Chat Forum
It is currently Thu May 28, 2020 5:39 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112603 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2650, 2651, 2652, 2653, 2654, 2655, 2656 ... 2816  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62654
Rinkals wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
rinkidink. You are correct in your assumption that if the Dems control the House and the Senate after the next election, we'll have 4 years of nothing getting done.
Because so much has been achieved in the last 4 years?

I know it sound hysterical, but America is in very real danger of becoming a dictatorship without the ability of the other executive branches to hold the President to account.



Well considering the executive is holding the president to account right now then your Hysteria is clear.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1727
saffer13 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
puku wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
So the Dems still want the Senate to do the House's job by calling and interviewing witnesses? Get on with this circus already :lol:


Odd kind of trial without witnesses don't you think?

Agreed. Begs the question of why the House didn't do a better job then. They had all the opportunity, and responsibility to gather/interview their witnesses.


Because a lot of the evidence wasn't available then?

Parnas' testimony is quite recent, and Bolton was hiding behind Executive Privilege previously.

:lol: fark off. There's always something that "wasn't available then" :lol:


Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17016
bimboman wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
rinkidink. You are correct in your assumption that if the Dems control the House and the Senate after the next election, we'll have 4 years of nothing getting done.
Because so much has been achieved in the last 4 years?

I know it sound hysterical, but America is in very real danger of becoming a dictatorship without the ability of the other executive branches to hold the President to account.



Well considering the executive is holding the president to account right now then your Hysteria is clear.


You don't read so good, do you Bimbo?

The premise was that Trump is not held to account because the impeachment fails (which is surely must, given that the playing field is not level).

After the Mueller report and the "complete exoneration", Trump hes been emboldened to use his office and withheld military assistance on the proviso that Zelensky would damage his political opponent by announcing an investigation into Biden.

If you get a let off, the tendency for normal people is to avoid getting yourself into a similar position again, but not Trump. I have no doubt that, if he were to escape unscathed here, he would ramp it up again.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 62654
Rinkals wrote:
bimboman wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
rinkidink. You are correct in your assumption that if the Dems control the House and the Senate after the next election, we'll have 4 years of nothing getting done.
Because so much has been achieved in the last 4 years?

I know it sound hysterical, but America is in very real danger of becoming a dictatorship without the ability of the other executive branches to hold the President to account.



Well considering the executive is holding the president to account right now then your Hysteria is clear.


You don't read so good, do you Bimbo?

The premise was that Trump is not held to account because the impeachment fails (which is surely must, given that the playing field is not level).

After the Mueller report and the "complete exoneration", Trump hes been emboldened to use his office and withheld military assistance on the proviso that Zelensky would damage his political opponent by announcing an investigation into Biden.

If you get a let off, the tendency for normal people is to avoid getting yourself into a similar position again, but not Trump. I have no doubt that, if he were to escape unscathed here, he would ramp it up again.



I read perfectly your point is totally ludicrous, the process failing doesn’t mean the process doesn’t exist.

You’re an anti fact.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12062
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25704
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.

Your accusations are becoming more extreme by the week :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11286
Masterji wrote:
Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Apart from a few random pictures taken at social events, and may be a few random calls, not.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12062
saffer13 wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.

Your accusations are becoming more extreme by the week :lol:


Pro-abortion?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1727
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 25704
sorCrer wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.

Your accusations are becoming more extreme by the week :lol:


Pro-abortion?

Pro?

No.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11286
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


Racism?

Does this warrant a ban, mods?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
TheFrog wrote:
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


Racism?

Does this warrant a ban, mods?


I doubt it. It seems around here you can say anything you want to right wing white nationalist racists and anti-Semites and get away with it. Justice is in short supply.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1727
TheFrog wrote:
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


Racism?

Does this warrant a ban, mods?


What don't they exist in your World? Because I have met many and have been assaulted by some.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:05 pm
Posts: 12057
TheFrog wrote:
Or will the Reps convince the people that this is a waste of everybody's time and energy and that on the basis that abuse of power isn't impeachable then there is no need for a trial?

Convincing them is even necessary? Outside the usual obsessive bubbles, I highly doubt it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4808
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


He is neither, in all his other posting he comes across as completely sane and reasonable.

This Trump thing he does must be a troll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5576
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
saffer13 wrote:
So the Dems still want the Senate to do the House's job by calling and interviewing witnesses? Get on with this circus already :lol:

Like every other presidential impeachment?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2565
Trump is being railroaded. But he's being railroaded into town.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17016
Seneca of the Night wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


Racism?

Does this warrant a ban, mods?


I doubt it. It seems around here you can say anything you want to right wing white nationalist racists and anti-Semites and get away with it. Justice is in short supply.


Oh, you wee poor thing!

Grow a fuckin spine, dammit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17016
BokJock wrote:
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


He is neither, in all his other posting he comes across as completely sane and reasonable.

This Trump thing he does must be a troll


I thought he was a born-again, Darwin-denying evangelist? As a teacher in the US of A, he's found his niche.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17016
Rugby2023 wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Or will the Reps convince the people that this is a waste of everybody's time and energy and that on the basis that abuse of power isn't impeachable then there is no need for a trial?

Convincing them is even necessary? Outside the usual obsessive bubbles, I highly doubt it.


According to a CNN poll (yes, I know, the "fake news" organisation) almost 70% of Americans support new witnesses being allowed to testify.

Obviously, Saffer13 is not among them.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2565
Rinkals wrote:
Rugby2023 wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
Or will the Reps convince the people that this is a waste of everybody's time and energy and that on the basis that abuse of power isn't impeachable then there is no need for a trial?

Convincing them is even necessary? Outside the usual obsessive bubbles, I highly doubt it.


According to a CNN poll (yes, I know, the "fake news" organisation) almost 70% of Americans support new witnesses being allowed to testify.

Obviously, Saffer13 is not among them.


That's the dilemma the Republicans face. 70% would usually be way past the level of public support that politicians obey by default, because votes are even more important than money. You can't put your snout in the trough, without a snout, and that means being elected.

70% includes all the swing voters, meaning you're potentially angering the people whose votes actually count in an election [before we get to the electoral college, of course]. Hell, 70% is everyone except Trump's base. They must calculate that this costs them less then calling witnesses would, and hoping that calculus isn't obvious to anyone watching.

Choosing to litigate in the court of public opinion has its own, special perils.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37132
One wonders why we've been lumped with the Irish we've got on here when we could have got this fine gentleman of impeccable taste and discernment: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ufc-s ... ng-giants/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17016
@6roucho

It really is interesting.

Clearly the GOP Senators feel that Trump can carry their re-election in 2020, but it is difficult to understand why.

The mid-term elections gave Congress to the Democrats; it seems unlikely that the Senate elections won't do the same.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20418
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
Seneca of the Night wrote:
One wonders why we've been lumped with the Irish we've got on here when we could have got this fine gentleman of impeccable taste and discernment: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ufc-s ... ng-giants/


"Man who gets hit in the head for living likes Trump".

Not sure that's really that exciting a story tbf.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5576
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
Seneca of the Night wrote:
One wonders why we've been lumped with the Irish we've got on here when we could have got this fine gentleman of impeccable taste and discernment: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ufc-s ... ng-giants/


The man had to tattoo his name on himself so he remembers who is. He was always going to vote for Trump, he’s the demographic.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17016
Here's a very strong argument against impeachment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2565
Quote:
Giuliani Suggests Marie Yovanovitch Unlawfully Surveilled Him, Sean Hannity, and Trump Jr.

Image

Rudy Giuliani on Monday suggested that former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch unlawfully spied on him and several other prominent Republicans, expressing outrage that she is not under investigation. Giuliani provided no evidence to support his claim, the latest in a growing list of baseless accusations to originate from the president’s personal attorney.

Giuliani appeared on Fox News’s The Ingraham Angle to combat allegations and evidence provided by his former business partner Lev Parnas which further implicated Giuliani in the coordinated campaign to oust Yovanovitch from her post, which may have included unlawful surveillance of the former diplomat.

“The other allegation was that you directed the surveillance of a sitting U.S. ambassador, Marie Yovanovitch, in Ukraine,” host Laura Ingraham said. “No, I did not. No, I can definitely tell you I didn’t. In fact, she directed the surveillance of me – which nobody’s investigating – and of Mr. [John] Solomon and of your colleague Sean Hannity and of Donald Trump Jr.”


The truth emerges. Slightly damp from its brisk morning swim in the ocean, but true nonetheless.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 17413
Location: balbriggan
houtkabouter wrote:
Seneca of the Night wrote:
One wonders why we've been lumped with the Irish we've got on here when we could have got this fine gentleman of impeccable taste and discernment: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/ufc-s ... ng-giants/


The man had to tattoo his name on himself so he remembers who is. He was always going to vote for Trump, he’s the demographic.

His Judicial record speaks for itself :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4808
Rinkals wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


He is neither, in all his other posting he comes across as completely sane and reasonable.

This Trump thing he does must be a troll


I thought he was a born-again, Darwin-denying evangelist? As a teacher in the US of A, he's found his niche.


Nowt wrong with being born again per se - but if he is an evolution denier then I have been wrong in my estimation of him...but I reserve my judgement as I have not seen evidence of this.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20418
Location: A vacant lot next to a pile of rubble
6.Jones wrote:
Quote:
Giuliani Suggests Marie Yovanovitch Unlawfully Surveilled Him, Sean Hannity, and Trump Jr.

Image

Rudy Giuliani on Monday suggested that former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch unlawfully spied on him and several other prominent Republicans, expressing outrage that she is not under investigation. Giuliani provided no evidence to support his claim, the latest in a growing list of baseless accusations to originate from the president’s personal attorney.

Giuliani appeared on Fox News’s The Ingraham Angle to combat allegations and evidence provided by his former business partner Lev Parnas which further implicated Giuliani in the coordinated campaign to oust Yovanovitch from her post, which may have included unlawful surveillance of the former diplomat.

“The other allegation was that you directed the surveillance of a sitting U.S. ambassador, Marie Yovanovitch, in Ukraine,” host Laura Ingraham said. “No, I did not. No, I can definitely tell you I didn’t. In fact, she directed the surveillance of me – which nobody’s investigating – and of Mr. [John] Solomon and of your colleague Sean Hannity and of Donald Trump Jr.”


The truth emerges. Slightly damp from its brisk morning swim in the ocean, but true nonetheless.


Another example of the "no you are!" defence.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 8271
Rinkals wrote:

I thought he was a born-again, Darwin-denying evangelist? As a teacher in the US of A, he's found his niche.


He probably doesn't deny Darwin. I mean I don't deny there could well have been a Jesus, I'd just deny there's a god he could have been the son of, so if he claimed to be the son of god he was just a wackadoodle.

Either way, if he's denying Darwin or his theories, he has no place as a teacher.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 5576
Location: A gaf in Bracknell
I think Rudi is going to hate prison.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 8271
houtkabouter wrote:
I think Rudi is going to hate prison.


If you can get booze in there he'll barely know the difference


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:17 pm
Posts: 1879
https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five- ... nnections/

Book Bombshell: James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5 Billion in Government Contracts Despite Zero Experience
Breitbart

'' If we call one witness, we call all the witnesses.'' Senate Leader.

Another 'cunning plan' by inept Dems goes tits up , .. meanwhile Schiff's closeness to Ed Buck , his donor with the dead rent boys in his apartment , now increasingly openly discussed on social meja !


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4808
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five-members-of-joe-bidens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

Book Bombshell: James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5 Billion in Government Contracts Despite Zero Experience
Breitbart

'' If we call one witness, we call all the witnesses.'' Senate Leader.

Another 'cunning plan' by inept Dems goes tits up , .. meanwhile Schiff's closeness to Ed Buck , his donor with the dead rent boys in his apartment , now increasingly openly discussed on social meja !


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 12521
BokJock wrote:
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


He is neither, in all his other posting he comes across as completely sane and reasonable.

This Trump thing he does must be a troll


No he doesn't.

He's a creationist ffs. Being a blinkered moron is obviously a specialty.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am
Posts: 4808
RuggaBugga wrote:
BokJock wrote:
Masterji wrote:
sorCrer wrote:
Quote:

Does Trump know Parnas or not?


Saffer is a right wing nationalist.


Just a right wing nationalist or a right wing white nationalist?


He is neither, in all his other posting he comes across as completely sane and reasonable.

This Trump thing he does must be a troll


No he doesn't.

He's a creationist ffs. Being a blinkered moron is obviously a specialty.


I have never seen him mention creationism but you are the 2nd or 3rd poster to say he is a creationist weirdo - he is an educator of young people, hopefully he seperates his wacky beliefs from the proper stuff he is supposed to be teaching them.

Also, it explains his Trumpism


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2565
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five-members-of-joe-bidens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

Book Bombshell: James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5 Billion in Government Contracts Despite Zero Experience
Breitbart

'' If we call one witness, we call all the witnesses.'' Senate Leader.

Another 'cunning plan' by inept Dems goes tits up , .. meanwhile Schiff's closeness to Ed Buck , his donor with the dead rent boys in his apartment , now increasingly openly discussed on social meja !


This would be Hill International, one of the world's largest construction EPCMs?


Last edited by 6.Jones on Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:01 am
Posts: 8271
BokJock wrote:
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five-members-of-joe-bidens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

Book Bombshell: James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5 Billion in Government Contracts Despite Zero Experience
Breitbart

'' If we call one witness, we call all the witnesses.'' Senate Leader.

Another 'cunning plan' by inept Dems goes tits up , .. meanwhile Schiff's closeness to Ed Buck , his donor with the dead rent boys in his apartment , now increasingly openly discussed on social meja !


:lol: :lol: :lol:


If people want to discuss dead rent boys who are we to say they shouldn't be allowed to pursue their interests online?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 4402
Backwoodsman1 wrote:
https://nypost.com/2020/01/18/how-five-members-of-joe-bidens-family-got-rich-through-his-connections/

Book Bombshell: James Biden’s Firm Got $1.5 Billion in Government Contracts Despite Zero Experience
Breitbart

'' If we call one witness, we call all the witnesses.'' Senate Leader.

Another 'cunning plan' by inept Dems goes tits up , .. meanwhile Schiff's closeness to Ed Buck , his donor with the dead rent boys in his apartment , now increasingly openly discussed on social meja !


Did you read the article?

Pretty weak in terms of dirt-digging, it has to be said.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112603 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2650, 2651, 2652, 2653, 2654, 2655, 2656 ... 2816  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Balls Out!, Bindi, Fritz Lung, Pat the Ex Mat, PCPhil, Shrekles, Sundy and 48 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group