Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:41 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033 ... 1238  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 28494
Location: Chickenrunning...
bimboman wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Casual or flexible employment isn’t “shameful”, it’s what occurs across the globe. Your representation of it is shameful of course.


Idiot.



Sorry? You’re saying that everywhere else in the world there’s no flexible or casual employment? Indeed I’m an idiot.


Twat. You deliberately trolled what Camroc posted. And you're trying it again. I see through your bullshit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25872
If you must be the other cheek to Bimbo's arse must you quote him?

The man is a sad cúnt posting from his holidays and you're all enabling him and make the rest of us live through it.

His pathetic style of debate is so transparent that only Camroc is still drawn in.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11126
Location: The centre of The Horrendous Space Kablooie!
I see that those trying to reign in Mr Johnson's Brexit are now deemed to be collaborators.

f**king banana republic horseshit from the Poundshop Churchill.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 21618
Mullet 2 wrote:
If you must be the other cheek to Bimbo's arse must you quote him?

The man is a sad cúnt posting from his holidays and you're all enabling him and make the rest of us live through it.

His pathetic style of debate is so transparent that only Camroc is still drawn in.


Are you still technically on holidays though if you don't have a job?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:44 pm
Posts: 39109
Location: For Wales the Welsh and aproppriate pronouns
Mullet 2 wrote:
If you must be the other cheek to Bimbo's arse must you quote him?

The man is a sad cúnt posting from his holidays and you're all enabling him and make the rest of us live through it.

His pathetic style of debate is so transparent that only Camroc is still drawn in.

Indeed, just put the paraphi... little Englander on ignore.
Posted from pool over looking the Black Sea.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3799
bimboman wrote:
camroc1 wrote:
bimboman wrote:
camroc1 wrote:
backrow wrote:
Has anyone spoken today about the economics news that there are 1m more people with jobs in the U.K. today than since the brexit vote ? Or that Germany announced a quarter of negative growth and one of the lowest business confidence index scores ever ?

Right now it’s hard to see all the doom and gloom on the economics side of things for the UK

...
Also, about a million of them are zero hours contract "jobs", which skews the figures somewhat.



It’s a “million” today folks.

No, "about a million" is what I wrote. And, yes, I'll take that back.

It's actually 896,000 according to yesterdays press release from the ONS. 115, 000 higher than a year ago. Or 2.7% of all people in employment.

And it's still shameful.

Quote:
There were an estimated 896,000 people (not seasonally adjusted) in employment on zero-hour contracts in their main job, 115,000 more than for a year earlier, but 8,000 fewer than the same period in 2016. This represents 2.7% of all people in employment for April to June 2019.


https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlab ... august2019



Casual or flexible employment isn’t “shameful”, it’s what occurs across the globe. Your representation of it is shameful of course.

Backrow lauds the UK's low unemployment rate.

So?

Hong Kong is presently basking in the glow of a 21 year low in unemployment.

Life has never been so good for HK or ooop North and the estuaries as we both pluckily stand firm against the harsh dictatorships of our brutal neighbours :yawn:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 175
zzzz wrote:
Nobleman wrote:

He's gone into full-on Brexit headbanger loon mode and ignores any evidence that proves he is wrong.

As Philip Hammond wrote in his column today (and he should know given he wrote large parts of the 2017 manifesto)

Quote:
To pretend now that 2016 Leave voters voted for a hard no-deal Brexit is a total travesty of the truth.



I don't know how many times this point needs to be made, but, once again...

Nobody is claiming the majority of Leave voters in 2016 wanted no deal or that the GE or the Ref gives the Tories a mandate to seek No Deal over a deal. It's a total strawman.

The point is:

- Ref votes were cast in the knowledge No Deal could result and preference for (and expectaion of) a deal doesn't mean the Ref mandate is conditional on there being a deal, and
- the Tories won the GE on a mandate to try and get a deal but which also provides a mandate for no deal if they can't get a good deal so they literally have a mandate for No Deal.


One minor point, the Tories did not 'win' the election. Or at least they did not achieve a majority.

They are a minority government with a supply and demand agreement, as a result it is constitutionally dubious to say the least to claim they have a mandate for No Deal Brexit.

In addition I think it is pushing it to suggest that the statements around No Deal in their 2017 Manifesto actually amount to a Manifesto Commitment being closer to slogans than proper policy commitments.

Even if you regard the No Deal statements as a policy commitment as a minority government it may be their policy but they don't necessarily have a mandate as a result of their minority status.

Usually this question of a mandate is only relevant to the Salisbury Convention and the right of the House of Lords to vote down legislation unless it is a Manifesto commitment. However it assumes that the government party has a majority of MPs and can therefore vote through government business without support from other parties.

The dominance of the Conservative and Labour parties post-war meant that this was not a really a live issue until the 2010 and 2017 elections as the winning party had a majority of MPs if not of the popular vote and it would have stayed this was if not for the breakdown of the UK norm of majoritarian government.

To summarise the current Government has no mandate for No Deal Brexit (or anything other manifesto commitments).


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
Sandstorm wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Sandstorm wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Casual or flexible employment isn’t “shameful”, it’s what occurs across the globe. Your representation of it is shameful of course.


Idiot.



Sorry? You’re saying that everywhere else in the world there’s no flexible or casual employment? Indeed I’m an idiot.


Twat. You deliberately trolled what Camroc posted. And you're trying it again. I see through your bullshit.



I didn’t troll it, his whole post was either a troll or a stroke, you can’t have it all your way. His point is bloody stupid .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
The Man Without Fear wrote:
I see that those trying to reign in Mr Johnson's Brexit are now deemed to be collaborators.

f**king banana republic horseshit from the Poundshop Churchill.



It’s the brexit they all voted on of course.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20518
The Man Without Fear wrote:
I see that those trying to reign in Mr Johnson's Brexit are now deemed to be collaborators.

f**king banana republic horseshit from the Poundshop Churchill.


Utterly grim and scary.

Makes you wonder how far this can go on.

Nullify parliament, take full control, call anyone who disagrees a traitor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11953
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29420
Bimbo's making a lot of mistakes recently. The volume has caught up with him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11953
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11953
Location: Leafy Surrey, UK
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25872
Strong stuff from Homer.

Will they try deflections, bluster or call him an idiot.

I'm going 2/1 on for deflection.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
Insane_Homer wrote:
Image



Of course the budget has increased by more than the 350 mill a week now. :thumbup:


And of course a court judges it fine again today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
EverReady wrote:
Bimbo's making a lot of mistakes recently. The volume has caught up with him



I’ve been exemplary if compared to your whole country’s output.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4936
Ah....but Insane Homer, you don't get the mind of a Brexiteer.

zzzz has already explained that those that voted leave weren't listening to those guys you quoted, the leave voters believed what the Remain campaign were saying.

Based on that, the point I think you were trying to make is a ridiculous one.

Leave voters knew they were voting for no deal because Osbourne and Cameron told them they were :smug:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 29420
bimboman wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Bimbo's making a lot of mistakes recently. The volume has caught up with him



I’ve been exemplary if compared to your whole country’s output.


I can't speak for the other few million but I am a particularly lazy example of Irish manhood


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25872
EverReady wrote:
bimboman wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Bimbo's making a lot of mistakes recently. The volume has caught up with him



I’ve been exemplary if compared to your whole country’s output.


I can't speak for the other few million but I am a particularly lazy example of Irish manhood



We'll take no lessons from some English council estate chavs who has been unemployed for two years


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm
Posts: 15389
Can anyone point me to the first dated article/statement/quote/anything that mentions a no deal exit from the EU please?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25872
Anybody else notice how links, sources and any kind of evidence has mysteriously started to dry up from the Brexit fluffers?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6568
msp. wrote:
zzzz wrote:
- the Tories won the GE on a mandate to try and get a deal but which also provides a mandate for no deal if they can't get a good deal so they literally have a mandate for No Deal.


The Tories could not get pure "No Deal" through parliament. Even with the DUP they only have a majority of 1, and there are a sizable number of Tories who would vote against it.. Which is why there is talk about suspending parliament, exiting during a general election etc.

If that happens a lot of people will see it as subversion of powers, and especially if things get tough will feel very angry, Angry people can fire off in any direction.


Not disagreeing. The Parliamentary numbers make this tough. Just addressing the point that No deal would somehow be an illegitimate result.

One day some one will produce an interesting analysis of how we got here but it seems clear to me that Parl had many chances to avoid No Deal. It would be amusing if it turns out that Gina Miller's court case was the ultimate cause of No Deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:36 pm 
Online

Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:56 pm
Posts: 9561
bimboman wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
bimboman wrote:
The Sun God wrote:
shereblue wrote:
The best deal is the one we already have. Everyone knows that.


It's the best deal that anyone has or are likely to ever have in the EU.



We voted to leave however.


And don't let the door slap you in the arse on the way out.....



:thumbup: ,

Our 12% corporation tax and large free trade zones will just be a start I hope.


I'm looking forward to it now. :thumbup: The only thing that will be hurt in all of this is feelings. And Ireland.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
Mullet 2 wrote:
Anybody else notice how links, sources and any kind of evidence has mysteriously started to dry up from the Brexit fluffers?



You’ve not posted one piece of evidence or a link on resource on this thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6568
The Sun God wrote:
shereblue wrote:
The best deal is the one we already have. Everyone knows that.


It's the best deal that anyone has or are likely to ever have in the EU.



We don't have a deal. Or, at least, not anymore than I have a flying unicorn. There are not enough votes for TM's WA. It has ceased to be.

To be absolutely clear, it's not so much that the Govt have decided No Deal is better than a bad deal. It's actually parl that did that.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
Mullet 2 wrote:
EverReady wrote:
bimboman wrote:
EverReady wrote:
Bimbo's making a lot of mistakes recently. The volume has caught up with him



I’ve been exemplary if compared to your whole country’s output.


I can't speak for the other few million but I am a particularly lazy example of Irish manhood



We'll take no lessons from some English council estate chavs who has been unemployed for two years



“Unemployed” “two years”.

At least I know the Irish hacking community isn’t efficient.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12183
bimboman wrote:
And of course a court judges it fine again today.


Not exactly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
sorCrer wrote:
bimboman wrote:
And of course a court judges it fine again today.


Not exactly.



Yeah they did.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25872
The desperate bile flinging at Ireland is beautiful.

Beaten by us in Brussels, beaten by us in Washington.

Out played thoroughly by an Irish leader with Indian roots. THe perfect storm for racist little Englander c únts.

We took your lunch money :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
Mullet 2 wrote:
The desperate bile flinging at Ireland is beautiful.

Beaten by use in Brussels, beaten by us in Washington.

Out played thoroughly by an Irish leader with Indian roots. THe perfect storm for racist little Englander c únts.

We took your lunch money :lol:



Spouts Nationalist nonsense about “racist little Englander” , that’s Mullet alright.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5797
Mullet 2 wrote:
Anybody else notice how links, sources and any kind of evidence has mysteriously started to dry up from the Brexit fluffers?


the spivs that usually supply their, '[i]alternative facts[/i]', are all on an election footing, so have no time to supply the boys with fresh slurry to spray around the internet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17444
zzzz wrote:
SamShark wrote:
zzzz wrote:
SamShark wrote:
Quote:
Thank God so many Remainers are available to tell us Leavers what we voted for. Not sure where we would be w/out this service.


We're just replaying what you said feller.

You've been quite clear that Brexit voters knew that no deal was an option, meaning that you think they were too wise to believe the Brexiteer claims that it would be an easy and profitable deal, because the EU need us more than we need them/BMW, prosecco etc.

I quite agree there were many reasons people voted for leave - all manner of issues - which is why claims like "Everyone voted to leave the CU and SM" are so laughable.

Own what your side has done, don't blame us.



This is Nobleman's "I am willing to volunteer as a fool to maintain the internal logic of my argument" gambit.

Thinking No Deal was unlikely is not the same thing as conditioning Leave on a deal. To think otherwise is to argue Leavers believed we should only ever be allowed to Leave on the terms the EU set. You only have to raise the proposition to recognise it is obviously false.

This "No Vote for No Deal" crap is just political gaslighting.


Your argument would have been stronger if there was a thumping majority for leave.

There wasn't - a few hundred thousand votes would have swung it the other way, never mind the clear demographic change in the last 3 years.

It's highly questionable to believe 17 million people judge that the most extreme and damaging form of Brexit is fine, and claims that Brexit would be easy were meaningless and can be written off.

The core Brexiteer argument from day one has been "will of the people". It's time the leading Brexiteers just admitted no deal is what they want and stop feeding us this drivel about democracy.


80% of the votes cast at the last general election were for a party committed to Brexit .

The majority of those votes were cast for a party with a manifesto committment that "No Deal is better than a bad deal" and who repeated that phrase ad nauseum thro the election cycle.

Like I say: this is political gaslighting.

Hold on.

I thought that Bimbo had stopped correlating the election manifestos into an 84% support for Brexit?

The last time I referred to it Mick accused me of lying (I couldn't be arsed to search for the post) and Bimbo denied it.

Are you revisiting it again?

Because it sounds like desperation if you are: even the Mimbo have backed off from that claim.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am
Posts: 25872
5 ignored posts.

I don't give a shit what you think you dolie.

But keep reading every word I type....sad cúnt. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23040
Mullet 2 wrote:
5 ignored posts.

I don't give a shit what you think you dolie.

But keep reading every word I type....sad cúnt. :lol:

Yet he won't answer a very simple question.

Poor bimbo.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 64215
Mullet 2 wrote:
5 ignored posts.

I don't give a shit what you think you dolie.

But keep reading every word I type....sad cúnt. :lol:



I enjoy watching your demise, I’ve laughed at you post the “I’ve got a great pension “ post and will carry on doing so.

Are you still fat as well?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6568
Bobless wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Nobleman wrote:

He's gone into full-on Brexit headbanger loon mode and ignores any evidence that proves he is wrong.

As Philip Hammond wrote in his column today (and he should know given he wrote large parts of the 2017 manifesto)

Quote:
To pretend now that 2016 Leave voters voted for a hard no-deal Brexit is a total travesty of the truth.



I don't know how many times this point needs to be made, but, once again...

Nobody is claiming the majority of Leave voters in 2016 wanted no deal or that the GE or the Ref gives the Tories a mandate to seek No Deal over a deal. It's a total strawman.

The point is:

- Ref votes were cast in the knowledge No Deal could result and preference for (and expectaion of) a deal doesn't mean the Ref mandate is conditional on there being a deal, and
- the Tories won the GE on a mandate to try and get a deal but which also provides a mandate for no deal if they can't get a good deal so they literally have a mandate for No Deal.


One minor point, the Tories did not 'win' the election. Or at least they did not achieve a majority.

They are a minority government with a supply and demand agreement, as a result it is constitutionally dubious to say the least to claim they have a mandate for No Deal Brexit.

In addition I think it is pushing it to suggest that the statements around No Deal in their 2017 Manifesto actually amount to a Manifesto Commitment being closer to slogans than proper policy commitments.

Even if you regard the No Deal statements as a policy commitment as a minority government it may be their policy but they don't necessarily have a mandate as a result of their minority status.

Usually this question of a mandate is only relevant to the Salisbury Convention and the right of the House of Lords to vote down legislation unless it is a Manifesto commitment. However it assumes that the government party has a majority of MPs and can therefore vote through government business without support from other parties.


The dominance of the Conservative and Labour parties post-war meant that this was not a really a live issue until the 2010 and 2017 elections as the winning party had a majority of MPs if not of the popular vote and it would have stayed this was if not for the breakdown of the UK norm of majoritarian government.

To summarise the current Government has no mandate for No Deal Brexit (or anything other manifesto commitments).


Not sure the bolded bit is true. The Salisbury Convention isn't formalised so always going to be a gey area but the position of the main parties is:

‘The Government is clear that the Salisbury-Addison convention - that the House of Lords should not seek to prevent the Government from implementing manifesto pledges in legislation - continues to apply’ [to minority governments] – Baroness Evans of Bowes Park, Leader of the House of Lords
‘It is far from clear that the Salisbury-Addison convention was ever intended to apply to minority Governments’, however ‘While there may be a residual case for the Lords to in extremis reject a bill at Second Reading, it is not in keeping with our constitutional role and I detect no appetite or serious interest in changing that’ – Baroness Smith of Basildon, Shadow Leader of the House of Lords


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17444
Leffe wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
“There's a terrible kind of collaboration, as it were, going on between people who think they can block Brexit in parliament and our European friends.” ~ Boris Johnson

Also: Our European friends are not moving in their willingness to compromise, they're not compromising at all on the withdrawal agreement, even though it's been thrown out three times. They're sticking to every letter, every comma of the withdrawal agreement - including the [Irish] backstop.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it that Boris is as thick as fudge or that he thinks everyone he's talking to is as thick as fudge? Because it's clear that it's one of these two.

I think he's generally regarded as being reasonably intelligent, so it's probably the latter. And I rather suspect he's right with regard to 52% of them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6568
BokJock wrote:
Ah....but Insane Homer, you don't get the mind of a Brexiteer.

zzzz has already explained that those that voted leave weren't listening to those guys you quoted, the leave voters believed what the Remain campaign were saying.

Based on that, the point I think you were trying to make is a ridiculous one.

Leave voters knew they were voting for no deal because Osbourne and Cameron told them they were :smug:


It's almost as if you're beginning to understand how an election campaign works. Well done. Have a biscuit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2141
Latest opinion poll from Survation

https://www.survation.com/general-elect ... nces-poll/

On the question of their preferred outcome of the Brexit process:

43% of those polled said they would prefer to remain in the EU;
29% said leave the EU with a deal;
19% preferred leave the EU without a deal;
and 9% were not sure.


On EU referendum

55% Remain
45% Leave

So what is the will of people?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49491 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1027, 1028, 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033 ... 1238  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Couch, dam0, GotheCanes, JB1981, Santa, sonic_attack, Tehui, The Native, yoda and 53 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group