houtkabouter wrote:She owned Carson, they need more of her, she just tears new assholes. Which is impressive because Carson is already a giant arsehole. It’s ridiculous how incompetent this administration is. These people he’s nominated, with the exception of Gorsuch, are either useless or stealing, sometimes both.
“He literally gave zero competent answers today.” Was how she described the events.
I see they are trying to negotiate leaving Barr alone for the un-redacted report with Schiff now.
HTF any of his supporters think they have credibility is beyond me. How much more incompetent does this administration have to get, is it even possible to be more incompetent? Is this rock bottom? De Vos, Carson, Pai, Mnuchin, Bolton ...
The list of demands for the potential 'Immigration Czar' Kris Kobach is a thing of beauty. Scott Pruitt and Ryan Zinke wish they could have thought of this kind of stuff, private jet, guaranteed promotion, unlimited access...:
1. Office in the West Wing.
2. Walk-in privileges with the president.
3. Assistant to the President rank - at highest pay level for WH senior staff.
4. Staff of 7 people (2 attorneys, 2 research analysts, 1 scheduler, 1 media person, 1 assistant).
5. POTUS sits down individually with Czar and the secretaries of Homeland Security, Defense, Justice, Ag, Interior, and Commerce, and tells each of the Secretaries to follow the directives of the Czar without delay, subject to appeal to the President in cases of disagreement.
6. 24/7 access to either a DHS or DOD jet. Czar must be on the border every week.
7. Ability to spend weekends in KS with family on way from border back to DC, unless POTUS needs Czar elsewhere.
8. Security detail if deemed necessary after security review.
9. Serve as the face of Trump immigration policy - the principal spokesman on television and in the media.
10. Promise that by November 1, 2019, the president will nominate Kris Kobach to be DHS Secretary, unless Kobach wishes to continue in Czar position.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/20/us/p ... trump.html