-Already making America Great Again!

Post by The Man Without Fear »

Taranaki Snapper wrote:
67 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump
33 rules have been overturned:
Flood building standards
Proposed ban on a potentially harmful pesticide
Freeze on new coal leases on public lands
Methane reporting requirement
Anti-dumping rule for coal companies
Decision on Keystone XL pipeline
Decision on Dakota Access pipeline
Third-party settlement funds
Offshore drilling ban in the Atlantic and Arctic
Ban on seismic air gun testing in the Atlantic
Northern Bering Sea climate resilience plan
Royalty regulations for oil, gas and coal
Inclusion of greenhouse gas emissions in environmental reviews
Permit-issuing process for new infrastructure projects
Green Climate Fund contributions
Endangered species listings
Hunting ban on wolves and grizzly bears in Alaska
Protections for whales and sea turtles
Reusable water bottles rule for national parks
National parks climate order
Environmental mitigation for federal projects
Calculation for “social cost” of carbon
Planning rule for public lands
Copper filter cake listing as hazardous waste
Mine cleanup rule
Sewage treatment pollution regulations
Ban on use of lead ammunition on federal lands
Restrictions on fishing
Fracking regulations on public lands
Migratory bird protections
Department of Interior climate policies
Rule regulating industrial polluters
Safety standards for “high hazard” trains

24 rollbacks are in progress:
Clean Power Plan
Paris climate agreement
Car and truck fuel-efficiency standards
Offshore oil and gas leasing
Status of 10 national monuments
Status of 12 marine areas
Limits on toxic discharge from power plants
Coal ash discharge regulations
Emissions standards for new, modified and reconstructed power plants
Emissions rules for power plant start-up and shutdown
Sage grouse habitat protections
Regulations on oil and gas drilling in some national parks
Oil rig safety regulations
Regulations for offshore oil and gas exploration by floating vessels
Drilling in the Arctic Wildlife Refuge
Hunting method regulations in Alaska
Requirement for tracking emissions on federal highways
Emissions standards for trailers and glider kits
Limits on methane emissions on public lands
Permitting process for air-polluting plants
Use of birds in subsistence handicrafts
Coal dust rule
Haze rule for national parks
Review process for forest restoration projects

10 rollbacks are in limbo:
Wetland and tributary protections
Methane emission limits at new oil and gas wells
Limits on landfill emissions
Mercury emission limits for power plants
Hazardous chemical facility regulations
Groundwater protections for uranium mines
Efficiency standards for appliances
Efficiency standards for federal buildings
Rule helping consumers buy fuel-efficient tires
Aircraft emissions standards
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/201 ... ersed.html
Make America Filthy Again!

Puts me in mind of what Doc Holliday says in Tombstone.
A man like Ringo has a great empty hole through the middle of him. He can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.
And what's worse is that is it far, far easier to destroy regulations than it is to reinstate them given the depth of the pockets of those who are affected in the two scenarios.

Pure scum. History will judge them in the harshest fashion.
Post Reply