ex-POTUS DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

All things Rugby
User avatar
AnkleTap
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by AnkleTap »

fatcat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:03 pm
Was this before or after Donnie’s kids stole money from a children’s cancer charity?
Peak leftistm.
Why wont you think if the children!!!
User avatar
Mullet 2
Posts: 31481
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 9:43 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mullet 2 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:07 pm
Either way, she probably smells better than the porn stars your fat orange turd mate thumbs his floppy up.
What a horrible, judgemental misogynist you are.

Or perhaps 13 year olds smell better.

I withdraw that, as people might take it as inference of something.
Bags of edge

I see your plan now, get banned so you don't have to face the music when Biden embarrasses him. :lol:
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

I have done nothing to get banned for
Punter15
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Punter15 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:07 pm
Either way, she probably smells better than the porn stars your fat orange turd mate thumbs his floppy up.
What a horrible, judgemental misogynist you are.

Or perhaps 13 year olds smell better.

I withdraw that, as people might take it as inference of something.
Are you suggesting that Donnie ‘Grab them by the pussy’ Trump doesn’t have extra marital sex with porn stars? I hate to break it to you, but as well as being on the hook for 26 cases of rape and sexual assault, including underage girls with his top bud Jeff, he kinda definitely does. Not sure how that makes me a misogynist, but if you think that’ll get you a step closer to being incompetently double teamed by the Spreader in Chief and sexy Rudi, you go girl.
Big love.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:14 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:07 pm
Either way, she probably smells better than the porn stars your fat orange turd mate thumbs his floppy up.
What a horrible, judgemental misogynist you are.

Or perhaps 13 year olds smell better.

I withdraw that, as people might take it as inference of something.
Are you suggesting that Donnie ‘Grab them by the pussy’ Trump doesn’t have extra marital sex with porn stars? I hate to break it to you, but as well as being on the hook for 26 cases of rape and sexual assault, including underage girls with his top bud Jeff, he kinda definitely does. Not sure how that makes me a misogynist, but if you think that’ll get you a step closer to being incompetently double teamed by the Spreader in Chief and sexy Rudi, you go girl.
Big love.
Word salad, boy
Punter15
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Punter15 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:16 pm
Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:14 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:07 pm
Either way, she probably smells better than the porn stars your fat orange turd mate thumbs his floppy up.
What a horrible, judgemental misogynist you are.

Or perhaps 13 year olds smell better.

I withdraw that, as people might take it as inference of something.
Are you suggesting that Donnie ‘Grab them by the pussy’ Trump doesn’t have extra marital sex with porn stars? I hate to break it to you, but as well as being on the hook for 26 cases of rape and sexual assault, including underage girls with his top bud Jeff, he kinda definitely does. Not sure how that makes me a misogynist, but if you think that’ll get you a step closer to being incompetently double teamed by the Spreader in Chief and sexy Rudi, you go girl.
Big love.
Word salad, boy
You’re right. Donnie is too decent, and religious for any of that. I’m sure that when he loses and goes to prison, he’ll be on his knees for Jesus every day.

And José, and Luis, and Miguel.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

I see Biden's brain has malfunctioned again, or he has just admitted that the Dems have perfected voter fraud.
Punter15
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Punter15 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:27 pm I see Biden's brain has malfunctioned again, or he has just admitted that the Dems have perfected voter fraud.
Ah, there’s no need to deflect Micky love. It’s just a bit of jousting, and we all know that the beautiful Mr Trump is totally innocent of any and all accusations, and 100% for sure doesn’t want to fück his own daughter. Have a lovely day with lots of cuddles. X
Masterji
Posts: 1985
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Masterji »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:47 pm I have done nothing to get banned for
Its not surprising that A loser like you supports a crooked rapist loser who wants to bang his own daughter. But the shit is going to prison, maybe you can start getting the stuff ready for the visits.
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

fatcat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:03 pm
Was this before or after Donnie’s kids stole money from a children’s cancer charity?
Peak leftistm.
Rather than this being a right wing response indicating that the left are wrong to make a fuss over stealing money from sick kids, I think Fatcat is alluding to the story being a contrivance.

It started off as a $2m fine for misusing his own charity’s funds: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50338231
User avatar
Newsome
Posts: 3403
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Newsome »

The Brain Gremlin speaks more sense than Mick FFS.
Image
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Masterji wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:39 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:47 pm I have done nothing to get banned for
Its not surprising that A loser like you supports a crooked rapist loser who wants to bang his own daughter. But the shit is going to prison, maybe you can start getting the stuff ready for the visits.
Control yourself.
You are a hysterical child.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:33 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:27 pm I see Biden's brain has malfunctioned again, or he has just admitted that the Dems have perfected voter fraud.
Ah, there’s no need to deflect Micky love. It’s just a bit of jousting, and we all know that the beautiful Mr Trump is totally innocent of any and all accusations, and 100% for sure doesn’t want to fück his own daughter. Have a lovely day with lots of cuddles. X
Did Trump shower with his own daughter?
Punter15
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Punter15 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 pm
Masterji wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:39 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:47 pm I have done nothing to get banned for
Its not surprising that A loser like you supports a crooked rapist loser who wants to bang his own daughter. But the shit is going to prison, maybe you can start getting the stuff ready for the visits.
Control yourself.
You are a hysterical child.
And you’re an adorable little fucktard.
Punter15
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Punter15 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:09 pm
Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:33 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:27 pm I see Biden's brain has malfunctioned again, or he has just admitted that the Dems have perfected voter fraud.
Ah, there’s no need to deflect Micky love. It’s just a bit of jousting, and we all know that the beautiful Mr Trump is totally innocent of any and all accusations, and 100% for sure doesn’t want to fück his own daughter. Have a lovely day with lots of cuddles. X
Did Trump shower with his own daughter?
Probably fingered her too if that helps with the mental picture you’re trying to conjure up.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:19 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:09 pm
Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:33 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:27 pm I see Biden's brain has malfunctioned again, or he has just admitted that the Dems have perfected voter fraud.
Ah, there’s no need to deflect Micky love. It’s just a bit of jousting, and we all know that the beautiful Mr Trump is totally innocent of any and all accusations, and 100% for sure doesn’t want to fück his own daughter. Have a lovely day with lots of cuddles. X
Did Trump shower with his own daughter?
Probably fingered her too if that helps with the mental picture you’re trying to conjure up.
That had not crossed my mind.
Crossed yours though. didn't it?
Punter15
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Punter15 »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:21 pm
Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:19 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:09 pm
Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:33 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:27 pm I see Biden's brain has malfunctioned again, or he has just admitted that the Dems have perfected voter fraud.
Ah, there’s no need to deflect Micky love. It’s just a bit of jousting, and we all know that the beautiful Mr Trump is totally innocent of any and all accusations, and 100% for sure doesn’t want to fück his own daughter. Have a lovely day with lots of cuddles. X
Did Trump shower with his own daughter?
Probably fingered her too if that helps with the mental picture you’re trying to conjure up.
That had not crossed my mind.
Crossed yours though. didn't it?
From your question and aggressive demeanour, I just assumed you were trying to get hard and finding it difficult. Just trying to help babes. Anything for you. X
User avatar
AND-y
Posts: 16378
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by AND-y »

Uh-oh McStalkys mother has told him he's a smart boy again.
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

AND-y wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:26 pm Uh-oh McStalkys mother has told him he's a smart boy again.
Oh look, it is fantacist And-y. The person who pretended that I stalked him on FB, but would not give my profile.

Go on, what is my FB profile, you tiny freaK?
bimboman
Posts: 68856
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:41 pm
fatcat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:03 pm
Was this before or after Donnie’s kids stole money from a children’s cancer charity?
Peak leftistm.
Rather than this being a right wing response indicating that the left are wrong to make a fuss over stealing money from sick kids, I think Fatcat is alluding to the story being a contrivance.

It started off as a $2m fine for misusing his own charity’s funds: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50338231

Did the foundation pay for any weddings ?
Punter15
Posts: 797
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Punter15 »

It’s all getting a bit hormonal in here, so let’s lighten the mood and play a game.

Mick, you have Donnie, Mitch, and Rudy - Fück, Marry, Kill.

Go!
User avatar
EverReady
Posts: 35359
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by EverReady »

The thread is in its death throes. Not long to the long fart into oblivion
User avatar
Anonymous 1
Posts: 41019
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:15 pm
Location: Planet Rock

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Anonymous 1 »

This thread has a history of Trump supporters getting heavily into posting their weirdness and then disappearing off the bored. The thing is most of them were not newbies when they started posting hard on the thread.
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:32 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:41 pm
fatcat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:03 pm
Was this before or after Donnie’s kids stole money from a children’s cancer charity?
Peak leftistm.
Rather than this being a right wing response indicating that the left are wrong to make a fuss over stealing money from sick kids, I think Fatcat is alluding to the story being a contrivance.

It started off as a $2m fine for misusing his own charity’s funds: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50338231

Did the foundation pay for any weddings ?
No idea what you are talking about - is this the latest right wing nothingburger?
bimboman
Posts: 68856
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by bimboman »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:45 pm
bimboman wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:32 pm
Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:41 pm
fatcat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:03 pm
Was this before or after Donnie’s kids stole money from a children’s cancer charity?
Peak leftistm.
Rather than this being a right wing response indicating that the left are wrong to make a fuss over stealing money from sick kids, I think Fatcat is alluding to the story being a contrivance.

It started off as a $2m fine for misusing his own charity’s funds: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50338231

Did the foundation pay for any weddings ?
No idea what you are talking about - is this the latest right wing nothingburger?


Oh well, I tried.
User avatar
Short Man Syndrome
Posts: 6446
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Front and centre.

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Short Man Syndrome »

Yeah, good effort.
User avatar
Enzedder
Posts: 20421
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Enzedder »

Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:34 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:07 pm
Either way, she probably smells better than the porn stars your fat orange turd mate thumbs his floppy up.
What a horrible, judgemental misogynist you are.

Or perhaps 13 year olds smell better.

I withdraw that, as people might take it as inference of something.
Bags of edge

I see your plan now, get banned so you don't have to face the music when Biden embarrasses him. :lol:
Do you think the mods dare look through this thread?
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

Enzedder wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:25 pm
Mullet 2 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:34 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:07 pm
Either way, she probably smells better than the porn stars your fat orange turd mate thumbs his floppy up.
What a horrible, judgemental misogynist you are.

Or perhaps 13 year olds smell better.

I withdraw that, as people might take it as inference of something.
Bags of edge

I see your plan now, get banned so you don't have to face the music when Biden embarrasses him. :lol:
Do you think the mods dare look through this thread?
The mods don't give a shit
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 19302
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by paddyor »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:36 pm I have no idea. I don't care.

I care more that Biden is a sell-out to the CCP.
Shouldn't you be producing your "research evidence"?
User avatar
puku
Posts: 2367
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: Saint Paul

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by puku »

Maureen Dowd recently wrote: Biden’s appeal comes from his own struggles. He was a working-class kid who stuttered. He was an adult who suffered terrible losses. He was not coddled by a rich father who was always there to bail him out of a jam. Biden is an empath, Trump a sociopath.
:nod:
User avatar
paddyor
Posts: 19302
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by paddyor »

Extemely here for the Melania body double conspiracy btw.

https://twitter.com/JolyonRubs/status/1 ... 01600?s=20
obelixtim
Posts: 6252
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by obelixtim »

Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:23 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:16 pm
Punter15 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:14 pm
Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:07 pm
Either way, she probably smells better than the porn stars your fat orange turd mate thumbs his floppy up.
What a horrible, judgemental misogynist you are.

Or perhaps 13 year olds smell better.

I withdraw that, as people might take it as inference of something.
Are you suggesting that Donnie ‘Grab them by the pussy’ Trump doesn’t have extra marital sex with porn stars? I hate to break it to you, but as well as being on the hook for 26 cases of rape and sexual assault, including underage girls with his top bud Jeff, he kinda definitely does. Not sure how that makes me a misogynist, but if you think that’ll get you a step closer to being incompetently double teamed by the Spreader in Chief and sexy Rudi, you go girl.
Big love.
Word salad, boy
You’re right. Donnie is too decent, and religious for any of that. I’m sure that when he loses and goes to prison, he’ll be on his knees for Jesus every day.

And José, and Luis, and Miguel.
And Bubba. Don't forget Bubba.
Jay Cee Gee
Posts: 18431
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Jay Cee Gee »

Short Man Syndrome wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:41 pm
fatcat wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:03 pm
Was this before or after Donnie’s kids stole money from a children’s cancer charity?
Peak leftistm.
Rather than this being a right wing response indicating that the left are wrong to make a fuss over stealing money from sick kids, I think Fatcat is alluding to the story being a contrivance.

It started off as a $2m fine for misusing his own charity’s funds: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50338231
The allegation is that the Eric Trump Foundation held fundraisers at Trump properties and funneled funds from the charity to those businesses. Not stealing obviously, but still kind of shitty.
User avatar
AnkleTap
Posts: 661
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:26 pm

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by AnkleTap »

EverReady wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm The thread is in its death throes. Not long to the long fart into oblivion
If Trump looses, should the thread get locked?
User avatar
BokJock
Posts: 5627
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by BokJock »

AnkleTap wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:19 pm
EverReady wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm The thread is in its death throes. Not long to the long fart into oblivion
If Trump looses, should the thread get locked?
We could use it to discuss the impending criminal trial(s)
Mick Mannock
Posts: 24843
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Mick Mannock »

BokJock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:39 pm
AnkleTap wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:19 pm
EverReady wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm The thread is in its death throes. Not long to the long fart into oblivion
If Trump looses, should the thread get locked?
We could use it to discuss the impending criminal trial(s)
:lol:
User avatar
Enzedder
Posts: 20421
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:05 am
Location: End of the road, turn right and first house on the left

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Enzedder »

EverReady wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:41 pm The thread is in its death throes. Not long to the long fart into oblivion
I cannot see it lasting a week. The IQ level of the protagonists appears to match that of the main contenders for the presidency
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 2010
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Muttonbirds »

merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:46 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 am i see the chinese police are back on the thread spewing commie propaganda.

strange times.
I feel you're too much of a runt to ban for that but if I were HK I'd give you 10 days off for the inference.
meh, you're just following the trend of censorship so popular among the progressive, tolerant left.

that's because 'you're a weak man. an appeaser, at best'.. :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100174&p=6703064&hi ... k#p6703064
Appeaser, eh? When I (and probably most westerners) think of appeaser, I think of Chamberlain v Hilter.

Is that really the analogy you want to draw? That I am Chamberlain and Islam is the Nazis?

Perhaps if Islam were organised under a dictatorial leader and had expansionist ambitions you might have a point. Otherwise, you're as you appear, a reactionary idiot.
User avatar
Muttonbirds
Posts: 2010
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am
Location: Aotearoa

Re: POTUS-DONALD TRUMP-and U.S. Politics catch-all

Post by Muttonbirds »

Mick Mannock wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:08 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:46 am
Muttonbirds wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:27 am
merry! wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:15 am i see the chinese police are back on the thread spewing commie propaganda.

strange times.
I feel you're too much of a runt to ban for that but if I were HK I'd give you 10 days off for the inference.
meh, you're just following the trend of censorship so popular among the progressive, tolerant left.

that's because 'you're a weak man. an appeaser, at best'.. :P

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100174&p=6703064&hi ... k#p6703064
Mutton is a vile person
This is rich coming from the monster who trolled the family of Nevin Spence the day after he died, and who has a particularly sick anti-Irish obsession. :roll:
Post Reply