Bellicose Boris bonkers Brexit bonanza....

All things Rugby
camroc1

Re: LEAVE THE EU. £350m a week for the NHS..... UK PM.

Post by camroc1 »

UK Treasury has ploughed billions of pounds of the UK foreign reserves into the Euro ahead of Brexit.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachm ... 1565791141

That's a bit strange if the Euro is about to collapse as we're told here at least twicea day, every day.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

bimboman wrote:
Leffe wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
Mick Mannock wrote:Did I accuse you of lying, Rinkals. It may have been a Pavlovian response, due to your propensity to lie. If it was, then I apologise.

Foreign fúck
Micks wife proves he's not racist.

That’s a disgraceful comment.
I am past caring what some of these sociopaths write.
ScarfaceClaw

Post by ScarfaceClaw »

camroc1 wrote:UK Treasury has ploughed billions of pounds of the UK foreign reserves into the Euro ahead of Brexit.

That's a bit strange if the Euro is about to collapse as we're told here at least twicea day, every day.
I’m surprised there were any euros left after Rees-Mogg, Boris, Farage and the other snake oil peddlers shifted their money offshore.
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

camroc1 wrote:UK Treasury has ploughed billions of pounds of the UK foreign reserves into the Euro ahead of Brexit.

Who has said it is ABOUT TO collapse? And who has written about the Euro on here every day?

I just made a post about sociopaths. Well done!
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

Nancy Pelosi shoots John Bolton and the brexit fantasy US trade deal in the head ...... again

https://www.ft.com/content/e8115fa2-be9 ... 00d509634e

I wonder when the penny will drop with the clueless hard brexit cvnts

The only way out for little englanders like bojo, mimbo et al, is an NI only backstop ..... which actually would be brilliant for NI’s economy, remove the subvention millstone from around the neck of the UK taxpayer, and achieve a brexit that the Tory party membership would welcome with open arms

The downside being the fact that the battle front would move to Scotland ..... but that’s then an internal UK matter and the rest of us could, at last, get on with our lives .....
camroc1

Post by camroc1 »

rfurlong wrote:Nancy Pelosi shoots John Bolton and the brexit fantasy US trade deal in the head ...... again

The only way out for little englanders like bojo, mimbo et al, is an NI only backstop ..... which actually would be brilliant for NI’s economy, remove the subvention millstone from around the neck of the UK taxpayer, and achieve a brexit that the Tory party membership would welcome with open arms

The downside being the fact that the battle front would move to Scotland ..... but that’s then an internal UK matter and the rest of us could, at last, get on with our lives .....
There's a reason Trump, Pelosi and Pence will all have visited Ireland this summer, and it wasn't just to work on their suntans or their golf.
Duff Paddy

Post by Duff Paddy »

rfurlong wrote:Nancy Pelosi shoots John Bolton and the brexit fantasy US trade deal in the head ...... again

That is just beautiful. The brits think they can bully us but they run like they’ve caught sight of a panzer division the minute somebody bigger stands up to them. Classic bullies. Take responsibility for your own mess you sorry shower of shit.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Least surprising intervention since Mick last fluffed Bimbo
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

shereblue wrote:
zzzz wrote:
Nobleman wrote:Latest opinion poll from Survation

https://www.survation.com/general-elect ... nces-poll/

On the question of their preferred outcome of the Brexit process:

43% of those polled said they would prefer to remain in the EU;
29% said leave the EU with a deal;
19% preferred leave the EU without a deal;
and 9% were not sure.

On EU referendum

55% Remain
45% Leave

So what is the will of people?
About the same as the day before the Ref.
but a massive switch from the 80% who were in favour of "no deal" in the last GE :lol:
Honestly, it's like you f*ckwits never read an effing word of the posts you attack

Who the hell said 80% favoured No Deal?
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

EverReady wrote:

Least surprising intervention since Mick last fluffed Bimbo
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

camroc1 wrote:

There's a reason Trump, Pelosi and Pence will all have visited Ireland this summer, and it wasn't just to work on their suntans or their golf.

Talk some sense into Leo I’d imagine.
sorCrer

Post by sorCrer »

bimboman wrote:
camroc1 wrote:

Be nice if someone popped around to talk some into you.
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

SamShark wrote:You would expect that there could never be a ludicrous "remain/leave" again anyway.

You'd need deal, no deal, remain, perhaps with 2 votes or some proportional system.

It would be interesting to see how many people outside the HoC think you can ever have negotiating position of wanting to leave but only with a deal. :lol:
camroc1

Post by camroc1 »

bimboman wrote:
camroc1 wrote:

More likely the grown ups in the US realise there'll be only one English speaking country, with traditional links to the US, left in the EU when the UK leaves.
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

camroc1 wrote:
bimboman wrote:
camroc1 wrote:

More likely the grown ups in the US realise there'll be only one English speaking country, with traditional links to the US, left in the EU when the UK leaves.

So you’ll be a Vassel for the US as well?

They’ll of course demand you stop parking their tech giants offshore earnings as a pay off.
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

Duff Paddy wrote:

That is just beautiful. The brits think they can bully us but they run like they’ve caught sight of a panzer division the minute somebody bigger stands up to them. Classic bullies. Take responsibility for your own mess you sorry shower of shit.
The British governments leadership sold it’s soul to the devil a long time ago. A horror movie is unfolding and they don’t want to stop it. Evil protagonists runs the UK now.
All one can do is watch them self destruct and grab a bag of popcorn.
Last edited by YOYO on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

zzzz wrote:
sewa wrote:
sorCrer wrote:“There's a terrible kind of collaboration, as it were, going on between people who think they can block Brexit in parliament and our European friends.” ~ Boris Johnson

Also: “Our European friends are not moving in their willingness to compromise, they're not compromising at all on the withdrawal agreement, even though it's been thrown out three times.

“They're sticking to every letter, every comma of the withdrawal agreement - including the [Irish] backstop."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Its been said here many times here by some of the Irish that the EU will throw us under the bus sooner or later. I think they have their answer here :thumbup: :D
The Bus isn't dropping the backstop. The Bus is requiring a hard border if they drop the backstop or there's no deal.

So - are you confident the EU will not require a hard border in the either event?
Still waiting for an answer on this.
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

Just to be clear, are you telling me the offical position of the ROI is that in the event of trade deal between US and UK, the EU is entitled to require them to impose a hard border?
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

zzzz wrote:

Just to be clear, are you telling me the offical position of the ROI is that in the event of trade deal between US and UK, the EU is entitled to require them to impose a hard border?
Just as long as the GFA is not broken by the UK which is what they are planning to do.
EverReady

Post by EverReady »

Jesus this is bent
Frodder

Post by Frodder »

Coming from Standup4brexit you couldn't want for a better source
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

YOYO wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Just as long as the GFA is not broken by the UK which is what they are planning to do.
Not sure how a US/UK trade deal would have any impact on the Irish border, so the simple answer to that question is no.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

zzzz wrote:

I’m not telling you anything retard

I posted a link to comments by the Speaker of the House.
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

YOYO wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Not even on Dublin's reading reading of it.
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

Mullet 2 wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Which were?
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

Lenny wrote:
YOYO wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Not sure how a US/UK trade deal would have any impact on the Irish border, so the simple answer to that question is no.

So why would the Dems need to block a trade deal to protect the GFA?
YOYO

Post by YOYO »

zzzz wrote:
YOYO wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Not even on Dublin's reading reading of it.
Well certainly not the Daily Mail’s or Telegraph’s reading of it which seems to be the adviser to the average Joe in Britain.
Last edited by YOYO on Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mullet 2

Post by Mullet 2 »

zzzz wrote:
Mullet 2 wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Which were?
She said the Brits are all scum.

You can’t click a link so you’ll have to take my word for it
Uncle Fester

Post by Uncle Fester »

Just bow out zzzz. You don't have a breeze what you're talking about and it's painfully obvious.
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

Uncle Fester wrote:Just bow out zzzz. You don't have a breeze what you're talking about and it's painfully obvious.
As obvious as your avoidance of the question?
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

zzzz wrote:

Are you that dense?

There will be no trade deal with US if you depart the EU in a no deal scenario ...... because that scenario would create a hard border in Ireland

You may well parrot your bullshit line that “well we won’t be putting up a border”, and while that may work for a domestic brexshitter audience, it’ll butter zero parsnips with the international community

You’re fvcked pal ...... you and your fvckwit fellow hard brexit cvnts

Take the NI-only backstop and shut the fvck up
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

zzzz wrote:
Lenny wrote:
YOYO wrote:
zzzz wrote:

So why would the Dems need to block a trade deal to protect the GFA?
You genuinely are super stoooopid

The dems won’t block a trade deal to protect the GFA ..... they’ll block a trade deal in retaliation for the UK damaging the GFA

Do you understand now?

You thick cvnt
zzzz

Post by zzzz »

rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Are you that dense?

There will be no trade deal with US if you depart the EU in a no deal scenario ...... because that scenario would create a hard border in Ireland

You may well parrot your bullshit line that “well we won’t be putting up a border”, and while that may work for a domestic brexshitter audience, it’ll butter zero parsnips with the international community

:lol:

Listen, I'm still pretty sceptical No Deal will happen. I think our pols are far too craven to hold any kind of line.

But if it does, I will piss myself laughing watching you and the other Shamrockwrapped numpties falling over yourself to explain why there's nothing to see here and no need for a hard border after all and sure didn't The Junker himself promise the EU wouldn't require one.

And then when the EU crams one down you after all, I expect some very involved explanations of why the ROI hasn't violated the GFA and in any case it wasn't your fault - those nasty English boys over there made you do it.
rfurlong

Post by rfurlong »

Everyone in Ireland (and the wider world) expects to see a hard border if the UK crashes out.

There are about 5 people in the world who will try to lay the blame for this at Ireland’s door ..... you thick cvnt :lol:
Mick Mannock

Post by Mick Mannock »

zzzz wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Are you that dense?

Listen, I'm still pretty sceptical No Deal will happen. I think our pols are far too craven to hold any kind of line.

But if it does, I will piss myself laughing watching you and the other Shamrockwrapped numpties falling over yourself to explain why there's nothing to see here and no need for a hard border after all and sure didn't The Junker himself promise the EU wouldn't require one.

And then when the EU crams one down you after all, I expect some very involved explanations of why the ROI hasn't violated the GFA and in any case it wasn't your fault - those nasty English boys over there made you do it.
Ireland as a sovereign nation will tell the EU to mind their own business...no doubt
La soule

Post by La soule »

zzzz wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Are you that dense?

This is just pathetic.

The only reason why there will most likely be a hard border is because of the hard Brexiters runing your country.
Lenny

Post by Lenny »

La soule wrote:
zzzz wrote:
rfurlong wrote:
zzzz wrote:

Are you that dense?

This is just pathetic.

The only reason why there will most likely be a hard border is because of the hard Brexiters runing your country.
I’m sure this is the way it will be spun in the UK, and given your average Little Englanders level of ignorance it will be swallowed hook, line and sinker. Zzz has really shown his true colours today. :lol:
bimboman

Post by bimboman »

zzzz wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:Just bow out zzzz. You don't have a breeze what you're talking about and it's painfully obvious.
As obvious as your avoidance of the question?

You can’t expect answers on Brexit from the swarm, they’re in a alternate universe.