Chat Forum
It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:52 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2667
Listen, everyone. Download my book. :x It's the end of the world for chrissakes. If Earth checks out without anyone reading my book I'll be pissed.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/959451


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22150
6.Jones wrote:
Listen, everyone. Download my book. :x It's the end of the world for chrissakes. If Earth checks out without anyone reading my book I'll be pissed.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/959451


Jeez fine I'll download your book.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2667
danthefan wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
Listen, everyone. Download my book. :x It's the end of the world for chrissakes. If Earth checks out without anyone reading my book I'll be pissed.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/959451


Jeez fine I'll download your book.

:thumbup:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22150
6.Jones wrote:
danthefan wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
Listen, everyone. Download my book. :x It's the end of the world for chrissakes. If Earth checks out without anyone reading my book I'll be pissed.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/959451


Jeez fine I'll download your book.

:thumbup:


It better be good :x

Seriously though fair play for writing one.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 23122
6.Jones wrote:
Listen, everyone. Download my book. :x It's the end of the world for chrissakes. If Earth checks out without anyone reading my book I'll be pissed.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/959451

Shan't


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:59 pm
Posts: 2667
happyhooker wrote:
6.Jones wrote:
Listen, everyone. Download my book. :x It's the end of the world for chrissakes. If Earth checks out without anyone reading my book I'll be pissed.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/959451

Shan't

No but you're an American.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6952
Location: Plum
Am reading William Gibson's Agency, and quite strangely am struggling with the near future genre. There's no 2020 virus. The world hasn't changed. That vision of the future can't happen.

Never bothered me with 70's novels missing the mobile phone, internet etc, but this really getting to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6952
Location: Plum
Am reading William Gibson's Agency, and quite strangely am struggling with the near future genre. There's no 2020 virus. The world hasn't changed. That vision of the future can't happen.

Never bothered me with 70's novels missing the mobile phone, internet etc, but this really getting to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 5382
Nolanator wrote:
The sleep thread reminded me of this.

I've completely stalled with Rise of Endymion. Mostly due to the fact that I only read in bed, and these days I'm asleep in minutes. Most of the time I'll get a maximum of one page done before I put it down or actually drop my Knidle onto my face.

Also, Anaea is really annoying. I don't care about her. She knows everything, everyone loves her, she's so fucking self assured. She's too in control. I have no invested interest in Raul's relationship with her. The bigger story is cool enough, in terms of the social evolution that humans go through, the weird and wonderful mad shit about the Ousters and how they live, a novel take on the whole machines VS humans story, etc.

I just have zero interest is the special one's superpowers.


Persist with it - if you aren't affected by it at the end, you'll a heartless SOB :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10235
Location: Ultracrepidaria
Bindi wrote:
Am reading William Gibson's Agency, and quite strangely am struggling with the near future genre. There's no 2020 virus. The world hasn't changed. That vision of the future can't happen.

Never bothered me with 70's novels missing the mobile phone, internet etc, but this really getting to me.

Does everyone still have bog roll?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 251
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Nolanator wrote:
The sleep thread reminded me of this.

I've completely stalled with Rise of Endymion. Mostly due to the fact that I only read in bed, and these days I'm asleep in minutes. Most of the time I'll get a maximum of one page done before I put it down or actually drop my Knidle onto my face.

Also, Anaea is really annoying. I don't care about her. She knows everything, everyone loves her, she's so fucking self assured. She's too in control. I have no invested interest in Raul's relationship with her. The bigger story is cool enough, in terms of the social evolution that humans go through, the weird and wonderful mad shit about the Ousters and how they live, a novel take on the whole machines VS humans story, etc.

I just have zero interest is the special one's superpowers.


I didn't like the Endymion series very much for exactly the reasons you stated here. She's not a compelling character and I thought Raul was basically nothing more than a useless foil to illustrate just how "awesome" she is in every possible way. She comes across as a Mary Sue character.

The rest of the story (what little there is of it when it's not in full Aenea panegyric mode) is still good.

Thankfully Hyperion and Fall of Hyperion are still ace!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37451
Location: Pigdogistan
I'm not alone, at least.

Another thing is that the Endymion series feel a bit like fanfic or a different author trying to tack on something to a pre-existing work.
Not quite ret-conning the Hyperion plot, but there feels like a bit of "oh, that thing that I said before wasn't quite true, here's what really happened". The Kassad story certainly feels a bit that way, although I'm only about 80% of the way through, so he can still go all hero sacrifice.
The origin of the Shrike is massively muddled. It was cooler when it was just some time-jumping metal monster that was scary and butchered everyone indiscriminately. Bit of Terminator 2 about it.
In Hyperion, I found Sol's story really compelling and I thought the suffering they had with Rachel was well done. When Rachel showed up in Endymion it was just "ok, cool. I guess?". Lots of older characters seem a bit tacked-on.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 251
Location: Cebu, Philippines
Nolanator wrote:
I'm not alone, at least.

Another thing is that the Endymion series feel a bit like fanfic or a different author trying to tack on something to a pre-existing work.
Not quite ret-conning the Hyperion plot, but there feels like a bit of "oh, that thing that I said before wasn't quite true, here's what really happened". The Kassad story certainly feels a bit that way, although I'm only about 80% of the way through, so he can still go all hero sacrifice.
The origin of the Shrike is massively muddled. It was cooler when it was just some time-jumping metal monster that was scary and butchered everyone indiscriminately. Bit of Terminator 2 about it.
In Hyperion, I found Sol's story really compelling and I thought the suffering they had with Rachel was well done. When Rachel showed up in Endymion it was just "ok, cool. I guess?". Lots of older characters seem a bit tacked-on.


Yep, it sounds like we're in the same boat with this one. It's been years since I've read either of the 2-book series but I know I won't be re-reading the Endymion duo. It really did feel tacked on to what was a truly brilliant effort in the Hyperion Cantos.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 24432
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/934 ... ite_Plague

The White Plague, by Frank Herbert. Given Cov2 plague now (cannot call it Chinese Plague, can I ?) as well as the copious involvement ofad Irishmen and even madder Americans, this book is strangely apt in this juncture of time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37186
Wanderers, by Chuck Wendig. It's present-day apocalyptic stuff and very appropriate right now. I can't completely recommend it; he's definitely a man of the current generation of Twitter spats and can be a bit right-on, plus I'm not sure the ending holds up (or one of the basic premises, honestly) but it's still a good read.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10801
Location: 曇りの街
Currently reading Peter F Hamilton's Commonwealth Saga and about 1/3 way through Judas Unchained. Quite a good read but he is the George R.R. Martin of sci-fi when it comes to adding ever more characters and sub plots. Most of the mini arcs are eventually are shown to be relevant to the main story but seem rather bloated. As for the one with Ozzie, there is still no sign whatsoever of any bearing on the main story...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37186
I thought the same when reading it but he does actually make them all relevant, which is impressive.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15668
Location: South Oxfordshire
tabascoboy wrote:
Currently reading Peter F Hamilton's Commonwealth Saga and about 1/3 way through Judas Unchained. Quite a good read but he is the George R.R. Martin of sci-fi when it comes to adding ever more characters and sub plots. Most of the mini arcs are eventually are shown to be relevant to the main story but seem rather bloated. As for the one with Ozzie, there is still no sign whatsoever of any bearing on the main story...


Ozzie is fundamental to the initial trilogy, and forms the foundation of the later books - but it does seem out of place for a long while


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10801
Location: 曇りの街
Saint wrote:
tabascoboy wrote:
Currently reading Peter F Hamilton's Commonwealth Saga and about 1/3 way through Judas Unchained. Quite a good read but he is the George R.R. Martin of sci-fi when it comes to adding ever more characters and sub plots. Most of the mini arcs are eventually are shown to be relevant to the main story but seem rather bloated. As for the one with Ozzie, there is still no sign whatsoever of any bearing on the main story...


Ozzie is fundamental to the initial trilogy, and forms the foundation of the later books - but it does seem out of place for a long while

I thought it must be the case, it's so tangential though so far.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22150
I really got bored of Ozzie's story tbh.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1920
Peter F Hamilton spins a good yarn but i find the way he writes his female characters a bit off/creepy


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 10801
Location: 曇りの街
Melanie the nympho?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 15668
Location: South Oxfordshire
ukjim wrote:
Peter F Hamilton spins a good yarn but i find the way he writes his female characters a bit off/creepy


What's not to like about apparently sex starved supermodels who only appear to have a single character motivation?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 3694
Saint wrote:
ukjim wrote:
Peter F Hamilton spins a good yarn but i find the way he writes his female characters a bit off/creepy


What's not to like about apparently sex starved supermodels who only appear to have a single character motivation?


TBF that's entirely representative of my experience of women.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37186
ukjim wrote:
Peter F Hamilton spins a good yarn but i find the way he writes his female characters a bit off/creepy


Yeah, I've said before he's obsessed with writing about teenagers fucking. And goes out of his way to make the older characters look like teenagers.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 20379
tabascoboy wrote:
Currently reading Peter F Hamilton's Commonwealth Saga and about 1/3 way through Judas Unchained. Quite a good read but he is the George R.R. Martin of sci-fi when it comes to adding ever more characters and sub plots. Most of the mini arcs are eventually are shown to be relevant to the main story but seem rather bloated. As for the one with Ozzie, there is still no sign whatsoever of any bearing on the main story...

It gets there.
Eventually.



It's a theme with his work.
A lot of padding, the core story could be told is a rather more focused fashion.

Still worth it for that pair of books.

The Void Trilogy gets there eventually, but has even more padding / fluff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37451
Location: Pigdogistan
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
The sleep thread reminded me of this.

I've completely stalled with Rise of Endymion. Mostly due to the fact that I only read in bed, and these days I'm asleep in minutes. Most of the time I'll get a maximum of one page done before I put it down or actually drop my Knidle onto my face.

Also, Anaea is really annoying. I don't care about her. She knows everything, everyone loves her, she's so fucking self assured. She's too in control. I have no invested interest in Raul's relationship with her. The bigger story is cool enough, in terms of the social evolution that humans go through, the weird and wonderful mad shit about the Ousters and how they live, a novel take on the whole machines VS humans story, etc.

I just have zero interest is the special one's superpowers.


Persist with it - if you aren't affected by it at the end, you'll a heartless SOB :D

Ok. The ending was fairly poignant. Saw it coming from a while off, but still very bittersweet.
Still, that was a slog, once I lost my momentum months ago. Think I read the second half literally a paragraph at a time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 5382
It makes sense that people are different.

I loved the book.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37451
Location: Pigdogistan
Ah it's my own fault for only trying to read it when I was exhausted. Once you stall with a book and can't get back into it, a lot of the magic of the story is spoiled.
I did enjoy it overall, despite its flaws.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 2194
Location: Dublin
Are those Culture books any use Nols?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37451
Location: Pigdogistan
Absolutely. Can't recommend them enough. If I was to recommend only two authors for you to read and reread for the rest of your life, it'd be Iain Banks and Terry Pratchett.

Read the Culture books in order of release. They're all standalone, but take place chronologically in sequence in an extended setting.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:10 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 1920
I have been an avid sci-fi nerd since I was a lad. I have finally got around to reading the Foundation series.

if you haven't read it, give it a shot. its pretty good. like all golden age sci-fi you have to handwave some of the tech stuff as it seems incongruous but its still a good yarn.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 22150
JM2K6 wrote:
ukjim wrote:
Peter F Hamilton spins a good yarn but i find the way he writes his female characters a bit off/creepy


Yeah, I've said before he's obsessed with writing about teenagers fucking. And goes out of his way to make the older characters look like teenagers.


It's in every f**king book as well. I'm reading the first Greg Mendel story at the moment and 19/20 year old Julia and her mate are described in just weird ways. It's not necessary at all imo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37451
Location: Pigdogistan
Hah, while on the subject of authors writing weirdly unnecessary sexual relationships, I found this summary of Endymion on Reddit.

Spoiler: show
Quote:
The Endymion books are about a 27 year-old man who takes custody of a 12 year-old girl who is wise and mature beyond her years. She magically ages to 23, at which point her guardian starts f**king her while calling her creepy things like, "my dear friend. my beloved" over and over and over. They're decent sci-fi novels which are ruined by Simmons' horrible writing and loli fixation. It would have been a much better book if they were just friends, instead of whatever the awkward shit Simmons wrote.

The Shrike's reveal is stupid. A. Bettik's backstory is an afterthought. Everybody is time-travelling. It's nonsense. Both books are Simmons coasting on his previous success.


Massive story spoilers, but I can't help but agree with the points raised there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 11311
Been reading Dave Duncan swordsman stuff, Kate Elliot really big Eagles stuff.
Also C.S Friedman spaceship stuff.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 5382
Nolanator wrote:
Hah, while on the subject of authors writing weirdly unnecessary sexual relationships, I found this summary of Endymion on Reddit.

Spoiler: show
Quote:
The Endymion books are about a 27 year-old man who takes custody of a 12 year-old girl who is wise and mature beyond her years. She magically ages to 23, at which point her guardian starts f**king her while calling her creepy things like, "my dear friend. my beloved" over and over and over. They're decent sci-fi novels which are ruined by Simmons' horrible writing and loli fixation. It would have been a much better book if they were just friends, instead of whatever the awkward shit Simmons wrote.

The Shrike's reveal is stupid. A. Bettik's backstory is an afterthought. Everybody is time-travelling. It's nonsense. Both books are Simmons coasting on his previous success.


Massive story spoilers, but I can't help but agree with the points raised there.


I didn't know Kid A wrote book reviews


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 37451
Location: Pigdogistan
Pat the Ex Mat wrote:
Nolanator wrote:
Hah, while on the subject of authors writing weirdly unnecessary sexual relationships, I found this summary of Endymion on Reddit.

Spoiler: show
Quote:
The Endymion books are about a 27 year-old man who takes custody of a 12 year-old girl who is wise and mature beyond her years. She magically ages to 23, at which point her guardian starts f**king her while calling her creepy things like, "my dear friend. my beloved" over and over and over. They're decent sci-fi novels which are ruined by Simmons' horrible writing and loli fixation. It would have been a much better book if they were just friends, instead of whatever the awkward shit Simmons wrote.

The Shrike's reveal is stupid. A. Bettik's backstory is an afterthought. Everybody is time-travelling. It's nonsense. Both books are Simmons coasting on his previous success.


Massive story spoilers, but I can't help but agree with the points raised there.


I didn't know Kid A wrote book reviews

Not enough mention of a little known Korean author who does it better.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:50 am
Posts: 5382
:lol: :lol:

In all seriousness though, that is a terrible review with just a little bit of projection


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 16112
I've watched quite a few Sci-Fi movies and TV series in my life, but I can't recall ever reading a Sci-Fi novel. I didn't realise this until I saw this thread.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Best Sci-Fi Novels
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Posts: 6952
Location: Plum
On the second book in Derek Künske’s Quantum Evolution series. Not too bad.

Heist story with bits of Peter F Hamilton and Iain M Banks.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 692 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dan54., Harveys, Leinster in London, Tussock, wamberal, Wignu, WoodlandsRFC and 43 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group