Chat Forum
It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 9:58 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2652, 2653, 2654, 2655, 2656, 2657, 2658 ... 2814  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:39 pm 

On another note, can we all agree that the dinner conversation in the Conway household would be pretty entertaining...?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:45 pm 

saffer13 wrote:
On another note, can we all agree that the dinner conversation in the Conway household would be pretty entertaining...?

100%.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:53 pm 

saffer13 wrote:

If entertaining means weird. Or maybe Kelly isn't batshit crazy in real life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:57 pm 

penguin wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

100%.
Very interesting couple, and hopefully role models in how to disagree without being disagreeable (at least to each other).

They first crossed paths apparently when angry George wrote a scathing op-Ed about Clinton and was told that the paper had just received one earlier from a Kellyanne Fitzpatrick. He then saw he on a magazine cover and asked mutual friend Anne Coulter to introduce them.

All ended up as Elves on the Paula Jones suit IIRC.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:08 pm 

Tucker on the Biden crime family and why he is being pushed forward by the Democrats. Watch before it's removed: https://youtu.be/m80ccCNX1Zk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:16 pm 

Seneca of the Night wrote:
Tucker on the Biden crime family and why he is being pushed forward by the Democrats. Watch before it's removed: https://youtu.be/m80ccCNX1Zk

Clinton Mafia vs. Biden Mafia....who wins?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:18 pm 

Biden crime family? Seriously?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:19 pm 

saffer13 wrote:

Trump mafia?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:21 pm 

TheFrog wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

Trump mafia?

Well Trump mafia won round one against Clinton Mafia. Biden seems weak in comparison to all that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:24 pm 

I wonder how both sides of American politics feel about presiding over the descent of the American political system into low farce. :frown:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:28 pm 

6.Jones wrote:
I wonder how both sides of American politics feel about presiding over the descent of the American political system into low farce. :frown:

That's where the Democrats may settle for a quick dismissal of the Trump's case at the Senate. They'll put up the necessary pretense of a fight, but they may not want things to become too obvious to the public.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:32 pm 

saffer13 wrote:

Seems like they're just separate branch syndicate families in the democrat mafia. Ten years ago I say Clintons, but Biden seems to have more second gen footsoldiers on the ground.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:34 pm 

saffer13 wrote:
TheFrog wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

Trump mafia?

Well Trump mafia won round one against Clinton Mafia. Biden seems weak in comparison to all that.

New York families moving in on DC turf. New York demonstrating serious initial muscle but thats what this impeachment bizzo is all about. DC fight back. New York has advantage of greatest lawyer / consigliere in history though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:47 pm 

Just watching this extremely impressive interview with Trump and Maria bartiromo. Watch and learn. https://youtu.be/0YFIG9D8JO8

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:48 pm 

saffer13 wrote:
BokJock wrote:
piquant wrote:
Wilson's Toffee wrote:
If the Dems had their way, they would have bombed the White House on a daily basis umtill The Don quit.

Guess they wish...

I'm going out on a limb to suggest the Dems didn't and don't want to carry out terrorist attacks of any size or frequency against the USA

Not true - I saw a photo of Chuck and Nancy in full on Muslim gear, they were posing in front of the Iranian flag and everything

Well the left (and sorC) and equate the Iranian terrorist to Lady Diana cult status....in fact, the guy saved puppies and kittens from burning building in his spare time.

Interesting, you will of course back up that assertion. Iranian military general. I'm pro-abortion and pro death sentence.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:53 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
You lot are losing it. I'm flattered that you're all so concerned that I've taken up about half your posts on the last two pages :lol:

There is some genuine derangement here. Why are saffers here so obsessed with US politics? :lol:

The odd thing is that Trump is quite popular among the white population here.

I'm not sure if it's blind hatred of Obama, sympathy with white supremacists, a childlike desire to defer to an authority figure as an ingrained product of a laager mentality or a combination of the three.

Perhaps Trump reminds them of John Vorster.

In any case, we are all affected by Trump's misrule and I don't think it's feasible to ask us to ignore it.

Why is that odd to you, out of interest? Given that the White House has actually had meetings with Afriforum, and shows at least more worry about the plight of farmers than any other administration, it's not surprising.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:11 pm 

Masterji wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:
saffer13 wrote:
You lot are losing it. I'm flattered that you're all so concerned that I've taken up about half your posts on the last two pages :lol:

There is some genuine derangement here. Why are saffers here so obsessed with US politics? :lol:

I'm not sure if it's blind hatred of Obama, sympathy with white supremacists, a childlike desire to defer to an authority figure as an ingrained product of a laager mentality or a combination of the three.

In any case, we are all affected by Trump's misrule and I don't think it's feasible to ask us to ignore it.

How would you categorize black folk that are pro-Trump or Republican? Just curious because you have the answers to it all.

Dave Chappelle and Clayton Bigsby come to mind.

:thumbup: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:15 pm 

Just watching this extremely impressive interview with Trump and Maria bartiromo. Watch and learn. https://youtu.be/0YFIG9D8JO8

wow, that is impressive, complete sentences and everything ; not exactly Andrew Neill in terms of questions about the biggest and best deficit ever but you know, baby steps

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:22 pm 

Curious scientific fact, fecal matter does flow uphill.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/dc-sues-trump-inaugural-committee-151059188.html

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:02 pm 

Where I have an issue with Tucker, is when he pretends to believe that Trump isn't of the same mold as these crooks. Of course, he is not as sophisticated and well organised as they are, he is basically a street thug who managed to make it to the top by a conjunction of lucky opportunities, but he is a thug nonetheless. Supporting a thug because he doesn't belong to the criminal in ties organisations isn't really the way you can improve your country and your democracy.

So Tucker is just basically a big hypocrite who is no true to the beliefs he pretends to hold.

As for the Biden saga, why would Trump need to blackmail Ukraine to obtain an investigation? Why would there be no case open in the USA first, for conflict of interest and corruption, which would then seek Ukrainian inputs into the inquiry?

Beside, from the transcript (and we don't know more because Trump has desperately blocked any release of information), it seems that Trump is not seeking an inquiry into Biden's son, but just seeking a public announcement.

And if everything that Trump did made perfect sense, why hiding all information away from the Congress? Why hiring mafia thugs in Giuliani and his gang to handle Ukraine?

Enough bullshit from the Trump's ccok suckers. If they want to investigate Biden, so be it. Please go for it and give us some dirt. That would do the country good. But stop protecting a man who is unfit for the job, unpredictable and dangerous on the long term.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:12 pm 

Flockwitt wrote:
Curious scientific fact, fecal matter does flow uphill.

https://us.yahoo.com/news/dc-sues-trump-inaugural-committee-151059188.html

Fighting corruption with corruption.

Medicine, ultimately is about using the evil to fight the evil.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:25 pm 

The broad spectrum of vocabulary used just shows the bright intellectual power behind this determined face...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:57 pm 

saffer13 wrote:
Rinkals wrote:
Lemoentjie wrote:
saffer13 wrote:

How would you categorize black folk that are pro-Trump or Republican? Just curious because you have the answers to it all.

I don't know if they have a blind hatred of Obama, but I'd be surprised if they had white supremacy sympathies or were the product of Apartheid-era laager mentality, or carried any admiration for John Vorster.

I'm sure this should be pretty obvious and I can't really see the relevance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 pm 

I knew a couple blacks in N.C. that would openly state they were Republican. This was all pre-Trump and I forget exactly when it was but might've been pre-Obama.

Best seen in the vine of "reformers trying to push against the mountain". The black community has effectively been one-party rule for coming up on 90 years. Don't look at the national stage but instead think of the local and regional stage - any area in the world that has one-party rule for 80 years is going to have a fair bit of corruption in it. Black Democrats that make these kinds of decisions also know if they vote as a unit especially in majority-minority drawn districts, they'll never lose, so they take actions to have the caucus decide who the one candidate is before you have the real vote on it. (For an example of a splintered black primary and how it reduced black power, see the election where Steven Cohen was elected the representative from Memphis.)

I see it in my city. The one black district in the city has not had a real contested election since the '70s at least. 2 councilmen died, were replaced in a party caucus consisting of a couple dozen people. Never received serious primary opposition or anything in the general, because blacks don't vote Republican. This past year, the longtime councilman said he was retiring, a local black elected politician ran for the seat, and then said longtime councilman announced he was not retiring and running for the city council at-large seats. It was quite the shrewd political maneuver, albeit one designed to remove competition and choice from the voter. In a 3-way primary, that local politician got 90% of the vote and was then unopposed in the general.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:49 am 

Mr "grab them by the pussy " calling others sleazy. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:49 am 

It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/flo ... -affidavit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:30 am 

It's stories like this that make for chilling reading, and makes one reflect on the lived experience of being a trump supporter in a hostile world. I shudder when I realise this could have been me. If I lived in Florida. And Rinkals was my farmboy:

Quote:
A Florida construction worker has been arrested on suspicion of killing his childhood friend and boss - a Trump supporter, during an argument which may have erupted over politics, according to Orange County Sheriff's Detective Fabian Ramirez.

Have you read that? He's not anti-Trump, he's anti-Government.

Got fudge all to do with being a Trump supporter in an evil world where those commit deep state dems are out to get you

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:33 am 

Quote:

That is a shit post, really poor from you.

Did you mean to log in as Backwoodsman or Merry?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:36 am 

Saint wrote:

Quote:

Got fudge all to do with being a Trump supporter in an evil world where those commit deep state dems are out to get you

Seneca will draw his custom conclusion, whatever the facts.

I'm not quite sure why he has drawn me into this nor why he would call me his farm "boy", a term which has racial connotations: I'm almost inclined to go running, squealing to the Mods.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:47 am 

Quote:

I always thought you did live in Florida, and Rinkals was a farmboy. I've seen South African forwards so I know what farmboys look like.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:53 am 

Saint wrote:

Quote:

Of course I didn't read it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:57 am 

Quote:

You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals. Conservatives at their very core are scared and that is why 83% of medal of honour winners support the Democrats since the 1960's. You can find the evidence for that on Liberal treehouse.com and zerobush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:54 am 

EverReady wrote:

Quote:

You and I both know that when it comes to the crunch the guys who will do the killing are liberals. Conservatives at their very core are scared and that is why 83% of medal of honour winners support the Democrats since the 1960's. You can find the evidence for that on Liberal treehouse.com and zerobush

So, killers are heroes.

Neo-Liberal thought - jumbled and confused, like vomit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:26 am 

EverReady wrote:

Quote:

Liberals have so many medals of honour they just throw them away.....as geniusly exposed by swiftboat veterans for Bush ; remember John Kerry had so many medals (7) form Vietnam that he threw some away..... ; now Bush spent the Vietnam war coked off his tits blowing through dads cash (see a pattern here ?) but managed to convince "conservatives" that he was the tough Patriot needed to protect the US against Saddam and another 9/11, his WMD's or whatever the latest version was at the time./

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:28 am 

ticketlessinseattle wrote:
EverReady wrote:

Quote:

Liberals have so many medals of honour they just throw them away.....as geniusly exposed by swiftboat veterans for Bush ; remember John Kerry had so many medals (7) form Vietnam that he threw some away..... ; now Bush spent the Vietnam war coked off his tits blowing through dads cash (see a pattern here ?) but managed to convince "conservatives" that he was the tough Patriot needed to protect the US against Saddam and another 9/11, his WMD's or whatever the latest version was at the time./

That chinless wonder Kerry was so weighed down with medals he sank the swift boat.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:56 am 

EverReady wrote:

Quote:

One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.

Case in point: Gladiator, where Gluteus Maximus was played by a Kiwi. My Googling indicates there were no New Zealanders in Germania. Oops - wrong thread. ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:06 pm 

6.Jones wrote:
EverReady wrote:

Quote:

One thing the ruling class knows from antiquity is you don't want the soldiers to get involved in running the show.

Case in point: Gladiator, where Gluteus Maximus was played by a Kiwi. My Googling indicates there were no New Zealanders in Germania. Oops - wrong thread. ;-)

He was meant to be a 'Spaniard' I believe. I'd wager Crowe's 23andMe is very close to mine - North Seaish.

Not sure if I can find it, but there was a twitter stir recently on the ethnic makeup of the city of Rome recently. Some genetic data in suggested that in about 100BC it was very homogenous - a sort of northern European stock. By 300AD it was completely mixed. There's a bunch of nordic trolls that like giving Naseem Taleb shit about this (he's blocked them all) as he is a sort of 'Med Supremacist' (he also has a tiff on the other side with Mary Beard who claims there were sub-Saharan Africans wondering around all over the place).

EDIT: long and short: to argue Margot Robbie and Russell Crowe shouldn't be playing 'European' roles as they are from the direction of the South Pacific is THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:30 pm 

EDIT: long and short: to argue Margot Robbie and Russell Crowe shouldn't be playing 'European' roles as they are from the direction of the South Pacific is THE DUMBEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD.

I agree. I was doing my best to get annoyed and failed miserably.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 pm 

6.Jones wrote:

You probably need to take a few pointers from Seneca.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:56 pm 

Rinkals wrote:
6.Jones wrote:

You probably need to take a few pointers from Seneca.

maybe he is colour blind unlike Sneakers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112553 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2652, 2653, 2654, 2655, 2656, 2657, 2658 ... 2814  Next