Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2418, 2419, 2420, 2421, 2422, 2423, 2424 ... 2837  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:01 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17454
I love how Merry thinks Trump is some alpha genius when he can't even wear pants that fit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5576
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
It’s lying Merry, or Marry if you spell spell like his stable genius.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28842
Merry: another Trumpler gone to pieces. RIP.
Who is next up?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40546
Has any of Trump's supporters ever offered an even half-way convincing explanation for the large number of died-in-the-wool republicans who openly oppose Trump or have left the party in protest?

George Will was probably the first, the day Trump was announced as the GOP candidate.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6906
Location: emmerdale
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


If you insist on lowering the tone of this thread like this, can you please add a spark of originality to your insults? It's a bit sad seeing you just repeat the same narrow options over and over like this. Entertain us, don't just bore us.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40546
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


So that would be a convincing No. Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28842
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


Oh Jesus that is bad


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Kiwias wrote:
Has any of Trump's supporters ever offered an even half-way convincing explanation for the large number of died-in-the-wool republicans who openly oppose Trump or have left the party in protest?

George Will was probably the first, the day Trump was announced as the GOP candidate.


tbh it's going to be harder and harder for Republicans to explain why they haven't abandoned Trump as more and more details of his amoral dealings come out, his mental state continues to decline with every tweet, and the numbers of registered GOP members keep declining.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... -shrinking


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40546
Turbogoat wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Has any of Trump's supporters ever offered an even half-way convincing explanation for the large number of died-in-the-wool republicans who openly oppose Trump or have left the party in protest?

George Will was probably the first, the day Trump was announced as the GOP candidate.


tbh it's going to be harder and harder for Republicans to explain why they haven't abandoned Trump as more and more details of his amoral dealings come out, his mental state continues to decline with every tweet, and the numbers of registered GOP members keep declining.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... -shrinking


Fake news spread by libtard leftie media[/merry!]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6906
Location: emmerdale
Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


If you insist on lowering the tone of this thread like this, can you please add a spark of originality to your insults? It's a bit sad seeing you just repeat the same narrow options over and over like this. Entertain us, don't just bore us.

:roll:

this may come as a surprise to you, but i'm not here to entertain you.

you and your shallow mates need to up your game (parroting msm or circle jerking doesn't cut it i'm afraid).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6906
Location: emmerdale
EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.

Oh Jesus that is bad

you were entertaining once.

now you're just another circle jerker.

sad. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 40546
merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


If you insist on lowering the tone of this thread like this, can you please add a spark of originality to your insults? It's a bit sad seeing you just repeat the same narrow options over and over like this. Entertain us, don't just bore us.

:roll:

this may come as a surprise to you, but i'm not here to entertain you.

you and your shallow mates need to up your game (parroting msm or circle jerking doesn't cut it i'm afraid).


You've got some f**king gall to preach like that when you avoid uncomfortable questions. But that is really not a surprise :roll: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8547
Now, I’m not saying they are one of the same but has anyone seen sneaker and merry in the same room? The timing of the former’s flounce and the letter’s appearance in this thread is surely just a coincidence, isn’t it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5576
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Seneca has a proper brain.

Merry has the brain from young Frankenstein.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
merry! wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


If you insist on lowering the tone of this thread like this, can you please add a spark of originality to your insults? It's a bit sad seeing you just repeat the same narrow options over and over like this. Entertain us, don't just bore us.

:roll:

this may come as a surprise to you, but i'm not here to entertain you.

you and your shallow mates need to up your game (parroting msm or circle jerking doesn't cut it i'm afraid).


Welp, you're doing a fine job of not being entertaining right now, well done. If that was your goal, I can confirm that you're the least original, most repetitive, confirmation-bias seeking, Dunning-Kruger exhibiting, gullible, information-free zone poster here.

I'm sure you'll continue to plumb new depths as you cycle through your incredibly limited repertoire of responses from now on, but there's no point in responding to you any further if you don't provide any entertainment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Hong Kong wrote:
Now, I’m not saying they are one of the same but has anyone seen sneaker and merry in the same room? The timing of the former’s flounce and the letter’s appearance in this thread is surely just a coincidence, isn’t it?


Sneaker (eventually) had the self-awareness to realize that this thread was not doing him any good, and culled first his alter-ego Santa, and then flounced completely from PR (leaving the door to return). For his sake I hope he isn't poor merry, that'd not be a good sign for his wellbeing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 32636
Location: in transit
houtkabouter wrote:
Seneca has a proper brain.

Merry has the brain from young Frankenstein.


I figured Merry to be a middle aged stoner, flat out hooking up on conspiracy based youtube channels and wandering the streets of suburbia sneering at housewives who can't see the shit that's really going down.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
guy smiley wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Seneca has a proper brain.

Merry has the brain from young Frankenstein.


I figured Merry to be a middle aged stoner, flat out hooking up on conspiracy based youtube channels and wandering the streets of suburbia sneering at housewives who can't see the shit that's really going down.


I thought stoners were supposed to be mellow? I've only seen them this agitated when their dog has wolfed down all their edibles.

In the mean time, has Trump's tweet about North Korea been mentioned amid all this? Without using msm or any other trigger for the World's angriest stoner, just using Trumps very own twitter feed, we get a handy insight into the mind of... well what a North Korean dictator would call a dotard:

Donald J. Trump wrote:

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump

North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me, & also smiled when he called Swampman Joe Biden a low IQ individual, & worse. Perhaps that’s sending me a signal?


So... just a "small" weapon. Jesus H Christ. The size of the missile is immaterial if it's a test, it only has to reach South Korea after having a nuclear device bolted on to it. But yeah, lets excuse their flouting of all empty promises to lots of people as it's "just a small one". Thank God Trump never claimed to be great at the military or know more than anyone about Nuclear. :lol:

Kim will keep his promise to Trump? Ummm.... that test launch is promise broken. You can't un-ring that bell now. Well, if you don't know anything about making deals, and want to look incredibly weak on the World stage I guess you could...

He smiled when he insulted Biden? Oh no. Donald, you're siding with evil dictators of foreign countries over your fellow American? Just because you think he likes you (he's just using you, you're like the desperate fat chick trying to get the town drunk to fuck you to boost your self esteem at this point), doesn't mean you should ever side with him over a political rival from your own country. That's a beautiful illustration of your lack of patriotism right there - siding with vile dictators over a partisan domestic adversary.

Swampman? OK, does Trump have poor merry writing his generic insults for him? :lol:

Is he sending you a signal? Yes. He finds you easier to manipulate than your political rivals.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17080
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


Oh Jesus that is bad


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcsuXnnnc


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6906
Location: emmerdale
you're getting hysterical again, turboi.. :nod:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


Oh Jesus that is bad


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcsuXnnnc


:lol:

Where did you dig that one out from?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5576
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
guy smiley wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:
Seneca has a proper brain.

Merry has the brain from young Frankenstein.


I figured Merry to be a middle aged stoner, flat out hooking up on conspiracy based youtube channels and wandering the streets of suburbia sneering at housewives who can't see the shit that's really going down.

As long as he never orders pizza, he’s okay, on an average day the tinfoil hat keeps Clinton’s hitmen at bay.

But right now, in this moment, he’s got us exactly where he wants us. He’s implemented tactic silver. His milkshake is loaded.


Last edited by houtkabouter on Sun May 26, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 am
Posts: 960
Location: Sinkers
Seriously wtf?

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1132459370816708608


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 12:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5576
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Only took him a couple of hours to spell Biden correctly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8547
Sinkers wrote:

Hold on. The orange shitgibbon said that Kim called Biden a “swamp man”????


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 1:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 am
Posts: 960
Location: Sinkers
houtkabouter wrote:
Only took him a couple of hours to spell Biden correctly.


It’s Abe I was thinking of. Poor fella, I hope he didn’t have any hopes of achieving anything tangible out of Trump’s visit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17118
Turbogoat wrote:
While we wait to see if poor merry has exhausted his supply of insults, lets see if anyone has been loyal enough to Trump to buy any of these:

Image

$45 only to get your very own Trump coin! It's a bit unfortunate that they were minted before the Iran situation exploded, as associating Trump with Cyrus may not be quite so marketable anymore, but hell, it's $45 to prove your loyalty! Buy one for each family member! Get one for the dog!

I don't think any Trump supporters would understand the reference, so I suspect it will be a money spinner.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17118
Turbogoat wrote:
Kiwias wrote:
Has any of Trump's supporters ever offered an even half-way convincing explanation for the large number of died-in-the-wool republicans who openly oppose Trump or have left the party in protest?

George Will was probably the first, the day Trump was announced as the GOP candidate.


tbh it's going to be harder and harder for Republicans to explain why they haven't abandoned Trump as more and more details of his amoral dealings come out, his mental state continues to decline with every tweet, and the numbers of registered GOP members keep declining.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... -shrinking

That is part of the conundrum; namely that they cannot see the damage that Trump is doing, not only to their country, subverting alliances and supporting dictators and countries that would like to see the US weakened, but also the damage he's doing to their own party.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 8547
In much the same way as certain poster’s inane dribble cannot be improved

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20468
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
merry! wrote:

don't you ever get tired of being played?



Merry! thinks it's others being played. :lol:

And you guys think he's stopped being entertaining!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17118
Fat Old Git wrote:
merry! wrote:

don't you ever get tired of being played?



Merry! thinks it's others being played. :lol:

And you guys think he's stopped being entertaining!


I don't think I ever found that level of delusion entertaining, to be frank;


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
What a massive arse.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17080
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Turbogoat wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote:
:lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.


Oh Jesus that is bad


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcsuXnnnc


:lol:

Where did you dig that one out from?


:lol:

The deepest recesses...Merdey's withering "Your Mates" retort triggered some subconscious response of, "That's You, that is..."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10234
Location: I. S. Of The Bronx
Citizens for Ethics

@CREWcrew
Kushner Cos. got a $800 million federally backed loan to buy apartments. Jared Kushner, the company’s former head, is a senior White House adviser. https://www.philly.com/politics/nation/ ... 90523.html

506
6:00 PM - May 24, 2019


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4836
Deadtigers wrote:
Citizens for Ethics

@CREWcrew
Kushner Cos. got a $800 million federally backed loan to buy apartments. Jared Kushner, the company’s former head, is a senior White House adviser. https://www.philly.com/politics/nation/ ... 90523.html

506
6:00 PM - May 24, 2019


It really is ridiculous - so blatant.

On a similar note - remember that table of folders totally filled with important documents that Trump had some supposed account/lawyer wheel out to show that he had given up control of his company :lol: :lol:

Did Jimmy Carter ever get his peanut farm back?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 9:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6812
Location: Plum
The Australian election has demonstrated as clearly as anything Trump will win in 2020. The same thing is happening across the Western world.

Kind of hoping Biden wins the Dem nomination so a good 2024 candidate isn't ruined.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 27778
Turbogoat wrote:
What a massive arse.

Image


There is a sumo wrestler there as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 11:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21779
Location: Middle East
Bindi wrote:
The Australian election has demonstrated as clearly as anything Trump will win in 2020. The same thing is happening across the Western world.

Kind of hoping Biden wins the Dem nomination so a good 2024 candidate isn't ruined.


I'm pretty sure that by 2020 the Australian elections will be nothing but a distant, lingering memory in the minds of most American voters, there won't be too much influence or indication from that direction.

There's so much still to play out, 23 people running for Democratic nominee.. wait for it, and now there's 24. So much water still to flow under the bridge:

- We still haven't found out that Kamala Isis Harris was born in Kenya.
- The Bernie Sanders sex tape hasn't been released yet.
- Elizabeth Warren hasn't gone on a shooting spree in Tuscaloosa.
- Trump hasn't yet spotted that a gay candidate has a name starting with 'Butt'.
- The Bill De Blasio bandwagon hasn't yet left the station and he isn't yet at a 97% approval rating.

Trump is a (very) known quantity, and most people have a fairly definite opinion on him. About 52% of voters say they'd never vote for him. It'll all come down to who the Dems run with, how they run it, and how fired up either side get their voters. It's gonna hinge more on how the Dems run than anything, as it stands right now.

And once again, I'm just going to repeat, I'm never, ever going to underestimate the ability of the Democrats to sabotage their own election chances. (And running Biden would be an excellent start at self-sabotage)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17080
Location: Adelaide via Sydney and Patea
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2418, 2419, 2420, 2421, 2422, 2423, 2424 ... 2837  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BillW, Blake, brokerGObroke, FatherTed, Jensrsa, Lazy Couch potato, Monkey Magic, MungoMan, not_english, odave, Ted., Tehui, Wendigo7 and 50 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group