Oh Jesus that is bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcsuXnnnc
:lol:

Where did you dig that one out from?
houtkabouter

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by houtkabouter »

guy smiley wrote:
houtkabouter wrote:Seneca has a proper brain.

Merry has the brain from young Frankenstein.
I figured Merry to be a middle aged stoner, flat out hooking up on conspiracy based youtube channels and wandering the streets of suburbia sneering at housewives who can't see the shit that's really going down.
As long as he never orders pizza, he’s okay, on an average day the tinfoil hat keeps Clinton’s hitmen at bay.

But right now, in this moment, he’s got us exactly where he wants us. He’s implemented tactic silver. His milkshake is loaded.
Last edited by houtkabouter on Sun May 26, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sinkers

Post by Sinkers »

houtkabouter

Post by houtkabouter »

Only took him a couple of hours to spell Biden correctly.
Hong Kong

Post by Hong Kong »

Hold on. The orange shitgibbon said that Kim called Biden a “swamp man”????
Sinkers

Post by Sinkers »

houtkabouter wrote:Only took him a couple of hours to spell Biden correctly.
It’s Abe I was thinking of. Poor fella, I hope he didn’t have any hopes of achieving anything tangible out of Trump’s visit
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

Turbogoat wrote:While we wait to see if poor merry has exhausted his supply of insults, lets see if anyone has been loyal enough to Trump to buy any of these:

$45 only to get your very own Trump coin! It's a bit unfortunate that they were minted before the Iran situation exploded, as associating Trump with Cyrus may not be quite so marketable anymore, but hell, it's $45 to prove your loyalty! Buy one for each family member! Get one for the dog!
I don't think any Trump supporters would understand the reference, so I suspect it will be a money spinner.
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

Turbogoat wrote:
Kiwias wrote:Has any of Trump's supporters ever offered an even half-way convincing explanation for the large number of died-in-the-wool republicans who openly oppose Trump or have left the party in protest?

George Will was probably the first, the day Trump was announced as the GOP candidate.
tbh it's going to be harder and harder for Republicans to explain why they haven't abandoned Trump as more and more details of his amoral dealings come out, his mental state continues to decline with every tweet, and the numbers of registered GOP members keep declining.
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-america ... -shrinking
That is part of the conundrum; namely that they cannot see the damage that Trump is doing, not only to their country, subverting alliances and supporting dictators and countries that would like to see the US weakened, but also the damage he's doing to their own party.
Hong Kong

Post by Hong Kong »

In much the same way as certain poster’s inane dribble cannot be improved

Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

merry! wrote:
don't you ever get tired of being played?

Merry! thinks it's others being played. :lol:

And you guys think he's stopped being entertaining!
Rinkals

Post by Rinkals »

Fat Old Git wrote:
merry! wrote:
don't you ever get tired of being played?

Merry! thinks it's others being played. :lol:

And you guys think he's stopped being entertaining!
I don't think I ever found that level of delusion entertaining, to be frank;
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

What a massive arse.

Taranaki Snapper

Post by Taranaki Snapper »

Turbogoat wrote:
Taranaki Snapper wrote:
EverReady wrote:
merry! wrote::lol:

there's your kindergarten, turbo.

..your mates.
Oh Jesus that is bad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcsuXnnnc

Where did you dig that one out from?

The deepest recesses...Merdey's withering "Your Mates" retort triggered some subconscious response of, "That's You, that is..."
Deadtigers

Post by Deadtigers »

Citizens for Ethics

@CREWcrew
Kushner Cos. got a $800 million federally backed loan to buy apartments. Jared Kushner, the company’s former head, is a senior White House adviser. https://www.philly.com/politics/nation/ ... 90523.html

6:00 PM - May 24, 2019
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

Deadtigers wrote:Citizens for Ethics

@CREWcrew
Kushner Cos. got a $800 million federally backed loan to buy apartments. Jared Kushner, the company’s former head, is a senior White House adviser. https://www.philly.com/politics/nation/ ... 90523.html

6:00 PM - May 24, 2019
It really is ridiculous - so blatant.

On a similar note - remember that table of folders totally filled with important documents that Trump had some supposed account/lawyer wheel out to show that he had given up control of his company :lol: :lol:

Did Jimmy Carter ever get his peanut farm back?
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

The Australian election has demonstrated as clearly as anything Trump will win in 2020. The same thing is happening across the Western world.

Kind of hoping Biden wins the Dem nomination so a good 2024 candidate isn't ruined.
eldanielfire

Post by eldanielfire »

Turbogoat wrote:What a massive arse.

There is a sumo wrestler there as well.
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

Bindi wrote:The Australian election has demonstrated as clearly as anything Trump will win in 2020. The same thing is happening across the Western world.

Kind of hoping Biden wins the Dem nomination so a good 2024 candidate isn't ruined.
I'm pretty sure that by 2020 the Australian elections will be nothing but a distant, lingering memory in the minds of most American voters, there won't be too much influence or indication from that direction.

There's so much still to play out, 23 people running for Democratic nominee.. wait for it, and now there's 24. So much water still to flow under the bridge:

- We still haven't found out that Kamala Isis Harris was born in Kenya.
- The Bernie Sanders sex tape hasn't been released yet.
- Elizabeth Warren hasn't gone on a shooting spree in Tuscaloosa.
- Trump hasn't yet spotted that a gay candidate has a name starting with 'Butt'.
- The Bill De Blasio bandwagon hasn't yet left the station and he isn't yet at a 97% approval rating.

Trump is a (very) known quantity, and most people have a fairly definite opinion on him. About 52% of voters say they'd never vote for him. It'll all come down to who the Dems run with, how they run it, and how fired up either side get their voters. It's gonna hinge more on how the Dems run than anything, as it stands right now.

And once again, I'm just going to repeat, I'm never, ever going to underestimate the ability of the Democrats to sabotage their own election chances. (And running Biden would be an excellent start at self-sabotage)
Taranaki Snapper

Post by Taranaki Snapper »

Kiwias

Post by Kiwias »

Apparently Trump does not agree with John Bolton
We aren't looking for regime change - I just want to make that clear. We are looking for no nuclear weapons," Trump told reporters during a news conference with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo.

"I really believe that Iran would like to make a deal, and I think that's very smart of them, and I think that's a possibility to happen," he said.

"It has a chance to be a great country with the same leadership."
Rumour has it that Iran did make a deal that Trump broke.
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

Kiwias wrote:Apparently Trump does not agree with John Bolton
We aren't looking for regime change - I just want to make that clear. We are looking for no nuclear weapons," Trump told reporters during a news conference with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo.

"I really believe that Iran would like to make a deal, and I think that's very smart of them, and I think that's a possibility to happen," he said.

You have it all wrong, America paid them billions and billions of dollars of tax payer money but Iran still launched a nuclear missile.

Trump had no choice
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

The also tried to have some influence in the region they live in. Don't they know only the US is allowed to do that?
Zico

Post by Zico »

The Orange moron keeps creating problems hoping to find one he can then solve and declare victory on. Not a new political strategy but Drumpf couldn't think his way through a coherent sentence nevermind something Machiavellian like that and instead he just creates bigger and bigger problems.

His supporters love it though because to them his inability to fix anything looks like he's being tough. f**king idiots. :lol:
houtkabouter

Post by houtkabouter »

And now to our man in the Iranian trenches.

Bimbo, what’s the news from the frontline?
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

Zico wrote:The Orange moron keeps creating problems hoping to find one he can then solve and declare victory on. Not a new political strategy but Drumpf couldn't think his way through a coherent sentence nevermind something Machiavellian like that and instead he just creates bigger and bigger problems.

His supporters love it though because to them his inability to fix anything looks like he's being tough. f**king idiots. :lol:
Give him some credit - he categorically ended all the issues with North Korea
Donald J. Trump
✔ @realDonaldTrump

Before taking office people were assuming that we were going to War with North Korea. President Obama said that North Korea was our biggest and most dangerous problem. No longer - sleep well tonight!

11:01 AM - Jun 13, 2018
Hong Kong

Post by Hong Kong »

It gets better - the orange shitgibbon is circumventing congress by declaring a(nother) fake emergency to permit a huge sale of arms and weapons to the Saudis.
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

He did manage to stop the first Mexican Zombie apocalypse,

or at least I assume he did - it was all over one of the news channels about how it was going to be the end of America and then they just stopped talking about it.
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

There will be zero trust from Iran that any future deals with the US will be honoured now. By all accounts they'd played ball (while still being nasty little shits in non-nuclear matters of course), and they still got slapped down. This is going to have a serious impact on anything further, even with competent negotiators trying to bring them to the table.

UNfortunately it'll have yet again allowed the hardliners to further secure their grip on power, there's nothing like a healthy dose of fear-politics to make a population obedient or at least excuse further shows of authority. This is a travesty as Iran has been ripe for a velvet revolution for a long time. Especially in the cities, there are large numbers of people dying to move on from this hardline regime. Unfortunately, parking an American Carrier Group off the coast and having an increasingly unhinged President tweet direct threats at their nation makes it very easy to quash any of the reformist attempts at change.

This is another entirely manufactured crisis from the Trump administration that may have some serious, deadly consequences.
Fat Old Git

Post by Fat Old Git »

This might be a little out there, but I'm beginning to think that Trump might not have actually made America great again.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

Turbogoat wrote:

There will be zero trust from Iran that any future deals with the US will be honoured now. By all accounts they'd played ball (while still being nasty little shits in non-nuclear matters of course), and they still got slapped down. This is going to have a serious impact on anything further, even with competent negotiators trying to bring them to the table.

UNfortunately it'll have yet again allowed the hardliners to further secure their grip on power, there's nothing like a healthy dose of fear-politics to make a population obedient or at least excuse further shows of authority. This is a travesty as Iran has been ripe for a velvet revolution for a long time. Especially in the cities, there are large numbers of people dying to move on from this hardline regime. Unfortunately, parking an American Carrier Group off the coast and having an increasingly unhinged President tweet direct threats at their nation makes it very easy to quash any of the reformist attempts at change.

This is another entirely manufactured crisis from the Trump administration that may have some serious, deadly consequences.

Because Iran have spent the last 5 years so peacefully...
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

Fat Old Git wrote:This might be a little out there, but I'm beginning to think that Trump might not have actually made America great again.
It always struck me as a little odd that the reply to his MAGA rallies wasn't just a constant retort that America was already, and has always been great. That kind of schtick would play very well with the types of Americans who are into this sort of rousing stuff, and also drive home the point that Donald is being really quite unpatriotic by implying that America was not currently great.
Kiwias

Post by Kiwias »

bimboman wrote:
Turbogoat wrote: There will be zero trust from Iran that any future deals with the US will be honoured now. By all accounts they'd played ball (while still being nasty little shits in non-nuclear matters of course), and they still got slapped down. This is going to have a serious impact on anything further, even with competent negotiators trying to bring them to the table.

Because Iran have spent the last 5 years so peacefully...
Put your reading glasses on before you spout bullshit.

Post by 4071 »

Turbogoat wrote:
Fat Old Git wrote:This might be a little out there, but I'm beginning to think that Trump might not have actually made America great again.
It always struck me as a little odd that the reply to his MAGA rallies wasn't just a constant retort that America was already, and has always been great. That kind of schtick would play very well with the types of Americans who are into this sort of rousing stuff, and also drive home the point that Donald is being really quite unpatriotic by implying that America was not currently great.
Well.... they did have a black president, which - to many of his supporters - would suggest a country in decline.
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

4071 wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:
Well.... they did have a black president, which - to many of his supporters - would suggest a country in decline.
How dare you, what makes you come to the conclusion that racists would vote for Trump. He has not done or said a single thing that could be considered racist (apparently)

He is also friends with Kanye, so that is all the proof you need
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyo2zpFVvoA

Kim playing Trump for a fool :lol:
BokJock

Post by BokJock »

Somebody just showed him a map of where North Korea is...

"North Korea is all waterfront property" :lol: :lol: :lol:

what an absolute buffoon
Hong Kong

Post by Hong Kong »

Stable genius
Turbogoat

Post by Turbogoat »

Was he doing that to make up for saying that he didn't care about 'small' ballistic missile tests by North Korea that would understandably be of fairly high concern to a nation not a million miles away from North Korea?

Next we'll be finding out how badly he cheated during his round of golf with PM Abe.
Deadtigers

Post by Deadtigers »

eldanielfire wrote:
Turbogoat wrote:What a massive arse.

There is a sumo wrestler there as well.
I just read that the Trophy is a fake that Trump got made and brought with him to try and show up the PM's trophy that is traditionally given. I mean really.
saffer13

Post by saffer13 »

Other than CNN losing millions...anything new happening in the world of liberal tears these days?